Close

Phero Enthusiast

Default AE/Edge vs. NPA/APC

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hello, I just ordered AE, Edge, and NPA (as I had some APC left [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] ) from love-scent.com. I am sure several of you have tried both AE/Edge and NPA/APC combos. While I am waiting for them to arrive, I would like to know how effective they are. Though it is probably different per person, which one has resulted in more hits? Thanks.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: AE/Edge vs. NPA/APC

You know where I\'m going to go with this. I love the NPA/APC mix. Edge never worked well for me although a massive dose of APC worked for me. APC/NPA seems to do the trick everytime.

**DONOTDELETE**

Funny, isn\'t Edge suppose to be just a watered down version of NPA? What about APC with Edge? What about NPA with cologne? Could APC be the magic ingredient?!

**DONOTDELETE**

Your missing my suggestion, what works good for me. 50:50 ratio of AE and NPA, that is a 5 phero combo works great to. Take the best from each and combine them

Phero Enthusiast

AE/NPA? I don\'t think I\'ve ever read anything on that. Care to share success/failure stories, anyone?

I just wrote my two cents on this in the Customer Question section. I put AE and NPA together as a duo quite a while ago, because it threw together quite a pile of different pheromones into one brew. The shortcoming of the mix is the same one that faces AE on its own and that is that the fragrance although pleasent is not really a great partner for pheromones. And that is where APC comes in. The APC fragrance is perfect for pheros. You can forget about the NONE that it adds to the mix with NPA, but the fragrance works well with the raunchy smell of the NONE that is in NPA. The APC actually smells better (to me anyway) after you add the NPA (Edge will work just as well). The AE smell fades quickly and leaves you with the NONE smell alone, but APC hangs on there and the pheros and the apc fade only very slowly together.
    Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**

is APC an oil?

**DONOTDELETE**

yes APC is an oil [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

\"The APC fragrance is perfect for pheros. You can forget about the NONE that it adds to the mix with NPA, but the fragrance works well with the raunchy smell of the NONE that is in NPA. The APC actually smells better (to me anyway) after you add the NPA (Edge will work just as well). The AE smell fades quickly and leaves you with the NONE smell alone, but APC hangs on there and the pheros and the apc fade only very slowly together. \"

We got it from the main man himself. I always assumed that the APC scent was part of the attraction. But it does seem that if you mix NPA with any kind of musky scent it enhances the scent.

NPA/APC works great every time; and you don\'t have to worry about picking a suitable fragrance to go with it. TE/AE has given me some extreme hits and wacky encounters; but I’ve also had some bad OD’s. It’s fun to play with — especially if you spray TE on your chest and dab AE on your wrists (you get some funny reactions from cashiers as you hand them your money/credit card) but I get better hits from TE alone.

So I just ordered NPA with the SP musk oil that Bruce offers. From these posts, that sounds like a cheap way to replicate Jambat I since APC is $30 and the musk oil is $8. Is this reasonable?

What would be a good mixing ratio for musk and NPA? Both are oil based, I presume.

**DONOTDELETE**

APC and AE or NPA and the edge so we are forgetting one thing the kits and primal actually throw in attraction and the andros and one is on there way, if i want to alter reactions i bring on andro 8.4 now there is something to keep things in control. Actually that seems to along with AE

AE and andro 4.2 (8.4) my experimental test product. Seems to give me real intense type experiences and is useful for throwing some people off my usall combo. Its unscented again.

**DONOTDELETE**

Whitehall...
    ...the mixing ratio is still the same, 70%/30%. (SPMO/NPA that\'s JB #2 and it seems to do pretty good).

Phero Enthusiast

Alright, I finally got my order yesterday and immediately went for JB mix #1. A 10mL roll-on bottle came with my order, so I poured (approximately, using a ruler [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] ) 7mL of APC and 3mL of NPA and mixed it thoroughly. Then I applied some (but definitely not too much) behind my ears, chin, forehead, and to my wrists.

I went outside, but NO HITS. I met a quite few girls, but nothing happened. What am I doing wrong? Could it be possible that JB #1 is not for me? Any suggestions?

I also ordered TE, AE, and some SPMO (also some Xcite Wipes came as bonus). I am now thinking of going for TE/AE combo, but I don\'t know how I do that. Do I mix the two like NPA/APC? Or do I apply them separately?

I realize that this post has been rather long, but thank you for reading it all the way. I would VERY MUCH appreciate any kind of suggestion/recommendation/comment.

