Close

Thread: fool proof me

Journeyman

Default fool proof me

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I've gotten the

beginners set then perception and have been experimenting with different concentrations of both either together or

singly and have yet to get a positive response. I've read a lot of the posts here and what other people are using,

but the only response I've gotten is from one of my female tutoring students who said I smelled like stale sweat

(not the response I was looking for). I may produce a lot of pheromones myself, I remember an ex-gf who use to

almost rip my shirt off to smell my chest when I came home from work (I used to work as a hydraulic mechanic) and I

determined it wasn't the oil and she said I only smelled good after it had been all day since I showered. I'm

trying to spark things up with my gf, who has also said I smelled a little off once, but it may have been the mix of

scents that I was wearing. I'm looking for a fool proof way to determine what to do. Like how long should I try

something to determine it doesn't work, how big a step up in concentration should I make when I change something,

what phero is smellier, when situations demand more-how much more, when you are trying to affect someone you've

been with for a while are things different, how do you know when something isn't ever going to work for you?

The pherolibrary is a good

place to start, click the links in my sig.
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

So many questions... but I

remember how I felt...
    OK. Don't make the mistake I made at first. Don't start mixing right away.
    1) Determine

how you would like to be perceived. For instance, do you want to be perceived as more friendly or do you want to be

perceived as more Alpha?
    2) What are you trying to achieve? A friendlier reaction from people or a more

"passionate/aggressive" reaction from people? Maybe one reaction in one situation (work) and another reaction in

another situation (night club)
    After you've answered these questions, do some research about the products. Nol -

none - rone etc. What reactions do they elicit from other people?
    3) Buy a couple 2 or 3 products that you believe

will fit your needs
    4) Do not mix right away! Turst me! I did it, and you'll never know what mix worked. Be

patient. Try one product at a time. First day minimal application. Then after a day or two increase dose. Keep a

diary of results. Work your way through your products.
    5) Spend hours reading up on the stuff in the archives and

the library. Believe me, you'll get a sense for what might enhance what you already bought.

I personally love

the product table. It gives a great overview of the ingredients and concentrations of the different products.

PS

I at first forgot to cover up NPA and got asked 3 days in a row "Did you eat garlic again today?"

"...but the only response

I've gotten is from one of my female tutoring students who said I smelled like stale sweat (not the response I was

looking for)"
    I'd never wear TE, NPA or Perception (w/o scent component) without a cover. At best

they smell like sweat. At worst they smell like BO or even cat piss. It depends on how your body chemisty reacts

with the mones. You need to use a good cover scent to keep 'mones under the radar. I rotate between various

colognes and essential oils. In many ways, a nice scent is more of an attention getter and turnon to women than

actual pheromones.

I get the feeling you may produce plenty of natural sex pheromones (I probably don't

produce any!). You might consider trying "friendly" pheromones like A-1 and SOE. Coupled your natural 'none output

you could be a hot number tonight.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Talking fool proof ?

I have

found that when "they" make something
    fool proof,
    along comes a

better
    fool

"that's my story, and , I'm sticking to it." (H. Simpson, Springfield)

Thread Information