Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Jambat#1 with TE instead of NPA?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi! I wanna buy a new phero product and need your help. The only one I have yet is the normal Edge. What about doing the jambat #1 mix (70% APC, 30% NPA) with TE instead of NPA? Anyone who tried this combo already?

TE alone didn\'t work very well for me. I\'m 18 and \"mr niceguy-type\", so TE definitely was the wrong choice, I think I need something that contains much a-NOL.

I\'m considering to buy one of the following products:

- APC (combine with TE)
    - Attraction
    - Yes/Lure
    - Pheromol Factor
    - Dynamic Duo (APC+NPA) and throw away TE

What do you think? Which of these products will work best for me? What are the advantages of each one?

Ren

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Jambat#1 with TE instead of NPA?

The Jambat mix with TE? That\'s no mix of mine. Call that\'s the Renbat mix. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I\'m not a big fan of TE. I remember I had the chance to buy NPA and bought TE instead just to try it because everyone said it was so great. Then I got in a job situation where there were some hot women but by their reactions alone I knew that had I bought NPA and made JB #1 the reactions would be different. And I tried Edge over a two week period.

I\'m not a fan of those subtle hits unless I won\'t subtle hits. Like the new gig I\'m at. The hits are subtle. It\'s an attitude thing. The women never get tired of me asking question or coming around. I like that. But normally I want DIHL (Deer In Headlights Look) when I walk in. I like the chicks to check me out when I walk by. Edge never gave me that except maybe once and I only know about that because the person I was with told me. For some Edge is king, but not me.

But since you have Edge here\'s my advice:

Don\'t mix it.

Put TE on in one spot and APC on in another. We mix NPA and AFA because they\'re additives and are supposed to be mixed. All this other mixing is weirdness actually. Not to say other mixes won\'t work work because DD has made some pretty good mixes and is big into AE.

The bottom line is NPA is the main ingredient to any JB mix. Sure you can switch AE for PF and say you made JB #3 or switch APC with Realm for women (I think women\'s Realm has A-none in it) and say you made JB #1 but when you start switching NPA for PI or Edge or even AFA then you just have a nameless batch of mixed pheros. Actually I hear AFA is okay but it\'s not NPA.

If money is a problem skip JB #1 and try JB #2. Get the deal on NPA and buy an $8.00 bottle of SPMO with it then mix it. Otherwise buy the APC+NPA Dynamic Duo. But don\'t throw Edge away (never throw pheros away). Keep Edge to experiment with. After people get good Pheros they like to experiment so you\'ll probably want to do that.

Also I think Bruce is throwing Xcite wipes in just so people can try them. If you really have a thing for TE try an Xcite wipe and a spray of TE, I\'ve heard that\'s good but otherwise make up a batch of JB #2 and spray it right from that atomizer. I think you\'ll thank me for it later. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

[ December 16, 2001: Message edited by: jambat ]

**DONOTDELETE**

Jambat,

Can you explain why Edge and NPA give you such different results? Edge has the exact same phero content of NPA, just watered down to a 20 ml spray formula. Could it be differences in the way you used it (dosages, point of application) or the colognes you mixed it with?

**DONOTDELETE**

Add to that if you have the money

the kits stuff (nol)
    and Primal instinct for women.

Actually have you considered AE as well.

Attraction would probably be your best bet though.

Gents,

I\'ve often thought that the grade of alcohol used in TE is not all it should be. When you spray it on, you\'re not only hit with the intense A-None aroma that TE shares with NPA, but also an overwhelming alcohol scent.

Granted, the alcohol then evaporates, but the residual scent seems stronger than if you had used NPA at 1/4 of the amount of the TE application. Maybe the alcohol used in TE leaves its own scent, or perhaps it just brings out the worst of the scent of the phero additives. As a consequence, I think people USE LESS of it. Thereby accounting for the discrepancies in its success ratings vs. NPA.

Theoretically TE is great stuff. If you want a \"scentless\" spray-on, so that you don\'t have to mix colognes and pheros, I\'d suggest making your own TE by adding good ethanol to NPA.

Ren,

You CAN mix TE with APC, you just need to change the ratios. Instead of 7 parts APC to 3 parts of NPA (or whatever), you\'ll need to use 7 parts APC to 12 parts TE. The resulting mix will be QUITE DILUTE due to the alcohol content of the TE, but it will have the same phero proportions as the 70/30 APC/NPA mix, and be more sprayer-friendly.

Try it with the smallest possible proportions at first, like 7 DROPS of APC and 12 DROPS of TE, to see how you like it. It won\'t be much good for dabbing at this concentration,(unless you want to dab a couple dozen times), but you could splash it on like after-shave. Still, go easy at first, 2 or 3 sprays, or 5 or 6 drops tops. It WILL work!

Oscar [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Remember AE (fairly balanced nol rone and none) actually another one cheap to i think is unscented attraction its got more nol than none and is a little less powerful but will work just as well.

**DONOTDELETE**

When you blend NPA into the oil you\'ll be very suprised. It enhances the scent (something TE hasn\'t been known to do) and yes you can use the citrus scent. Personally I would\'ve prefered citrus but it was a freebie and frankly I don\'t look a gifthorse in the mouth. I don\'t see anything wrong with using the citrus.

Your new list is a lot better than your old. Might I sugguest JB #2 because of the A-nol. Edge maybe too much of nothing but A-none. Now you must tell me how this works for you. I\'ve got a post called \"The Verdict on JB #2\". Tell me what happens. I\'m hope to try some again tomorrow when there\'s a lot of girls around. [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

Jambat,

Would it be better to use JB #2 in an atomizer (instead of a roll-on bottle)?

**DONOTDELETE**

Hi, it\'s me again. First thanks for your answers, they really helped a lot. So here\'s my provisional shopping list:

- APC
    - NPA (Dynamic Duo)
    - SPMO

... to mix JB#1 and JB#2. I think I\'ll give it a try because - there\'s a money back-guarantee.

1) Concerning SPMO: In JB mix #2 SPMO with musk scent is used. Personally I\'d prefer the citrus scent. Will that combine with NPA as well as the musk scent?

2) Does NPA itself also have such a terrible scent as TE? No, I\'m not planning to use pure NPA ;-)

All these products (TE, NPA, APC(?), SPMO) are high on a-NONE, even don\'t know if they contain any a-NOL. As written above, I\'m 18, quite shy and \"mr niceguy\" and TE, which is a very potent a-NONE product, didn\'t work for me. Do you think the 3 shopping list-products will work better for me?

Ren

[ December 17, 2001: Message edited by: Ren ]

Thread Information