Close

Thread: edge info

**DONOTDELETE**

Default edge info

visit-red-300x50PNG
    hey guys i was hoping you could help me i am new to the forum and the whole phero thing..i just got my bottle of the edge and it came with a bottle of musk oil with andro in it and also an empty spray bottle so i was hoping you guys could give me some advice on how to start do i use the edge by itself and do i mix the andro oil with something and put it in the empty bottle they sent me..thanks for any info
    mike

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: edge info

Try doing a search of the forum for Edge and you should find everything you need to know.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: edge info

The Edge;

Very good product but use it at small doses at first. I myself have had some monster hits with The Edge as well as NPA (both have the same phero profile). With the Edge, first find a cologne or e-oil mixture that you like. Then try a small mix before mixing allot together. Try at a ratio of 50/50 (for cologne) E-oils and oil blends you will have to experiment.
    Or try a spray of TE to your throat chest area only. Give it a whirl. Then work from there up on your dosage.
    If you have never used pheros before, watch for the signals that they are working for you. Fem reactions include: hair twirling, long stares, little sheepish \"HI’s\" and \"Hello\'s\", quick glances at you, and the infamous DIHL looks, then there are the mega hits; Just getting grabbed from behind, hugs from out of nowhere, to long conversations with fems you do not know. Pheros give you a foot in the door, but you have to follow that up with eye contact, conversation etc.
    Best of Luck.
    TCO

Thread Information