I've been away for a while, but have just ordered unscented Chikara, and Unscent SOE, as those have been the best

'mones/combo for me. So, I'll probably be around a bit more. To date, I have tried C7, SOE, TE, WAGG, AE, and

SPMO. As far as I'm concerned, my new order can't get here fast enough. Greatly looking forward to this, along

with some other, non-'mone things I've been working on.

To wit: Today I was at the "Subway" getting a

sandwich, and reading a book on female sexuality (no bullshit). So, I walk in, go up to the counter, and off in the

corner, spot a smokin' HB8 practically eye-raping me. I hold her gaze for a second, then look down and to the left

(FUCK! ) Old AFC habits die hard.

So, after getting my sandwich, I walk over, and sit down at the

table directly behind HB8 (there is no table in front of her). I honestly would have sat there anyway, it was in the

back, and I wanted to read.

Well, I didn't get much reading done... as I sat behind her, my eyes locked on her

gorgeous ass, which, of course, was beautifully highlighted by "U"-shaped curving low-rider black pants with white

stripes, and rising forth from this booty-full valley was a sky-blue lace Victoria Secret t-back style thong - this,

serving as the underlining cupola for her lower-back tatoo. To me, being an "ass-man" who loves LB tatoos, this was

nothing short of perfection. So there's the background, onto my question:

Almost immediately after I sit down,

she starts all pulling down her shirt to cover this display. Since her pants were purposely low-riders, and her

shirt was the short-cropped type to go with it, this had about as much chance of success as a loin-cloth would have

to cover up my raging erection, (had I had one). Why bother? I know it's a bit "forward" of me maybe to sit right

behind her, but so what? Why bother with the display if you don't want it viewed? (Realizing, I am coming from the

perspective that women dress provocatively very much on purpose, precisely to get the IOI's in the first place.)

Yet then, later on, after talking with her friend who worked there, she turned to face sideways, so that now we

could see each other. Further, she crossed her legs, and slipped her left hand (her left side was to me), in between

them. (No, not on her crotch, you pervs, like, further down.) Hiding a ring, perhaps? Or not wanting me to see if

she had one? And then, the classic - dangling the one shoe off of the toe, and gently kicking it up and down.

So, as is my understanding of BL signals, these were "mixed"? I mean, the shirt tuck on the one hand, and

then the pretty clear IOI on the other. Was she waiting to see if I could keep my cool, and first prove myself not

to be a perv, or what? I know there are a lot of very good BL readers on this board, would love to hear your take.

Edit: I was not wearing any 'mones, FYI. Waiting on my new goodies