Close

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast
    Phero Enthusiast

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I certainly agree with this

post. Seems about right. I haven't used any 'mones' yet...just got here.

But, I'm already doing everything

necessary for increasing natural 'mones'...taking ZMA, lifting, etc...and also, I've noticed the "effects" shall

I say, of not showering as much...definitely is weird how people seem more 'magnetic' towards me

Very hard to

explain...but when I began noticing that I don't shower as often, and I definitely believe 'mones' exist.

I am

however going to try some synthetic 'mones' soon. Although, this experiment seems very interesting to try while

my synthetic ones arrive in the mail.

Quote Originally Posted by eisu
    see the violence

inherent in the system! Did you see them repressing me? you saw it didn't you?

(slightly off-topic, but

1000 points to whoever recognizes it without googling)
    Monty Python's "Holy Grail"
    Give truth a chance.

King of the coupons!

Lightbulb The Stank Returns!

STANK lives! STANK lives!

Tell everybody ... STANK

lives!!!

Now ... how did you keep a baggy around your gonads?

Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

crazy Glue

!!

Default In my Book

The Scent of Eros:

Mysteries of Odor in Human Sexuality discusses use of vaginal secretions by prostitutes--a little dab behind their

ears--as a means of "wafting their wares." The book also mentions use of a handkerchief placed in the armpit while

dancing, which was then given to the man's object of desire so his scent could potentially entice her. Several

other means of scent distribution (e.g., chemical warfare between the sexes) are also

discussed.

JVK
    www,

Sometimes I wear the same

shirt over and over and get this effect but I've never tried the genetal experiment. I might try it..
    "Freedom to change seems to come after acceptance of ourselves." -BT pg. 56

Journeyman

Default This Brit is smart as a whip!

You boys should learn from the Baggie Ball Man across the pond.

He knows of what he speaks.

I believe

that we can spend a ton of money for something that we naturally have. We as Americans get turned off by the idea of

not being boiled clean all the time. Get over it and stop letting soap rob you of your individual "Mojo." Think

Austin Powers, "yeah baby."

He is teaching us the truth. Reach down and get some!

This is from a sexy

woman that knows the scent of a man and likes it.

Sweet Thing
    From America

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by sweet thing
    You boys

should learn from the Baggie Ball Man across the pond.

I believe that

we can spend a ton of money for something that we naturally have. We as Americans get turned off by the idea of not

being boiled clean all the time. Get over it and stop letting soap rob you of your individual "Mojo." Think Austin

Powers, "yeah baby."

This is from a sexy

woman that knows the scent of a man and likes it.

Sweet Thing
    From America

I always

wondered why some girls love thier men unshaven and unshowered...

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Something easy to do is wipe

your crotch with the top front of your shirt before going out. Why keep the sweet, woody C&B smell hidden away in

your pants?
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sweet thing
    You boys

should learn from the Baggie Ball Man across the pond.

I believe that we can

spend a ton of money for something that we naturally have. We as Americans get turned off by the idea of not being

boiled clean all the time. Get over it and stop letting soap rob you of your individual "Mojo." Think Austin Powers,

"yeah baby."

This is from a sexy woman that knows

the scent of a man and likes it.

Sweet Thing
    From America
    Welcome, you woman after my own heart.

There is nothing more exciting than the smell of a healthy woman~!

If you want some amusement and a lot of

stanky talk, check out the "not bathing for a week" thread.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Phero Guru

Default just thinking....

if you do go

the baggie route, I believe the higher body temps in that region may make your sperm less than effective. But, then

again, if you are doing this, you likely aren't in "trying to conceive a child mode". Cheers!
    There is a cure for electile dysfuntion!!!!

Talking Smelly Balls!

Smelly Balls!

This thread is just too funny! But, I know it is the truth because my girlfriends loved the smell of my balls

when I was in my 20s and 30s. And if I didn't shower for a day, I could actually smell something funky rising up

from between my legs. One of my girlfriends INSISTED that I shower every other day instead of everyday and when we

got together, she'd always end up burying her nose into my nutsack. I thought it was just a fetish of hers...

