I have seen this at least 2

times before with my oldest son:
(If I have told you about this earlier, well here it is again...)

He is

12, but when this happened he was 9 and 10 (twice within a little more than a year).

It started out with him

being moody, turning to aggressive with his 2 younger brothers in the car when we were going to see a movie at the

cinema.

He calmed down after a while and we went into the cinema to buy the tickets.
When we had done that

he said he was somewhat freezing and put on his jacket.
Suddenly, when we went into the Cinema-salon (dont know

the correct english word, but it is where the movie is shown on the silverscreen) that was quite dark, he seemed to

trip over something and fall down.

First I thought he was just clumsy (you know how kids are in this age..),

but then I saw him having seizures. We called 112 (that is 911 in the Europan Union btw) and took and ambulance to

the ER. By the time the ambulance came he was "awaken" again, but frooze and was depressed and cried.

At the

ER they did a lot of scanning, did EKG and EEG, checking his heart and brain.
They tried with blazing strobos to

see if this could be light induced (since he went from light to dark in the cinema when this happened) but nothing

came out of it.

The conclusion by the doctors after having all the tests taken with negative outcome was

following:

What probably caused this was the following:

He had not eating properly, so his blood-sugar

was quite low.
He had not slept well so he was tired and he also had had a cold very recently.

And that

was basically it.
According to the doctors this was quite common with kids and often had no connection with an

epileptic seizure.

Unfortunately he had a similar "attack" while showering almost a year later, with the same

results. Me calling 112 to get an ambulance, tests taken, no result.

And after that he has been

alright.

Maybe your friend hadnt eaten well, ie blood-sugars low (does he have diabetes in his family btw?),

hadnt slept well, had had a cold or had taken som "recreational" drugs?

There could be many things tha

tinduce this kind of behaviour.

Sure, if you are totally 100 % positive that this indeed was induced by

pheros, fine.
I have no problem with that, but IMHO if this indeed was the case another pre-set condition that

was waiting to happen was somehow triggered by the pheros (like low blood-sugar triggered my sons

attack).

The pheros alone without the pre-set condition would probably not have induced anything.

If

this indeed was the case that pheros did this, there would be more reports like the one you gave.

Btw, did

your friend go to the ER to check out EKG/EEG and bloodtests?

// w