Close

Journeyman

Default pheromones for WINTER

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Fall has started,

and winter is kinda right the corner. So that being said Do the use of pheromones during winter vary as to summer.

Because everyone is going to be covered with several pieces of clothing, and its going to be hard to expose the body

part thats phero-covered. Do you guys/girls get the same result, and do u suggest any particular pheromone thats

best for winter (and where to apply on clothes)

The obvious answer is to apply

pheromones to your clothing. Although I live on a tropical island, I apply most of my 'mones on my clothing.

Usually only my face, neck and hands are exposed anyway. Mones on clothing last longer and don't breakdown as

quickly.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Journeyman

this may be a dumb question....

but do you get the good/consistent results as to putting them on your clothes rather than your body( becuase the

pheros mixing with your natural pheros may be more effective)...... and how many hours can you say do they

pheromones stay on for.

Experiment until you find the

best combo. Besides I said I apply most of my 'mones on my clothing. That means I apply a lessor amount on my body.

Why? Hardly any skin shows as I'm mainly covered with clothing. Nevertheless, I always dab a little TE or NPA on my

chest or neck (in case I find myself sans clothing). When I go to strip clubs I put 'mones on the top of my head

(for the enjoyment of the performers).

Phero Dude

i usually apply to my

neck area being it is always exposed. ill apply some light ones to my chest like gegogi said in case the clothes

come off. otherwise the rest go on my clothes

I have noticed a difference based on

the seasons and how one dresses. And wondered myself where and how to apply the products for best efects. I have yet

to experiment with applying ot clothing, but it may be a project for this coming cool weather season. (also the fact

that I perspire more in hotter weather which would lead to a change in bacteria levels and "body scent" which can

possibly alter the affects.)

What is nice about applying to arms (or shirtcuffs, etc) is being able to get

-mones closer to target's noses. Otherwise we are pretty much stuck with applying to neck (scarf and collars can

get in the way), face, or one thing I'm trying now is in the hair and around the ears (but watch out for hoods and

hats).

Another consideration is cover scent. If you use your own cologne, you can pick a scent that matches the

season. I kinda feel some scents go better at some times than others. Chikara/s makes me think of a "summer" scent,

while AE/ms (for men, scented) makes me think "winter." In fact now that the thermometer is dropping here (finally)

I've decided to put up the Chikara and dig out my AE instead.

There is also the fact that your "target's"

noses are likely to be coverd by winter clothes (scarves), or good old-fashioned sinus colds (or just the cold

temperatures themselves) can make nasal breathing difficult or restricted, which could also affect pheromone

effects.

Whether the weather changes how the individual pheromones themselves work (or the proportions in the

off-the-shelf products interact) is not something I have heard about, and might be a possible "research" project.

I have a hunch I will need to stock up on some atomizers as that is probably the best way to apply the

products/mixes to clothing... (Application *methods* may have to change with the weather too.)
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Journeyman

with all the jackets and sweaters

covering the entire body, its going to be rather difficult finding the perfect application spots!

There isn't a perfect spot. You

need to spread the 'mones around so they disperse no matter what layer of clothing surfaces. Now this is mostly

academic for me as I live in Honolulu and generally only need one layer. However, I still apply 'mones to hair,

clothing and flesh so I'm never caught short.

Thread Information