Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default I really ned HELP!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    So boys and girls i\'m getting really personal about me, but I don\'t want to be single anymore. As I told in previous posts I\'m 20, but I also never had a girlfriend [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] because I think i was really shy and afraid to get hurt from others in the last years . But a few months ago I decided to change my life, and I started to do so.
    I did go to partys and also talked to girls, even some I never have meet before. I normaly go to other persons in an open way, smile and talk to them In a direct and nice way [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] . I normaly ask them If they like to get a cup of coffee and the answer is normaly that they don\'t have the time or if they have, they don\'t show up. I also use pheromones to increase the chances, but until now I didn\'t get any reaction or I dind\'t saw it. I tried AE, PF, NPA, APC, PI and the Jambat mix now I tried also P10 but are not able to tell anything about testing it only for 1week. No I also got the mixing set and TE and hope to finaly get Love Potion number 10.
    Now some of you will ask them self how the heck is this guy locking? Now some much I can say I\'m not ugly but also not mr. universe I would say more or less good lucking.
    Now I need your help! Anything how to talk and getting in to contact with girls, mixing tips for pheromones and everything in this way whould be verry, VERRY welcome! You could help me to change my life for ever!!!

Default Re: I really ned HELP!

Beami,

Maybe you\'re trying too hard. Any hint of (rather than using the word desperation, I\'ll say) over-enthusiasm can turn girls off. Be as relaxed and casual as possible.

Get a good book, something from the best-sellers list, and just go to the coffee shop and read. You\'ll have already avoided two obstacles that have confronted you. The women at the coffee shop HAVE the time, and have already shown up! And maybe one who has read, or is thinking of reading your book will ask you about it. Mega-bookstores are good too, and you can save the price of the book! The eye contact, smile, hello, etc. progression that I suggested to you for use on the bus works well here too.

Streamline your phero usage. Try AE only for a few days. Then try PF only. Then AE and PF combined (but applied separately). Then APC only, and so on. Lay off the heavy-duty A-None stuff for a while. If you\'re twenty years old it may be backfiring on you.

You mentioned you have the kit. Try mixing up an A-Nol heavy mix with 7 parts Nol, 2 parts None, and 1 part Rone. Just use drops, in case it sucks.

Be friendly, confident, and outgoing when appropriate. Be casual, cool, calm, and collected when appropriate. Pick one from each category, mix thoroughly, and be THAT way when you\'re not sure what\'s appropriate. You can find ALL of the above within yourself, believe me, they ARE there. Then, just be YOU!

Oscar
    [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

I totally understand your situation. I mean there\'s nothing wrong if you\'re 20 and never had a girlfriend but it sure would be nice to experience it. First of all, congratulations for overcoming your fears as your fist move. You\'re on your way friend! Wild Oscar is right. There is what you call \"control\" when it comes to approaching girls. I can see that you are a nice guy and no reason for girls to reject you especially if you\'re good looking. You just have to work on your approach. Don\'t let them see that you\'re overly attracted to them. Show it in a way that you still can keep your self-respect and that way, these girls will respect you and will treat you as a different type of guy. How do you do it? OK, this is gonna be a long lecture but i\'ll try to keep it short.

FIRST IMPRESSION: You don\'t have a 2nd shot on this one. Girls have built-in radar and they will know you if you\'re \"the one\" just by the way you carry yourself the first time you approach them. When you ask out, don\'t say phrases like, Do you mind if..., Do you wanna..., Would you like to..., Can I get your...(number). Why? Because you are asking the girl how they feel, and they might feel uncomfortable to say yes even if they really want to. Plus, it shows lack of confidence. Girls love confident guys but not over-confidence. So when you approach a girl, smiles and little complements are enough. Do not go heavy on the first meeting by praising all the good things about her. Keep it in your head for later use. Make them feel comfortable at first by just talking to them about little things, then make them laugh. Don\'t ever let them feel that you are trying to make a move on her. But don\'t stay too long when you\'re talking to her. 10-15 mins. are enough then it\'s time to ask for the home phone. Do not ask for a date right away. How do you ask for the phone? Remember, don\'t ask as if your\'re begging! Do it like this: \"What\'s your home phone number?\" OR \"I\'d like to have your phone number\". (Like you are confident that she\'s gonna give you her number) That way, she will see you confidence. If she don\'t give it to you, move on to the next. You\'re not a loser by not getting it, but a winner by asking for it - by DOC LOVE.

