Close

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 ... LastLast

visit-red-300x50PNG
    A314 isn't like SOE or wagg...

those are nice guy products, for most users.

Is it like AE or C7? I'd say it might be more

similar to them than soe or wagg but not really like them.

These things cost a lot of $, so if you haven't

gotten the most recommend products thus far, the most essential, perhaps just wait on the reviews on A314 before

buying and spend your $ on npa or chikara or what have you.

If you are a hobbyist, though, and have

experience with this stuff, yea, it is a product that does what it is designed for.
    "An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."
    --Benjamin Franklin

Journeyman

All we know about this product

is that it contains a shitload of -rone. Going from there, however, I think we can make a few assumptions about

what would go well with this. I don't really know where the SOE/WAGG thing came from, but I can tell you that

-rone won't do that for you. Well, in combination with other -mones, it can, but that's pretty much it. SOE

contains a small amount of -rone, and it's majority is -nol. Other products that contain -rone are Perception,

P10, and AE. Then again, the -rone in these products isn't at all a majority like in aA314. Realizing that, I'm

leaning towards a comparison to Alter Ego. AE has a good concentration of -rone, along with the other two 'big'

'mones.

Now, in terms of a mix, I'm thinking Pheros. The scent I hear is fantastic, and I'm sure it would do

well to mask any smell that aA314 would have. DST can probably provide better hints as to a experimentational

ratio, as it's his product, and he knows it better than all of us. Just to throw out a starter base, I'd try 5:2,

though I'd like to find out what smell the product has before doing anything.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Basically, you want to mix

A314 with any low -rone or -rone-free product, assuming the new formula is similar to the old one.

Chikara,

NPA/Edge, WAGG, WAGG-n, AFA, and Pheros are examples; as are the other chem set pheromones.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Journeyman

I think it is. Bruce

mentioned the high level of -rone, so it wouldn't make any sense to mix with more -rone, you're right. It'd be

very interesting to mix it with NPA, as I've read (and experienced) that -rone can act as a -none type of

pheromone, without an aggressive edge. Sheesh, I can't get away from these rhyming names!

What would you think

for a ratio for Pheros, DST?

ok Bruce i gotta ask, have the 1st

100 bottles been spoken for already??

We are about at the halfway point I

think. I am going to send out a notice to forum members only today. That will probably eat up the rest of the

first 100, which will make things tidy. Then when I announce it to the general public:
    A. We will have the

stuff in the warehouse
    and
    B. There won't be a mad dash for a handful of the last 100 vial packed

items

We'll see what happens though.

Thanks for the orders,
    B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

30 left.

B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene

Just ordered mine tonight. I'm

just going to put the extra little vail aside until I know what to do with it, as it seems very special and

limited.

Journeyman

I haven't been on the forums

since the auctions, but when I found out about this I had to jump on it. It's exciting to be testing out a new

experimental mone. I didn't even buy this for the alpha I wanted the little vial. Can't wait to get it. And I

think that everybody else should get it while this vial's still available. Sure it might be nothing special, but

it can be gold. Limited supply gold at that. If it's worthless, at least you got the Alpha.

Journeyman

any left with the extra vial in

it at this moment????

News Flash:
    Gentlemen, start your

engines!
    The shipment arrived on schedule this morning, apparently in good condition. Tammy will be shipping out

all orders received thus far today.

There are about 20 bottles with vials left.

B

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene

Journeyman

Has anybody gotten a shipping

notification yet?

Has anyone (Powers-that-be, Forum

users, etc.) come up with an "official" abbrviation for this product and/or the Mystery Product (vial) yet?

Aa314R2 (release 2, to differentiate from older release) ?
    MP#1 ? (Mystery Product)

Quote Originally Posted by Rbt
    Has anyone

(Powers-that-be, Forum users, etc.) come up with an "official" abbrviation for this product and/or the Mystery

Product (vial) yet?

Aa314R2 (release 2, to differentiate from older release) ?
    MP#1 ? (Mystery

Product)
    I like the KISS principle! So I would abbreviate it as AA314. Since the older version is no

longer in existence, and the manufacturers chose to keep the same name, it seems adequate to me, IMHO. Two capital

A's make it easier on the typing too.

