Close

Threaded View

Journeyman

Default Results from Chikara, AE, and NPA test

Well, it's been four weeks since I started my test of Chikara, NPA, and AE. I must say, before I get

to the results and analyzation, that I love the smell of Chikara and AE. Chikara has a nice, mature (thank you

Oscar) scent to it, and I find that it puts me in a better mood. I don't feel the same mood-boosters with AE, but I

like the fragrance very much, and would not hesitate to wear it as a standalone product. NPA is a great product,

though better, I think, as an additive rather than as something you apply to the skin. This trial was done over four

weeks total. I wore the product in question 5 or 6 days out of the week, and the other I wore nothing, to observe

any possible build-up and or difference in mood. Now, to the results:

Product:

Chikara

Application:

Minimum: 1/2 a spray, on the neck, none on

chest
    Average: 1 1/2 sprays, on the neck. 1/2 spray on chest
    Maximum: 2 full sprays, on the neck. 1 spray on

chest

Hits during four week trial: Quite a few (More than fifteen)

Analyzation: Chikara is my current favorite product. The smell by itself is great, but the fact that

it has 7 pheromones makes it all the better. I've worn Chikara in many different environments, and have yet to have

a negative response. I've worn it in nightclubs, bars, work, at a party, and at home. I've felt confident and been

in a good mood every time I wear it, and can smell the fragrance for a good while.

Results: During

the time when I was wearing Chikara, no matter what the dosage, I encountered an increase in friendliness, arm

contact, and chatiness. I was never approached directly by any women, but the ones I approached were willing to

talk, and over time (probably prolongued exposure), opened up and shared some intimate stories that I don't think I

would've heard without 'mones. On the dance floor in a club, I had a women who was clinging to me during a song,

and keeping her head very close to an application spot on my neck. That turned out to be an interesting night...

Overall View of Product: Great! I love the fragrance, and am very much enjoying the increased

attention I am getting! This increased attention could be attributed to the 'mones, or the confidence I feel when

wearing Chikara. I feel it's a bit of both, because I'm not shy, but I'm not James Bond either.

Product: Alter Ego for Men

Application:

Minimum: 1 drop, applied to throat
    Average: 2 drops, applied

to both sides of neck and throat
    Maximum: 3 drops, applied to aforementioned spots, and bridge of nose

Hits During Four Week Trial: Several (Five to ten)

Analyzation: Alter Ego is a

good product. I like the smell, though it's a bit sweet in my opinion. I do not feel any change in mood while

wearing it, but a friend told me he noticed an increase in confidence while I was wearing the AE (he noticed the

change when I was wearing an average dosage). This product is a good one, however. To begin with, AE contains good

concentrations of all three 'big' pheromones, not just one in particular. Also, the scent doesn't seem to

disappear very quickly, or when you mix it with something else. Lastly, Alter Ego can be used to perfection as a

standalone, or in a mix. Either one works very well.

Results: Alter Ego had a definite positive

effect on those around me. Besides female reactions, I noticed an increase in friendliness among some guys I was

with. I played poker one Saturday when I was wearing an average dosage of AE, and the guys I was playing with were

less confrontational than usual. (When I say 'less than usual', you have to realize that there are no good friends

at a poker table; it's money.) One of them even stayed after the game was over to help me clean up, which usually

never happens. On the female side, I was impressed with what AE did to some women. For example, I started a

conversation with a bartender at a bar I frequent. She must have been new, as I hadn't seen her there before. At

first, she treated me like another drunk with a lame pickup line (which I was not ). However, after a few one

lined answers, she started elaborating more and more, keeping eye contact with me for minutes at a time. I didn't

notice any type of DIHL, but after a blatantly obvious glance at her chest, I got no aggressiveness, only a sexy

smile. At work, my boss, who's a female, was overly accomadating when I came to her about a problem with my

computer, whereas she's usually a mean, inconsiderate bitch. Alter Ego didn't get me any direct sexual hits, but

it opened women up and allowed me to try a few things that I wouldn't normally try with a reserved individual.

Overall View of Product: AE has a nice fragrance, and is good for getting women to open up and talk,

which can leave them open to sexual advances, which can lead to...

Product:

New Pheromone Additive

Application:

Minimum: 1

drop on throat or face; 6:1 mix, cologne to NPA
    Average: 2 drops (1 on throat, 1 on face) 5:1, cologne to

NPA
    Maximum: 3 drops (2 on throat and one on face, or 2 on face and one on throat) 4:1, cologne to

NPA
    When I say drops, I mean out of a glass dropper. I found that I didn't like the plastic dropper

that was on the top of the bottle to start with, so I removed it and used a glass dropper I purchased at Walgreens.

Mixes were done in an atomizer that used to be a cologne sampler containing Acqua di Gio.

Hits During 4 Week Trial: Numerous (More than twenty)

Analyzation: WOW! That's

all I can say about this powerhouse product, is wow. NPA is just great, as an additive or as a product to put on

under your cologne/aftershave. I wore NPA on my skin, got results; I wore NPA after mixing it with a cologne in an

atomizer, and got results. This product is one of, if not the best product out there. It's a great value as well,

and I'm definitely going to have to get the 10ml bottle very soon. I love NPA in both instances, and it's gotten

me results no matter how I wear it.

Results: I found that when I wore NPA as a mix, meaning added

to a cologne in an atomizer, I got better results. The dosage that got me the most results was 5:1. I was a bit

scared, originally, to use this mix, because in a 4:1, I could smell the NPA in the atomizer. However, when I

applied the mix, the Chikara that I had used was the prevalent smell, and my worry disappeared. The most blatant and

overtly sexual hit that I got was at a bar on a Friday night. The bar was packed, and hot women were all over the

place. I walked around for about ten minutes, to scope out the action, and to figure out who I wanted to try my mix

on. I noticed a very attractive (9.5) female sitting in the corner, and I approached her and started a conversation.

Note to any newbie: Pheromones aren't going to get the women to approach you, though that happens very rarely. You

need to combine 'mones with approachability, or your not going to get anywhere. Phan used a great analogy to

explain this: You're going to get beat by a good runner with no shoes if you have good shoes and can't run.

Anyway, I approached the girl, started a conversation, and she seemed genually interested in what I had to say.

After a few minutes, she went very in depth when I asked her about a necklace she was wearing, and started touching

my arm to demonstrate how much she loved the island in Hawaii where she bought it (or something like that, I dont

really remember). This arm touching continued, until she asked me, yes, SHE asked ME to dance to this song playing

on a jukebox. During the 'dance', she was boobing me, grinding, and a lot more. The night was fun, to say the

least. Later that night, she ended up licking my neck in the exact place where I had applied part of the mix.

Another girl in the bar also said, "You smell good," when I passed by her for a brief second. NPA is very good, and

is a great product to use.

Overall View of Product: Two thumbs WAY UP! NPA is an excellent

additive product, and I know for sure that I'm buying more of this as soon as my bottle runs out. I'm one of the

people who can't smell the strong 'mone smell in NPA, and all it smells like to me is alcohol. However, I put a

few drops on without a cover, and could smell the NPA very easily. Great product though, no question! Note to

newbies: (again) Make sure you have a proper cover scent when you use this product. No one wants to be around

someone who smells like absolute crap!

For my next four week trial, I'm going to experiment with the aA314

product that I ordered, along with WAGG, and a sampler I got from a department store. The sampler's called Spark.

Thanks for reading, and commentary, reccomendations, or advice is greatly appreciated!

-Bigman
    Last edited by Bigman808; 04-25-2005 at 04:49 PM.

Thread Information