Close

Threaded View

Exclamation Look here for lists of products that work for others

I'm going to try a variation on the usual questions I see here from forum users and hopefully create a

reference source for both Newbies and Old Hands concerning product preferences based on perceived effectiveness.

What I'd like to have you do is create a single post here on this thread (one post per user), listing in a

"rank order" (#1 being best), your opinions of the various pheromone products you have actually tried. Try to

make separate lists by dividing the products into two classes: Social/Business (friendly, chattyness,

"icebreaker") and Dating/Sexual ("love and kisses"). In any case, if you've only tried one product (or one

mix/combo), list it anyway. You can also mention total failures.

==================
    ADDENDA 4/28/05
    It has

come to my attention there are questions about how to "classify" the various pheromone products. Basically it is up

to the user to decide, based on their own results, where a product might fit. However, as a starting point, I'm

going to make a sample list based on my own conclusions. Items were sorted depending on a) the

manufacturer's intended use for a product, b) comments in the "Additional Information" section of the product guide

for each product, and/or c) general usage for the products as gleaned from info in Forum posts. I'm going to

violate my own call for not using abbreviations for the sake of space in this addenda. These may be modified due to

user input and/or addition of new products. I don't have enough info on products designed specifically for women to

include (yet).

Social/business ("Standalone," generally non -none products)
    PF, SOE, SPO, SPMO, WAGG

Dating/Sexual ("Standalone," contain some -none)
    A4.2, AE, AFA, APC, Chikara, EE, Perception, Pmax, PPA, RM, TE,

WAGG-N

Mix/Combo (products designed for mixing or cover, or mixes of above products)
    NPA, Pheros (?),

PI
    ====================

Include in the post some basic data (near the top of the post), such as if you are Male

or Female and your age. Could also help if you mention how long you've been using pheromone products. Other

information you may feel relevant is welcome but totally optional and at your discretion. Examples: height, weight,

body type/build, personality, active or sedentary, etc. Feel free to edit your post to make updates.

==========
    UPDATE 5/5/05
    "Ethnicity" has also been suggested. Again, your option.

Also:

Diet (what you eat) may play a role in the results. Please consider mentioning if you are "vegetarian," "vegan,"

havy seafood eater, meat and potatoes only, etc. type.

==========

Also: to prevent confusion please write

out the full name of the product rather than use abbreviations. You can add side comments in your lists, like

dosage/application amounts, or if it worked best in smokey bars or at informal lunches. Try to stay primarily with

single products, as I'm aiming primarily at new users or those of us with limited budgets. Make a separate list for

any mixes/combos. Overall, try to keep it brief, simple, and to the point. This is a summary, not a detailed

report.

I'm hoping this will serve as a good starting place to decide what may work best. Instead of asking

"I'm a 19 year old guy what will work for me," you could look through this thread to find others of your gender in

your age range (and maybe compare other listed personal attributes) and see what has worked for them. The Product

Guide and Pherolibrary really don't cover these individual personal aspects. Hopefully this will save time, money,

and the crush of new threads being created by users looking for advice.

Let's give it a go.

REMINDER (4/28/05): Please spell out the names of products that may be less well-known! Common abbreviations like

SOE, AE, TE, etc. are usually fine! Remember this is for "newbies" as well as more experienced users. Thanks!

Update 2/1/06

Have decided to ask you to add blood type to stats. And if you can, give at least an

approximation of age by listing year of birth (rounded to whatever you feel comfortable revealing).

Thanks
    Last edited by Rbt; 02-01-2006 at 07:38 PM. Reason: Update 02/01/06

Thread Information