The vial ... hmmm... Factor X? (Can you tell I'm an X-Files

fan?)
    MP1 for mystery pheromone? But Factor X has a nicer ring to it!
    Treasure Every Moment that you have
    Yesterday is History - Tomorrow is a Mystery
    Today is a Gift - That's why It's called the Present!
    (Unknown source)

The shipping notes just went out.

There are about 10 vials left.

I just call the stuff A314. That is how Tammy has started abreviating it on

the shipping rosters.

B

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene

Journeyman

Bruce,

Apparently there

has been some discussion, or a thread that I missed on the new formula A314.

Is enough known about the

formulation to predict what type of reactions to expect?

Any suggestions on using the mystery pheromone vial?

Alone? or in suggested mixes?

We don't even know what the

mystery vial acctauly IS. What acctualy is the story behind it?

Quote Originally Posted by Fatal
    We don't even know

what the mystery vial actually IS. What acctualy is the story behind it?
    .5mg Pheromone code "TAA" in

1ml mixed dpg/alcohol based diluent (high on the alcohol, the dpg is merely used as a fixative here). There are some

EOs in there, too, small amount.

Would've made it stronger than .5mg, but lots of folks have trouble

casually experimenting with the stronger stuff (we used to send out 1mg per ml). This should be just about right for

a "taste test". Guess we'll see. We might have to make new test pheromones even weaker, perhaps - feedback is

appreciated.

Those who've been part of our testing program and have had TAA for months or a year or whatever

can speak up, if they like.

I know one of the self-proclaimed "attention whores" here who loves the Edge

liked it. That rather surprised me. I'd love to hear more about that, actually.

We don't like to tell

people what a new pheromone does. That really skews and limits the results we get. What we love the most is when

people, all on their own, report results similar to what we've noticed ourselves, or what other testers have

reported to us without collusion with other testers. Confirmation like that, from a blind test, is much more

valuable to us.

And, please, for the love of god... if this becomes a product on it's own, let's not call

it TAA! That's just a testing code. Don't get too attached to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shenandoah
    Bruce,

Apparently there has been some discussion, or a thread that I missed on the new formula A314.

Is enough

known about the formulation to predict what type of reactions to expect?
    Greater innate trust,

leadership, charisma with a dash of excitement thrown in. It's heavily debugged and supercharrrGed! -rone,

basically. It's a good platform to work from. You can add a smidge more -none, for instance, to make it more

exciting, and you can it from a favorite -none product, like The Edge.

I've seen users requesting an outline

of it's effects... I've reviewed lots of users notes, and the original design notes, and have been working up a

little response that'll help.

In a nutshell:

--> If used alone without modification, expect more of a

James Bond effect than a Colin Farrel (Edge/NPA) effect. There is at least two distinct alpha vibes, and this is

more of the former. i.e., being the man every man wants to be, and the man every high end woman wants to be with...

NOT the "lay today, gone tommorow" guy

--> Usable at work, great for increasing power at work and in sales,

actually. (which few products do) This seems to be a product which makes people more money, time and time again. We

generally hate to make fixed product recommendations, since everyone's biochemistry is unique. We don't want

people buying products for the wrong reason, but we have the least qualms about recommending A314 for work

purposes. Never heard someone say "Man, this is just terrible at work". When people mention work, they've always

mentioned the opposite - never a negative word (although I'm sure it won't work well for someone sometime) We

should make A314 a "success" only product and charge $499 per year for it. Success by subscription.

--> As

far as romance goes, better for forming relationships with high, healthy women, rather than one night stands with

low end women.

--> A good product to start dates out with. Use A314 with minimal modification your first few

dates, then turn up the heat by adding a little more -none each subsequent date.

--> Tends to work to your

advantage in pre-existing relationships (also something few products do)

--> Not the best product, per se,

for promiscuous cheaters. You could get yourself into some extra hot water with it. While it tends to attract much

higher end, more "perfectly" balanced women, even these women will go crazy when it comes time to make you "their

man". Use at your own risk for this. This is not a low reprecussion product for cheaters. Period!

