Close

Default Complimentary to Pheromones

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I

understand that getting the right mix to work for someone regarding pheromones is tough enough, but I wanted to

start a thread that would provide some tips that people have picked up along the way that work well with pheromones.

I'm thinking in terms of grooming and etc.

I'll start this thread off by indicating the obvious, which is

brushing your teath and keeping your mouth fresh smelling. I tend to test things a lot and found that pepermint has

provided significantly superior results. I'll use peppermint breath mints during the day and brush twice a day

with regular flavor Crest.

Secondly, I've found that as I get older, my hormone production is not up to

snuff....LOL. So I've been taking Pregnenolone with very good results.

Third, a bit of excercise is

essential. I would not suggest working out until you are totally exhausted but to work out so you get a good sweat

and positively effect your muscles and etc.

Finally, I would suggest learniing to walk and sit with your back

straight. Tends to make you more alert and look better to other people.

Thats it for now. Pregnenolone is

probably for people over 35 or 40 years old and definately not for those under 30....imho....

Best

wishes...

I've read a lot of mixed

information about Pregnenolone, could you tell me what dose you take, do you take breaks from it and have you seen

any side effects? Other supplements that work well are DMAE and Insoitol, Tribex helps with the testosterone levels.

SInce I don't have a thyroid I've been taking T4 most of my life but have added T3 to it recently and my energy

levels have really jumped. Thyroid drugs ARE NOT good for most people as they can lead to all sorts of other

complications, some severe. Another point is to cut down on alcohol and tobacco as they age you quickly.

Grooming is a fun topic because everybody sees it diffrently. Personally, I've never had an expensive haircut and

trim my beard myself. Both are kept short mainly because I'm too lazy to mess with them much. My dress and attitude

are both extremely casual The majority of the time jeans or khakis and a pull over shirt with tennis shoes. When I

do wear a suit they are always english taylored ones. We Americans have little style compared to the English when it

comes to formal wear.

Attitude is the most important thing any of us can work on and it can't be an act! A good

attitude towards otherds combined with self confidence and a good sense of humor is the best thing you can do for

yourself. It takes years to grow it but when you have developed it people notice. Women are atracted to the guy who

can be comfortable and relaxed in any situation, who has control of himself and who can take control when needed.

That doesn't mean to be a dominating jerk, that means when the situation warrants it you can and do take action

without waiting for others. Learn to be sure of yourself, develop good judgment then use it all the time. Everybody

will respect you for it and women will love it.

Knowledge is also a good thing to have. Expand your mind at

every opportunity. Instead of sitting in front of the TV, try reading a book or studying something worthwhile. Keep

up on current events and be able to discuss them.

Exercise is important, that healthy glow it gives you is a

fine attribute and the physical conditioning adds to your attractiveness. Some people can exercise just for the

sakes of working out. I can't, it bores me senseless. I go to a dojo several times a week and work out there

instead. It's more aerobic than muscle building but it adds a grace and surety to your movements that few other

things can.

To sum it all up, learn to have real depth in your persona. Develop every part of yourself as much

as you can. The shallow dating ploys are fine if you are going to always be moving from one thing to the next but it

wears thin real fast. If you want relationships, both romantic and platonic you will need a lot more than that.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth
    I've read a

lot of mixed information about Pregnenolone, could you tell me what dose you take, do you take breaks from it and

have you seen any side effects? Other supplements that work well are DMAE and Insoitol, Tribex helps with the

testosterone levels. SInce I don't have a thyroid I've been taking T4 most of my life but have added T3 to it

recently and my energy levels have really jumped. Thyroid drugs ARE NOT good for most people as they can lead to all

sorts of other complications, some severe. Another point is to cut down on alcohol and tobacco as they age you

quickly.

Grooming is a fun topic because everybody sees it diffrently. Personally, I've never had an expensive

haircut and trim my beard myself. Both are kept short mainly because I'm too lazy to mess with them much. My dress

and attitude are both extremely casual The majority of the time jeans or khakis and a pull over shirt with tennis

shoes. When I do wear a suit they are always english taylored ones. We Americans have little style compared to the

English when it comes to formal wear.