Then if you get the number, say goodbye and don\'t conversate anymore. SHe\'ll be like, \'what the... does he like me or not?\'. There you go, she\'s thinking of you and will be waiting for your call. Call her after 9 days. Why? To make her feel that you\'re not that too interested (but in reality you are). By doing this, you\'re becoming a different guy from the rest. Because she is used to having guys fall over her feet. But once she realizes that you are not that kind, she\'ll be more curious about you. And don\'t show her all your cards. Let her guess and if she keeps guessing wrong, she\'ll be more challenged to know you even more.

REMEMBER:

Confidence + Mystery = CHALLENGE.
    CHALLENGE = What girls want in a man.

*** ALL ADVICES ARE COURTESY OF DOC LOVE ***

**DONOTDELETE**

Beami: Dont worry your not the only one out there in that situation, im also 20 and also havent had a girlfriend yet. Im just starting to dabble with mones and hopefully will put my first order in soon (funds permitting). My biggest problem is that i havent been out in public situation all that much in the last year, but hopefully the new year will be a better one and i can have some fun with mones as well [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Hang in there [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

For self confidence OD once or twice and then go run amok through a crowded shopping centre for the confidence then just go with it. Then take things from there.

Leave it up to DD to come up with the solution.LOL [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Hello all!
    For Beami & Scotty, 20 are still young. You were not too unlucky on this situation. I am 37th. Still didn\'t get any hit with mones. I have a dozen of wipes, AE,PF,APC,Attraction and 3scent of SP-oils. An waiting of my AFA and NPA. I had tried many methods and amount of application but the result still nol.
    As a guy, I\'m too short even as Asean(5\'3\").
    I\'m not bad looking coz at under 30 I have many GF but all end with separate. The big hit I get just much talk. Never DIHL or same as...Nothing wrong with my approachment. Sometimes I think wear mones worse than didn\'t. I tried small to big amount(8 dabs).
    Single or combination of four,also nothing.
    The girl which I usually talk without mone,
    s\'time didn\'t pay any at\'tion when I wear it. Sometimes girl give smile while I driving.
    This mones remind me to before and early 70th. In Asean(especially Malaysia,Thailand
    and Indonesia), they use love-spell\'s oil to attract opposite sex. Thai\'s monk and bomoh
    create the oil by roasting the chin of corpse and fill it with spell(black magic).
    M\'sia and Indonesia\'s origin people get the oil from a kind of plant called cenuai or
    senyonyong. It used to wipes to the victim(opposite sex)The victims usually falling love like hell(unconscious level). It
    used widely on that time. And spell used self practice. But nowaday, just certain places & peoples still practice it. Amok also being under conscious level( for DD).
    If anybody there want to try, get it from Thai\'s monk or bomoh.
    I\'m just waiting for my death touch with mones on great times.
    Too long ha... [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Yea bemie, it looks like you are really lookin like your despereate to the bitches.

See, when you look despereate and overanxcious to the bitches, they start to do an over-analyzing type of deal that bitches always do and are known for and which is the biggest complante from men.

They over-analyze that if your anxious and desperate then there must be something wrong with you cause nobody will date you. They don\'t want to date you because there must be something wrong with you cause women ain\'t dating you because all you did was come on a little strong. Now if a bitch can say that ain\'t fucken over-analyzing then what is!!! They can tell that you ain\'t the Mr. Right because you came on a little strong! In reality, they don\'t want to date you because you are anxious and desperate. It\'s a Goddamn loophole thats caused by the bitches over-analyzing.

Now I\'m not saying that you are desperate, but I\'m just saying that for FYI to everybody out there and even if your not desperate, don\'t come off to the women that way. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Bravery, relax, have a cigarette or whatever your crankiness can be relieved with!

Ok, I guess it\'s time for a girl\'s perspective- can\'t speak for the whole gender, but I\'ll tell you guys what I notice.

