Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 4
    **DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Return of the Hit Squad

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I guess that\'s way to apply pheros. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

Yup, applying JB#1 like this seems to work for me [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]. Going to dinner at that lady\'s place tonight in an hour or two (she\'s been calling me like crazy [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] ) and plan on ODing again on JB#1 [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] Will see what happens.

**DONOTDELETE**

My new order of NPA should arrive in about 3 days so looking forward to that.

Phero Dude

Well, the ODing on JB#1 worked wonders again [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] . Won\'t go into any details except to say it was everything I\'d hoped it would be and more!!! And I know the JB#1 definitely had something to do with it coz early on she asks me what cologne are you wearing and asks me again saying it smells SOOOO GOOD!!!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] This mix is something else and I\'m a complete believer as the proof is in the results.

**DONOTDELETE**

The mix does have it\'s moments. doesn\'t it. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

By the way any of The H-squad go out this New Years wearing any of the any of the JB mixes?

[ January 05, 2002: Message edited by: jambat ]

**DONOTDELETE**

Hell yes jambat the mix does have its moments, i am in possession of my jambat 2 npa and smpo and youre right it works great i have added a little alter ego as well and that seems to in small amounts even boost the mix further ive called it DD#1

**DONOTDELETE**

DD #1? That\'s too much. [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] Did you use any over New Years?

**DONOTDELETE**

No New Years JB usage? C\'mon. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

I think I have gotten my first big hit since I got my order about 2 days ago.
    I went to a city about 40 minutes away with my friend to visit a couple girls that are friends of his. I had met both of them once before and they didn\'t pay too much attention to me back then. Today was totally different. I walk in the place where they work and greeted them. They both teach at a gym. I\'m greeted with a pretty tight hug from both of them...I\'ve never talked to either of them for more than 5 minutes before. Then they\'re talking about this ham they have at one of the girl\'s apartments and how they didn\'t know how to cook it (I don\'t know how the conversation got to it). Taking advantage of the situation I said I knew how to cook it. Right then they invited me over after they got off work to cook it for them. At this point one of the girls who was teaching the class realized she wasn\'t doing what she was supposed to and had to go back to teach...I\'m convinced she was hooked on the pheros. I got directions and met them after they got off work at their apartment and cooked the ham. They were amazed that I knew what I was doing. The ham looked like it was cooked by Martha Stewart. Before I left, one of the girls asked for my cell phone number so she could text message me. I got home and not 5 minutes after I walk in the door she starts sending me messages asking when I was coming back. Definately a hit as far as I\'m concerned.

Earlier that afternoon I had saw some girls I had cheered with on a cheerleading squad a few months ago. They never were affectionate in the past. I went to talk to them and got hugs from both...ever happened before from these 2 either. One of them didn\'t seem to want to let go!

For those interested, I was wearing 1 dab of AE on the back of my neck, 2 on my chin/front of my neck, and 1 rubbed between my wrists. (a dab to me is touching the tip of the dropper to my skin)

There\'s this new girl at work who\'s usually very quiet, she cute but a little too young for me. Yesterday she walks by me with a bunch of papers and dropped them by accident. Me being the gentlemen that I\'m I said \"Let me help you.\" I\'m pretty sure she was smelling what I had on we were kind of close gathering the papers together. \"I\'m so clumsy.\" \"Don\'t worry about it, I\'m happy to help a lady in distressed.\" [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

She says \"Thanks\" and I just went on my way I didn\'t think about it much. I was at the cafeteria eating and out of nowhere she says to me \"May I join you?\"(I actually didn\'t noticed her standing there since I was reading the paper). \"Of course.\" \"I hope I didn\'t disturbed your reading I just like to thank you again.\" We talked about her job, politics, the usual. I know the Pheromones were working because she seemed to hang on every word I was saying. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Anyway we parted ways but before she left she says \"I hope I can HELP YOU OUT someday.\" [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] Thanks, I probably will take you up on that.(smile)
    Then I ran out of there,it could have been a hit.
    I was wearing one dab of PI on the side of the neck below the ear,covered it with two dabs of SPMO and one dab on the front of the neck below the Adams Apple. So this is the first hit for 2002,I\'ll keep the hit squad posted.
    http://home.earthlink.net/~joselg

**DONOTDELETE**

\"I probably will take you up on that.\" Sweet comeback. Keep us posted, def.

**DONOTDELETE**

So we did it again guys. This is the 101 post. The Hit Squad has done it again.

**DONOTDELETE**

Hi. I AM TRYING to mix JB#1.
    30%NPA 70%APC .

I HAVE A 1/2CC Needle. its Very thin and it goes in increments of 1 all the way to 50.

So, for my sample of JB#1 I sucked up to LINE 3 of NPA and squirted it inside the Roller i got off Bruce. Then i took APC and sucked up to line 7 and squirted that in the roller too. NOW, is my ratio correct? and
    What else do i add? is that it?? i just mix that and that is my mixture. or Can i add Eternity for Men, or Angel. or PI, or AE or SOE. because i have these products too.

I am a Male 28. Partially athletic.

Thanks For Any Tips.

Also looking for a place where all the mixes are summarized so you dont have to go all over the place searching for them..

ThankYou! [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Additional though were is the oringator mr jamabt himself oh well for now DD is here along with redcapp satan and curisou dude from cali and bruce and james and others so keep joining up lurkers/users and keep us updated just add to the information base we already have and anything we havent covered here yet just chuck down whatever thoughts come to mind.

**DONOTDELETE**

That is JB #1. That sounds a helluva lot like an insulin syringe. Ditch the \"needle\" part of it (ie don\'t leave it on the syringe, but don\'t do anything stupid with it) it will clog very quickly. I was told this was by design.

Wow, over 100 posts and the thing hasn\'t crashed (knock, knock, knock) this is a new precident.

**DONOTDELETE**

yeah, i\'m wondering where jambat is? is there any place on earth where there\'s no computers? or maybe he got kidnapped by one of the girls who smelled him! or maybe he got arrested for illegal assembling of a big group of ladies around him! [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Does JB#1 work most effectively with APC/NPA only? or should i add some AE or PI or SOE.
    because that is all i have.

Thank YOU!

**DONOTDELETE**

michelle, I don\'t know what u meant in your question but APC/NPA is named JB#1 after the creator Jambat. If you add anything else to it, then you can call it anyway you want and you can even name it after you. maybe michelle\'s version of JB#1? (sounds like an imitation perfume [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] )

**DONOTDELETE**

Sorry what i ment to say was, Can jambat#1 be improved upon by adding some other stuff into it that you guys know of..

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 4

Thread Information