Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Can\'t smell pheros anymore

visit-red-300x50PNG
    After wearing NPA with CK one for about two weeks, I can\'t seem to smell the pheros as strongly as I used to. Am I just getting used to the smell? At first, I thought the smell was quite strong with even one spray after the CK one wore off, and the pheros gave me a buzz. However, even with two sprays now, I don\'t notice the smell or the buzz too much. Is this normal, or is my mix deteriorating? I shake it up well before each spray.

Default Re: Can\'t smell pheros anymore

Truth,
    I like to take a \"day of rest\" from bottled pheros once a week at least. It gives your system a chance to reset the natural pheros.

To check your brew, you can ask a friend to take a sniff for you. Probably your nose has just gotten used to the smell. It is a very illusive smell that fully one out of four males can not detect at all. I find myself getting a buzz sometimes just REMEMBERING the smell of androstenone and I don\'t like to be bombarded with it 24 hours/day. I used to have some leaky bottles of potent samples near my desk and one day I decided to pack them all away because I felt I was getting desensitized to it. When I paid a visit to the warehouse this summer, the smell knocked me over in the office and the girls working there said they didn\'t smell anything. So, we packed up all the leakers and put them away where you couldn\'t smell them. It\'s the same with vitamins or herbs; you want to take a break from them to keep the reaction strong.
    Cheers,
    Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**

Interesting... So, maybe one out of four males cannot smell androstenone because they\'re desensitized to their own body odor (?). That could explain why females our more sensitive to the smell. Hmm... Maybe the one out of four males who can\'t smell androstenone are the natural alpha males without supplemental androstenone!

**DONOTDELETE**

It must be a blend between the alpha males and the males who\'s VNOs arent working quite well. Surely you don\'t think that 1 in 4 are alpha male class?

**DONOTDELETE**

Well, I thought I read that there\'s not a large sex difference in ability to smell androstenone before puberty, which also suggests a loss of sensitivity after male body odor changes.

**DONOTDELETE**

what is the whole deal with alpha males and what does this mean??

**DONOTDELETE**

Hmm... I mixed up a new batch with 10 parts CK one, 1 part NPA, and 1 part AE. I seem to smell the pheros again.

Can the pheros loose their potency even if the liquid is not evaporated if a spray bottle is leaky? I also think the spray head holds more than one squirt of fluid, so maybe shaking the bottle up before spraying doesn\'t really help if a solution settles out (?).

**DONOTDELETE**

Scottkirk, the alpha males are guys who are the head of any group, behaviourly speaking everyone else listens to them, they dont necessarylly get more women but they do get respect and have intelligence and come across powerful (and are usally very emotionally driven and subconsciuosly intelligent but with us humans it can change any time) they are normally guys who have lots of androstenone production.

Thread Information