Close

Stranger

Smile the new pheromax / A1

visit-red-300x50PNG
    As English isn't

my native language, I hope you to excuse my expression errors.

I'm wearing mones for about 5 years now,

especially at clubs. So far, I nearly tested each good reputated product (AE, SOE, NPA, the Edge, Primal Instinct,

Chikara, the old pheromax, WAGG, etc.). Expect of SOE (which I suppose not to work with my body chemistry) all

products did a good job:
    Without mones I usually had an average of round 1 hit, with mones an average of round 2,5

hits at clubs.

3 Weeks ago, I ordered the new pheromax as I was curious about the effects of androstadienon

(A1).
    I'm writting this message now as the effects of this product were overwhelming and I suppose that some

guy's of you could also gain some profit. I wear it in a combo together with chikara gel packets and perception gel

packets:
    1/2 a packet of chikara on my neck, 1/3 packet of perception behind my ears and 1 spray of the new

pheromax on my neck and one on my wrists and sometimes a little bit on my clothes. (I usually wear much higher

amounts of mones in clubs than in other social situations)
    My used amount of round 2.5 hits a night increased of

nearly 10 (!). Girls which passed without noticing me suddenly turned around when they smelled me and gave me a

smile, girls standing an my left or right hand side came closer and closer with every minute passing. I also was

used that it's up to me to make the first step but in the last 3 weeks while wearing this combo many girls came

straight forward to me, asked me questins like "would you mind kissing me", etc.
    So far, my biggest problem was the

<<lone wolf syndrom>> but thanks to pheromax/A1 this problem seems to exist no loner.

In respect of men I

noticed that especially macho's got very nervouse, but not -as many reports in this forum described-

aggressive.
    But this effect existed primaly towards machos, toward "ordinary men" I noticed no change in their mood

or behavior.

As the new pheromax (or A1) seems to be, in combination with the other 3 mones, a product with very

high potentials I would appreciate it very much when more of you guy's would write their experiences with the new

pheromx or with other products containing A1.

mavo

Stranger

i get very depressed with pheromax

if i spray it on my chest/neck. this depression comes hours after i put it on and hits me like a brick wall. but

other than that side-effect i've had some good hits, girls early 20's seem to pay more attention.

Phero Dude

im confused are pheromax

and A1 the same products or is pheromax an a1 type product that you bought on another site?

Stranger

A1 is androstadienone. Pheromax is

the only other product that contains this pheromone in its mix. It is sold here as well.

A1 is sold by LS as a lone product,

and Pheromax, also sold by LS, seems to be the only product available here that includes A1 as a primary ingredient.

I have heard that A1 (or something very similar) *may* be included in some of the "mystery mixes" (like Chikara).

I've used Pheromax (just got it so it should be the "new" mix) about 4 times so far, and have not noticed any

affects on myself as reported here by others, eg feeling depressed. I usually only apply one spray to upper chest,

and combine with a drop or two of a314 (for the -rone) (and maybe a touch of Pheros for cover). Still experimenting.

Nothing outstanding as yet, but my "encounters" have been limited.

I personally feel Pheromax with it's A1

content *may* turn out to be a good multiple pheromone combo mix, especially if I continue to add a314 (-rone).

I've had what I think has been moderate success with Chikara and AE/m. Again, nothing that screams "hit" (except

possibly one encounter but I wan't able to follow up and confirm, darn it).

I'm also in my 50's, and aiming

more for "relationships" rather than one-nighters, in the 30 y/o on up age range.
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Stranger

yea, that depression i mentioned is

weird man. it hits me outta nowhere and then a few minutes later it turns to anger/frustration, enough to the point

where i need to leave the room to get away from the people around me or to get some fresh air. at first i thought

it was that particular day, then it happened the 2nd day i used pheromax and then the 3rd day, all around the same

time of day and same feeling, thats when i realized it was the mones. now i spray it on the back of my neck if i

use it. as far as hits, its just as weird, some days it would be great other days its ehh. but i agree it's

probably better if used as a mix rather than a stand-alone

Thread Information