Close

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 6 ... LastLast

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Quote Originally Posted by Rbt
    sillage

Thanks for giving us some

info as a starter/base. I agree it's a good idea not to commit to anything specific for either of these products in

terms of what they "do" (A314 and TAA), but let the field tests tell us all. I'm going to be checking my mailbox

twice a day until my order arrives! I'm in my 50's, so hopefully I can report some positive results for us

Elders... (ain't dead yet!)

In re: TAA I suppose renaming it "T&A" is out too?
    To me, the

effects of -rone alone are pretty well known. We've sold probably more of this androgen to other manufactures over

the years than anyone on the planet, so we know rone pretty well.

It's the remaining 21% of phero in there

that will have new, unexpected results, and we're not going to suggest what they are all that much. We really want

to hear from the end users, and have 'em figure it out.

The TAA I don't want to say Jack about, but I'll

probably have my arms twisted.

I love the T&A idea, but let's see what it does first... heh

Oh -

and as someone over 50, be sure to supplement A314 with additional -none. -None production peaks in the late

teens/early twenties, and tends to be completely dead by the time you're 70, so you're a little past the middle of

that Hump there. You'll probably need to add -none to get the intended James effect, otherwise you're just going

to be viewed as an older Gene Wilder.

Quote Originally Posted by gfunk
    Also, since A314

has got enough rone in it, and you say that we can add nol to taste. While I'm using SOE then that must be a

compromise between the optimal dosage of A314 and SOE together, as the SOE brings even more rone to the

table..?
    That's my formula!!!
    Right now I'm wearing
    80% SOE/u
    10% CS Beta-nol
    10% A314 old formula

Its definitely not a 1 night stand mix. I have to agree with sillage, its a mix to get you long-term women. It

also seems to take a long time to work its full magic.
    Last edited by einstein; 06-04-2005 at 04:53 AM.

So is this one of those products

that you have to use around people over time to get a good effect? Are we talking a few weeks or a few hours long

time?

"Oh - and as someone over

50, be sure to supplement A314 with additional -none. -None production peaks in the late teens/early twenties, and

tends to be completely dead by the time you're 70, so you're a little past the middle of that Hump there. You'll

probably need to add -none to get the intended James effect, otherwise you're just going to be viewed as an older

Gene Wilder."
    Having just turned 50 I think I can add a little perspective to those comments. Living

in a youth worshipping culture has made me feel a bit over the hill. So, I've been working extra to keep in shape,

dress well and be cool. Amazingly, since hitting middle age, increasing numbers of young women, typically 20-25,

have expressed their attraction towards me--more women than any other period of my life. When I say attraction, I

mean jumping my bones while calling me daddy! The funny thing is, I don't care nearly as much as I used to and,

yet, it jumps out and bites me on the ass. This happened before I began using pheromones last Summer. Yes,

pheromones have given me an edge and certainly make many women more aggressive and open. However I think attraction

is mainly created by other factors, e.g., appearance, persona, lifestyle, status, etc. I'm an Asian male and

normally sweat very little and have no need for deodorant. I'm pretty sure I have little or no 'none production.

What I'm trying to say is attraction is all about you, not the 'mones.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

My experience has been much the

same as Gegogi's. I'm a couple years younger but have seen more lovely young women chasing me than ever before.

Like Gegogi, I keep in shape and have a good attitude but don't concern myself with my clothes all that much.

Attraction is more about who you are and how you act than anything else. The mones give you an edge but if you

don't have the rest in place they won't do you a bit of good.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Have you guys thought about the fact

that maybe some younger women are looking for daddies and you fit the description now that your older? Or maybe

that is what you were already implying.
    "An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."
    --Benjamin Franklin

finally the info i've been

wanting. sounds very interesting.
    i try to avoid -none, and instead use precursors. i'm experimenting with

androstadienone to add a sexual edge without hitting you over the head with it.
    i already get plenty of attention

(both sexual and non-sexual), so i'm more interested in softening my edges and transalating that attention into a

more positive image. less of the mercurial edgy guy and more of the solid experienced man.
    i'm 35. i feel i have

matured but i know i still give out the signals of the young cocky hipster i was --and while that works in my favor

in many situatutions it's not really where my mind is centered anymore. i'm more interested in making bonds as

opposed to endless casual interaction.

i should give it a try, it seems i could work out a good mix with

A1.

