This is my

first post here and a long one so I guess I'll start out by saying I'm a 24 year old guy(even though I look 18).

I've been reading a lot here lately and I'm learning a lot. I'm not a total newbie though I've been using mones

since last summer.

I bought some A314 from that "other place". I havent actually run any real tests on it until

doing all the reading on this site. Basically I would apply A314 when I knew I was going to be in a situation with a

heavy female population.

Situation #1
I went to visit a friend of mine whos in college and she lives in

a college dorm and of course this college dorm is all girls. So before I went to see her I put a drop on each wrist

of A314 and 2 drops on my neck. While I was there I was heavily intimidated by all the hotties there. My friend made

me come out and we sat at this table with all these hot girls like 8 of them and I was this outsider because they

were all friends and sitting there I kind of felt like I was not even there to them. I also didnt feel like I could

step in on any of the conversations because they were talking about this cock and that cock and who theyve been

banging. I am kind of a shy guy but sometimes I can surprise people and myself by what I'll do or say at times but

not this time....you could only imagine the intimidation. I met a few girls I talked to them but no obvious hits

came of them.

Here's where it gets interesting. I leave kind of disappointed in myself that I wasnt more

social. I get home and my friend who I was visiting calls me and tells me that just about every girl in that group

and every girl that met me wanted to know everything about me, they were saying "Damn he's so hot" "When's he

coming back" along with several graphic sexual comments, lol. So I talked to some of them later and they were VERY

aggressive with me...like attempting to psycho-analyze me and gain the upper hand. Needless to say I was pretty

pissed...I think they were competing for me. What doesnt make sense to me and the friend I went to see was that

these girls are always pretty forward and SHOULD have hit on me and made it obvious but they didnt this time. I'm

wondering if I overdosed, but the original A314 was almost all -rone and very little -none. I dont talk to those

girls anymore and I dont really want to....theyre a little too much for me, but it sure was interesting.

Situation #2
Situation #1 happened a while ago and I was quite timid, this situation just happened very

recently and I feel that something is changing with me like I'm gaining confidence. I think my body language is

showing the increased confidence somehow even though I'm not trying to do anything differently. Last Friday I went

to the mall with my cousins (2 girls) because they wanted to take me since theyre these fashion queens and they

think I need better clothes . I was wearing same dose as the previous situation, one drop on each wrist and

one drop on the neck of A314. The whole time I was there I was eyeing girls down, flirting, and they would look at

me, like 2 sometimes 3 times, and even turn around to get another look. Many of them looked down my entire body,

which was something I never had happen a whole lot before.

So we end up in this American Eagle store. I

thought this oughta be good, lots of girls in places like this and sure enough while I was trying stuff on this girl

that works there ended up in my zone for a few minutes helping this other customer. She would glance at me a few

times. After that she kept sticking around my general area. She kept walking back and forth trying to pretend she

was working. SHe would make compliments on the stuff I was trying on and kept smiling and giving me the eye. But

like a dumbass I would say "Oh...thanks" and try to smile and give the eye back...I always freeze up like a

pansy. It was very strange but I liked it because I was finding that I was attracted to her too. So yeah I

left and nothing came of it....stupid. My cousins were like, "That girl definitely wanted you". Anyways I'm

thinking about going back there though and trying not to chicken out this time.

I know I need to be more

assertive, thats always been my biggest problem. Confidence is an issue too but like I said I'm starting to feel a

little different as far as confidence is concerned. I know I'm a good looking guy. However if I had a dime for

everytime I heard "Youre a really cute guy and youre really nice but youre just not my type" I'd be a billionaire

so that really doesnt do much for my confidence because I'm trying. I'm also wondering if I'm generating too much

natural -none...or possibly not enough. I'm going to experiment with some NPA, so I'll soon find out. I also want

to experiment with some SOE. Chikara sounds like a good product too.

Hey, I'm trying, I'm getting better...