Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Default Re: Return of the Hit Squad

visit-red-300x50PNG
    JB,

They\'re ALL strange! But the more you meet, the better your chances! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Oscar [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

The weirdest thing happened to me the other day on the way to the dentist.
    As I was walking from where I had parked my car to the practice this young woman came walking towards me. She was young and had a little kid with her. I wasn´t really paying attention and just looking around and into the shop windows as you do and I was also a bit rushed for time (damn traffic).
    When I did notice her and looked at her she was staring at me and had a strange sort of a smile.
    We passed each other and I tried to figure out what the hell that was all about and if I knew her from somewhere because of the kind of expression she had on her face. A look someone has when they spot someone they fancy at a bar and think `I´m gonna have him´ (or her).
    But I found this very hard to believe in my case. [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]
    Then I tried to put it down to the pheros but first of all there was no wind or so that could have carried them in her direction. Has anything like this happened to anyone else?
    Why do I always get the weird hits and why mostly women. Oh well at least the age group is getting closer, before it was only oldies.

CJ [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Yes CJ its happened to me to lol

Last night, even though I\'m not a strip club person, I took my AE to a local strip joint. I was bored, had a few bills in my pocket, and decided that a needed to test my AE out on multiple women.

The dancers were amazingly aggresssive. In fact, one turned to me and wondered out loud why she was feeling so aggressive. I asked her how she would rate her normal level of aggressiveness, and on a scale of 1-10, she said her normal level was about a one. Tonight, for some odd reason, she said that she was behaving at level nine.

Believe me, she wasn\'t kidding. Before long she was kissing me in the exact spots I put the AE.

She wasn\'t the only dancer affected either. Three or four other dancers had difficulty keeping their hands off me to.

One took four long whiffs of my neck, and later told me that the moment of the first time she passed me, she thought \"Whoah!\"

Another told me she thought I smelled like a \"man\", and cuddled up to me a few times, even after she knew I was to broke for a VIP dance. She was a cute little Mariah lookalike.

The meat rack was awesome. Girl after girl started kissing me on the AE.

The short girl who sniffed me four times, kept telling me how picky she was, but that I could have a VIP dance anytime.

Phero Enthusiast

SyraBrian,

Wow, I would say that\'s a major hit. Thumbs up. Did you have just the AE on, or did you mix it with something else?

Just the AE. A very heavy dose of AE.

**DONOTDELETE**

Oh yeah youve met the overdose of AE, good hah real weird effects, etc etc, just go with it people like i said it really works just try it out, also go with the NPA/AE mix and the jambat mix as well.

**DONOTDELETE**

OD on Jambat? I don\'t know. But I guess it wouldn\'t hurt to try. I think someone did actually but I don\'t remember what happens.

**DONOTDELETE**

Anyone else ODed on jambat or AE products, actually speaking of OD has anyone ODed on an attraction and andro combo. Or even the edge actually any ODs on the kits or primal instinct for women.

I had applied TE in the morning, maybe 10 hours earlier, then refreshed with one good squirt of TE to the throat just before entering the bar. Also had on Cristobal cologne as a covering scent.

Yes, TE has been working fairly well for me although it took a while to learn to use it effectively and/or to learn to recognize hits. Awaiting my next purchase to arrive of NPA and SPMO so I can cook up Jambat #2 or try an NPA mix with various colognes.

**DONOTDELETE**

The girl I met at the club and I set a date for tomorrow, check that out. But now I\'m freaked because I have so much. Bruce just hooked me up with an X-wipe (thanks, good lookin\' out on that Bruce-man), I got JB #1 #2 and #3 all ready to go not to mention some nice Egyptian Musk spiked with NPA.

I\'m thinking that since JB #1 is what I used last time I\'ll go with that, but JB #2 has the A-nol (and come to think of it I\'m out of JB #3 because I gave that to a friend like a lunatic). I forget what phero is in the X-wipe.

Normally I\'d just throw on some JB #2 in this situation to get some chattiness going but because of the wildcard nature of JB #2 I\'m questioning it.

And I don\'t dare put them both on at the same time because last time I did that chicks were acting like they totally frustated by me being around so I don\'t think I\'ll be doing that. So it\'s JB #1 or #2.

Here\'s another subtle hit.

After work Friday, wearing a sharp suit with black wool shirt, camel overcoat, black beret, walked into a local bar in a rather swank part of Silicon Valley. Scoped out the bar and saw that one seat open was next to a cute little blonde, casually dressed, but she had her feet on the empty stool, being a bit defensive and territorial.