**DONOTDELETE**

no lutz! don\'t conclude just after your 1st trial. maybe those girls got cold or maybe you need to add up a little bit to your original dosage. that\'s excactly why every expert suggests to try it for about a week or two and keep varying your dosage and application points and see which one works for you.
    when i first used the jambat, i was just like you, no hits at first until finally i got some real noticeable ones. i can\'t remember what happened because of continuous hits pouring in every day but i know it started to work when i applied some on my hair. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
    keep trying

Phero Enthusiast

Thanks, Redcapp! I will keep that in mind. I guess it was stupid of me to jump to a conclusion after one day of trial...

Hi Lutz,
    You mention going \"outside\". Remember you have to account for wind conditions. You may need to step the amount and then just keep \"rolling the dice\". Actually, it is all a \"crap shoot\" as they say, but once you start getting some hits your confidence starts to go up, you get that twinkle in the eye and that turns the heat up even more. It\'s an upward spiral, and sometimes it is a little hard to get off the ground. Keep at it and experiment with amounts.
    Good luck,
    Bruce

Phero Enthusiast

Now I am wondering if I put on the right amount. I applied some of JB #1 (in a roll-on bottle) behind my ears. I could smell it pretty easily, but I have no idea if others were able to smell it as well. Once I went into a very crowded cafeteria, but I couldn\'t get any hits there, either.

For those of you who use JB #1 in a roll-on bottle, could you give me some help here? How much of this stuff should I put on? Could it be that my nose is fooling me? (For one thing, I tend to smell things very well from long distance.)

Maybe I should just OD and see if that has any effect... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

JB #1 works better as a spray, but don\'t fret. First stop that behind the ears stuff unless you expect to be rubbing your ear on a woman\'s nose soon. (I don\'t know, maybe that\'s the way to go). [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

The neck my man, that where you want to start. If you\'re short make sure you get some in the hair. Give it a nice roll down the side or front of the neck, see how that goes, then try the neck and hair. If women jump through hoops to get away from you, you know you ODed. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] But remember it is 70% APC so it\'s not as big of a problem as it is with some products.

If you decide to switch to an atomizer spray once in the hair and once on the neck. This is a good start. And the reason I don\'t sugguest ODing on JB #1 because it\'s all A-none. (And I think someone said NPA had A-rone in it so it\'s all enhanced A-none). [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

And I was just messing with you about the behind the ear thing, if you think it works better there by all means have at it but I try to put it where people will smell it immediately if they get close. This is good for dancing and conversations in close quarters. Although it\'s pretty strong when you first put it on anywhere. And give it a good shake before you wear. Over and out.

**DONOTDELETE**

Apply the jambat mix as applicable and then add one or two dabs of AE in addition as well. This works fairly well for me.

**DONOTDELETE**

Or you can make a sort of ragtag version of JB #3 by mixing AE and NPA (70/30 of course). JB #3 is PF and NPA.

Phero Enthusiast

A \"ragtag\" version of JB #3, eh? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Unfortunately, I am out of NPA... [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Anyway, how is AE/NPA combo compared to PF/NPA combo?

Phero Enthusiast

BTW, I asked a couple of girls that I know about JB #1\'s smell - they really liked it and kept asking me what cologne ( [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] ) I was using. But other than that, nothing worth writing about.

Also, it appears as though the smell of the pheromones doesn\'t travel very far (or maybe that I put on only a little bit, though I didn\'t think so at the time). I asked my friend if he could smell it from 1-2 feet away, but he said that he couldn\'t smell it (we were in a small room, BTW).

I guess more is better in my case... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Lutz,

I would try one swipe on each side of neck, small swipe on front.

Phero Enthusiast

Jaggy,

Wouldn\'t that be too insufficient? Though, I guess you are speaking from an experience.

Give it a shot Lutz, you might be surprised.

**DONOTDELETE**

Never tried AE and NPA but PF is like AE light from what I hear and a know someone who was using PF and not getting noticable hits started using JB #3 and started getting better hits. So if PF is working for you then JB #3 may even be better. If your getting more NPA, now is the time. Even I ordered more. [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

Jaggy, nothing to report so far, no DIHLs, no hits, nothing.

For a time being, I am thinking of switching to TE/AE combo - what\'s the most effective way to use it? Am I supposed to mix them or something? [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Lutz, stick with it for awhile. Read the \"Has anyone tried JB #3\" post. It will tell you that it takes sometime. People have to get used to you I guess.

Thread Information