I wasn't going to post this,

but that wouldn't be fair to all you curious minds out there. So...check it out! I have a crappy job right now

where I drive cars from point A to point B... all day...in the hot sun. A couple of days ago, i went to work with

your a usuall phero mix. I really doesn't matter what i had on cuz when it get too hot, I head to the rest room,

and wash my face and around my neck with soap. Anyway, I was kind of pissed at the mix that I had on, because it

didn't seem to be doing anything!! So... U know what I did? O!!! I think you guys know what I did.. I took

my left hand, reached into my pants, and borrowed some juices from my special place. Mind you...It was pretty hot

that day, and my boy was pretty moist. I then took my hand and rubbed the Godly juices around my neck, then washed

my hands..OF COURSE What happen next is going to blow you away!! I walked pass this lady.. must be at least 31

years old, and she calls me back and asked me, " What colonge are you wearing?" I wanted to say, " Its called Man

juice...for men" About an hour later, i'm talking to this other girl, and out of blue, she starts to sniff

around the same area where I aplied the man juices, and she says, and i quote " boy, you smell like sex" I said what

are you talking about girl? She said, " you smell like u have been humping today...I like it !!!" That was

expression i have on my face... I kid you not!! I couldn't get that girl away from me until i clocked out and ran

home. Thats the kind of thing that awaits you if U are willing to try ' Man Juice' for Men...

King of the coupons!

Quote Originally Posted by CATPYCO
    I wasn't

going to post this, but that wouldn't be fair to all you curious minds out there. So...check it out! I have a

crappy job right now where I drive cars from point A to point B... all day...in the hot sun. A couple of days ago, i

went to work with your a usuall phero mix. I really doesn't matter what i had on cuz when it get too hot, I head to

the rest room, and wash my face and around my neck with soap. Anyway, I was kind of pissed at the mix that I had on,

because it didn't seem to be doing anything!! So... U know what I did? O!!! I think you guys know what I

did.. I took my left hand, reached into my pants, and borrowed some juices from my special place. Mind you...It was

pretty hot that day, and my boy was pretty moist. I then took my hand and rubbed the Godly juices around my neck,

then washed my hands..OF COURSE What happen next is going to blow you away!! I walked pass this lady.. must be at

least 31 years old, and she calls me back and asked me, " What colonge are you wearing?" I wanted to say, " Its

called Man juice...for men" About an hour later, i'm talking to this other girl, and out of blue, she starts

to sniff around the same area where I aplied the man juices, and she says, and i quote " boy, you smell like sex" I

said what are you talking about girl? She said, " you smell like u have been humping today...I like it !!!"

That was expression i have on my face... I kid you not!! I couldn't get that girl away from me until i clocked out

and ran home. Thats the kind of thing that awaits you if U are willing to try ' Man Juice' for

Men...
    The balls strikes again!!!

How old are you CAT?

Thanks for another episode of

... The STANK Files.
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

MOBLEYC57... i'm 29

That was a crazy hit man!! From now on, i'm using less soap and more MAN JUICE...For MEN. Then i'm going

to do experiments with natural mones and love-scent products together. That should be interesting.

King of the coupons!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by CATPYCO
    MOBLEYC57...

i'm 29

That was a crazy hit man!! From now on, i'm using less soap and more MAN JUICE...For MEN.

Then i'm going to do experiments with natural mones and love-scent products together. That should be

interesting.
    Do keep up The STANK FILES, and I look forward to more of your NUT STORIES

Pretty soon, you're going to have the world using nut-butter!

Journeyman

Women who read this , Must be

having a good laugh , At the things men will do for some poon tang . We spend 9 months trying hard to get out of a

women and the rest of our lives trying to get back in.

Banned User

^ hahah so true.

I

remember once when my girl used my pheromones without me knowing, thinking it was a colgne. I should have told her

but she'll think i'm a werido, and offend her.

Quote Originally Posted by slickracer View Post
    if one

of my firends said, "hey lets tie baggies to our balls and wipe the ball sweat on our face afterward!" i won't even

know what i would do.
    Ok, thankfully somebody else was thinking the same thing after they read what this

thread was about. I basically laughed for 20minutes since I thought it was a joke but then realized it wasn't.

Regardless... I'd rather spend money than tie baggies to my nuts. Plus, if a girl ever asked "what's the plastic

sound coming from your ball sack?" I don't know how I could be seen again by her.

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

I thought i had gone back in time after i had been reading this thread, I was wondering how

i had clicked onto it, But hey, this has put the finishing touches upon a fruitfull day, as i have had a really good

laugh all throughout. Now i need a little information regarding collection techneques, I usually go for a 30 minute

sprint and hillclimb run every other day at 5am, and upon my return i have an abundance of moisture in the bolicks

region, I will have to collect some of this essence and test it out. I also have about 1/2 litres of 5 yr old urea

that i collected and i did apply it one day to intentionally repel a woman, because this stuff really gives off a

stink, but the experiment backfired on me and i had a job getting away as she was overly receptive. This same batch

of urea even works well at 2 drops and a little coverscent to be sure. So i can well believe a little ball tampering

will produce some real good fruits in the pheromone department.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Stranger

Talking

This has to be the single most

hilarious thread I've ever seen anywhere on the internet..Guys discussing pros and cons of rubbing your face with

ball-sweat !!!?? I mean, COME OOON..
    This guy is kiddin you MAJOR time..Although if there's a place for this

kind of fun, I guess it's here!!

