A little over three

months ago I ordered Chikara, NPA, the newbie kit, and a number of gel packs. I then used them while tracking my

results with a daily log that included my methodology and observations. Here is a summary of those observations for

Chikara and NPA, the two products that I have enough data for so far, along with some conclusions that I've

made.

All of my usage was done with the intention of affecting strangers in public places such as malls, bars,

clubs, etc. I'm a 30 year old guy, 5'10", white, heterosexual, average looks, slender but muscular build (I work

out often), and would probably be described as being a "nice guy" by women and as having a friendly personality, but

not flirtatious.

Chikara:

Usually worn with NPA, but sometimes alone. My Chikara applications were always

sprayed on my neck, either on the right side or on both sides. The applications were made from 0 to 20 minutes

before entering the first place where I expected to encounter people. I calculated the amount of liquid that a

"full spray" gave and then gave myself between 1 and 3 full sprays, and sometimes, but not always reapplied 1 or 2

more sprays a couple hours later. I purposefully varied the amount used from time to time. Note that actual sprays

were sometimes smaller than full sprays, so to get 2 full sprays I might need to push down the spray head 3 times,

if 2 of them seemed to be half size. A full bottle of Chikara gave me 140 full sprays and lasted 3 months with very

regular but not daily use.

I love the Chikara scent, but can barely smell it now. The first time I sprayed it I

couldn't resist smelling it over and over again. If it has any effect on my mood at all, it is to make me a little

happier, but it is mild enough that I can't be sure that it's not placebo effect.

There does seem to be an

effect of Chikara on others, though it is often mild and always unpredictable. Some people seemed to open up and

become more friendly, talkative, and helpful. For instance without Chikara I might go in a store and get a little

lackadaisical help from one employee, while with Chikara I sometimes find that each person, one by one, seeks me out

and is friendly and helpful. Specific hits at the end of this post...

NPA:

Always worn in conjunction with

Chikara and applied at the same time. My NPA applications were worn a variety of places: on the left side of my

neck, under my jaw line, spread between my wrists, and often with a little placed directly beneath my nose on my

upper lip. It was applied at the same time as Chikara and was never directly covered by the Chikara. I calculated

the amount of liquid that I judged to be a full dab, made by putting my index finger over the hole of the bottle

with plastic insert still in, then tipping finger and bottle, then tipping them right side up again. An average

amount from this method was a "full dab," while a carelessly large amount might be 2 dabs. Before applying the

first dab I wiped the small amount of moisture from the top of the bottle and applied it with my finger and

considered this to be a half dab. I used a similar number of dabs of NPA as I used sprays of Chikara, sometimes one

more or one less. I can't yet tell you how many dabs per bottle, because my first bottle still has one third of

the contents left. I used NPA most, but not all of the times when I used Chikara, and so I would say that with my

application method a bottle of NPA lasts approximately as long or slightly longer than a bottle of Chikara if used

together every time.

NPA has very little scent to me, and what it has is pleasant. I don't detect the

urine-like odor that some people report. I can put it directly to my nose and inhale repeatedly. NPA does have a

strong effect on me when I do this, and when I wear it. I become extremely confident, my body language changes, my

eye contact goes from average to strong and continual, and I feel as if anything is within my grasp. It's a

pleasant feeling, and unlike some of the members I don't get at all confrontational or aggressive because of it,

just absolutely sure of myself. This effect was strongest the first time I tried it, but continues now. I highly

doubt this is a placebo effect. NPA has another very interesting effect on me. I play in a pool league on a weekly

basis, and two different weeks (but separated by 6 to 8 weeks) I wore NPA while playing. Both times I played the

absolute worst league matches I've ever played. The first time I lost 21 to 6 against a very weak opponent that I

later BEAT 21 to 6 without NPA, and the second time I lost 21 to 1 against an opponent that is decent but nowhere

near that good. I've worn Chikara by itself while playing pool and didn't have the same effect. My theory is

that my hits are a touch too strong and too careless while I'm wearing NPA, and that I'm affected more than my

opponent is because it's on me rather than him.

NPA does seem to affect others. With some young women (18-22

perhaps) it makes them clumsy and unable to concentrate, as if I'm distracting them and they are nervous around me.

A few people seem more likely to touch me or get close, and a few people seem more likely to approach me in some

way. Specific hits at the end of this post...

Pheromones in general:

I only see observable effects with a

small minority of people, which makes sense. Humans are complex creatures that form many impressions of you

simultaneously which then mesh into one general feeling of who you are. Scent is just one of many impressions, and

probably not the strongest one. Even if pheromones do have a positive effect (which I believe they do), it's going

to take a lot of other factors to get a person's interest, and a pretty strong overall impression to get them to

actually take action and approach you if you don't approach them. How many times have you seen someone you were

interested in and did nothing to let them know?

Hits:

There are many reasons for hits. I tried to especially

watch for those kinds of hits that I was not accustomed to seeing. I know how I'm usually treated by a

salesperson, a waitress, a total stranger, etc. and compared this to how I was being treated while wearing

pheromones. Some days there was nothing significant to record, but other days, things which really made me shake my

head. Here are a few of those which could perhaps be explainable by other means than pheromones, but not without

difficulty...

The first time I wore NPA (and Chikara with it) I went to a mall and crossed through a "skybridge"

area from the south to the north side, which was two moving sidewalks going in opposite directions. I was walking

with a very confident stride and probably had positive body language from the effects of the NPA. Coming from the

opposite direction, and still a bit of distance away was a black girl and her large boyfriend. At first I hardly

noticed their presence, but then noticed that the girl's eyes were riveted on me and she was smiling, and as I came

closer her head turned to keep fixed on me, smile constant and eyes unblinking. I carefully tried not to return her

gaze, and eventually as we passed her boyfriend gave her a shove with his elbow.

Once when entering a clothing

store, I heard from my side a very warm and enthusiastic, "Hi!!" I turned and found a girl giving me a big grin,

and said, "You sure seem to be in a good mood." "Of course I am, you're here!" she replied. Definitely the

warmest greeting I've gotten from a total stranger.

There were at least three different instances when girls I

didn't know well (waitress, salesgirl, stranger in a pool hall) came to ask me a question but did so standing so

close that their hip and side were actually pressed against mine. I usually encounter very little physical contact

from strangers. The third one was a girl that passed by as I was aiming a shot while playing pool. She took my

hand as she passed by and ran her hand over mine and said, "Don't miss," as she continued walking past, returning

to her girlfriend and the two guys they were with. Again a half hour later, the same thing. Finally again a bit

later she came by a third time and pressed against my side and introduced herself and we talked for a couple

minutes.

Walking through a bar I heard someone say, "Nice shirt." I was wearing a simple blue tank top, nothing

special, and though I'm in good shape I'm not remarkably so. Unfortunately, the person speaking was a guy. I

said thanks and continued on my way.

A couple of pretty young girls, one at a store and another at a restaurant

where I get takeout, are unable to take my order or do other simple things without fumbling their way through it

three or four times even though they've worked there a long time. No doubt this is partly due to their age, but

perhaps also the pheromones (especially the NPA I think).

There's more, but this post is already pretty long so

I better stop there.
----

I will continue to experiment and record my results, as I would suggest you do. Not

only do you get some ideas about pheromones, but you may notice some patterns in your interactions with people and

see places for improvement. I will post more about other products when I get enough data to make meaningful

observations. I've read quite a few threads and decided it was my turn to contribute. Let me know if you have any

comments, questions, or suggestions.