Close

& Double Naught Spy InternationalPlayboy's Avatar

Default Online Dating Services

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I've been checking out Match.com and Yahoo's match service to see who's advertising in my area. What gets me is

some of the pictures these women post. Pictures of dogs, their kids, or senic pictures. I'm not interested in that,

I want to see the woman whose profile I'm reading. And not some blurry or dark picture from a webcam

either.

One this week on Yahoo really made me wonder. She had kind of a wacky expression on her face, but the

garland around her head was the clincher. Sure enough, when I clicked on the picture, she was wearing a wedding

dress! What's up with that?

The women I think might be interesting end up having kids or want someone that I

don't qualify as. I mean, good luck finding some guy making $75K+ in the Yuma/El Centro area.

Haven't tried

eHarmony yet as their questionaire is so long. And truthfully, the guy doing the advertising for it on TV seems kind

of creepy to me. Haven't put out a profile yet either on any of these things and don't know if I will.

Online dating services seem

pretty skectchy... I've looked at them a few times myself only to feel like a real desperate guy... But yea...

some of those girls look too cute to be needing the services of online dating! It makes me wonder sometimes what's

wrong with them? They look great yet they have to resort to online dating....

Thread Information