Close

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast
    **DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Return of the Hit Squad

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Lutz, I have to agree with FLY on this one. I\'d say take the bottle of APC and rub a handful or more of the stuff all over you and maybe a drop of NPA. I wouldn\'t drop any more cash yet because you\'ve got a pretty good arsenal.

Here\'s my advice. Look in department store windows (Old Navy or whatever) and instead of buying pheros, buy whatever the dummy in the window has on. (Or a reasonable facesmile of). Or if you don\'t want to do that, get a black turtle neck (wool is good but it doesn\'t have to be) some gray, olive or black pants and a black leather jacket or coat. This is your sharp guy outfit. Get a tight fade (that\'s a haircut for those who don\'t know) and you\'ll be the man. Then try the pheros. See pheros enhance and this is the way to go. My gear is always sharp even if it\'s not name brand. Do this. See what looks cool in the department stores and I garuntee someone\'s selling an off brand for cheaper.

Now once you\'re looking dapper be yourself, act like nothing\'s different and don\'t forget the APC plus a few drops of NPA. If this doesn\'t work then I\'m at a loss. And by the way don\'t forget to approach and pay attention. One of my bosses got DIHL the first day we met. She walked in and she stared at a me weird and I stared at her weird and finally I introduced myself. I had on the basics. NPA, and e-oil and my shirt and tie. (It was my first day so I didn\'t know it was business casual dress). So try it Lutz.

But before you try APC trick I want you to buy a sharp outfit and OD on JB #1. Sorry, it has to be done. You all know I don\'t normally sugguest this but try it. Four or maybe even five sprays.

Phero Enthusiast

Jambat,

So I understand what you are basically suggesting is that I dress nicely and then put on the JB mix? OK, at this point, I am willing to try anything basically... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

BTW, does the JB mix work better if you use it with an atomizer (rather than a roll-on bottle)?

**DONOTDELETE**

lutz this sounds bad, ok if you got half a bottle of something then just dump it on (maybe not) dont know really just keep plugging away i guess work out might help, just do some weights or arebics or something like that. Keep using the stuff u got in various combos, anyone else got any ideas. Jambat.

Phero Enthusiast

Alright, I am going to give another try - I\'ve already spent too much money and I am not going to walk away w/o getting any dividends... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Seriously, which pheromone do I need: -nol, -none, or -rone? (I am 19 years old.) Which product would you recommend? Thanks.

**DONOTDELETE**

Try applying the stuff in your hair to see if you get a response. Where is everyone applying the stuff.

**DONOTDELETE**

I\'ll chime in with a woman\'s perspective. I don\'t check watches, but I look at a man\'s shoes. Executives and professional men often wear nice leather shoes when they go out rather than boots or sneakers.

The dark turtleneck/leather jacket combo always looks great. Another look that I like is a subtly colored, patterned, crew-neck sweater with slacks and loafers.

No matter what a guy is wearing, or how good he looks, I\'ll usually approach only if he catches my eye and smiles. Then I know he\'s interested because he caught my eye, and friendly from the smile.

Hope this helps.
    Laney

[ December 16, 2001: Message edited by: Laney ]

**DONOTDELETE**

I didn\'t try to mean a watch in particular, but jewelry in general. Laney would probably know best as she is a woman. Just keep in mind the little things which you may take for granted. Do you think many people are going to dig some shoes from Kmart or a $5 watch (for everyday)? Little things go a long way.

[ December 16, 2001: Message edited by: Person ]

**DONOTDELETE**

Lutz,

Just thought maybe this might help u a little bit since you\'ve already tried heavy ones and combos, why not give a chance to the little workers.

I believe u said u have SPMO, I have the citrus one and i used 4 dabs of it when i had to run to walmart to get something. I was not intending to get hits but who knows, maybe i might get one. But i didn\'t want to use my main arsenals so i just used my SPO (citrus).

Then while i was walking, i spotted a nice girl in a leather jacket and jeans who i caught looking at me. So I passed by her making sure she\'ll get some fresh air from me then about 4 steps after, I looked around to see if she will look back at me. Guess what? [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
    Ur damn right! she did look back but when she saw me looking at her too, she pretended she was looking at something else. [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]
    Why I did not go after her? because she was with a guy and i don\'t know if its her boyfriend or just a friend or relative. But aside from that, i\'m in a real hurry and just needed to get an item.

I didn\'t expect to get something out of my SPO alone. SO maybe you can give it a try too. Who knows?

Phero Enthusiast

Thank you all for your kindly advices. I really appreciate them! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

Redcapp,

You got a hit with SPMO - that\'s awesome! Where did you apply the oil, BTW?

