Close

Thread: Human Oxytocin

Stranger

Default Oxytocin info anyone?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Also found

some bried discussion via forum search, but does anyone have any experience with it? There's at least one product

marketed similar to pheromones (Trust).

Bruce, did you ever consider carrying it?

Enlightened One

yeah there was some discussion but

i think that any product so far hasnt happened there can be some effects with its use that arent understood i

believe

Thre are some rumours that some of the "secret" ingredients in at least one of these products could

be oxytocin or a derivative but not confirmred.

Stranger

Do you mean rumours about

products Bruce sells? Which ones we're 'rumoured' to possibly contain oxy?

BTW, thanks for merging my msg. I

couldn't find the original thread, so jumped the gun and posted a new one.
    Last edited by ct20469; 10-20-2005 at 12:52 AM.

Phero Enthusiast

I've been wearing it off

and on for about a month now.

One particularly odd reaction. I went to a bar, saw an acquaintance, sat next

to her and hung out for a 1/2 hour or so talking with her. She bit me, grabbed my ass and licked the side of face at

different points of the convo. As we were getting up to leave, I noticed a small stain on her nipple. I swear to God

I thought to myself, oh shit, did the large amount of oxytocin I was wearing cause her to begin lactating or

something? That being said, a number of people pointed it out and she claimed she spilled some wine.

She's a

bit older than me in her 30s, not exactly a target of mine on any level.

Once she got out of my "zone" (read:

not sitting next to me) she turned cold to any advances I made later in the night (and I made a number given what

happened earlier in the night) She jokes about it now when I see her, and always profusely apologizes, says she

didn't know what came over her.

I've had one or two similar experiences in the past, where a super hot

chick would be all over me when we were right next to each other but then we go outside or on the walk home or

something we aren't as close together and eventually she seems to snap out of the "phero zone" and I end up not

sleeping with them.

take care,
    JDM

Stranger

Interesting. Was oxytocin the

only thing you were wearing? I wonder if her hot/cold reaction was because she got overly comfortable with you, and

then felt self-conscious about it afterward.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesdeanmartin
    I've been

wearing it off and on for about a month now.

One particularly odd reaction. I went to a bar, saw an

acquaintance, sat next to her and hung out for a 1/2 hour or so talking with her. She bit me, grabbed my ass and

licked the side of face at different points of the convo. As we were getting up to leave, I noticed a small stain on

her nipple. I swear to God I thought to myself, oh shit, did the large amount of oxytocin I was wearing cause her to

begin lactating or something? That being said, a number of people pointed it out and she claimed she spilled some

wine.

She's a bit older than me in her 30s, not exactly a target of mine on any level.

Once she got

out of my "zone" (read: not sitting next to me) she turned cold to any advances I made later in the night (and I

made a number given what happened earlier in the night) She jokes about it now when I see her, and always profusely

apologizes, says she didn't know what came over her.

I've had one or two similar experiences in the past,

where a super hot chick would be all over me when we were right next to each other but then we go outside or on the

walk home or something we aren't as close together and eventually she seems to snap out of the "phero zone" and I

end up not sleeping with them.

take care,
    JDM

I assume you were wearing other things

too. If you were wearing it alone and it works as a pheromone, or gets similar results to a pheromone, that's

huge.
    "An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."
    --Benjamin Franklin

Concentration matters too, Ive

tried Oxytocin quite a while back, and used it at very minute concentrations (akin to phero levels). The stuff did

have some relaxing effects, but it evaporated extremely quick for me to notice much above the first few minutes. Ive

atributed that to the alcohol evaporation. Maybe I was off. Maybe not. JDM, how much were you putting on? Though

about mixing it with Perception for the longer lasting effects, and forgot about it. The israeli company sells it in

quite large batches so maybe mixing that with Perception could do more to enchance any effects it might have.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesdeanmartin
    One

particularly odd reaction. I went to a bar, saw an acquaintance, sat next to her and hung out for a 1/2 hour or so

talking with her. She bit me, grabbed my ass and licked the side of face at different points of the convo. As we

were getting up to leave, I noticed a small stain on her nipple. I swear to God I thought to myself, oh shit, did

the large amount of oxytocin I was wearing cause her to begin lactating or something? That being said, a number of

people pointed it out and she claimed she spilled some wine.

take care,
    JDM
    Made me think a little

about this. Supposedly newborns also produce oxytocin as well as the mothers. Did you smell like a baby

than????????

Phero Enthusiast

Im not sure about dosage.

I bought my bottles from this lab in NY (http://www.verolabs.com/) Its marketed for businessmen more as

way of gaining the trust of others. I have a feeling it does wear off quite quickly. Dont think I have any

perception left, and really didnt like the product too much.

I actually dont use the oxytocin when I go out

to the bars usually because it makes me sleepy and just want to curl up into a ball. What I have considered but

haven't done yet is putting a couple sprays on my chest so when a girl hugs me or moves into my chest she will get

a whiff of it.

I have worn it to school a couple times (usually 4 -5 sprays to the "elbow pit" closest to

one of my targets who I sit next to for 3 1/2 hours every mon/wed). I noticed a distinct reaction the first day but

not much since then.

Hard to guage because I regularly wear pheros (either SOE, or Chikara unscented or

Pheros/A1/BetaNol mix) and do get positive responses from women a majority of the time.

take care
    JDM

Does it say, what size bottle

and ammount of Oxytocin in it? Website is not that informative.

Bumping up this discussion a bit.

I talked with someone at the vero labs site that sells the oxytocin spray. Unfortunately, I did not get an

intelligent discussion from them. My concern with the effectiveness of the product begins with a statement from one

of the scientists that worked on the famous study that started this. He indicated that it took about an hour from

the time the nasal spray was used until the hormonal levels peaked. That statment by the scientist might be wrong

because the nasal spray should enter the blood stream right away. In any case, the people at vero labs were not

willing to discuss anything specific.

