Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Good Non-Phero cologne mix

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I was cleaning up my bathroom and found some old school MJ cologne. It smells alright and I had a little left, so I decided to mix a bit with my Pleasures by Estee Lauder (sp?). Anyway, the result smelled great. I cannot really explain the smell, but if you have a little MJ Cologne, try mixing a little bit with another fragrance. It seems to work well... I will probably try mixing it with my Ralph Lauren Romance for a test later.

Default Re: Good Non-Phero cologne mix

Since so many women had fathers who wore Old Spice, why not try an Old Spice/NPA mix? Many women have positive associations with the Old Spice scent, I understand.

Any one tried this cologne/NPA mix?

**DONOTDELETE**

Did you see the \"how about chocalate or caramel e-oil\" thread? I brought up Old Spice there. My first lover wore Old Spice deodorant and I\'ve had a weakness for it ever since.

Laney

Journeyman

Hi Laney...Just wanted to pipe in with a quick comment and question on the Old Spice thing...

First, the comment - I\'ve always heard negative stuff about Old Spice from the women in my life (sister\'s friends, gf\'s, etc). They always seemed to associate it with cheap, tacky men. I guess it\'s because Old Spice is so much less expensive than designer colognes?

Second, the question - If you don\'t mind me asking, what\'s your age? I\'m just wondering if maybe the perceptions of various men\'s colognes are different for different age groups...

Cheers!

**DONOTDELETE**

Hi, DA
    I\'m 33. I think part of the reason that I like Old Spice is because I\'m fond of spicy, musky perfumes in general. My favorite perfume to wear is Opium.

I agree that Old Spice seems to be a love it or hate it fragrance. Part of the reason, I think, is because it gets very strong if too much is worn.

There are more expensive spice/musk colognes out there. Calvin is nice, and Obsession for Men is citrus and spice with a patchouli and musk base.

Laney

**DONOTDELETE**

This was not where I was trying to go, but seems alright.

Thread Information