Okay! I thought I'd give this idea for a thread a shot!

If any of you are like me, you probably have a

shelf-full of colognes, essential oils, pheromone products, etc. that have accumulated over time that just didn't

work out, or you're no longer interested in. Or perhaps they were a gift that just wasn't right.

So, what to

do with them? They may be too good to toss, or were just too expensive to see them go wasted. The resale shops

don't want used "personal" products, nor generally do the church rummage sales. Not even eBayable! And you don't

have someone else to give it to (especially if it was a gift from someone who might find out...).

So here's an

idea. Use this thread to "Offer" these unwanted products to other forum members. Or post a "Wanted" if

you are looking for a product you might want to try, but not spend big bucks on. Deals could be worked out privately

using the PM feature (rather than load the thread with negotiation messages). As items are disposed of, "Offerers"

could edit their original posts to remove the disposed of items (or add new ones), or of course just add a new post

(but that may get confusing).

Yes LS has a "return" policy for their products, but this would cover those items

that don't qualify.

Of course, whatever deals made would be between users, and not involve LS. You'd have to

depend on each other to be upfront and complete the transactions. You could ask for payment (eg via Paypal), or just

offer stuff free. Whatever.

Just make it clear if you are "Offering" or if it's a "Wanted." Be specific,

upfront, and detailed in your descriptions. Make people know if an item is no longer available.

I'm going to

leave it up to Bruce and the Powers-That-Be to decide if there should be any restrictions here. A competing seller

to LS would probably be a no-no. Mainly for us common end-users only.

Be nice, use common sense, and we can all

win and be the better for it.

Have at!