Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Yo guys BIG QUESTION HERE

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Oh and also would it be wise to mix some ethanol on that mix also to increase the intensity and the spreading-around factor or it? And where can I buy some ethanol or if that is what you use for mixing? If it is not ethanol let me know plz?
    Thanks again

**DONOTDELETE**

From reading around here, I think NPA is water based, so it won\'t mix with your musk oil. You\'ll just have to dab on a bit of oil and a bit of the NPA.

Laney

**DONOTDELETE**

You can get the oils to mix with NPA. But, in most cases you have to use a lot of alcohol as a carrier. It has been mentioned on the board a while back on how to dilute the oils into cologne or Eau d?Toilette, and on down to aftershave. I believe that the Fragrance shop has instructions for how to do this. I am sure someone who knows more can direct you on this one. Just don?t mix the NPA and Oil straight together, that will not work.

**DONOTDELETE**

NPA mixes with everything just fine. NPA = New Pheromone ADDITIVE. It\'s supposed to be mixed with stuff. I mix it with APC, E-oils and other things all the time and never had a problem with it. Right now I\'m using NPA and an E-oil. There were no mixing problems or anything like that. And I believe NPA is alcohol based.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Yo guys BIG QUESTION HERE

Hey I bought this SWEET MUSK fragrance oil in a little shop in the mall and it smells damn good. Then I also ordered the NPA for men w/ the atomizer. Do you guys have any tips on how to mix them and what ratios or quatities to mix them by?
    Also I have a question about money orders which doesn\'t have much to do w/ this but here goes. I need to pay my credit card bill and I\'m going to send a money order, now, do I have to sign the back of the money order or just the front-bottom side of it?
    Thanks alot!!

**DONOTDELETE**

The mixmaster speaks! I guess there\'s something other than alcohol/water in NPA. That\'s good to know, though I\'m not likely to buy NPA any time soon. -nol is smelly enought to me; I can\'t imagine the smell of -none.

Laney

Journeyman

Laney,

I was hesitant to try NPA(w) too because of the -none odor. I sure am glad I gave it a try.

Oscar recommended mixing it 1 part NPA to 6 parts cologne and I did just that. I was unable to detect any offensive -none odor.

The most important thing is the stuff (NPA) is pure magic. I\'ve worn it only twice so far and have gotten major reactions - \"hits\" - with it both times. 1:6 is a very lightweight ratio but it works like a charm.

Oh, and by the way, I wear very subtle fragrances so I\'m doubly impressed that the NPA was undetectable. Can you tell I\'m hooked? [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

CC

**DONOTDELETE**

CCbythesea, I had the same experience.

Thread Information