Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Quote Originally Posted by MOBLEYC57
    OR, he can cover

the NPA with SOE.
    So you think the SOE will "modify" the intensity of NPA? I got the same "nervous"

reaction last time I did a SOE NPA combo, but I admit I may have put the NPA *over* the SOE. (I'd rather try to

find a combo that works before I do an actual "mix" ie combining products in a single bottle.)

King of the coupons!

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Rbt
    So you think the SOE

will "modify" the intensity of NPA? I got the same "nervous" reaction last time I did a SOE NPA combo, but I admit I

may have put the NPA *over* the SOE. (I'd rather try to find a combo that works before I do an actual "mix" ie

combining products in a single bottle.)
    Yeah, I do. Shake the dice and put one dab on each pulse point,

cover with a halfa pack of the gel, and hit yourself with two good shots of some quality smellyagood (cologne) about

the chest and wrist. Then tell me what you think. ?

Tis all about experimenting, and you'll never know

until ya try!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Yeah, I do. Shake

the dice and put one dab on each pulse point, cover with a halfa pack of the gel, and hit yourself with two good

shots of some quality smellyagood (cologne) about the chest and wrist. Then tell me what you think. ?

Tis all about experimenting, and you'll never know until ya try!
    I may have to aim for the neck

area as we are still cold enough around here to be covering wrists with shirts and sweaters. Plus I think the

neck/chest area gets closer to the noses. I'd be using scented SOE (either the roll-on or a gel pack). Still think

I'd need additional cover scent?

(Plus: that's far more of the products than I have ever used. Had been using

about 1/4 to 1/3rd SOE gel pack at most per application.)

Scented SOE has a mild

"woody-earthy" scent. It mixes well with many colognes and EOs, but doesn't require additional scent. It's your

call.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

King of the coupons!

Lightbulb

I may have to aim for

the neck area as we are still cold enough around here to be covering wrists with shirts and sweaters. Plus I think

the neck/chest area gets closer to the noses.
    Smarts!

I'd be using scented SOE

(either the roll-on or a gel pack). Still think I'd need additional cover scent? (Plus: that's far more of the

products than I have ever used. Had been using about 1/4 to 1/3rd SOE gel pack at most per application.)
    That might be the problem of all your problems right dar!

MY THOUGHTS, and my thoughts only.

I say yes to the needing of a cover scent, 'cause ... (1) you're trying to hide the funk power of NPA

... I find that the amount you use is impossible to cover it, which is probably why your lady friend stands back a

bit + the power of NPA side kicking her to the nose. 'Specially if she has one of those female noses (women are

suppose to be able to smell twice as much as men).(2) Since that is what you've been using with your dabs of

NPA, you may even use it the way you've been using it (applying the gel first, and then NPA), but use more SOE gel.

(3) Before changing your method, try using more gel, and work from there + the cover scent, 'cause you should know

that the cover of SOE doesn't last too long, even those the mones does. (4) If you still find it's overpowering,

switch to covering the NPA with a half pack of gel.

Tis too gooda mix to give up on. You can't get'cha

MAD SCIENTIST sticker if you don't experiment YOSELF!

Still, I'm reserving all rights to be wrong.

Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Before changing

your method, try using more gel, and work from there + the cover scent, 'cause you should know that the cover of

SOE doesn't last too long, even those the mones does. (4) If you still find it's overpowering, switch to covering

the NPA with a half pack of gel.
    The most recent experiments have been with the roll-on SOE (about 12"

total) rather than the gel (I'm saving my gel packs for some trade shows I've got coming up). Will try "pouring

on" more of the SOE on my next SOE/NPA test runs. May also up the ante on the NPA tests I'm doing with other

products (like Chikara and AE). I usually do a NPA addition near the end of my test runs. I often start with rather

small amounts of products and work my way up over a period of about 2 weeks, so the NPA is added at the end of the

test run with the higher doses. Still, as you say, it may not be enough "cover." I CAN smell *something* with NPA (I

couldn't smell anything with the PI I had available), but it wasn't something I found unpleasant or cause an

adverse feeling at least for me. May indeed be affecting "subject" differently. We shall see.

Tis too gooda mix to give up on. You can't get'cha MAD SCIENTIST sticker if you don't

experiment YOSELF!

Still, I'm reserving all rights to be wrong.
    Well, I may already be

well on the way to my MS sticker. I've decided to celebrate my becoming a "Full Member" of the forums by adding an

avatar that friends say looks like me... (I got a smaller 'stash however...)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread Information