Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default What would happen if...

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I\'m 15 years old (prolly the youngest to post on this board), and I had this girl as a friend (she is 14), then I started having feelings over her, but was too affraid to reveal them as I may ruin the friendship with her, but then me and her slowly drifted apart and have been not in contact for 2 or 3 years, untill now. Now me and her are just getting back together, chatting on the net, and talking about when we\'ll be getting together again.

But here\'s what I want to do. Since i\'ve changed a lot since i\'ve seen her (I was 12 when we drifted apart), personality phyiscally. When me and her meet again she\'ll probably partially think of me as a new person. So i want to take advantage of this and use Pheromones to make this impression a good one. I am thinking about using Alter Ego, cause of it\'s nice balance of the three pheromones, A-none, nol and rone. I know what they do, none makes you more masculine and stuff, nol makes you more approachable, and i\'ve hear rone enhances the others, but once someone said it has to do with how intimate you are.

So my question is, what would happen, i wouldn\'t use a whole lot, just 2-3 dabs on the neck.

Thanks for reading this.

Phero Enthusiast

Default Re: What would happen if...

Speaking of age, does -mone seem to affect people who are really young or old? Is age a factor? Has anyone tried this?

**DONOTDELETE**

Ill leave age out of it, as far as pheros go well i guess yeah 2 or 3 dabs would be fine, anyone else got anything to add here, and welcome abaord as well.

**DONOTDELETE**

Yeah, it is said too much androstenone can scare young girls (14-17) away. While the other pheromones aren\'t gunna have a negative effect on high dosage. This is why I want Alter Ego, it has a balanced amount of each pheromone so I will seem manly and approachable.

[ December 01, 2001: Message edited by: Isamashii ]

**DONOTDELETE**

yea sounds like a good idea to me, just try not to OD too much on your first date with her.

**DONOTDELETE**

Given many things in life, unconscious and i use the word deep unconscious reactions here to maintain the illusion of life, as a set of basic behaviours we all dementstrate when we interact to maintain other peoples positions and attitudes roles in life etc, pheromones upset this balance they can have an impact but when it comes to the female of the species well nothing can change it except a life experience which are rare so if you are expecting to change your attitudes approaches there is absolutley no way to change so forget about it, if she is going to get with you she will if not she wont its that simple pheros will alter some attitudes but not the most basic core attitudes of those close to you.

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

I understand you want to make the best impression possible to impress her. My personal advice would be to first of all do not put too much hope on the pheros, it could also backfire. Trouble is you don´t want her to like your pheros, you want her to like YOU. Besides it simply would not be fair on her either way. She´s 14 and you´re only 15, learn to gat by without pheros first. Having said that, what if you meet and realize you don´t have those feelings for her anymore after all?
    And don´t scare her off with those heavy products! Like I said before someone so young will react very differently that an adult.

It´s always awkward not seeing someone for such a long time and then meeting each other again and both of you will have changed in some ways and in other ways you will be the same. But if you were good friends before you will most definetely hit it off again when you meet in person.

She´ll expect you to look different than you did 3 years ago - it would be a bit weird if you didn´t!

If you absolutely MUST get a product for what ever reason, go for a product with more -nol than -none. Attraction would be a very good product for you to use or PF and I reckon that considering her age etc don´t use too much either. (I know a bit about teenage girls after all I´ve been one of them myself).

good luck anyway CJ [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

thank you all for your insight, I am starting to think, I am a 15 year old boy, I don\'t eat junk food, I take vitamins and exercise every day, I should be able to produce a good amount of pheromones, I don\'t want to really take a chance of freaking her out of anything. And I do think that we are close enough that pheromones won\'t make a drastic difference, might even make it worse, she likes me for the way I am, so I shouldn\'t change it.

Isamashii,

Sir. You are wise beyond your years! [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Oscar [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

Agreed. And unlike me, you, being 15 years old, have a bright future ahead of you. Best wishes.

[ December 03, 2001: Message edited by: Lutz ]

**DONOTDELETE**

AND DO NOT DO DRUGS!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

this is an interesting situation ismashii. I\'m 17 and I\'ve actually used AE in high school around 14-18 year old girls. I usually use 2-3 dabs and about 3 sprays of cologne. I haven\'t had any hits and I\'ve been using this for a couple weeks now, but girls generally are more approachable and easier to talk to. Maybe its the personal effects on myself or maybe the phero\'s are making them more friendly, but I\'ve noticed girls are somewhat easier to talk to. Like I said though, I haven\'t had any hits so if you buy AE then don\'t expect any drastic changes here. But I don\'t condone using phero\'s at school, the confidence boost is nice and girls seem somewhat more friendly. Perhaps you should consider using the phero\'s if only for the confidence boost, but don\'t expect anything big to happen such as DIHL.

I am actually interested in trying the jambat mix #1 at school to see how that works out, so I think I\'m gonna order that new dynamic duo soon. I wish there was more info out there on phero\'s at the high school level and what worked and what didn\'t because I\'m totally at a loss. There is this girl I really like and she knows I like her, anyway, we go out a lot on weekends to movies and stuff, and occasionally it\'s just me and her. She thinks I\'m cool and really likes hanging out w/ me, and we have everything there for a really good relationship but I just don\'t think she wants to take it past a friendship. I totally don\'t know what to do and unfortunately the AE hasn\'t done anything, thats probably because of her age, but I dunno. btw, I\'m 17 and she\'s 15, and I\'m considering testing out jambat #1 to see if maybe that will work since the AE hasn\'t

[ December 04, 2001: Message edited by: deepblue ]

**DONOTDELETE**

On the other hand, she does know other guys, like 3 or 4. So maybe I should get Attraction (cause it has more -nol then -none) so I have an advantage over the other guys.

What do you guys think?

[ December 04, 2001: Message edited by: Isamashii ]

**DONOTDELETE**

Or you could try the edge now theres an interesting idea, its cheaper and also will get more of a response from a wider cross section of people

**DONOTDELETE**

I was thinking of that, but remember, I\'m dealing with a teenage girl here, so I want attraction due to the higher amount of stenol it has then stenone. And I don\'t want this cat pee smell that everyone is saying the edge has.

**DONOTDELETE**

Well given a combination of attraction plue the edge would be a good idea. Two mystery compounds plus the younger attraction response might be an idea to.

**DONOTDELETE**

Maybe i would do that, heh, an interesting combo i don\'t think has been tried yet, 70% attraction and 30% edge.

**DONOTDELETE**

60 attraction 40 edge but apply seperatley. Works fairly well add Ae for older users as well.

**DONOTDELETE**

Although i do have a thin budget, so i think Attraction will be enough for me, i don\'t need to attract older women (that\'s what Jambat says TE does [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] ).

**DONOTDELETE**

Well it attracts more women period, all over age really doesnt matter

**DONOTDELETE**

Even the ones that are 14 years old?

Thread Information