Close

Thread: Suggestions?

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Suggestions?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hey, whats up yall? I got some extra spending money and I am trying to decide between Andro 4.2 and Attraction. I already have APC,NPA,Edge,some musk oil,and a few colognes--which have all had varying degrees of success. So, based on what I have now--Andro 4.2 or Attraction? By the way, Im 19 (almost 20- and look young for my age)-- any suggestions would be great, thanks! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Default Re: Suggestions?

ChrisLax,

You seem to have plenty of Androstenone in your collection already. Andro 4.2 would probably be redundant. Of the two you mentioned, Attraction would be the wiser choice for the Androstenol content, especially considering your age.

The problem with Attraction is its scent. Not everybody likes it, and I\'ve never heard any reviews on its un-scented version.

Since you mentioned that you have some colognes you\'ve had success with, I\'d recommend trying AFA. It\'s a nearly even blend of A-None and A-Nol, and is as truly scentless an additive as you can get. And while you\'re on the Stone Labs page, have a look at AE too.

The exact A-nol content of the oils is unknown, but try using some with no other pheros to see if A-nol gives you positive results, before you decide on what to order. At your age you don\'t want to be pouring on the A-None, your body\'s already doing that for you.

Oscar [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

If you want a higher chance of broad ranging response go with attraction, AE is small but it lasts just as long, (more concentrated, smaller application same results.) but get your feet wet with the unscented attraction, has anyone acutally used the stuff, hey chris you can be the first one to give us feedback on the smell and how it goes.

AE gives me great responses, but as i say better when combined with NPA and attraction the edge or anything else i got, actually my six phero mix ( a little bit of TE Sandlewood edge andro 4.2 and attraction couple of drops of AE and the musk oil) mixed up in an old edge bottle and its been really interesting so far. Its got about six different pheromone types in it. (6)

**DONOTDELETE**

Ya, I think I will order some Attraction unscented--hell, why not? I think it will give me the a-nol that I need. As for the other products that I tried, TES worked occasionally--and one time I believe that it worked well with this one girl I always sat next to in class (@ the University)- we would always talk--but the conversation never seemed to keep going--but the day I went in with TES--the conversation went really well and flowed--that is until class had to start. My other experience was with APC/NPA when an older- but attractive lady kept talking to me at the airport before my flight boarded--she just started up a conversation out of nowhere--and kept asking me questions talking etc--until we had to get on the plane- and she was also interested in what seat I was in. I dont know if this was due to the pheros or not--but I thought it could be. Also, I tried an Xcite Wipe once and it did nothing. Anyway--when I get my unscented attraction I will be sure to relay all my stories in the forum so people can decide whether or not they want it (if it has a smell or not) and if it is a good product for people my age to spray w/ a cologne (I was thinking Attraction(u) with Acqua di Gio). Peace- [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Thanks bro! Now Im looking at Attraction unscented--it seems that I could do like 2-3 sprays of that and then cover it up with cologne or something. I have considered both AE and AFA but they come in such small bottles and I have heard repeated stories about AE doing nothing--and I havent heard anything on AFA yet. I think Attraction unscented may be the way to go (if it is true that alot of people dont like the smell of Attraction scented). Let me know what you think, thanks! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Thread Information