Close

Journeyman

Talking You Cant OD on A1?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    From what I've

read as long as it does not convert to none through the skin you can't OD on A1? I was just wondering what some of

the upper limits you guys have tried with the A1 and what type of results have you had? Also Full Strength or half

strength?

I haven't noticed any OD

problems no matter how much A-1 I use. However, some men have complained A-1 induces headaches and/or depression, so

an OD may be more pertinent for the user than the target.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Journeyman

What kind of results have you

had in the upper levels of A1 range?

Visionary7903

I actually OD'd on A1

last week. I was applying 1 full drop from the full-strength bottle on top of my other mones (such as WAGG and

Realm/m). Initially on the first few days there was no OD and the girls were friendly, and guys werent as friendly

generally but nothing majorly bad. I definitely seemed to be one of these guys that just hits it off with women

whereas the guys were doing their own thing and talking about sport, etc. By the end of the week (after a buildup of

mones OD caused by wearing A1 all week) some guys barely looked in my direction and did not respond much to anything

I said - one guy in particular however seemed fine and we had a cool conversation. There was no aggression from

these guys, they just seemed to not want to be around me much or talk to me. On the other hand, by the end of the

week, the women were really comfortable with me and seemed to like being around me even more so on that final day.

Visionary

Quote Originally Posted by Visionary7903
    On the

other hand, by the end of the week, the women were really comfortable with me and seemed to like being around me

even more so on that final day.

Visionary
    Horrible, HORRIBLE OD!

That ain't an OD. An OD is

characterized by extremely negative results and/or behavior, e.g., 4 guys kick your ass in a bar for minding your

own business or women cry and run when they get near you.

Stranger

Damn, woman always cry

and run when i get near even if i don't use any none. Maybe i should leave my chainsaw at home.

Visionary7903

It's an OD to me. I mean

what you are talking about only happens with an A-none OD however getting negative results from A1 from guys is bad

too. My boss (a man), for example, hardly said a word to me during the week and seemed to ignore me in general -

unusual behaviour from him. Sure me and him dont really click but the A1 exarcebated the situation - is it really

worth being on the wrong side of my boss? Sure it's fun to have the ladies around me all the time but I miss the

friendships and understandings with guys that A1 seems to disrupt. It's not as if i am sexing these ladies after

all.

Visionary

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    That ain't an OD. An OD is characterized by extremely negative results

and/or behavior, e.g., 4 guys kick your ass in a bar for minding your own business or women cry and run when they

get near you.

Journeyman

mmmmmmmm.......sexing........arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrghhhh, lol. That works out well then because the group of

ladies I plan on wearing it around (actual target lady) has a boyfriend so hopefully I can push his depressed mood

into outbursts of jealousy which I can turn around and play them into he's a jealous guy, and I here to listen and

support, I'm quite good at this so we'll see, lol.

I'm just starting to play with some

Pheromax which has A1 as an ingredient. Will be seeing if I notice any changes in responses. Only tried it twice so

far (not including a brief test wearing to gauge my own response). So far I haven't noticed any of the "negative"

affects on myself. (I'm *always* lazy... :-) )
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

"It's an OD to me. I mean

what you are talking about only happens with an A-none OD however getting negative results from A1 from guys is bad

too. My boss (a man), for example, hardly said a word to me during the week and seemed to ignore me in general -

unusual behaviour from him. Sure me and him dont really click but the A1 exarcebated the situation - is it really

worth being on the wrong side of my boss? Sure it's fun to have the ladies around me all the time but I miss the

friendships and understandings with guys that A1 seems to disrupt. It's not as if i am sexing these ladies after

all."
    Realize that you as man natually create androstadienone. I've worn A-1 nearly everyday since

last Spring and have yet to experience an OD with men or women. I generally wear 2-4 drops of half strength, or mix

full strength in an atomizer with NPA and Weekend. In fact, men are just as friendly and upbeat as ever. And I deal

with hundreds of people everyday (I'm a professor). I suspect your problem with A-1 may be compounded with

something in your personality, appearance and/or body chemistry (maybe your body cranks out natural A-1 like

water).

Thread Information