Close

Enlightened One

Default Alpha 314 feedback and discussion thread

visit-red-300x50PNG
    May as well start a thread now on this new product - keep it in one place and all as feedbacks start to come

in.

Well folks youre thoughts and experiences with this product - people in the next few days should start

getting their orders so here goes.

The mods might want to make this a sticky thread for a week or so or 2

weeks just so it gets attention - then let it go into the wild - hapy hunting folks

Journeyman

I think that, as a mainly

-rone product, this ought to be interesting to try out. As has been discussed in many threads and in the Reference

Library ( cptkipling), -rone is a pheromone that can, among other things, enhance the effectiveness of other

'mones and act as a -none imitator. One thing I've noticed about androsterone is that it eliminates the aggressive

edge that comes with androstenone. (sheesh, all these 'mone names rhyme! )

As such, it should be fun

to find out what goes well with this product. As Bruce said, the product has very little (if any) smell to it. Just

off the top of my head, PF seems to match that description. From what I read, PF is rumored to have -nol, as well as

a very nice scent. Also, Pheros comes to mind. However, depending on the smell of aA314, Pheros might not be such a

good choice (wouldn't want to eliminate that great smell). Just a few ideas before actual experimentation.

Quote Originally Posted by Watcher
    May as well start a

thread now on this new product - keep it in one place and all as feedbacks start to come in.

Well folks youre

thoughts and experiences with this product - people in the next few days should start getting their orders so here

goes.

The mods might want to make this a sticky thread for a week or so or 2 weeks just so it gets attention -

then let it go into the wild - hapy hunting folks
    I agree. Although with the attention this product has

been getting it may not NEED to be a sticky. I am certainly looking forward to giving this product a try, and there

is also the matter of the "bonus" vial product that could almost use a separate thread...

Yes it would be 'VERY' nice to

know at least whats in the experimental vial. At least we sould be able to give a name to it. Way 2 many items these

days are secretive, that it's getting hard to keep track of whats what. I mean for all i know Realm, NPA, A314 and

C7 have the same 'secrets' in them but with all the hype around anonymity these days no one knows....

Enlightened One

Secret ingredients give them some

limited aura of unknown - but realm i guess was avoided by many because the secret mone types no one knew and

therefore some didnt trust em - if the products work then all well and good like NPA no one is going to argue if it

does the trick but if its an undisclosed amount or type that does diddly squat people will get upset quick smart -

at least they acknowledge its got the 3 main oens with 80% arone and Beta anol so just waiting on some users to post

how it goes for em.

Since I haven't been around lately I

read this is the new and improved Alpha 314, was there an original one and was this beta tested?
    "You made three mistakes. 1. You took the job. 2. A 4 man crew to catch me, f***ing insulting. 3. You didn't pack enough weapons."- Riddick "The Chronicles of Riddick"

Phero Dude

think that, as a mainly

-rone product, this ought to be interesting to try out. As has been discussed in many threads and in the Reference

Library ( cptkipling), -rone is a pheromone that can, among other things, enhance the effectiveness of other

'mones and act as a -none imitator. One thing I've noticed about androsterone is that it eliminates the aggressive

edge that comes with androstenone. (sheesh, all these 'mone names rhyme! )
    I think the names all

rhyme so that doctors can make up songs and lymrics about pheromones when they are bored. Im sure the folks at the

CDC do it all the time with the names of plagues.

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by jose
    Since I haven't

been around lately I read this is the new and improved Alpha 314, was there an original one and was this beta

tested?
    I'm pretty sure that only DST tested the old version of the product; many people were afraid to

buy from the site that offered it, as they had a habit of not delivering their products to those who purchased

them...I'm also pretty sure that there was no beta tester of aA314, but I could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigman808
    I'm pretty

sure that only DST tested the old version of the product; many people were afraid to buy from the site that offered

it, as they had a habit of not delivering their products to those who purchased them...I'm also pretty sure that

there was no beta tester of aA314, but I could be wrong.
    I dont know, Bjf seems to know a little 2

much...http://pherolibrary.com/forum/showpo...&postcount=121

Quote Originally Posted by Icehawk
    I dont know, Bjf

seems to know a little 2

much...http://pherolibrary.com/forum/showpo...&postcount=121
    Whack him.

And make it look like an accident.
    If a guy's a cocksucker in his life, when he dies, he don't become a saint. - Morris Levy, Hitmen

Holmes' Theme Song

A314 has been on the market, for

what, at least a year?

For obvious reasons, people didn't want to order from the previous distributor but

there were plenty of love scent shoppers who actually got it. I know Einstein (the forum member) was a big

fan.

It is a good product. Consumer satisfaction is predictated on consumer expectations. Sometimes the

expectations exceed the intention of a product, so it is best people know what it is designed to be.

High

none levels aren't appropriate all the time. This is a good replacement, ie for work.

