visit-red-300x50PNG
    He got fired

for sexualy harrassing a woman

Cool, I hope his penis shrank a

couple inches.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Enlightened One

are or were u still wearing the

mones around him and everyone else - well there u go see these things happen to the nicest (hehe) of people im sure

he will now modify his behaviour or stay unemployed

Default im just wearing nol products due to money

i overheard he was fired for s.h. .........................................s?h? oh sexual

harressement

Oh darn! I'll bet that ruined

your whole day. Such a shame.

The do say that time wounds all heals. Now aren't you glad you didn't get

into a physical confrontation?
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by bolounit
    He got fired for

sexualy harrassing a woman
    HA! That's funny. He did slip up after all...

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Good riddance. Hope he didn't

let the door hit him in the @$$.

Guess he wasn't such an alpha male after all.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Enlightened One

nah he was more the intimidating

violent type * basically a large beta monkey who keeps his place on the heap with intimidation and psychical

violence (wouldnt want to be his wife)

As for s.h had to eb sexual harassment (social harassment) shit hit

(fan) perhaps

Good riddence good to see monkeys like that get fired for those sorts of things.

Journeyman

I know martial arts enough to

know about boxing and ground fights. If you have training in boxing, you will win on a standing fight. The boxer can

dodge and deliver fast powerful punches that can screw your head up. He will have great mobility with his

feet/legs.

But if you have training fighting in the ground then you will win against the boxer. All you have to

do is take him down and fight him there. His boxing punches, reflex and agility won't work in the ground. The

ground fighter will have the mobility, stamina and position all the time which will allow him to severely injure the

boxer. Fighting in the ground is the reason why Karate, Tae-kwon-do, etc people hardly go to UFC. These martial arts

are trained to fight standing up. Most of these guys have no training fighting in the ground. A wrestler in UFC can

defeat them easily.

Anyway back to the point. If you want to take him to the edge then wear some heavy

androstenone products. You also have to mock him on whatever he is saying. If he says "I'm a great boxer." You have

to jokingly mock him like "You're a boxer? With those skinny legs/arms, your grandma can kill you". You have to

always win with the smart remarks and never back down in a jokingly verbal fight. You will always have to have the

last word. This takes a lot of guts. To do what you want to do takes a lot of guts in order to accomplish. You will

have to abandon your previews way of life which is sitting down, being quiet and allowing him to verbally mock you

for his own ego which will be hard for you. Actually it might even be impossible for you.

My comment on violence.

Violence is all over the world. Strong powerful people will step on the weaklings. It happens in schools, business,

companies, streets, countries, etc. It is the only thing that will never change, the powerful will always step on

the weaklings. It's happening in Iraq right now. It's happening in third world countries. Their government is so

corrupt, that people are dying of starvation. Microsoft is bullying other companies so that microsoft can make a lot

of money. US gov officials are taking money/donations from big companies. In our day of age in this world, you need

to be powerful in order accomplish something you want or something great. You need to be ahead of other people in

terms of mentaly, or physically or emotionally.

Violence is the only solution to a lot of problems but people

are weak and cowards that they don't use it. People are attach or chained to their way of life that they won't do

anything to change it. They like to watch tv, eat nice food, hang out, have fun, take care of their children,

family, etc. They hold on to life even if it's a pathetic life. Third world countries have so many people starving

and yet the government officials take vacations at $20k/per night hotels. The people sell their bodies for sex, do

cheap labor, and some even work on jobs that will make them sick just so they have food on the table. They are too

cowardly to take actions or take violence in their hands to change the government. LOL if a corrupt country has a

civil war, the outcome of it will surely improve the lives of the people in the country no matter who wins but

people are too afraid. Yet the governement officials hire assassins to kill or put fear on anyone in the news or

media that will give them a bad name. Violence is a weapon that the strongest and powerful can wield and use. A

person needs to use it just to be on the same leveling field of the game. Violence is an action that the weak will

be against on because they lack the courage or understanding or they have never been in a situation that they need

it. The weak will always let people walk all over them and it will be ok according to their mind.

