Close

Question Hi! Newbie Here. ATTRACTION???...

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi everyone, I have been reading your posts for a long time but have only just registered

myself. Have already been using pheromones myself with some good noticable results (PIw) and have ordered more. What

I would like to ask is has anyone tried or had any results good or bad with "attraction" ?? I read alot about other

success or not so successful stories but havent found too much on that one in particular....any reason why no one

seems to be using it or talking about it? I ordered some for my husband but not so sure it was a good choice now,

can women wear it also?? opinions appreciated.

lotsa smiles
    Last edited by Roree; 04-27-2005 at 04:16 PM. Reason: would like to put product name in title

I was going to purchase it. It

looks like a good product containg -none and -nol. I'll have to wait 1 or 2 weeks because I just ordered the new

AA314 (from now on I'll just type A4). I was reading the product info on it today and liked what I saw. Actually

I'm trying almost every product I see. This will be one of them as soon as I'm done testing my A4 and the secret

new pheromone. The only thing that would concern me is that it seems to be a unisex product. I think it might get

more firendly hits than sexual since it has more -nol but read around and see who else has tried it.

Hi Roree and Welcome to the

Forum. Unfortunately I havent tried Attraction yet but I plan to in the near future. I'm sure there are others here

who have though and will be glad to offer some input. BTW what type of results are you having with PI/w? I use that

as well and have had awesome hits with it on a daily basis.

The Countess
    Peace Out

Hi Roree - Nice to meet you

- Welcome!

I don't personally own Attraction. I checked and it has 1.2 mg of -none and 2.1 mg of -nol

per 30 ml. I never bought it because my husband does not seem to react favorably to my wearing -none. The good thing

it has going for it, is that it is not a strong concentration, so at this strength it might be a safe way of adding

-none to your mix.

I've been getting very nice results with PI/w. I'm still in the stage of testing products

by themselves. But whenever I have an important evening that I do not want to take any chances with, I go back to

the PI/w.
    Treasure Every Moment that you have
    Yesterday is History - Tomorrow is a Mystery
    Today is a Gift - That's why It's called the Present!
    (Unknown source)

Hi Roree and welcome to the

forum.

My man has trouble with high androstenone compounds. It does not effect him but makes me irritable when

he does. Some times during my cycle are better than others. There have been times he used them around me that made

my wish to bite his head off when he came into the room. At other times in small amounts they can make him more

interesting.

Thanks for

the feedback everyone, much appreciated!

Goodguy, thanks

for the first reply to my post. I am also trying different products everytime I order I read a different post and

think "Hmmm.....why didnt I get THAT one??!!" . Unfortunately I have to spead the cost out and then wait

for them to arrive as I live in New Zealand-and Im not the most patient of people at the best of

times!

Countess, I thought I would post in the womans

forum about the PIw as I know I looked around alot for success (or NOT!) stories, still do, and there doesnt seem to

be as many postings for the women about those. I DO like it though!

Naugtiegirl, I recently tried some NPA and AE with wierd results on my husband! will post

those also in the womans forum. I enjoy reading your other posts.

Wood elf, that is interesting what you and Naughtiegirl say about androstenone, I think its

one of those pheromones you have to be careful about.
    I am wondering how it will affect

myself or my partner, he is a fantastic guy with a very gentle nature, not feminine, but very in touch with his

softer side (not sure if I am making myself clear but do not know how else to describe it) We have a wonderful

family together and he always helps me out with chores whenever he is home, I am probably the more dominant side of

our partnership, so I wonder if androstenone will be good or bad for him?? I guess I will take detailed

notice!

Lots of smiles
    The most reliable way to predict the future is to create it.

You're welcome, I happened to

be reading about Attraction and then you posted that day. Some guys can't OD on -none products or their personality

can overcome any hostility. I personally haven't OD'd or if I have I can generally get on someone's good side. I

think the only product I get bad reactions with is 10X. I too am impatient (I usually pay the extra 20 to get the

products overnight), but I have so many products now that it keeps me busy testing them. I think the best product

for any guy would be Alter Ego. It has a balance of all three mones and got me hits as soon as I started wearing it.

If you're spread thin on cash, keep reading around and see which product you think would be best for your guy.

Roree,

Have you ordered the

sample gel packs yet? It's a great way to try several products for really cheap. Usually on Wednesdays you can get

a sample pack for just shipping and handling.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Yes I will, AE does sound good and

I tried the womans one today and really liked it, made ME feel good never mind anyone else!! What suits one

person may not suit another from what Ive read so I guess its all trial and error. we are going out tomorow night so

if theres any feedback on the "attraction" as far as my partner goes, I will post it.

Thanks Belgareth, I will look into

that, sounds like a good idea.

Thread Information