Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Subliminal Seduction through cassetes???

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Have any of y\'all ordered any subliminal seduction tapes online?? If so, what kind of results did y\'all have with them? I ordered some of The Edge sandalwood scented pheros,its supposed to come w/ in the next couple of days. I hear its a really good phermone that gets a lot of hits. So, I\'m not wondering about that. I am curious about the subliminal seduction tapes though. Any replies are greatly appreciated.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Subliminal Seduction through cassetes???

Yeah, NLP is big. It stands for Neuro Linguistic Programming. If you were to do a search on it on the internet, you\'d get a lot of mumbo jumbo. Instead, (unless you really want to read all of that technical stuff about NLP) go to www.speed-seduction.com, www.fastseduction.com, or try alt.seduction.fast. These places deal with using NLP as a seduction tool. NLP can be used to help cause changes w/ in a person by changing there state of mind. So, if you wanted to cause someone to feel attracted to you, you would go about telling that person a specially constructed NLP pattern that describes the state of attraction, and then linking it to yourself. So, its kinda like, talking about how it feels to be attracted to somebody (but in pattern form it would use tons of presuppositions, trance inducing words and embedded commands to actually cause the person to feel that way-you\'ve got know the basic tools..its actually pretty easy)..and then after you are done..you link it to yourself via self pointing to yourself at certain parts or by saying, \"Now, with me..blah blah blah\"..its hard to explain..I think I just confused you more..

**DONOTDELETE**

Sounds like a challenging technique for those of us who have problems having good conversations with women in general. Now, you got to think about all these other principles while holding a conversation!

**DONOTDELETE**

I am not going to lie..it IS hard, but after you practice it a lot..it gets easier..first, you start off by seeing how well you can do it online..through IMs you can get a lot of time to think of a pattern..after say, 3-4 weeks, you might find yourself naturally using NLP in your language for some mysterious reason, and its as if it became 2nd nature to you all of a sudden..right now, as you imagine all the pretty girls you will soon seduce after you learn NLP, I invite you to notice how it just feels so good..but, before you even allow yourself to think about that over and over again..first, you\'ve got to practice..right now..LOL..and use pheromones too..hehe..if all else fails..

**DONOTDELETE**

Interesting... Practicing online sounds like a good idea.

I once read a flirting book but came to the conclusion that it\'s absolutely worthless unless you have a female friend to practice on until it becomes second nature. Unfortunately, you can\'t practice flirting fully online, since a lot of it is body language.

**DONOTDELETE**

Speed seduction is better ,thats linked to NLP go do an internet search with www.alltheweb.com and youll find what youre looking for really good stuff to.

**DONOTDELETE**

Thanks for taking the time to reply, I know about Ross Jeffies\'s Speed Seduction. It uses NLP seduction patterns. I went to www.fastseduction.com and read up about it a long time ago. I\'m planning on using the phero + NLP combination that has given a lot of you guys great results. I am still wondering about the Subliminal Seduction cassetes though. Because, if they work..I don\'t have to say nothing, and just let it play in my car on a date. Yeah, I\'m lazy..LOL..so, have any of y\'all tried it? NLP works well, and I\'ve heard that the cassetes use subliminal NLP. So, in theory, the cassetes would work..

**DONOTDELETE**

Hello I´m new.

Can anyone tell what is meant by NLP? [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Its probably easier if you do a websearch, you know find a search engine type in NLP and have a look for yourself, a bit much to put in one line. Try google or alta vista.

**DONOTDELETE**

hello,

I bought the Ross Jeffries deluxe home study course which you can find at the website, \"www.speed-seduction.com\". I think it is great. Ross says that I will take about 2-3 months of practice to master it. What he does is teach you the theory of speed seduction - conversational frameworks, how to move the conversation in the direction you want and then he teaches you patterns to use that capture a women\'s imagination so that she feels the specific emotions that you want her to fell, and you link all that to you. The genius is that you can structure it so that you can make it sound like normal innocent conversation. I have just finished going throught the course and I understand the theory aspect very well, all I have to do now is commit the patterns and the weasel phrases, etc to memory (no probs with Kevin Trudeau and Dominic O\'Brien in my corner) then I can go out and try them to see how effective they are.. I am still in a relationship and so therefore if the patterns give me immediate success I will resist because I don\'t cheat on anyone. Also I am trying to incorporate them into my current relationship.

I\'ll keep you posted,

c\'mon pheros and ss, c\'mon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**DONOTDELETE**

Thank you Stridoom!

**DONOTDELETE**

The stuff is great i apply various NLP techniques i need to really take more notice of it sometimes because to forget it can be annoying and things would be more useful at various times.

**DONOTDELETE**

Ross is a joke BUT he is on the right track. His tape are a waste of money. I gave him 3 chances and wasted money each time. The site www.fastseduction.com is LOADED with info. Now, NLP is not really that hard and NO NO NO!! you do not have to have a friend to practice on. When friends who know you see that you are trying something they do not understand, they will put it down. Case in point, I used it to seduce 4 friends to where 2 of them cybered me. Months later in chat about hypnosis in a chat room these 4 women said that it was not possible to do that on command. When I explained in the chat room that I had accomplished it with some folks in the chat group those 4 went SILENT. All were mad that I had manipulated them, so women are VERY defensive. Current postings warn you about mentioning ANY NLP to others at all. You simply just start doing it and folks will see changes over time and will respond positively. Avoid Ross\'s immature pickups and learn NLP off the www.fastseduction.com site and you will have to learn to make up patterns as you go. You WILL notice a tremendous burst of self esteem and no woman is out of your league.

**DONOTDELETE**

Here we go the thread everyone was looking for around here bump up we go, i wonder if this stuff works better than the other methods here or could be enhanced by the other methods here.

**DONOTDELETE**

can somebody tell me where i can find speed seduction/nlp on http://www.fastseduction.com/

**DONOTDELETE**

Thanks for finding this DonaldDuck. I\'ve been searching online for more info about this type of thing, but I\'m still not convinced whether or not it\'s for real. This site has some reasonably priced subliminal seductions tapes/cds on it, but I\'ve been hesitant to try them. http://www.mephisto-subliminal.com/index.html
    Most of the sites that I found which talk about subliminal seduction refer to an exercise in the use of subliminal messages going back several decades. Supposedly, a movie theater showed \"Eat Popcorn\" and \"Drink Coca-cola\" subliminally during the movie and claimed to have an increase in sales as a result. In an effort to find out more, I stumbled on the following site which gives more of a skeptical view of subliminal messages. It also makes mention of that theaters use of subliminals, but says that their claim was never proven or repeated. http://www.csicop.org/si/9204/subliminal-persuasion.html

So, I\'m back to square one. I\'m still intrigued by the use of those tapes though if they were for real. I mean how nice would it be if you can let a tape do some of the work for you, right? :-)

**DONOTDELETE**

Actually i would prefer to let me do the work its interesting that way, and also combined with a good body smart conversation skills a (SENSE OF HUMOUR) phreomones, flexible thinking, a smile as well which really counts dress well and youre on your way. NLP skills also come in handy as well.

Thread Information