I made a visible attempt at looking for a seat but then gestured to the blonde asking if it was OK if I sat next to her. She nodded OK, moved her feet and I sat. Ordered a drink and found a lead-in to start a conversation, being rather gentle as she was not, at first, giving off \"flirt with me\" signals.

After ordering and beginning my opening conversational gambit, I noticed that she perked up, possibly from being within pheromone range. As we conversed, she grew more and more friendly and started the hair twirling big time. Turns out she was half my age and an Aquarius (neither compatable nor easy!) so I was telling her that we would just never work out which seemed to encourage her even more. Even talked about damiana liquors and its effects. We exchanged names and she told me the restaurant she worked as a waitress so that I could go find her some night (she was on her way to work then). I\'m sure that I could have gotten her phone number that evening if I had asked but in similar situations, I find that NOT asking when I suspect we\'ll cross paths again leads to a sense of eagerness and a direct challenge for the female. Next time we meet, she\'ll remember me and will try to prove her attractiveness to both me and to herself.

So starting up a conversation with a woman on the next bar stool is no great accomplishment by itself, but her hair twirling and emotional opening was beyond what I would expect based on our circumstances, age differences, etc. I\'d credit the pheromones (one good squirt TE) with enhancing the openness and interest of the target.

Of course, she just may have thought I was rich - HA!

[ December 10, 2001: Message edited by: Whitehall ]

Phero Enthusiast

So, Whitehall, you just had TE on? That\'s interesting.

**DONOTDELETE**

Don\'t know if you\'re interested in ladies\' hits, but here goes...

I play in an Irish bar band. We usually dress in skimpy costumes, but for the most part, I don\'t get hit on. I think I\'m a little bit too intimidating.

I ordered some PI(w) and gave it a test drive for the first time a couple weeks ago. I just put a dab on my fingertip and spread it behind my ears and on the backs of my wrists. Two guys started talking to me after the gig. They bought me a drink so I sat down and talked for a while. I ended one man on one side and one on the other, each trying to get my attention away from his friend!

I\'ve NEVER had anything like that happen before, so I guess the PI worked! Lots of fun.

Elaine

[ December 12, 2001: Message edited by: Laney ]

**DONOTDELETE**

That\'s a nice hit story Laney!
    I have my own little story too which I\'m not sure if it\'s the pheros or if she was just nice.
    I was shopping for DVD\'s at Bestbuy and I was standing back to back with this lady around late 20\'s. She\'s dressed pretty nice with stockings and high heels. I forgot about me wearing pheros and i was really concentrating on the movie titles, then i had to step back to get a better view when i accidentally stepped on the lady\'s foot. I didn\'t realize she was still there and i was really embarrassed and ready to take any harsh words from her. I just said I\'m sorry and she looked back at me and said that\'s ok WITH A BIG SMILE on her face. Usually when i step on somebody\'s foot accidentally, i get a mean face while saying \'it\'s ok\'.
    Maybe she was just really a nice person who knows.

*** Donald Duck & Fly by Night ***
    When you say OD on AE how much of it do you really use?

**DONOTDELETE**

Um do i have to answer that ok going to the extreme 15 eye drops from the bottle, usually just 3 or 4 does the trick though. At 15 all over my face neck and wrists and it gets interesting responses. Women running away women coming real close, even had one kiss me, then get a bit shy and apologize i acted calm and said it was alright and made sure everything came out with a happy ending without any hurt feelings etc, made humour of it and she was cool with it.

Ok..here goes. Yesterday morning I had decided I was going to wear PI/Ylang covered with APC., I have used this before with good results. Next thing you know, maybe just tired from working 6 day work weeks for 5 months I grab JB1 and spray it on. Damn! I said. Well what the hell, I took the PI, put on both sides of neck and covered with straight APC. I go to work, one gal just starts staring at me, another climbs on the chair next to my desk and leans over my desk while I show her something on computer. Another girl(one of the marrieds) starts flipping her hair around me and swiveling her hips so much I thought she was going to hurt herself. I go up to the restaurant where are party is going to be and the party planner, keeps looking at me instead of my boss who came with me. He\'s starting to get pissed thinking he is the guy with the money paying for the party why is she paying attention to him. Next thing you know, she won\'t take her eyes off me and starts laughing and rubbing my chest, telling me what a good time I will have at party.I ask her if she will be there she said she wouldn\'t. Damn, not a bad looker either, but again married. Go back to office, boss is pissed, girl is still flipping her hair around. Geez what a day.
    One new idea I tried today. Took extra Xcite wipe I got with order and dropped 4 drops of NPA on it and rubbed together. I rubbed it on neck and arms and noticed it sweetened the Sandlewood smell. Didn\'t notice any hits though, but I will try this again.
    Nice fragrance.