First of all, I always appreciate a man who notices when I show my interest, he just has to come up and say hi- but not before I show I\'ll accept it with my body language!
    I like a guy who can come and talk to me like a friend, with a little flirting on the side. Asking to meet again right away is a little disconcerting, since I know only a few 20 year olds who are that confident about their judge of character. Asking for a phone number first is good, go on from there. DO NOT CALL EVERY DAY!!! This basically signals you have nothing better to do. However, if I am really interested, calling the next day isn\'t necessarily a bad thing.

The overall point is that she has to know both that you are interested, and that you\'re not going to stalk her...lol
    Just make sure she knows you have a life outside of your interest in finding someone.

Just my little addition, hope it helps!

morsel

**DONOTDELETE**

Ok my input ive been a bit nasty in the past but more out of frustration and not using the right language, we males just have to accept fems are different and almost identical at the same time. Bravery good use of language there though, have you been deep into that NLP again. Its interesting. Youve got to be on your game everyone. Morsel your input is appreciated and gives us the other side now we need more females here to balance things up. Good work CJ keep it coming bravery, well from our perspective you are right in some ways women will over anaylise your emotinons (THATS RIGHT EMOTIONS) more than anything else that is how they work get over it. Adapt or do like i do sometimes for self confidence OD and run amok through a crowded shopping centre and youll be right lol. Well im sitting on the fence again. Where are the aliens i mean we need the third people here. Ok insanity check. THe resident clown is back lol. Remember us males get really insecure easy because of the minority of women out there who are bitches(bravery) but they seem to be the one all the men go after (your natural urge to find the best looking women) but so is every other man so thats why some of them are bitchy. Alas another cycle of repeated behaviour it works both ways everyone.

Me included with all these women after me who from my perspective get close and can see ive got others around and just sit there doing nothing expecting me to move on all 50 of them at once. Cant be done sorry. I do when i want but you show them your not interested and they hang around. So i get this need to get some time alone sometimes. Morsel you probably understand this. Anyhow that is what leads me to be a real bastard when i need my space. Difference is i have NLP down pat so i just go in and out depending on what my consciuos mind needs.

**DONOTDELETE**

Well, I apologise for being bitchy in my last post! I will be right among the first to agree that women overanylize emotions, that appears to be one of the innate female things that you\'ll always find.
    Yes, the more attractive women tend to be bitchy because they believe that they *can* and men will still pursue them. DD, which category do those women seem to be in? the ones all over you, or the ones who wait and expect you to come after them? I do know a few of those type who are each way.
    I admit, I\'m one of the type who expect a guy to come up to me, since deep down I believe that I\'m impressive enough that the right guy will see me and just *have* to talk to me (silly girl stuff, huh?)

A courtsey to the peacemaker, DD
    and.. what exactly is NLP anyway?

**DONOTDELETE**

NLP is neuro lingistic programming a really weird sounding name sounds like mind control.

Its actually a very broad ranging technique from self improvement to self behavioural control to rapport building to like you say anyalise emotions. The study of human excellence is what its main push is about. Just do a search of the net say through alltheweb.com and youll find out more.

It usually gets left alone on the forum these days. It used to be discussed all over the place to increase the responses from pheromones. Behavioural how to read body language.

Actually a lot of the discussion here is along those lines and we just dont realise it(most dont) As far as the ones who wait to the ones who come all over us guys and the reverse is true. Confident guys who can talk under wet cement to those who are shy it seems to be based on past experience. its all interconnected but it works well. I was one of the shyest guys out 2 years ago. But by using pheromones it made life eaiser to get to talk to women and get a favourable response. That in turn gave me confidence which resulted in more daring exploits.

A continous cycle, i can now read people emotionally body language and otherwise better than most females can which is surprising. Again NLP study. And a lot of women tell me so to that i am like psychic. Its not just knowing how to read people well and get the feedback.

**DONOTDELETE**

nice to have morselchip in this discussion!
    makes it balanced doesn\'t it!?
    well, in my opinion, the female species are created with a different kind of taste than the male. there\'s always one thing that they are looking for and they themselves don\'t even know what exactly it is. they just know it if the guy has it or not. they might say that they want men that are confident and if they meet a confident man, still something is missing and they don\'t know what it really is but they will blame it on the guy\'s other weaknesses like his manner of speaking or any other else. i don\'t know if i\'m right or maybe i\'m just talking by my past experiences with girls who don\'t know what they really want.