I do have a bottle of SPMO - it\'s a musk one. Hey, at this point, I am trying anything.

Speaking of trying anything, yesterday, I mixed 10 drops of AE, 1 spray of TE, and 10 drops of APC and put that on all over my face. Nothing really happened, except for the fact that one girl appeared to be staring in my direction (don\'t know if she was staring at me, though) when I went to the cafeteria.

I have a question for all of you. When you get a hit, do you usually get a hit from just one person or several people (if not all)?

**DONOTDELETE**

Hi all,

Read Laney\'s post guys.

If you won\'t at least meet a woman half way and smile and make eyecontact...pheromones won\'t do much alone.

What if you were to actually
    TALK WITH a woman!

Hold that thougtht and play
    [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Mike, ur right about that! Actually I\'m practicing that right now. I\'m trying to say \"hi\" to everyone I pass by. Whether its at the mall, or on the street, or wherever. Coz I believe that the pheromones are always working but you will still have to sell yourself because these people don\'t know you and even if they feel attracted, they want to make sure first that they\'re not gonna be embarrassed or rejected. So by saying hi, it tells them that im ok to be approached.

Lutz, i applied the citrus oil on my neck area only. Today I tried the Jambat #2 (SPMO + NPA) and I really didn\'t get big hits but i got this one girl talking to me about her co-worker who\'s having personal problems. I think she\'s opening up to me but not about herself but about someone else [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] Unfair isn\'t it? But probably its because of the \'nol in the SPMO. So go ahead, try simple stuff first and don\'t OD. Just use SPMO 4 drops and if it doesn\'t work, try 3 drops. You\'ve already tried heavy stuff and OD but maybe you just need a little. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Yeah everyone newbies especially talking to the women helps as well. You know to get to sex you gotta talk communicate get intimate then gte to the fun part and go for it. Actually if you really practice you should be able to get them without pheromones (thats the real fun part) just go here
    www.fastseduction.com

Phero Enthusiast

I have a theory regarding why I am not getting any reactions from others. It may be that I have been using wrong amounts - when I asked a friend who was standing about a foot away if he could smell my \"cologne,\" [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] he said he didn\'t smell anything, even though I applied like 10 drops of musk SPMO on my body! (I literally had to put my wrist up to his nose so that he could smell it.) I don\'t know if he had a cold or something, but I still think it\'s strange. When I put on pheromones, I can smell them alright. But I don\'t know if other people can smell them as well. Any thoughts?

Phero Enthusiast

Also,

\"I have a question for all of you. When you get a hit, do you usually get a hit from just one person or several people?\"

Come on, please, someone, answer this...

**DONOTDELETE**

It depends on the situation. At a club you my get a few at work you may get one or two. It about where you are and what your chances are. You should OD just to see what the reaction will be. But remember what I said, don\'t forget to approach. And this doesn\'t mean asking for a date, just approach. Ask a job related question or inquire about their lives (that JB #2 will get them chatty). Smile and be nice. You may be the kind of guy women won\'t approach. I\'m \"non-threatening\" so women will approach me.

Here\'s an extremely unusual hit for me - almost got into a bar fight Friday night! Went to the best, swankiest bar in town, hit the restroom first to apply my TE then went into the bar to find a seat. Note that I\'m very much the suave, diplomatic type and haven\'t gotten into a fight since, what, high school? (30 years ago) and that was in defense of some women from a drunk. No, I never go looking for trouble and usually find a way to avoid it.

This time, found a single empty chair at the bar but the guy in the next seat was leaning back, facing the other way, talking with his buddies. I lean up behind him so he can hear and ask if he would move so I could use the chair. He\'s drunk and doesn\'t move so I repeat in a very appropriate tone \"Please move so I might have a chair.\" He jumps up, puffs himself out, and glares at me then growls something hostile. I stare back then diffuse the situation, much to his shocked buddies\' relief. He settles back into his seat and we make amends and he sheepishly shake hands. This was no biker-type either, just a white collar professional. Of course, he had 2 inches and maybe 30 lb on me and was in his late 30\'s, maybe an ex-jock. Another alpha male.

When I asked him to move, he probably smelled the freshly applied pheromones, and being drunk, had a very negative reaction. After a few moments, he comes to his senses and settles down. Still, not my favorite way to start an evening.

Phero Enthusiast

Would anyone like to take on my latest theory (reposted here)?

