Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Bruce - Merry Christmas!!!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Thank you very much Bruce! U are the man! I was just planning to get me a new bottle of NPA and I\'m trying to figure out where to get a good atomizer. Then I browsed through the announcement section and it\'s like you read my mind! THE HOLIDAY GIFTSET for forum members (NPA+Atomizer) is just what I needed and it\'s a big discount too! You really make us all happy! [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

[ December 02, 2001: Message edited by: Redcapp ]

Default Re: Bruce - Merry Christmas!!!

Hi Red,
    You are very welcome. Glad it worked out. I wanted to do something for you guys (and gals of course) that didn\'t require using the fax or mail as that wasn\'t working out for a lot of people. They are supposed to be pretty spiffy atomizers. Phil says they are going for $15. each on websites.
    Merry Christmas,
    Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**

Red\'s right. I was in the same spot although I\'m into the roll on bottles. But either way it came in handy. Way cool dude. Thanks.

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey Bruce, I followed Wilde Oscars advice and got a bunch of atomizers from the Body Shop. They really look similar to the ones you have for sale on the site. They are smaller, and cost about half as much. I was wondering if there are different sizes and such available from your distributor. I?d much rather donate to the cause, rather than give cash to a shop of overpriced soap. But, the 5 mL size is really better suited to my needs at this point. I was curious about this. Lemme know what is going on in this area. Thanks

Walter,

I have six of the Body Shop atomizers, and two of the type that Bruce now has on the Love-Scent site. I often wish it were the other way around. The 10 ml. ones pictured DO appear to be the same as the ones that come with the P10 outfit.

The one major performance difference I\'ve noted between the two types is that the 5ml. jobs tend to let the juice in the sprayer tube separate by somehow letting air get into the tube over time, and NO amount of shaking will mix what\'s in that tube. So I\'ll invariably spray off a couple of intermittent shots to get to \"solid\" liquid. You\'ve no doubt heard me preach against waste. \'Nuff said.

The 10ml units always seem to deliver the same fine, measured spray every time, regardless of how much handling or time has gone down since the last use.

I carry both of my 10ml.units in my knapsack, and keep a 5ml.in my pocket for refreshing purposes. The 10\'s are the workhorses, holding an NPA/Issey mix in one, and P10/Issey in the other. Only my most reliable mixes get to ride in the tenners.

They are both good products for the money, but if I were about to climb Everest,(your criteria for a good atomizer, as I recall), I\'d prefer to have the big one in my kit. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Oscar [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]
    P.S. No apologies offered for shameless, thinly-veiled phallic innuendo. [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

Thread Information