Close

Journeyman

Default Master Mix Help Gegogi

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    NPA, SOE and A-1 is my fav combo and whips everything else I've tried by a mile.
    Gegogi

can you tell the quantity you use in this wupp ass mix. I know you said 6 to 8 inches SOE per arm. I was going to

mix a JB1 for the NPA/APC, then the 12 to 16 total inches SOE which I apply by putting in the venus mound of my hand

and the rubbing on my forearms. Is there anything wrong with that because that way I can see the line better. It's

lke it does not get traction on my forearms because the hair. Lastly what about the A1, how much and where. I get it

in a few days.

Do you think the JB1 (2 sprays from the sephora bullet) I got that because mentioned it, SOE, A1

and cool water but not on top of anything just to wear colonge is good. Please modify this to however you think is

the best. Thanks so much.

Using a graduated pipette, I mix

about 5ml of Burberry Weekend and NPA and in a small atomizer. I usually use about 4 ml of cologne and 1 ml NPA. I

top it off with .5 to 1ml of A-1 depending on my mood. The exact amounts aren't that important but you need to make

sure you have enough cologne in the mix to keep yourself from smelling like a caveman's armpit. If you need more

NPA you can always give yourself a few more zaps.

I normally use 5 or 6 zaps from the sephora bullet with

good results. If I go out later in the day I'll refresh with 3 or 4 zaps. You mileage will probably vary so adjust

to taste.

I have the CS 'rone and nol and will start experimenting with mixing my own SOE-like mix. The only

reason I want to roll my own is so the rone and nol will mix better with my fav colognes in an atomizer (SOE is too

oily due to the carrier used).
    Beta-nol makes people calm around you and they seem to bond with you a lot

easier. One of the sort of strange effects I've noticed with it is that it seems to make things travel in slow

motion as if the brain is processing information much quicker.
    Sounds more like an acid or mushroom

trip.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Journeyman

Gegogi i was wondering how u

remove the spray nozzle off the perfume? i tried for all my perfume and i, using all my strenght could not remove a

single of the bottle cap to pour out the perfume

I don't. I spray into a perfume

funnel placed on top of the atomizer (most atomizers come with one).

Journeyman

oh icic understooded thanks

Stranger

Can you tell me how many

sprays from Bruce's bullet is equal to 1 spray from the sephora bullet? I have a hard time with measurements.

Thanks.

Using a graduated pipette, I mix about 5ml of Burberry Weekend and NPA and in a small

atomizer. I usually use about 4 ml of cologne and 1 ml NPA. I top it off with .5 to 1ml of A-1 depending on my mood.

The exact amounts aren't that important but you need to make sure you have enough cologne in the mix to keep

yourself from smelling like a caveman's armpit. If you need more NPA you can always give yourself a few more

zaps.

I normally use 5 or 6 zaps from the sephora bullet with good results. If I go out later in the day I'll

refresh with 3 or 4 zaps. You mileage will probably vary so adjust to taste.

I have the CS 'rone and nol and

will start experimenting with mixing my own SOE-like mix. The only reason I want to roll my own is so the rone and

nol will mix better with my fav colognes in an atomizer (SOE is too oily due to the carrier used).

Sounds more

like an acid or mushroom trip.

Journeyman

Talking Sephora Bullet

The shephora

bullet is tiny. It probably holds around 4ml but I might be wrong. Each full fast spray I have calculated through

testing puts out about 1.5 to 1.66 probably leaning most the time towards 1.66 Which is total drops from a glass

dropper in water. Oily mix it seems to put out even more but I have not done any trials with oil mix because I

don't want to waste anything. At most I would say it puts out. 1.85 drops per spray with oil based. Also the bullet

does not do half sprays.
    Now I am not sure how much with the large LS atomizer because I have it full with

something right now. I can however tell you of hand it will be substancially more. I would not be surprised if it's

double. I will try and get those numbers tomorrow.

Journeyman

Using

a graduated pipette, I mix about 5ml of Burberry Weekend and NPA
    and in a small atomizer. I usually use

about 4 ml of cologne and 1 ml NPA. I top it off with .5 to 1ml of A-1 depending on my mood. The exact amounts

aren't that important but you need to make sure you have enough cologne in the mix to keep yourself from smelling

like a caveman's armpit. If you need more NPA you can always give yourself a few more zaps.

I normally use 5 or

6 zaps from the sephora bullet with good results. If I go out later in the day I'll refresh with 3 or 4 zaps. You

mileage will probably vary so adjust to taste.

I have the CS 'rone and nol and will start experimenting with

mixing my own SOE-like mix. The only reason I want to roll my own is so the rone and nol will mix better with my fav

colognes in an atomizer (SOE is too oily due to the carrier used).

Sounds more like an acid or mushroom

trip.
    gogogi,wont mind if i ask how long do u store the mixture for? i read that npa will spoil the

perfume after long time of storage togeter as npa got something which will "fixture" to the perfume and over time

make the perfume smell bad
    25 Chinese male living in Singapore, 1.75 m tall and 70kg. Average guy with average looks

I haven't had any obvious scent

changes with NPA mixes using Burberry Weekend, Issay Miyake, Realm, Chrome, Bulgari Aqua or KC One. All of them keep

for many months without apparent change. The only time they smell bad is when you don't use enough cologne. All of

these colognes need at least a 3:1 ratio of cologne to NPA to cover. Some of the weaker scents, e.g., Realm or

Bulgari Aqua, need 4:1 or 5:1 to have effective cover. Realm fades quickly, leaving the NPA scent. If I add a little

clove and cedar EO to Realm it lasts much longer.

I've heard NPA and scented SOE have a problem but oil and

alcohol based carriers don't mix well so I haven't tried that one. However EW seems to quickly spoil any mix so

don't even bother with that one. So it depends and you'll have to mix up a batch of your favs and see what

happens.

The sephora bullet has a smaller spray that the LS atomizer but I've not tried to measure the

diff.

Thread Information