This is

based on feedback and results from the previous A314. The new has a similar formula and goes in the same design

direction, however. Our intent is to go from 450hp to 500hp with better handling and BIGGER BRAKE PADS (literally a

better safety net), not to completely and drastcally change the course of the product. Hopefully we've met that

goal. We'll see...

We can further tweak future batches, too, not a problem. We've decided to become less

attached to the formula, and more attached to the end goal/result... working to improve the formula around that,

rather than having you (the end users) change your ways of working around the formula. Most products don't do that,

few pheromone products evolve. A314 will be a continuing experiment, to some extent.

Quote Originally Posted by Shenandoah
    Any suggestions on using the mystery pheromone vial? Alone? or in suggested

mixes?
    I'd recommend you keep it simple, and use it alone at first. Always start using new compounds

in seclusion.

Quote Originally Posted by NaughtieGirl
    I like the

KISS principle! So I would abbreviate it as AA314. Since the older version is no longer in existence, and the

manufacturers chose to keep the same name, it seems adequate to me, IMHO. Two capital A's make it easier on the

typing too.

The vial ... hmmm... Factor X? (Can you tell I'm an X-Files fan?)
    MP1 for mystery

pheromone? But Factor X has a nicer ring to it!
    hehehe

A314 should still be charisma, a dash

of excitement, and a bunch of "minor" factors which help make things go your way interpersonally... I wouldn't call

it anything much different, per se. Formulas may change, but intents (directions) stay the same.

The mystery

vial, we'll see. We've already gone through stage 1 experiments with it when we sent out a comprehensive test kit.

That kit included a random placeba vial and included absolutely no descriptions. (In fact, we simpy tossed out the

results of anyone who went all crazy of the placeba vial.) The data shows that it IS a human pheromone. It does have

reported effects.

How about we call it Factor 8? Oh, if it could only stop bleeding...

I really

don't want it to have a fancy or attractive name until play with it without many or any assumptions whatsoever.

"Factor X" sounds too juicy and exciting to me. It's got oomph power!

In the test kit it was TAA. That's

about as boring and unassuming as can be. That's a good thing!
    Last edited by Le Sillage; 04-28-2005 at 04:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Genesis
    I haven't been

on the forums since the auctions, but when I found out about this I had to jump on it. It's exciting to be testing

out a new experimental mone. I didn't even buy this for the alpha I wanted the little vial. Can't wait to get

it. And I think that everybody else should get it while this vial's still available. Sure it might be nothing

special, but it can be gold. Limited supply gold at that. If it's worthless, at least you got the

Alpha.
    I'm almost certain that some people will like the vial, not the A314, and others will like

the A314 and not the vial.

When it comes to masculine pheromone products, it's hard to make everyone happy.

We certainly don't try to with A314, it's not necessarily for everyone. I've been happily compiling 314 feedback

into common sense metaphors and english, though, so at least people will buy it for the right reasons.

It's

not the none OR rone effect, it's more like a more exciting and modified -rone effect. It is the first and only (as

far as i know) product that makes rone play a rather huge starting role (aside from CS rone, of course). Even James

Kohl's own SOE uses rone in a role secondary to ANOL. A314 is now 79% rone. The remaining 20, actually, 21% now, is

a supporting cast, and it's now more "all star" than ever.

-Rone's pretty cool, but generally doesn't work

as well as A314. Rone isn't right for everyone, but I've yet to run into someone who's tried both rone alone and

a314, and not found a314 to be the higher performance product of the two. Rone alone projects an alpha that's too

beta or supplicant leaning. Rone does have potential, though, and that's what A314 plays off.

If rone alone

was the exciting power punch we knew people were looking for, we never would've had to do months of trials on 19

different mixes. We could've dumped 10mg of rone in a bottle and called it a day. That would've been mucho

easier-o, the lazy man's way to success. But no, we recline in busy boy chairs, not lazy boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigman808
    I think it is.

Bruce mentioned the high level of -rone, so it wouldn't make any sense to mix with more -rone, you're right.

It'd be very interesting to mix it with NPA, as I've read (and experienced) that -rone can act as a -none type of

pheromone, without an aggressive edge. Sheesh, I can't get away from these rhyming names!

