Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default DIHL WITHOUT Pheromones!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    This is really wierd, I was out at the local Kohl\'s, shopping for some new clothes, when I was checking out the shirts, I couldn\'t find what I was looking for, so there was this beautiful, spanish lady (Like Penelope Cruz, but hotter!), so I asked her if she could find any of these shirts in my size. So, when she was looking , she had to go down onto the ground, crouching down looking around at the stand of shirts there were in the store, when she was finished when she got up, she gave me the most intrigued stare I ever got from any woman in my entire life, she looked at me like I just touched her bottom or something. After that, I felt a very excited/nervous feeling.

The only thing I can think of is for a few weeks i haven\'t used any soap in the shower.

Have any ideas, folks?

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: DIHL WITHOUT Pheromones!

Isamashii;

Not to deflate your ego or anything but.....

It could have been as simple as a very quick change in her blood pressure. She was on the ground then stood up? Rapid change in blood pressure to the head/brain....sometimes gets the DIHL look and a bit of spaced out thing going.

But it could have been your pure animal magnetism just the same.

But go back to the store and have her help ya again. Whatever the reason, she sounds like a hottie that deserves a follow-up.

TCO

**DONOTDELETE**

TCO is right, she deserves a follow up. You can only find out what really it was all about if you give her another visit and see if she remembers you or if she gives you more attention.

Possible reason too maybe you have some mones dropped to your shoes days ago and it stayed there. Or maybe you don\'t need the pheromones anymore coz you\'re already hot. [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Well, actually, i remember, she didn\'t get up when she stared, she like stared before she got up.

**DONOTDELETE**

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Redcapp:

Possible reason too maybe you have some mones dropped to your shoes days ago and it stayed there. Or maybe you don\'t need the pheromones anymore coz you\'re already hot. [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don\'t have any pheromones, and I am only 15 years old, I don\'t know how old she is, she\'s prolly in her early 20s, prolly way out of my league. I would get some pheromones though, cause I would like this kind of stuff to happen to me more often so I can catch the attention of the younger women around my age.

Isamashii,

From your post, I just can\'t help thinking that maybe she smelled something. Like feet or smegma, or something! Have you had any other similar feedback?

Oscar [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

hey dude,

you\'re chances of getting girls is using your own pheromone. why do you need to buy when your pheromone works pretty good. consider yourself lucky because you don\'t need to spend money in buying syntetic pheromone were sometimes it does not work to others. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

ooops! my bad! i mizundastood your post. so you\'re 15 and don\'t have pheromones bottles huh? tell you what...

when i was around 14 i was really into this girl who i almost went out with. it never worked out because i thought she never liked me at all. then we met again when i was 17 and fell for her again but i didn\'t pursue because i don\'t want to look desperate. then we met again when i was 21 and you know what she told me? she confessed that she really regret the times that she played hard to get when we were 14, because when we met again at 17, she said i was really \"blooming\" and that she wanted me badly but i didn\'t get the signs. she said that i was really glowing and that some of her friends were getting attracted to me too at that time, including her sister.

now i realized what she meant by \"blooming & glowing\". that\'s the age when your natural pheromones are very active and that you don\'t need any synthetic ones right now. just act naturally and happy, try to workout too if you haven\'t done already. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

If you have money to spare for pheromones and youre only 15 and you really must get them then get a nol heavy product unless you are one of these guys who other girls consider to be just \"friends\" and no more and then add some none to the product so you come across as more alpha type and appear more sexie.

Actually i have a theroy in that the really good looking women. The hotties so to speak go more for men with high none production the alpha male type which is why i get lots of success with none (andro 4.2) and alter ego. I think my natural production tends to be more allong the lines of being fairly low and what i do produce naturally seems to be heavy in the nol and little none. So i lean more toward the combination products. AE and now NPA again and the edge (2 mystery pheros) which no one knows what the heck they are except lecroy chemical.

**DONOTDELETE**

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wilde Oscar:
    Isamashii,

From your post, I just can\'t help thinking that maybe she smelled something. Like feet or smegma, or something! Have you had any other similar feedback?

Oscar [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ummm, no, I smelt perfectly fine, and I\'ve never had this happen to me before.

Look, guy, at 15, you got a LOT to learn about women - Hell, at 50 I\'ve got a lot MORE yet to learn too. In fact, it\'s not in womenkind\'s interest for us to learn much of anything.

My advice is to just go with the flow, pickup wht understanding you can and keep your expectations under control. If you\'re 15 and she\'s of majority (&gt;18), you\'re JAILBAIT, aka San Quentin Quail here in California.

You are paying attention and asking questions - that\'s good.

**DONOTDELETE**

Its not in their interest for us to learn anything at all, hence this place which we share all the info and come back with anything and everything, the only to keep a handle on us is to root us stupid to keep us stupid but if we are forced to wait then we get more and more skilled and cause all sorts of problems. But if we are left without ACTION then i just keep learning and waiting for soon i will strike back with full force and no one will be left standing [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] lol oh well not my fault right i get in there and get kicked out again so here we go again. Im getting militant for once its going to get interesting.

Banned User

15 huh? Well, I\'m 16... I got some apc..which is 2 times your body\'s none production...And I see good results

HOWEVER, you have to think of your body type....I myself, I lift weights religiously, I produce a lot of none, but I have little to no L I T T L E, TO NO NOL
    I can walk down the aisles, especially when I have the mones on..and I get a LOT of RESPECT from other males..and females, it depeds, if they are the fun, playfull type, they probably have more nol, and they are looking for guys with more nol, my suggestion.....is you\'re better off without them, than there\'s the girls that have a sh*t load of copulins, and not much nol at all..

However, if anyone would comment on this..what would be the results of using the none from the chem kit 100% which would be 2 times stronger than the PI, one drop of that behind say the right ear.....and THAN! get the nol...and use 1 drop of that behind the other ear????????????!!!!!!!

You see....when you mix the 2....the both get weaker...however, if you put both on full strength..what would your outcome be?

You\'d have 2 times stronger none than primal instinct! HOWEVER! At the same time you\'d have .1% of nol!!!! What would be the reaction? I mean...the girls would be intimidated beacause of the high none content...but at the same time have a crush on you becasue of the high nol content

And I\'m not talking about mixing them...because, if you mixed them, both would be .05%....I\'m talking about putting one on one place at .1% and another on another place at .1%.....
    I\'d just LOOOVE to see what the reaction would be, lol

Yo, for the dude to the original post...you said you didn\'t wash? I\'ve done that before, for 2 or 3 days...wash off, but don\'t use soap...your skins a bit more oily, more rones...but, I don\'t know

Anyway...PLEASE! COMMENTS! on the full strength double power none, plus full strength nol on you at same time...what would the reaction be!!

Bart

Thread Information