Attitude is the most important thing any of us can work on and it can't

be an act! A good attitude towards otherds combined with self confidence and a good sense of humor is the best thing

you can do for yourself. It takes years to grow it but when you have developed it people notice. Women are atracted

to the guy who can be comfortable and relaxed in any situation, who has control of himself and who can take control

when needed. That doesn't mean to be a dominating jerk, that means when the situation warrants it you can and do

take action without waiting for others. Learn to be sure of yourself, develop good judgment then use it all the

time. Everybody will respect you for it and women will love it.

Knowledge is also a good thing to have. Expand

your mind at every opportunity. Instead of sitting in front of the TV, try reading a book or studying something

worthwhile. Keep up on current events and be able to discuss them.

Exercise is important, that healthy glow it

gives you is a fine attribute and the physical conditioning adds to your attractiveness. Some people can exercise

just for the sakes of working out. I can't, it bores me senseless. I go to a dojo several times a week and work out

there instead. It's more aerobic than muscle building but it adds a grace and surety to your movements that few

other things can.

To sum it all up, learn to have real depth in your persona. Develop every part of yourself as

much as you can. The shallow dating ploys are fine if you are going to always be moving from one thing to the next

but it wears thin real fast. If you want relationships, both romantic and platonic you will need a lot more than

that.
    Nice post.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

After doing a lot of research on

Pregnenolone I decided to see if it will work for me. I'm 43 yrs. old and have slowed a bit. I won't go into the

research stuff as its available to anyone who knows how to google and investigate. The benefits of preg is that I

experienced a significant increase in energy and alertness. There were no side effects such as shaking or anything

else that I've seen. I think it also has a positive effect on overall attractiveness and natural pheromone

production as well... Its easier to maintain a positive attitude and inner calm even though I am more active. This

is important to me as I own and run my own business and I need to keep motivated and working hard all the time...

Bottom line is that there appears to be no downside so far and a lot of upside. A bottle of the stuff can be

bought at the Vitamine shoppe for less than $10 bucks and you can test it for a couple months. I use 1 capsul per

day in the morning at 30 mg. This amount may be too much, but I can't find a bottle with less active ingrediants

in it. A word of advice is to only take the stuff in the morning...before 9am because if you take it in the

afternoon you will likely have trouble falling asleep at night. Also, I will take a one-day break every week, there

wasnt' a big let down doing that. By the way, I used DMAE several years ago without much noticable

difference...

I'm not sure if Preg is advisable for people with thyroid or other problems as its unknown how the

body will use the stuff. Mainly, the body will break down the preg into various hormones. Researchers speculate

that the body could concievably make too much of one hormone, which is the primary danger although there have not

been any reports of this happening that I've read.

Hope this helps!

Best wishes

Thanks, useful stuff. I had

done a web search before asking you about it but found a lot of contradictory information.

No thyroid problem,

just no thyroid. According to the doctors, the absence of a thyroid doesn't qualify as a desease and I can ignore

the related warnings.

Almost everybody I've talked to about DMAE that was disatisfied took it in the pill form.

There seems to be an absorbtion issue as well as trouble getting the dose right. DMAE is a caustic but can be

combined with an acid to form a salt which is then disolved in a liquid. Absorbtion is almost 100% that way making

it a lot easier to get the right dose.

A small business owner too? I have a computer service company

myself.Great fun, isn't it?
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth
    A small business

owner too? I have a computer service company myself.Great fun, isn't it?
    I did computer service for

years too, but got a little tired of pulling Monopoly houses and coins out of disk drives, trying to figure out what

someone meant about "the black thing that plugs into the white thing," and why it was going to be difficult to

attach a VGA monitor to their Commodore 64...

Coulda used some -mones on myself back then... If I'd only

known...

Still got quite a pile of old hardware kicking around...
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Quote Originally Posted by Rbt
    I did computer

service for years too, but got a little tired of pulling Monopoly houses and coins out of disk drives, trying to

figure out what someone meant about "the black thing that plugs into the white thing," and why it was going to be

difficult to attach a VGA monitor to their Commodore 64...

Coulda used some -mones on myself back then... If

I'd only known...

Still got quite a pile of old hardware kicking around...
    I've only owned my

company for about three years but it has grown into a great little business. Mones contributed a lot to that

success, in my opinion. Spent a bit more than twenty years in the corporate computer world before that. I don't

really do much with individuals but focus on small business users, no more than 15 computers on any one site.

