Close

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Okay, I'm too excited to

wait to post results. hehehe I'm WORSE than a kid in a candy store!

I wore PI/w alone for three days in a row

this week. Amounts/results follow.

9/21 - 3 drops - one split behind ears and on neck, one split between both

wrists, one behind knees applied about 10 minutes before arriving at work. Women at work were MUCH friendlier than

usual. Usually when there are a large number of women together, there is a bit of cattiness - didn't experience

that at ALL! (Okay, with the exception of the dopey one but that was to be expected, mones or not.) The men were

highly attentive except for one. In a previous post, I mentioned this guy that seemed to be avoiding me when I wore

SOE/w. When I went into work, he was in a bad mood to begin with and immediately picked a fight (he later admitted

that he was jonesing to fight with someone and apologized because he was wrong - I think the apology was a hit as

that is completely out of character for him). I am friends with quite a few women at work but we just usually

don't have the time to chat. One of them made it a point to keep me in her office and said she misses our

conversations. Would this have happened without mones? Maybe but she wouldn't have kept calling me afterwards

just to joke around. Even the normally alouf woman stopped to have a really nice conversation with me. Overall, a

good experience.

9/22 Same application and time
    My "friend" ( ) was highly attentive and talkative. Pretty

much the same results as the day before, only they seemed a bit more, intense shall we say? The entire group had

lunch together for the first time in a LONG time and it was just wonderful! I wouldn't say I was the 100% center

of attention but it WAS a LOT more attention than usual. One man in our department who doesn't particularly care

for women in our field not only listened to what I had to say but he appreciated my comments and even joked around

with me! (this man wasn't in the previous day) Completely unusual behavior for him. The man that was in a bad

mood the day before was actually really, REALLY nice. I reapplied before going to Back to School Night with my ex.

He was talkative, attentive and NOT argumentative! Holy cow! I did not have strangers come up to me to talk; I

never expect that at a school function. However, the parents that I do know were a bit chattier than usual.

9/23 3 drops - one on neck, one behind neck at hair line, one split between wrists applied about 10 minutes before

arriving at work
    To give a bit of background - we've been having a difficult time finding qualified applicants at

work. Two women (women with quite a bit of "pull") went to two of the owners and the VP of human resources

yesterday to suggest re-vamping the department to expect less from applicants and putting me in charge with a HUGE

raise with the promise of running a job site with the BEST superintendent in the world in 6 months with ANOTHER

promotion! One of the men also suggested this to me and told me to talk to HR about it. Would this have happened

without mones? Yes and no. The suggestion had been brought up to me a while ago but without the promise of moving

back out to the field with a promotion. However, it was more locker room talk, if you will. I experienced the

same extra chattiness and friendliness that I experienced the days before.

Would these things have happened

without mones? Yes and no. We ARE a close knit group at work. However, this was more... intense. I work hard and

am good at what I do. (Please don't think I'm bragging.) However, in my field that usually means a bigger raise

and bonus while keeping you at the same level since you're already a proven factor that works.

I can't go into

TOO much more detail without completely exposing my identity on the message boards (I like to keep some anonymity)

but can tell you that this was a great time overall. (Okay, with the exception of the completely dopey woman at

work)

I have worn SOE/w and TE/w gel packs at work in the past and did have a couple of responses, but nothing

like what I've experienced this week.

I don't think I'm going to try ANYTHING else at work. I'll have to

get a life and start going out in order to test the other mones. hehehe

Jersey Girl,

Your

results are completely consistent with mine and with those of some other women I've spoken with. I tried a mix a

couple of days ago WITHOUT the PI/w. Nothing! I should do it again as a "control" but I hate to!

I love the fact

that it makes other women more friendly towards me. Being from Europe I tend to act a little more reserved and I

know they like to think that I'm "stuck-up". I know because some who have become friends afterwards have told me

so.

So I think that PI/w is our "base". Then we can add little "spices" according to the situation.

-

Maybe the copulins for a romantic night.
    - I think that some Rone might give you some alpha aura in the workplace.

Depending on whether the others can accept that of course. You'd be the best judge of that.

Haven't been at my

much today - Soccer game ( We won!) and then I got into cleaning mode. Sigh ... It does have to

happen once in a while. I'll be catching up on work tomorrow though, so let's see if we can connect.
    Treasure Every Moment that you have
    Yesterday is History - Tomorrow is a Mystery
    Today is a Gift - That's why It's called the Present!
    (Unknown source)

*I* don't think you're

stuck up! I think you're a very helpful, sweet and considerate person.

Rone - I was thinking about adding

that at some point.

What do you think about PI/w with EW? I diluted it 100 drops carrier oil to 1 drop of EW.