Phero Dude

ahhh , another unbeliever....
    early 40's white male or or

Default bollicks or balls

Quote Originally Posted by gaf View Post
    ahhh , another unbeliever....
    Who knows Gaf ?? ha ha , im

just about to go for my hillclimb and run, the only problem is the weather is cooling off here and at 5 am it is not

good sweat producing time, possably if i discard my jocks before my run and wear something with a little more

padding like 2 plastic disposable babys diapers, or snugglers this should produce more heat=sweat=pheromones, should

be ok at least whilst it is still dark, just as long as i get home before the sun otherwise i could be spotted and

reported as a deviant.. Believe it or not, there are a vast number of men who do have baby fetishes and who dress up

in nappies ( diapers ) and also get pushed around in prams and the like. Maby i should just wrap my kongas up in a

little glad wrap before my run, oops its nearly time now actually, ill keep posting if i obtain a degree of success

with this experiment .

Try working in a greenhouse

in the summer time around 12.. I work there in the summer time and I can tell you.. My pants was wet as if I had

gone into the water at the beach with them on.. I need them because the plants sting my legs otherwise.. But all my

cloth (boxers, pants, tshirt, socks) was all wet and When I twisted it sweat ran out like water..
    See that could

perhaps have helped me to bottle that in a coca cola 0,5L bottle
    WorkingMann - you've been there, done that!

Phero Dude

Terry,
    I forgot the smiley face

sorry.....
    Regarding the whole nappy thing and blokes, it's just odd. I don't get it, but then each to their own

I suppose. I did once have a gf that liked to wear a dog collar and have me lead her around the house but thats a

story for another day.
    Excuse be while I go and check my gladwrap supply...
    early 40's white male or or

Quote Originally Posted by gaf View Post
    Terry,
    I

forgot the smiley face sorry.....
    Regarding the whole nappy thing and blokes, it's just odd. I don't get it, but

then each to their own I suppose. I did once have a gf that liked to wear a dog collar and have me lead her around

the house but thats a story for another day.
    Excuse be while I go and check my gladwrap

supply...
    Yea Gaf i seen this programme on TV where the men featured had

this Infantile problem, like with wearing the nappys and bonnets and there are even more than a few specialty shops

that make larger baby items for these poor men to use and wear, and some of these men featured were very successful

buisness men in every sense of the word, the only thing was they come home and their wives dress them up in the baby

gear and all, there is even business who cater to these men and produce large high chairs for them, so it appears

business is booming in the mens babyware dept. I could not stop laughing when i seen the programme, all these fully

grown men dressing and acting like babys... I sort of remembered it when i was thinking of ways to add a little heat

retaining insulation to the mens natural pheromone collection area. ha ha

Default not much luck thismorning

The early morning temperature here has dropped about 5 degrees in the last week,

and where i was arriving home sweat drenched after a good 30 min run, well thismorning after my run i had no luck as

i could not even obtain one drop from the collection site after scraping the edge of my spicimen bottle around the

whole site on about 3 occasions, all i was able to collect was about 2 ml from underarm areas, And i really dont

think running around with my lumpy parts wrapped up will enhance my style one little bit. However there is a womens

gym just down the street, maby i could collect a few samples if i hang around the sitting leg press machines, all in

the name of science of course.

The secretions from the

underarms work well also...just make sure the stank istn too bad...i once was in a bar and did this "pit trick"..and

i will be damned..worked better than anything i ever tried...seriously gross, but seriously true...

Soo..

I am always a

skeptic til i try it and get results.

My question is.. How do you collect mones from your.... area?

I read

this topic and laughing, yet it does make sense, i mean, my ex would always love... my area.. I just thought she was

sexual (she is), but there had to be something about me that made the escalation. This might be the answer.

I

am going to try this...

What is the best way to get mones and get the most amount? So sweat from the 'area' is

known to give out mones?

Just having questions and my try my expieriment.. My only concern is that.... does

enthincity have an affect with mones? or is it universal? hhmmmmm... I am asian btw.

- J

Yes, I've tried this at work &

saw some results. But I was wearing A7 as well so I am not sure were they came from.

I will try this alone

without mones products.

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information