Thomas Jefferson

Journeyman

Post pregnenolone

Hi.

I'm 32

and have been using pregnenolone for the past ten years. I got sick with some kind of intracellular bug and now my

hypothalmus doesn't function so well and I also take thryoid hormones. (Belgareth - you might want to try time

release T3, which is available from compounding pharmacies. The half life of the regular form is, I believe, only a

couple of hours).

There are certainly cognitive benefits (better alertness, calmness and recall) but, more

relevantly for this forum, I have (just as you did) noticed a marked increase in success with women once I started

taking pregnenolone (and my success rate goes down if I stop). I noticed a change in the smell of my sweat, and the

correlation was what got me interested in pheromones in the first place.

Pregnenolone is a direct precursor

to androstadienol and androstadienone (and they are precursors to our beloved none and nol), so it's not altogether

surprising that taking more preg should boost pheromonal output. It's also of note that (unlike many other

hormones, eg testosterone) pregnenolone is not under the control of any feedback loop. So I suppose ingesting more

will boost one's blood levels.

I wonder how well pregnolone applied externally could be converted to

pheromones by skin bacteria? It would be fun if it could, as it's cheap and easy to get hold of but I'm guessing

not.

I take 10-20mg daily (more than that is too much for me). I find a difference in effectiveness of

pregnenolone from different suppliers (one in particular seems best for me) so, if it doesn't work for you

initially, it may be worth experimenting.

> wasnt' a big let down doing that. By the way, I used

DMAE
    > several years ago without much noticable difference...

Do you mean DHEA? (DHEA is one step down

from pregnenolone ; DMAE is another 'smart drug' that stimulates awareness).

If people are interested in

learning more about pregnenolone, the book "Smart Drugs 2" by Dean and Morgenthaler is worth a read.

Re

maintaining hormone (and therefore pheromone) production as one gets older. There is a school of thought that the

drop-off in testosterone production seen in men starting in their mid 30s ('andropause') is something that it is

possible and desirable to treat. It's still a controversial topic but there are a few books written about it (eg

Maximize your Vitality by Jonathan Wright) that could be worth a read. You can get levels tested by the Life

Extension Foundation (lef.org)

Journeyman

Post Dmae

If no luck with DMAE

itself, one might try a pharmaceutical version known as centrophenoxine or Lucidril that is metabolized by the body

and turns into DMAE. It's available in some countries by prescription or alternatively without prescription on the

net.

I'm aware of the timed release

of T3. Actually the normal T3 half life is 3-5 hours depending on a number of variables. By taking some at breakfast

and some at lunch the hyper feeling from it has faded completely by late evening. The timed release is far more

expensive and the slight added benefit isn't worth the cost. Most insurance companies won't cover the extra cost

for it, which can be quite high.

No, I meant DMAE when I was discussing it. The pill form is not well absorbed,

which isn't all the uncomon. Converting it to a salt allows absorbtion along the salt channel which is very close

to 100%. It gives you much better control of dosages. Going that route I get 140 mg per day reliably.

Thomas Jefferson

Me too, I was talking about DMAE

and not DHEA. I'm not a fan of DHEA. Belgareth, you got it right when you suspected that I was taking DMAE in

pill form...that's what I did and it did not do anything for me. I don't know if I'll try it again, but if I do,

I'll remember your advice... thank you!

My small business involves commercial real estate appraisal. So far so

good. The business is only six months old and I'm hope it gets a bit more busy, although I'm paying the bills.

I'm glad to hear some feedback on preg and its possible effect on human pheromone production from the inside

out... It seems to be doing something for me...

I have to repeat the tooth brushing advice as I had tested

that out extensively. I've tried a few different tooth pastes and also several different kinds of breath mints..

Again, its traditional minty Crest that works best for me and peppermint lozenges...such as the ones sold at

Starbucks. There is a significant difference if you use this stuff...

Best wishes everyone!

Journeyman

I have to disagree on the last

argument that mones are for people over 30. I'm younger than that and I can really feel the difference. Sorry- too

lazy to type my experiences and stuff. You just have to believe me when I say it works really well for me.

Thread Information