Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default pheros doesnt work for everybody

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Is it possible that pheros doesn\'t work for everybody?

I just got the edge and alter ego. I went from 1 shot of edge to 4 throughout the day and I didn\'t notice anything at all. I even put on a drop of musk oil and two dabs of alter ego. Its like Im not even wearing them. They are having no effect on anybody.

Im starting to question pheros. I believe that they don\'t work. Anybody got some advice.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: pheros doesnt work for everybody

If I understood what you said, did u say you sprayed from 1 to 4 times throughout the day? ANd a drop of musk oil and 2 dabs of AE?

Do you mean that you had them all just in one day? If that\'s the case, woah! Too much pheromones can cause intimidation to everybody. That\'s probably why nobody reacts to your new aura coz they\'re scared of you but they don\'t want to accept that fact so the\'re trying to play it cool.

Try 3-4 dabs of AE alone for the whole 8 hours. You can also wear a cologne that you like that will capture the people\'s attention and without their knowing, they\'re already sniffing on your pheros.

**DONOTDELETE**

Ok youve got a whole bottle there, so my advice start small and work up one extra a day or work backwards. Another question big beasley is what responses do you normally get from people its ok to ask questions thats what we are here for.
    Do you take notice of the way other people behave. Have a quick internet search for NLP take 20 minutes to have a look at that(it allows you to learn why people behave a certain way, rapport builing and motivation to name a few.)

A test for big beasley to do if youre up to it and posts us the responses.
    Ok how do people normally react to you.

Second use pheromones and record write down the way people respond to you then. More aggressive, more open more attentive etc.)

Let us know how it goes as well [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

I was talken about thru out the day. I tried 5 dabs of alter ego and it didn\'t work. Then I put 2 shots of the edge on after eight hours of it not working. I didn\'t notice one thing our of the unordinary.

My friend put on 2 shots of edge and it didn\'t have any affect. So after awhile he put 2 more shots of edge and 7 alter egos throughout the day and no results. We were in a club and it was like nobody even noticed the pheremones. This is my fourth day with no results.

**DONOTDELETE**

If only Bruce could bottle and sell patience...

Phero Enthusiast

Mine works pretty good. [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

I have to agree with the original poster ... I don\'t feel pheros work really well.
    I bought Alter Ego and had been using it for about a month. While I got good comments from people, it was most likely because I bought a ton of new suits and a new car at the same time.

To experiment, I tried not wearing pheros some days, and got the same response. My verdict? I think pheros can be good as a placebo, and perhaps give people the confidence to initiate conversations if they think this stuff works ... however my advice would be to take the money you would spend on pheros and spend it on nice clothes, or perhaps save up for a new car (artificial things like that!)

I will use the rest of my bottle of AE, because I spent good money on it, however I am not holding my breath or anything.

big beasley,

Try using less. The fact that you\'re not noticing immediate results is a cue to let what you\'re wearing wear off, NOT to add more. By the end of a day when you\'ve applied 4 sprays of TE, I\'d be surprised if your own cat would get near you, except maybe to piss on you, thinking that you were the litter box.

Maybe you can\'t smell this stuff, about 25% of people CAN\'T. Take it from me, the stuff has a bad odor when over-applied. It must be used discriminately, and you must exercise a degree of patience. If using pheros was easy, this forum would be unnecessary.

There are confirmed TE users who use only small dabs because they\'ve discovered through experimentation that even ONE spray is too much for them. By the end of the night in the club, you and your friend were wearing quantities of pheros that qualified as a repellant rather than an attractant.

Occassionally someone gets a hit when ODing on pheros, but hits occur far more often when the right quantity is applied. Use less, smile, and make eye-contact, if the stuff still doesn\'t give you results, send it back. But read back on the old posts for dosage and application tips first. Wherever you got the idea to keep adding more, you got bad advice.

Oscar [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Or as oscar said, use less and give us your feedback become involved we often get people through here saying theyve brought the stuff it doesnt work and we give em advice and we never hear from them again, i think there were a few exceptions which did come aroudn after a while and are still with us, jaggy i think and there have been tonnes of others. Just keep us updated and dont just disappear into that thing called

CYBERSPACE.

Thread Information