What would you

think for a ratio for Pheros, DST?
    Add additional -nols (alpha or beta or even whackier stuff) and

additional -none to taste. Once A314 own light scent dies down, I'd recommend Pheros, most definitely. I'm a

younger female, and I could swim in that stuff! All my girlfriends can, too. That stuffs a winner.

Don't add

rone. One way to view A314 is as a spiced rone alternative. It's like prosciutto vs. ham (awh, what the heck do i

know? prosciutto just sounds tougher to me; i don't actually remember it's taste vs. ham)

From this

view, A314 is "the rone" that lives more up to the posturing and myths of rone better than plain rone itself does,

so there's no point to adding rone unless you want to make it less effective. The only reason you'd really want to

add more rone is if you're really so -none sensitive, than even A314 has too much for you. If it does, by all

means, add more -rone. I'd think more people would need to add more -none, though, if anything.
    Last edited by Le Sillage; 04-28-2005 at 04:15 AM.

people figured out what wagg and

chikara was without ever being told its intention or purpose. I think it is good to keep TAA a secret and let the

process work itself out.

Hopefully most of the 100 lucky winners are forum members.
    "An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."
    --Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by bjf
    people figured out

what wagg and chikara was without ever being told its intention or purpose. I think it is good to keep TAA a secret

and let the process work itself out.

Hopefully most of the 100 lucky winners are forum

members.
    Well put. If anybody can figure it out, these guys can.

Speaking of guys, that

reminds me of women. I have such a backlog of putatives to test out on women. Is there even 100 women here???

Seriously! Is there?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigman808
    Realizing

that, I'm leaning towards a comparison to Alter Ego.
    It's like Alter Ego in that A314 is like a

good gesso (primer) for users under 30 and those who are none-averse.

Both A314 and Alter Ego have proven

themselves to be good foundations to add other pheromonal colors to, but generally for two different sets of people.

Over 30: AE as a foundation, under 30: 314 as a foundation.

However, 314 can still be a good base for those

over 30, as long as they add their favorite -none product of choice (we're not anti-none, we know each pheromone

has it's place when used in proper amounts). AE, on the other hand, generally seems to be less favored amongst the

very young or those suffering from the Clint Eastwood effect.

Thumbs up

You say this isn't for the

"Playa's" out there. I myself would probably have to be put into that category. i.e. being single, not trying to

get into a steady relationship.

I'm currently using PI+NPA+SOE. I would suppose that A314 would still do me

some favours for me in "my scoring" field as for the rone making a greater impact on the none. You agree I hope? I

will find out for sure when my bottle arrives, but from the way I read it almost seemed as this wouldn't be

appropriate for us in the mentioned situations, as one would send out the wrong messages, I'm wrong about that I

hope...

Also, since A314 has got enough rone in it, and you say that we can add nol to taste. While I'm

using SOE then that must be a compromise between the optimal dosage of A314 and SOE together, as the SOE brings even

more rone to the table..?

Thank you very much for your info!

Quote Originally Posted by NaughtieGirl
    I like the KISS

principle! So I would abbreviate it as AA314. Since the older version is no longer in existence, and the

manufacturers chose to keep the same name, it seems adequate to me, IMHO. Two capital A's make it easier on the

typing too.

The vial ... hmmm... Factor X? (Can you tell I'm an X-Files fan?)
    MP1 for mystery

pheromone? But Factor X has a nicer ring to it!
    I was thinking of making it a little more specific as

there are no doubt some bottles of the older product out there. I suppose as long as it's specified that it's an

*old* early formula in any reference to it, just using the "A314" here will do. I have noticed in some posts that

some people seem to still have the early versions of Chikara C7 for example ("weak scent").

I would opt for

"Chemical X" cuz I'm a Power Puff Girls fan... (Will it get your Mojo JoJo on?)

sillage

Thanks for giving us some info as a

starter/base. I agree it's a good idea not to commit to anything specific for either of these products in terms of

what they "do" (A314 and TAA), but let the field tests tell us all. I'm going to be checking my mailbox twice a day

until my order arrives! I'm in my 50's, so hopefully I can report some positive results for us Elders... (ain't

dead yet!)

