Close

Default Pheromone recommendations?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hey I just

wanted to ask everyone a question.

I am 16 years old, and was trying to get some pheromones to put on my

christmas list lol. Which of the pheromones do you guys recommend getting, and if I could only get one. What would

be my best choice?

Thanks.
    You better watch out behind you becuase you never know you might see me coming at you hard. (If you catch my driff). That was dedicated to only if the ladies read my signature. Fella's please disregard this.

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by lilplaya
    Hey I just wanted

to ask everyone a question.

I am 16 years old, and was trying to get some pheromones to put on my christmas list

lol. Which of the pheromones do you guys recommend getting, and if I could only get one. What would be my best

choice?

Thanks.
    SOE is the safest route to go, and produces the most immediately noticable effects.

While it isn't a sexual product per-se, it works wonders for opening people up socially, and can open doors to more

sexual type reactions. Also, considering you're relatively young around the boards, and that pheromone production

should be peaking sometime around your age, a product low in -none (like SOE) would be the best place to

start.

Chikara is another good route for starters. Its a very well rounded producted, smells pretty good, and is

really easy to apply.

Phero Dude

Good points all,Sigma.SoE is a

very good product for getting in close to someone on a personal and emotional level.Game enhancement is also very

important.Knowing what attributes other than great looks that girls REALY want in guy and learning to cultivate

those attributes is another important step.

As for SoE being sexual or not...SoE is something that quite frankly

in my experience is plenty sexual IF you have the ability to play uppon that aspect of it.This is where game comes

in.If you know how to work with it,women will respond very sexualy to it.It just doesnt get them to throw thier

panties at you and beg to be the mother of your child.But then again...nothing realy does that.The great thing about

SoE,and I assume WAGG as well,is that it is stable and helps to develop a certain closeness and trust,and those are

the sorts of things that actual relationships are built uppon.Altho you could betray that trust and simply go for

the quick and easy,that isnt the message that SOE conveys.But game is important.

Would it be smart to add some

A1 to the SOE to gain even more trust? I mean, could the girls (well, young women.. I am 18) be even more

comfortable around me?

To lilplaya: The previous posters have already made a good point. As I am quite near to

your age, it might help you too - I started out with TE and Chikara. Chikara was really good in school etc, but when

I went to a club or some other party, I added some TE - it worked like magic. I had girls grinding themselves on me

etc. So, it really is a good mix. I have not studied any other 'mones too much, yet. I am currently working out the

perfect amount of SOE to wear, but I can say, that SOE is really good, too. It makes girls really talkative and if

you know how to use that "priority", it is a really good product.

Wow thanks for the

replys.

I think every post I have read about soe on this board has been positive. I dont think I have read

not 1 single bad response to it. So it must be good. Making girls talkative, and ganing there trust is an important

thing which girls. Excspecially with the girls my age.

I know I wont be getting all of them so ill just put

soe as my first 1, and get that, to test it out. I read its a roll-on bottle how much should I be putting on, and

where?

Oh yea you can say I am a well...ummm cologne freak to lol. Whats some good cologne's you would

recommend I try out to?
    You better watch out behind you becuase you never know you might see me coming at you hard. (If you catch my driff). That was dedicated to only if the ladies read my signature. Fella's please disregard this.

Quote Originally Posted by lilplaya
    Oh yea you can say

I am a well...ummm cologne freak to lol. Whats some good cologne's you would recommend I try out to?
    You

might try looking here!
    Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.
    --Lazarus Long

Hahaha thanks anyways, but I

will probley not be getting that. 200 dollars for some cologne is something I cannot afford. It sounds really good

though.

Journeyman

Try TE (or NPA), A1 and SOE.

For me and many others, this beats everything else by a mile. It combines the comfort with sexual draw of NPA / TE

in a great way.

King of the coupons!

Question

Quote Originally Posted by paulman
    Try TE (or

NPA), A1 and SOE. For me and many others, this beats everything else by a mile. It combines the

comfort with sexual draw of NPA / TE in a great way.
    How are you applying those 3,

P'man?

Thanks!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Get those "free" sample packs

offered on L-S and find out what you like before dropping a bunch of dollars, unless you are willing to just take

the plunge.
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Thread Information