In case anyone wants to try the product, call vero and ask for a

discount. You should be able to get $10 bucks off.

If anyone has any more experience with oxytocin, please pass

along your experience and wisdom. I and others will greatly appreciate it.

Best wishes...

Phero Enthusiast

I doubt their customer

service people are willing or even able to answer any of these very specific questions. I think you'd find that at

most places. I don't think they have scientists answering the phones. I think the site obviously presents things in

a manner that does make me skeptical of them. But that doesnt necessarily doesnt mean it doesn't work.

I

use oxytocin from time to time. I haven't used it anywhere near my nose or sniffed it in quite some time but I

don't think it has the same effect on me it initially did. Maybe my body is just used to it now, I don't know.

Women aren't just randomly jumping on me and snuggling. And I have a large group of female friends who do tend to

touch me a lot, so its hard to judge if anything out of the ordinary is occurring.

Sorry I am so

inconclusive. I get fairly consistent hits across the board but I haven't noticed anything to distinguish the

oxytocin from responses I get when I normally wear a pheromone product.

I think there is obviously

something to it but don't think we know exactly how to use it yet. I think it may require to be applied nasally to

be really effective.

As far as your question went, after sniffing initially (as I discussed above) the

reaction was damn near immediate.

An update to the girl with the supposed lactating nipple - I see her

virtually ever day and we are very friendly but nowhere near the level of arousal and interest she was showing that

one night. And I wear pheros around her all the time and have been drinking with her on numerous occasions. She

laughs off the night and apologizes as "I don't know what came over me." She's definitely the oldest of the women

I interact with who are in my phero-zone if you will (in her early 30s.)

JDM

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Le Sillage
    It's not in

A314, as far as I know.

A314 has more than 8 pheromones, as well.

9 are easily countable. Above 9, it

gets more difficult, depending on what you want to call a pheromone. If you only count pheromone as an

end-metabolism hormone, you get one count. If you count it as every conscious or unconscious scent-related molecule

that can affect others at a deep level, you get quite another count.

A314 has become quite complex over the

last few years of development. It's not nearly as straighforward as the original formula. It now has so many

tweaks, bypasses and backroads, that's where a lot of it's "magic" comes from.

We're now on the second

most complex fork of A314. The MOST complex fork was more polar (more extreme positives, but more negatives, as

well), so we didn't go with that.

It's probably the most progressed phero product on the planet now, beyond

what even what the amazing Dr. Dodd did with PF and Xcite. Yeah, it's not an instant sex mone like The Edge, but it

does what it's intended to do well (be a CLASSY, daywear, general life enhancement / success mone for men, easy to

use, and far more positives than negatives)

Also, as far as phero counts go... the EOs have their own plant

based pheromone analogs... and those are nearly uncountable.

The study you saw about oxytocin, if you're

thinking of the same study I am (the one that lead to increased trust amongst investors) did not use oxytocin as a

pheromone, as far as I recall.

Instead, they used it much like you would vasopressin (the instant clarity

hormonal nootropic)...as a hormone, with direct injection right into the brain, through the nasal

membrane.

Big difference between shoving something INTO someone's nose physically, and wearing something on

your pulse points, hoping for some molecules to diffuse and make their way into the nose and other absorption routes

lackadaisically.
    Since we are on the topic of this new product, thought I would bring this old post

back up, Courtesy of IceHawkes forum research.

I'm very skeptical about its

use as a general pheromone. It lasts in solution in your frig only about a week, if that. It is a heavy chain so

I'd doubt that it is volatile in the least.

I've used it as a nasal spray and found that it made me more of a

family man. I'm that normally, except for my excursions into the night life, but this was more so. Not sexy, just

loving being in the bosom of my family. The wife refused to even try it. It was relaxing but not in a sleepy time

way.

It was $15 a bottle plus $18 for cold shipping. I doubt I'll order it again.

Stranger

Default Why can't I get this to work for me?

I purchased the mone awhile ago and just finished usiing it. I tried different soloutions and kept

accurate notes to see which solution works best.

I never got any responses.

Anyone know

why?

Mike - very bummed

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Whitehall
    I'm very

skeptical about its use as a general pheromone. It lasts in solution in your frig only about a week, if that. It

is a heavy chain so I'd doubt that it is volatile in the least.

I've used it as a nasal spray and found

that it made me more of a family man. I'm that normally, except for my excursions into the night life, but this

was more so. Not sexy, just loving being in the bosom of my family. The wife refused to even try it. It was

relaxing but not in a sleepy time way.

It was $15 a bottle plus $18 for cold shipping. I doubt I'll order

it again.
    Whitehall, I remember your posts from many years ago, good to see "old time users" still

check out the forum and voice thier opinions. Can I ask if you used the product "liquid trust" or another product?

Since there exists a high degree of variation in pheromone products, meaning each product is different in

concentration and quality, this may well be the case for OXY.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitehall
    I'm very

skeptical about its use as a general pheromone. It lasts in solution in your frig only about a week, if that. It is

a heavy chain so I'd doubt that it is volatile in the least.
    are you sure? I've done a bit of

searching around, and I've seen oxytocins shelf-life quoted as being from 2-5 years

The supplier only claimed a week

refrigerated shelf life and found that with intermittent use, its potency declined after that.

When oxytocin

is dry crystals it should have a longer life and an alcohol solution might too but an aqueous solution for

intranasal spraying does seem to have a short life.

"Many years ago?!" You mean TWO?

Phero Pro

no, i mean many, as long as you

have been posting...

Thread Information