Oh yea, I never used

the new stuff, just the old. It wasn't until I used the old stuff around people whose behavior around me I knew

very well that I saw a difference. Increased respect.
    Last edited by bjf; 04-25-2005 at 08:19 PM. Reason: "oh yea" part
    "An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."
    --Benjamin Franklin

ok, ok, ok I know what you're

thinking... it needs some NPA. Don't worry, that will be the first thing I'll do

Visionary7903

BJF thanks for sharing the

info about the old Alpha A314 but from the blurb on the new version to be sold at Love-Scent it says that it is a

much IMPROVED product. I mean it does not make sense to me that a High-Rone product would give you sexual hits but

from what I have read and my experience with the Chemistry Set Rone it would give you:
    - increases in attention

from others,
    - a 'fatherliness' alpha aura which gives you none of the negative effects of Anone such as

appearing too aggressive or intimidating young girls and betas in general (however without the sexual hits that you

get from Anone-rich products)
    - a slight increase in respect although nowhere near as powerfull as that of an Anone

product
    - also Rone seems to be good for giving a mix a charismatic kind of effect and seems to, at low dosages

enhance the hits you get from other pheromones
    - it also seems to make other people stay away from ur territory

[not completely sure on this and this may be just a consequence of ODing on Rone as you get treated as invisible and

people stay away without really negative reactions otherwise].

However I would not just put Alpha A314 as a

non-sexual product until we get some field testing done. I mean as I said Rone can enhance the effects of other

mones...
    Visionary

thank you visionary,

that's the type of detailed observations that help a lot.

Enlightened One

actually its a "vastly improved

product" which means the company making it has realised to get attention at LS they need to provide a "real"

pheromone product with solid concentrations of Androgens - which means making it a pheromone product and not a

perfume product with minimal concentrations of androgens.

Stranger

cant wait for it to come out

jeez 8 pheromones!

Quote Originally Posted by Visionary7903
    BJF thanks for

sharing the info about the old Alpha A314 but from the blurb on the new version to be sold at Love-Scent it says

that it is a much IMPROVED product. I mean it does not make sense to me that a High-Rone product would give you

sexual hits but from what I have read and my experience with the Chemistry Set Rone it would give you:
    -

increases in attention from others,
    - a 'fatherliness' alpha aura which gives you none of the negative effects

of Anone such as appearing too aggressive or intimidating young girls and betas in general (however without the

sexual hits that you get from Anone-rich products)
    - a slight increase in respect although nowhere near as

powerfull as that of an Anone product
    - also Rone seems to be good for giving a mix a charismatic kind of effect

and seems to, at low dosages enhance the hits you get from other pheromones
    - it also seems to make other people

stay away from ur territory [not completely sure on this and this may be just a consequence of ODing on Rone as you

get treated as invisible and people stay away without really negative reactions otherwise].

However I would

not just put Alpha A314 as a non-sexual product until we get some field testing done. I mean as I said Rone can

enhance the effects of other mones...
    Visionary

I hope people aren't interpreting what I say

in terms of it being non-sexual. I wouldn't say that. It makes you seem more like the husband than one night

stand type. Husbands and wifes do have sex.

As for your other assements about rone, they are what I think

this product offers, although I'm not sure about the territory thing with a314. Since it does have other mones in

there, I think maybe it buffers this, but in any case, I am sure an OD would have people staying away from you.

Rone is a masculine pheromone after all. It gets me a little bit irratable. It is still different than none,

though.
    "An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."
    --Benjamin Franklin

Phero Enthusiast

Smile keep in mind that there's alpha-rone and beta (or epi) rone

experience shows that the alpha-beta toggle can have significant effects...

A314 has one rather interesting result... it seems to enhance or allow more vivid fantasy... sort of a dream

intensifier

Quote Originally Posted by WxCloud9xW
    Found this

information on some weird website that ranks abunch of phermone products<Link deleted>
    That's out of

date. So far, our formulas are optimized each and every production run.
    Last edited by oscar; 10-18-2005 at 03:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by surfs_up
    experience

shows that the alpha-beta toggle can have significant effects...

A314 has one rather interesting result... it

seems to enhance or allow more vivid fantasy... sort of a dream intensifier
    The minty one?

How many

drops did you use, where, and how close to sleep?

Phero Enthusiast

Default Minty ? Not minty... kinda masculine earthy

maybe my nose isn't translating it as minty... nothing mentholic about it.... it does burn slightly

when I put some on my upper lip under my nose... it has an interesting "kerosine" scent that reminds me of guys who

have been working all day... recognizably male, not skanky... exudes an older guy, nothin' to prove vibe,

stable.... unhurried

maybe my nose

isn't translating it as minty... nothing mentholic about it.... it does burn slightly when I put some on my upper

lip under my nose... it has an interesting "kerosine" scent that reminds me of guys who have been working all day...
    You bought this from love-scent, right? Recently?

recognizably male, not

skanky... exudes an older guy, nothin' to prove vibe, stable.... unhurried
    You really hit the nose on

the head every time.

I'd really love it if you posted your perception enhancement methods sometime.

Give a

seminar or something ("take my money, please!").

WxCloud9xW

Le Sillage, do you know if

Androstedienone(A1) is in the AA314 mix? It has 8 pheromones I mean that gives it a good chance to be in there.