LOL I wrote an

essay already. Anyway, I don't suggest violence in your case. I don't suggest allowing him to walk all over you

also. If you practiced jiujitsu, or ninjitsu or wrestling then you have a great chance to win. All anyone needs to

do is protect the head, go in, grab, take him down and beat the crap out of him in the ground. If he assaults you

verbally, then assault him verbally.

If he mocks you then you mock him. Or you can talk to him in a nice way and

say "hey, stop, it's not funny anymore, you are crossing the line and I'm not going to take it". Think about what

you want to do then do it. Don't plan the perfect situation with the perfect words or the perfect scenario. Think

hard about what you want to say and do then confront him and do it. It's your life, your decision will affect who

you are in the future. This reminds me of a quote. Batman said something like this, it's not who you are inside or

what you can do that defines you. It's what you do or your actions that defines you.

Journeyman

LOL I should have read the

whole thread. He got fired already. I wrote my piece for nothing. HAHA!!

Banned User

I bet you feel like

this?

Default violence begets more violence

Violence is the only solution to a lot of problems but people are weak and cowards that they don't use it.
    On the contrary, violence begets more violence and eventually spirals out of control. cowards and idiots

use violence against the weaker and less able. They rarely use it against somebody more powerful than them. Violence

is best used as the last resort when all other avenues have been exhausted. Plus if you attempt to solve "a lot of

problems" with violence you're destined to enjoy daily beatings and bufu sessions in the big house with other

violent crimmals. And I might add, that's where you belong if you embrace that life...

Journeyman

Talking

I had a similar experience that

only got better recently no knuckle fight challenges lol but plenty of cockiness, foolish remarks & just plain

rudeness I found it challenging at 1st to argue it out but in the end I just got sick of it! so I was quite generous

with the PI-w 4 drops on my face (coz he used to like to get up real close & try to intimidate me) it sure fixed the

problem its like hes really shy around me now & when he DOES speak its all compliments LOL! so i'll go with

what visionary said use pheros that are A-nol like SOE or WAGG maybe even try a lil copulins but be

careful here because you dont want him to start getting horny over you

Good luck anyhow

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud9
    I bet you

feel like this?
    I do! I skipped a few & went straight to replying lmao!! that'll teach me

Quote Originally Posted by gamecity
    I know

martial arts enough to know about boxing and ground fights. If you have training in boxing, you will win on a

standing fight. The boxer can dodge and deliver fast powerful punches that can screw your head up. He will have

great mobility with his feet/legs.

But if you have training fighting in the ground then you will win against the

boxer. All you have to do is take him down and fight him there. His boxing punches, reflex and agility won't work

in the ground. The ground fighter will have the mobility, stamina and position all the time which will allow him to

severely injure the boxer. Fighting in the ground is the reason why Karate, Tae-kwon-do, etc people hardly go to

UFC. These martial arts are trained to fight standing up. Most of these guys have no training fighting in the

ground. A wrestler in UFC can defeat them easily.
    I've been involved in martial arts for about 30

years in one form or another. We are taught how to avoid being put into a position of grappling and how to deal with

it if we are. You may be correct about boxing, I don't know a thing about it, but any properly trained fighter in

the martial arts knows how to handle that effectively.

In the past I've found very few reasons to allow

situations to degenerate into a fight. Fighting can almost always be honorably avoided. As a matter of fact,

avoiding violence is more often the honorable path. Being able to rip you apart because I am better trained and

faster proves very little other than that I am not smart enough to have avoided fighting, despite my triaining.

I suggest instead that you study General Sun of China. He stands out as probably the best single military mind

ever. He found ways to avoid fighting as a matter of course.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

If you talk to the president

of Iran, he will give you all the classic, macho reasons why Israel and the US need to be wiped from the map. The

reasons sound good on the surface to dim people with certain affiliations. There are lots of people who think we all

ought to be violent right now in this country. If you judge the invasion if Iraq by the macho attitude, it was hands

down the best thing to do. But look where it got us so far. People spanking their kids (always unnecessary if you

know parenting techniques) is another example.