I just noticed, we all tried to help Beami with his problem, but where is he?
    [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

[ November 28, 2001: Message edited by: Redcapp ]

**DONOTDELETE**

Redcapp,

Most *younger* women don\'t know what they want, simply because they dont\' stop to think about their history! Personally, it took me 2 years of intentionally staying single before I could go through my past relationships and figure out what was actually important to me, and I now use those criteria to look past the rush of lust and attraction to see if someone is a person I could live with. It goes along with the concept of being in love with love- the characteristics that attract women to men are not always the same as the ones that a woman actually wants in a b/f.
    For example, I have always been attracted to the clown/loud joke teller type. But these relationships never lasted, and I had no idea why! So I just followed my first emotion and kept changing relationships until I figured out that this characteristic actually was embarrasing to me once I was associated with the guy! In each case, the things that were really important to me for someone I wanted to be around every day were masked by the emotion- the \'thrill of new love\'...

Since I must once again insist that I can\'t speak for my whole gender, I ask the ladies to back me up or tell me I\'m crazy.. whichever is true!

Thanks for making me feel welcome Redcapp, I really appreciate it! [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

You\'re welcome Morselchip! We\'ve always wanted more female members here. And you don\'t need the other females to back you up on this one. I think you\'re right that the girls i\'m talking about are the *younger* ones. Of course I had relationships with girls around 24 and I remember the last one, I was dumped because of my own irresponsibilites. And I learned a lot from that one. And like you, it took me 2 years to get myself back together and feel that I need somebody to be with again. (Im still looking at this moment)
    I\'m glad to hear that you\'ve matured and that you now know what you really want in a relationship. Goodluck! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey now this is the first time well maybe not but its rare morsel you are very rare. Knowing what you want in a relationship most of the women i come across just play mind games.
    It could though be an female aussie thing to, australians are way different than anyone else. We have a weird scence of humor and well its a strange place.
    Same here from my perspective i look past the psychical attraction, it has a level of importance but not right at the top. Probably number three after personality and communication (communication especially) is it true just in general women dont really communicate much (something about expecting guys to do all the talking) again could be an aussie thing. Now if someones a bitch forget it. Even if one is the best looking person. That could be though because i have a lot of comeons (pheromones anyone) But through using this stuff i have learnt a hell of a lot in two years and never thought i would be this mature minded. But hey im here so im glad i did and this forum is a great place. Hey CJ you got any input here.

**DONOTDELETE**

OK, my 2 cents. I have noticed as I have gotten older, I am a bit of a recluse. I do like going to the bar and flirting, but most of the time it is to see if the conversation is fun. As far as women are concerned, with or w/o Pheros, you have to be confident of yourself. Truly this is not hard, and one of the biggest hurdles around. Contradiction? Maybe, but, women can sense BS a mile away. If you know who you are, you are fine. Although most guys would like to think that a guy who can fix anything known to man, and get a kick ass tax return would be ideal, in a bar it don?t work that way. Take a bit of time to figure out what is not all that fun to talk about with the general public. I can clear a room by expounding on the virtues of fluorescence anisotropy, I know this, and avoid it like the plague. It is what I do for a living, but it is not interesting to most people. Talking about books and movies and social things are much better avenues. You can still get into trouble, but at least the first step was right. Also if you are in school, there have to be some rampant topics going around that students have opinions on. Beware, your stance dictates a lot about how you are perceived.

Pheros are fun, they illicit a whole bunch of responses, but a drunk friend can tube your night. My best advice is to evaluate yourself, it can be icky, and find out what you can talk about with other people well. Pheros are not the cure, just the foot in the door. Also look around the site for the seduction sites. I?ll admit, I don?t follow them note for note, but there are good concepts there to take note of, like wingmen, and noticing body language. Sound like a bunch of work, it probably is, but then again the results might be worth it. Oh yeah, I know you are 20, but avoid going out with that friend who drinks to oblivion, not very cool looking when they are pouring in and out of chairs. And the last point, I don?t like this one all that much, but I know that it works. Take care of your image. Shoes that look good (Say Rockports) and slacks rather than Levis, a shirt with a collar, I hate them all. But, I do know that it is part of the game, and waltzing in with my favorite cartoon tee-shirt won?t help. I don?t wanna sound like a Tux (go Linux) is required, but think about what you wear out. It does make a difference.

Thread Information