Quote Originally Posted by WxCloud9xW
    Le Sillage,

do you know if Androstedienone(A1) is in the AA314 mix? It has 8 pheromones I mean that gives it a good chance to be

in there.
    I was misinformed back when I told Bruce it had 8.

The LS version has 9.

The whole

description isn't correct, overall.

To answer your question, I'm told it has something similar in function to

A1, that does not violate that patent.

A314 is a toughie in many ways, because some of the pheromones are

odorous, so a small amount of EO was added to cover THAT. The product also works better with EOs (all pheromone

products do). In addition to that, I understand that one of the pheromones required EOs to be added as a denaturing

agent so the product could fully qualify legally as a cosmetic, and not something you could drink for other

purposes.

The addition of the EOs, though, makes it hard to include A1 due to the way the patent is written,

otherwise we wanted to include some.

A series of tricky catch-22s to wade through.
    Last edited by Le Sillage; 10-18-2005 at 12:48 PM.

Phero Dude

quick question what are

EOs? i know ive seen that before im just drawing a blank.

interesting, it sounds to me like a314 has kinda a

form of a1 in it. something maybe a few molecules away from a1 structure. maybe a precursor.

maybe my nose

isn't translating it as minty... nothing mentholic about it.... it does burn slightly when I put some on my upper

lip under my nose... it has an interesting "kerosine" scent that reminds me of guys who have been working all day...

recognizably male, not skanky... exudes an older guy, nothin' to prove vibe, stable.... unhurried
    Sorry,

she didn't say "minty" she said "mitty" as in Walter

Mitty
    , in answer to your mention of dreams. (you didn't read it in High School?)
    Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.
    --Lazarus Long

EO usually is an abbreviation for

Essential Oil(s). As in perfumes and aromatherapy.

The "old man" scent that I've detected in some of the

products like AE and a314 remind me of camphor (Cinnamomum camphora). I recall both a grandfather and my father had

bottles of it long ago and I think they used it like an aftershave (reputed to be useful for blisters or other skin

irritations, say from blade shaving). Conjures up a "mature man/fatherly figure" type image in my

imagination/memory.
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Phero Enthusiast

Wink This would be a recent batch, probably the 9 ingredient version

FWIW.... I have been tinkering in the nose lab for a while, tweaking up my perfect

fragrance for me.... easier said than done... almost everything the market has is essentially generic, even it is

expensive, has nice packaging... it won't fit you any better than an off the rack suit will, once you've had a

full bench made custom suit you know the difference...

So in goes some Farmacia Santa Maria Novella, some

Lorenzo Villoresi, other eye of newt and such, put it on, check it against my self image, as a mature adult, can I

take myself seriously if other mature adults smell it... coming off like a pine cone or a modified version of

designer Lysol, or worse, like a big Hershey Bar (yup.... the chocolate colognes...) is just annoying and

ridiculous.... it is difficult, high art really to craft a work that is so believable, consistent with your image,

and interesting to people who usually aren't interested fragrances (given the state of the industry, cranking out

boatloads of evil smelling monkey piss and calling it ambrosia, colognes now = clueless young humpsters on the prowl

and that's about it) that it's a small wonder when it happens... like seeing a really great work of art after

looking at cheap posters all day...

Frequently, when you get the four directions or the five elements or the

seven prophecies all in balance, the addition of a pheromone, in all its aromatic glory, blends in and works fine,

it completes rather than competes... there is a harmony of perception and effect... but we're talking art here...

and good relationships, good conversation, good sex are an art form...

FWIW.... I

have been tinkering in the nose lab for a while, tweaking up my perfect fragrance for me.... easier said than

done... almost everything the market has is essentially generic, even it is expensive, has nice packaging... it

won't fit you any better than an off the rack suit will, once you've had a full bench made custom suit you know

the difference...

So in goes some Farmacia Santa Maria Novella, some Lorenzo Villoresi, other eye of newt and

such, put it on, check it against my self image, as a mature adult, can I take myself seriously if other mature

adults smell it... coming off like a pine cone or a modified version of designer Lysol, or worse, like a big Hershey

Bar (yup.... the chocolate colognes...) is just annoying and ridiculous.... it is difficult, high art really to

craft a work that is so believable, consistent with your image, and interesting to people who usually aren't

interested fragrances (given the state of the industry, cranking out boatloads of evil smelling monkey piss and

calling it ambrosia, colognes now = clueless young humpsters on the prowl and that's about it) that it's a small

wonder when it happens... like seeing a really great work of art after looking at cheap posters all day...

Frequently, when you get the four directions or the five elements or the seven prophecies all in balance, the

addition of a pheromone, in all its aromatic glory, blends in and works fine, it completes rather than competes...

there is a harmony of perception and effect... but we're talking art here... and good relationships, good

conversation, good sex are an art form...
    Gaius, you seem profoundly perceptive in a way that has

nothing to do with scent, though. It's has a lot to do with everything. That's what I'm talking about.

You

seem to pick up on a lot of everything I and most people wouldn't even start to notice.

Where'd you get that

from? More importantly, how can I get some?

Thread Information