And while I was doing it, I spilled almost 1/2 the bottle onto my kitchen table. It smelled like, ummm, you know in

here. So I grabbed the bleach and scrubbed. Then I grabbed the orange cleaner and scrubbed. Then I lit a strongly

scented candle. And now it smells like clean, ummm, you know in here. LMAO! Actually, the smell is finally

dissipating (either that or I'm getting used to it but that's a REALLY horrible thought! ). I've tried

swabbing the table with rubbing alcohol and that didn't work. I'm scrubbing it every 10 minutes. Any ideas?

Congratulations on the soccer game!

I'll be around tomorrow after 12:30ish. Catch you then!

Quote Originally Posted by Jersey Girl
    *I*

don't think you're stuck up! I think you're a very helpful, sweet and considerate person.

Rone - I was

thinking about adding that at some point.

What do you think about PI/w with EW? I diluted it 100 drops carrier

oil to 1 drop of EW. And while I was doing it, I spilled almost 1/2 the bottle onto my kitchen table. It smelled

like, ummm, you know in here. So I grabbed the bleach and scrubbed. Then I grabbed the orange cleaner and scrubbed.

Then I lit a strongly scented candle. And now it smells like clean, ummm, you know in here. LMAO! Actually, the

smell is finally dissipating (either that or I'm getting used to it but that's a REALLY horrible thought! ).

I've tried swabbing the table with rubbing alcohol and that didn't work. I'm scrubbing it every 10 minutes. Any

ideas?

Congratulations on the soccer game!

I'll be around tomorrow after 12:30ish. Catch you

then!
    Oh you poor, poor thing! I've spilled stuff myself, but luckily the worst I ever spilled was PCC

and it was on myself. It is funny though. I've been tempted to take my EW mixing outside, but I've been lucky so

far.

As far as ideas to remove smell - This might be totally goofy but what came to my mind is a trick I heard

of around here for when your dog has an unfortunate encounter with a skunk. They say to give the dog a bath in

tomato juice! I never had to test it out, but maybe tomato juice has "bad smell absorbing properties"? Then again it

might only work with the specific chemical formulation of skunk spray?

Mom... what are you doing? Why are

you washing the kitchen table with tomato juice?

PS Or else some VS Vanilla body spray? I think the Vanilla is

good at counteracting the acidy smell of EW.
    (Unknown source)

Baking soda will absorb most of

the smell.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth
    Baking

soda will absorb most of the smell.
    Now why didn't I think of that!

That is what you call

the KISS principle! (Not my forte I admit!)
    (Unknown source)

Quote Originally Posted by NaughtieGirl
    Now why

didn't I think of that!

That is what you call the KISS principle! (Not my forte I admit!)

I like that principle.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth
    I

like that principle.
    It sure does have a lot going for it!
    (Unknown source)

Thanks for the suggestions

guys! I finally got rid of the smell - tried the tomato juice and the baking soda suggestions. The ultimate test

was when my ex came in and did NOT ask if I made fish for dinner.

Okay, I KNOW that I said I

wasn't going to mix products until I worked with each one independently but I JUST couldn't help it.

Yesterday and today, I wore 2 drops of my EW dilution with 3 drops PI/w around my "friend". HOLY COW! His

reaction was UNBELIEVABLE! Words can't even describe...

I've definitely found a winning combination.

Jersey Girl,
    I couldn't help but

laugh at your EW chemical spill. The same thing has happened to me accept I got some on my carpet. peeeeeyou!!!!

Let me tell you, I darn near called poison control. hehehe I ended up moving out of that apartment, not for that

reason though. That solved that issue. Anyway, if you find anything that gets the stink out let me know. Maybe

amonia or simple green. -Good luck-

I'm STILL laughing about

the spill. Fortunately, since it was only my kitchen table, it didn't soak into anything. I kept cleaning and

cleaning and cleaning. I threw out the sponges that I cleaned with. I don't smell it any more. I can't imagine

how horrible spilling EW on your carpet must have been!

Quote Originally Posted by Jersey Girl
    I'm

STILL laughing about the spill. Fortunately, since it was only my kitchen table, it didn't soak into anything. I

kept cleaning and cleaning and cleaning. I threw out the sponges that I cleaned with. I don't smell it any more. I

can't imagine how horrible spilling EW on your carpet must have been!
    Oh if you want a real good laugh

--- the archives have a thread about the first version of EW. It was upteen times stronger than this one. People

were double and triple bagging the bottle, taking it outside for mixing and pretty much wearing gas masks. If I have

some time I'll search for it. It was one of the most hilarious threads I ever read!
    (Unknown source)

Quote Originally Posted by NaughtieGirl
    Oh if

you want a real good laugh --- the archives have a thread about the first version of EW. It was upteen times

stronger than this one. People were double and triple bagging the bottle, taking it outside for mixing and pretty

much wearing gas masks. If I have some time I'll search for it. It was one of the most hilarious threads I ever

read!
    I am SOOOO glad that I didn't spill the first version! LMAO! Just the thought...

The first version, as I've

said before, would peel paint. Whitehall actually recomended using hazardous chemical procedures to handle the

stuff.

Thomas Jefferson

Thread Information