\"I have a theory regarding why I am not getting any reactions from others. It may be that I have been using wrong amounts - when I asked a friend who was standing about a foot away if he could smell my \"cologne,\" he said he didn\'t smell anything, even though I applied like 10 drops of musk SPMO on my body! (I literally had to put my wrist up to his nose so that he could smell it.) I don\'t know if he had a cold or something, but I still think it\'s strange. When I put on pheromones, I can smell them alright. But I don\'t know if other people can smell them as well. Any thoughts?\"

**DONOTDELETE**

Stop putting pheros on your wrist and butt. [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

I think part of the problem may be placement. Seriously. I\'m a short guy. I spray pheros in the hair, neck and gottee and they work fine.

The wrist is fine too I was just being a jerk. It\'s also what you use. That SPMO alone ain\'t gonna do it. It may make a woman more receptive but that normally about it. Add some NPA. I\'d sugguest trying JB #1 to the hair neck and wrist. I also sugguest getting into conversation about things and maybe even ask a woman out if that\'s what you\'re looking for. Then see what your response.

Phero Enthusiast

Well, just how much is enough? I\'ve got an atomizer now, but I don\'t know how many sprays I should use.

**DONOTDELETE**

Lutz, well you\'ve gotten some suggestions from people here already. Work out, get some nice clothes, get some practice in meeting and communicating with women. Put in a few months and you\'ll have an edge on a lot of guys and should start noticing results. If you\'re bright you might study and improve your mind, and maybe accumulate some dough, although appearance such as clothing seems to be more important than the actual money.

Just got my NPA last night so mixed up a cologne/NPA mixture and applied a few dabs this morning. Walked into the cafeteria and the cashier, a sweet young Mexican woman who\'s been cordial enough over the last year she\'s been working here, did something she\'s never, ever done before - she reached out and up to pat me on the shoulder. She had a much bigger smile than usual too.

I call that a hit. And from the first woman I\'ve meet wearing NPA.

Phero Dude

Well JB#1 did it!!! Went out on a date with this very sexy lady (friend had set it up) - decided before I went on the date to overdose on JB#1 as this lady is hot and from what I could tell VERY picky etc. So I go on the date, we have great conversation but as the evening wears on she gets quieter and quieter and I\'m thinking what gives, did I really overdo it [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] . So evening comes to an end, she is still very quiet, we say our goodbyes and I\'m thinking she did not have a good time etc. Anyhow, I call her the next day just to say thanks for coming out, had a great time etc. but I only get the answering machine but leave a message anyway saying this. After no call back for a number of days I figured I blew it big time and vow never to use that much JB #1 again. So anyhow today I get a message on my answering machine and she asks me to call her so I call her back and we chat and she wants to get together, said she \"really liked me/is really into me etcetc\" so I guess I misread her or something. So she wants me to (get this) come over to her place the weekend after Christmas for dinner [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] !!!
    So thanks Jambat and thanks Bruce for selling these pheros on this site - after having no luck with the ladies for ages it seems JB#1 has done the trick for me. It seems it has eliminated or is eliminating this \"nice guy/lets just be friends image I gave out\". (In terms of how much JB #1 I used I smeared LOTS on my neck, in my hair and for good measure on my shirt in the chest area so I was definitely packed with pheros!! [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] )

**DONOTDELETE**

Lutz, read the above post. This is how you OD. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

Good stuff, Proteus! Thumbs up! [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

BTW, how old is she?

Also, did you use an atomizer or did you use something else?

**DONOTDELETE**

good one!

jambat, i use an atomizer (from bruce) for my JB#1 and noticed it runs out more quickly than just dabbing. did u notice that too? how often do you get apc and npa from bruce?

**DONOTDELETE**

Give me two weeks and ill let you all know how jambat 2 goes i got my spmo and ill get some more NPA so then ill have some fun and will be able to tell if nPA is better than Ae or whatever works for me.

**DONOTDELETE**

I have a 1 ounce bottle of APC so I usually just buy NPA. The stuff doesn\'t go that fast for me. But I also have all the mixes (except JB #3) so it\'ll be awhile before I run out of everything. I usually buy NPA every 2 or 3 months.

DD...
    ...I can\'t wait to see what\'s happens to you with JB #2. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Well its just a matter of how well it works he he but ill be sure to keep everyone updated on the trails plus another little experiment ive got going but thats all top secret at the moment.

Phero Dude

Hi Lutz, in answer to your questions she is 33 yrs. old (I\'m 31 yrs.old) and no I didn\'t use an atomizer. I just kept putting lots of dabs of JB#1 on my neck, hair and my shirt and smeared the pheros around.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information