In re: TAA I suppose renaming it "T&A" is out too?

Quote Originally Posted by gfunk
    You say this isn't

for the "Playa's" out there. I myself would probably have to be put into that category. i.e. being single, not

trying to get into a steady relationship.

I'm currently using PI+NPA+SOE. I would suppose that A314 would

still do me some favours for me in "my scoring" field as for the rone making a greater impact on the none. You agree

I hope? I will find out for sure when my bottle arrives, but from the way I read it almost seemed as this wouldn't

be appropriate for us in the mentioned situations, as one would send out the wrong messages, I'm wrong about that I

hope...
    While it'll attract women, they'll tend to be the kind that want you "all to themselves".

You could disappoint them, but seriously: fear the wrath!

The upside is that the women you get with A314 will

tend to be much more desirable and healthy inside and out. The only time they'll go insane is when you try to leave

them.

With pure -none or modified -none like the edge, you can better attract women who just don't give a

damn, or have some sexual abuse history and are kind of screwed up. People you can attract, then ditch, or they'll

ditch you fast. People who aren't good for relationships, but would probably be a ok for a quick "lay". This is

probably better for a player, unless you like leaving strings of broken hearts and having otherwise wonderful women

turn into fruitcake stalkers.

-Rone tend to make good women very possessive is all I'm saying, and the

supporting mones in A314 don't help, either. It's a good "head over heels" product, a good long term effect

product, as it positions you more as a 'man of her dreams'... and what women wants to give up the man of her

dreams?

For every positive, there's a negative. It depends on what you want to live with. The upside of

-none is quick and easy sex, the downside is who you're having it with. (the key to using -none with worthwhile

women is to use it plentifully only when they're ovulating, or use it with older worthwhile women, not younger) The

upside to -rone is the quality of women, but they're harder to get rid off. They're more magnetic.

It's

tough to have it both ways, although one of A314s ideas was to give you some of -none's own magic inside of what is

primarily a -rone effect. To most, it's far bettter than -rone alone, but no doubt lots of people will still like

-none alone.

We'll see how the new A314 performs. I don't expect this one facet to change much. If

anything, I expect it to open an even wider Q of women up to you. All the more to get yourself into deep water

with... but that's human nature. Often, if you want to be a playa, there's a price to pay. It's a small price for

many guys, for others, it's just too large.

Quote Originally Posted by gfunk
    Also, since A314 has got enough rone in it,

and you say that we can add nol to taste. While I'm using SOE then that must be a compromise between the optimal

dosage of A314 and SOE together, as the SOE brings even more rone to the table..?

Thank you very much for

your info!
    Actually, SOE may be A OK. I'd be interested to hear your results with

this.

Most people in the past have added The Edge or NPA, which we recommend. (we're not against other

companies makin' money when they do a good job ) This allows you to fan the flames of the fire, when you desire.

(oh my god, sorry for that rhyme!)

Pure nol works well, I know that

Haven't actually had man people

tell me they use with SOE. I think because of it's price point, a lot of A314 buyers tended to buy the real

expensive stuff along with it, like Primal and Perfect 10, that's why. One of the only cheaper combos I hear of is

Edge/NPA.

I'm guessing SOE would be useful

Quote Originally Posted by Rbt
    I was thinking of

making it a little more specific as there are no doubt some bottles of the older product out there. I suppose as

long as it's specified that it's an *old* early formula in any reference to it, just using the "A314" here will

do. I have noticed in some posts that some people seem to still have the early versions of Chikara C7 for example

("weak scent").

I would opt for "Chemical X" cuz I'm a Power Puff Girls fan... (Will it get your Mojo JoJo

on?)
    hahaha, cute.

how about OA314 for Old or Original A314? Or maybe A3141
    or

A314R1 or something. I'd hate to see the current product, have the longer name.

Either way, A314 is still

all about dressing up the -rone effect, and fixing the problems some users would likely find to be bad performance.

New or old formula, the same intent is still there. Again, I'd expect similar results as before, just with a wider

Q of women, a larger band.

If you look at something like Pheromax's formula change, you're going to get two

different effects entirely from the old to the new. It's drastic. Either the intent changed, or those guys design

products pretty randomly.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information