Most always people who choose violence are failing to grasp the

bigger picture. The purpose of living is more to succeed, than to be the biggest baddest MF.

Banned User

Most always people who

choose violence are failing to grasp the bigger picture. The purpose of living is more to succeed, than to be the

biggest baddest MF.

Certainly is fun to watch people play this role in movies though!

Enlightened One

yes the 4 drops of PI is always

useful to get overbearing morons out of youre face esp those that try intimidation tactics. As for the couplins

well let him get horny over u it might make him confused - if he thinks he is gay he will probably avoid u like the

plague

Banned User

As for the couplins well

let him get horny over u it might make him confused - if he thinks he is gay he will probably avoid u like the

plague
    unless he's "confused", then he might like it.

Gay or straight isn't always a

clear distinction. There's lots of gray areas and may change by the hour. A few men and many women I've known are

sexual omnivores. That is, they're running both AC and CD or walking on both sides of the fence so to speak. My

last two GFs were that way. I even knew a guy that looked with favor on animals. He especially liked dogs and

grossed us all out at a drunken party years ago.

Enlightened One

mmmm there was a case in australia

where some lawyer takign ICE (party drug) was so messed up he was doing a daily dose of 5-10 rabbits they found

hundreds of dead rabbits out the back of his city office dying from interference.

He had basically done the

rabbitso ver in a drug state - quite disguisting actually

Banned User

he was having sex with the

rabbits, snorting rabbit hair, drinking rabbit blood, eating the poor baby rabbits, or giving the rabbits drugs in

hoping they'd be his friend...I'm unclear which one of these it is?

Some things are better left a

mystery.

Sheesh, I worse I've ever done

was wear rabbit fur gloves. And I felt so evil.

Enlightened One

um cloud he wsa having sexual

intercourse with the bunnies.

Banned User

god...those poor poor bunnies.

When he goes to hell..there is going to be a giant black bunny rabbit that rapes him in the ass every day for

eternity.

Enlightened One

tbh there was mental issues

brought on by drug use - i think he copped a substantial criminal penalty to and was ordered to avoid all pet stores

and not allowed to ever own a pet again

Quote Originally Posted by Watcher
    um cloud he wsa

having sexual intercourse with the bunnies.
    Those who don't know the risks of that haven't seen Wallace and

Gromit.

Stranger

Default PI as a Bioweapon

Work is about a

paycheck. NEVER FIGHT AT WORK!! If he hits you call the cops. Get a restrining order on him that day.he will lose

his job because he cannot legally come to work. I have see this done.

Any company worth working for is

worried about its profits. If this guy is not helping the compnay he is hurting it, Management will want to get rid

of him. Get that information to the right people and he is gone. No fight, this is money.
    Is there a sugestion

box? Can you say unsigned letters? People read those things. How about a letter to someone above your supervisor

(home adress?) Don't whine, hit them in the wallet; reduced moral leads to reduced production and lower profits--

unless you work for the government.

Reading between the lines: Are ouy in a remote region where there is

limit work opertunities? I grew up in a mining town, you had to work for the company. Busted my ass to get out of

the town, went to school, I can buy and sell that town.

James Bond facotry move: newspaper

defence:
    {takes place in break roomof factory}
    Monkey brain: Duuuuh.... wana knuckle fight?
    JB minding his

own business: Sure as soon as I finish reading.
    JB siting in the middle of the rooms continues to read untill

break is over.
    JB: Smiles at monkey brain, goes on-shift before lead worker.
    JB does this every day for a

month and is recognized as a lead worker.
    Monkey brain is replaced.

True leadership is not achevied by

threat of force, but by the will of others to follow a path that they have been shown as just and right by one

person.

Phereomones are a tweek, they open a door that is already open faster and wider, they will never

unlock one.

Do you need to beat this guy or do you need a job?

Stranger

P.S. The bunny stuff was weird!

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information