Phero Enthusiast

Fly by night,

You had a woman kiss you when you OD\'ed on AE?! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] I am definitely gonna try that out... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Jaggy,

I think you have a knack for attracting married women... [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Jaggy how does the boss react to you, respect or worse treatment of you, also lutz give it a go, youll get some interesting results on this one. Start at 10 and work back, just experiment in low key situations a little. The local seven eleven and shopping centre.

**DONOTDELETE**

Laney...

...we\'re proud to have you as a new member of the HS. And we\'re interested in hits from everyone man or woman. CJ is our founding female member (if you will). Congrats on those hits.

Jaggy...

...those are raw hits! I think you\'re doing better with JB #1 than I am. JB #1 and PI? That\'s a lot of A-none.

DD...

...well, you\'re the king. But I think Jaggy is atleast the prince. You better watch him. He\'s gettin\' phat hits.

DD

He is the same boss I wrote about that just promoted me and gave me a raise. The thing is he does like alot of attention, which I don\'t give him but everyone else does. He has changed alot since I\'ve been wearing mones. Other people in office can\'t figure out why he has been so nice for the past few months. [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]
    Jambat/ thanks, but I seem to be the Prince of Married Woman. One thing I wanted to mention, wore the same exact portions of JB1, PI and APC yesterday and nothing. Ooops!
    I forgot, had to go to beverage store to buy wine for xmas party, girl at register gave me the discount price under someone elses card so I could get discount.
    Xmas party coming Saturday, big wigs coming in,sooooo we will see what happens....

Phero Enthusiast

Alright, I put on 10 drops of AE all over my face, neck, and wrists and went around my campus. Though I met quite a few women, I didn\'t get any hits! So I went back inside and added 10 more drops. Still nothing. I was quite irritated and decided to add 10 more. STILL NOTHING! 30 drops of AE produced no reaction from 30-40 women - neither positive nor negative. Not a single one of them. I don\'t know what I am doing wrong - is something wrong with their noses or pheromones are not working for me? Any suggestions? Should I pour the whole bottle on my body??

**DONOTDELETE**

Lutz,

AE is one product that doesn\'t work for me too by itself. Just today, I tried an OD of AE and can\'t get a response (good or bad).

But one thing I remember is that I\'m getting hits if I use AE together with APC. Probably the APC is catching the people\'s nose by its scent then it carries the pheros in the AE. I think you need an attention grabber too like something that will carry the pheros to their noses.

Phero Enthusiast

Redcapp,

So do you mix the two (APC and AE)?

**DONOTDELETE**

Yup, AE doesn\'t appear to be working for me either. I\'ve tried various amounts from 2 dabs to seriously ODing, but to no avail...=(

**DONOTDELETE**

Yup!

This was my mixture:

6 parts APC
    4 parts AE

Wait a minute... is this the beginning of a new product called REDCAPP #1 ? [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

I hope I\'m not gonna get sued for copyright infringement [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Hey has anybody used this combo or am i the 1st one?

Phero Enthusiast

Ack, no luck with Redcapp #1... Neither positive nor negative reaction from women.

I don\'t know, I just want to know if pheromones really work. I mean, I\'ve read the posts from you people here, but since pheromones haven\'t worked for me (and I have been trying for almost 3 years), I am beginning to question its effectiveness.

Right now, I have APC, AE, TE, X-wipes, and SMPO in possession (and some NPA in the mail). I\'ve tried APC alone, AE alone, TE alone, AE/TE combo, JB #1, and Redcapp #1 w/o getting any results. What should I do? Do you have any mixes that you recommend? Which product is most likely to give you results (positive or negative) if I were to OD? Thanks for your help.

[ December 15, 2001: Message edited by: Lutz ]

**DONOTDELETE**

Lutz, If I were you I\'d call it quits. Three years testning a lot of products and wasting lots of money while not seeing any results... Going on after that seems like sheer madness. Why don\'t you just shift the obsession to improve in some other way that women find attractive?

**DONOTDELETE**

How about you get some nice jewelry? Many women will look and determine what financial bracket you are in based on your watch, etc. Ebay has a lot of cheap, designer stuff. You can get a Gucci watch -$50. AskMen.com Expensive Watch Article.

You\'re 19, which is young by the pheromone standards so work out some and it will go a long way.

Phero Enthusiast

Thanks for the advices. But...

Whoami,

\"Why don\'t you just shift the obsession to improve in some other way that women find attractive?\"

I would appreciate if if you could be more specific...

Person,

Is having a nice watch important? I\'ve read the article, but I don\'t think women really look at your watch (at least that\'s my experience)...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread Information