"Have you guys thought

about the fact that maybe some younger women are looking for daddies and you fit the description now that your

older?"
    The problem is, this goes on everyday with women of all ages. In other words, it ain't

isolated orphans trying to win approval of a MIA daddy. I ain't rich nor am I much of a father figure. moreover,

it's extremely simplistic to credit attraction to to a single factor such as age or pheromone use. I accept

attraction for what it is, attraction. And it happens in spite of my age. Of course, working on a college campus

that is 60% women is also helpful. If I worked in a warehouse I'd probably never get laid.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Well got mine today in 24 hours even

though its supposed to be here tomorrow, I'm not complaining. I smell the
    pheromones in A314 but the slight

scent I can't recognize. The vail has a black top clear glass, kind of like the ones they use on perfumes as free

samples. I will have to test this out but I won't wast it on going to the mall, from what I read this seems like

it will work better in a social gathering or dating situation.
    "You made three mistakes. 1. You took the job. 2. A 4 man crew to catch me, f***ing insulting. 3. You didn't pack enough weapons."- Riddick "The Chronicles of Riddick"

Quote Originally Posted by bjf
    Have you guys

thought about the fact that maybe some younger women are looking for daddies and you fit the description now that

your older? Or maybe that is what you were already implying.
    Gegogi is right, hits come from all ages. I

am around offices most of my workday and they are full of women of all age groups but the majority are young. My

GF's friends are all her age so I am around young women during my off time as well. It only makes sense that most

hits come from the largest group of women. It's too simplistic to think that a large percentage of the women I meet

are looking for a daddy. Attraction is a lot more complex than that.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

All great points from you

guys.

To add, I'm thinking... Most older men are indeed more suave, debonair, and above all... debugged.

You've had lots of experience, and are now 'smooth'. There's also a pheromone signature which tends to go along

with that, which is much higher in -rone and much lower in -none. Women may be conditioned to expect a certain sets

of mones to come from a Gene Wilder type.

A younger man using that can get some of that 'older guy' magic,

but they won't necessarily have the moves, technique or subtleness to deliver the full experience that the real

thing would.

In another thread, I saw a younger man complaining about experiencing some pretty severe

attraction with A314, but a) he had no idea what was going on at the time, and b) even if he did, he'd have no idea

what to do about it anyway. He got SOME of the magic of older men, without the required effects on himself. Now

that's just him. For many people, mones give them a tremendous boost of confidence, makes them feel like a new

person.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatal
    So is this one of

those products that you have to use around people over time to get a good effect? Are we talking a few weeks or a

few hours long time?
    Nope, that's not what the feedback shows.

Some results kick in in seconds,

and all initial results that should occur will tend to occur in more than 10-15 minutes of exposure. (some processes

in your targets body will take awhile to adjust; there are relatively slow hormonal processes occuring)

Now

by "good effect", do you secretly mean "hot wild monkey sex"? That may take a little longer with A314, yes, if

that's what you mean. It's not 'instant sex' in a bottle, and I don't really know of anything like that, minus

prostitution.

But will you be effecting people within the first few seconds to 15 minute curve?

Yep.

The rapport will start, and feelings of fascination and trust will begin. All very good effects, even

if you don't know that they're occuring initially. You'll find out sooner or later, though - that can be a slow

part of the equation. Our perceptions sometimes aren't as fast as what's actually going on. We tend to learn lot

of things in retrospect. That's an important point to remember.

If you're a forward person (or can just

pretend to be one), pheromone products work best. You'll find a lot more compliance with the social actions you

intitiate (less resistance than you'd find w/o mones), and find much greater 'success' than if you just wait

around for the other person to make all the moves.

Also keep in mind that when you really make someone feel

head over heels with you, many people feel paralyzed. The more extreme the attraction, the more extreme the

paralysis. They may not be visibly DIHLing, but they are inside. "oh my god, oh my god, oh my godoh my

gaawwwwdddd... wow!!!" If you're really good, watch for pupil dilation (as if you could fall into their eyes),

changes in breathing, skin tone changes, etc.

Enlightened One

The thing with SOE and probably

A314 now is that the Arone gives even us younger guys a edge in terms of forming sexual and non sexual social bonds.

I will order this new product next weeks simply because it is new and i try to try out all the new stuff that LS

gets even if just once. Im thinking a combo of NPA/A314 and perhaps WAGG or WAGG-N might be a good move and worht

trying - pehraps a 90% A314 and 10% EW or PCC (couplins) might be an interesting side angle - sillage youshould

expect the membership to take this product and mix it with everything else sold here he he

Mmm

NPA/A314/WAGG/EW or PCC and Chikara mmmmm ? throw in some perception even and a1 and could be interesting lol (ok

pure illogical post there) and im probably one of few that hs all those products and could do it a few times for the

sake of being stupid :P

Anyway lets get some feedback on this one - this sounds like a Good Arone product

good for forming social bonds and some longer term steady sexual and non sexual hits. Mix it with AE or NPA and you

could have a bomb product - the other idea would be percepiton.

I'm definitely excited to see

it mixed. It's proven itself best when adjusted to the wearer, when it's been customized. It's a good gesso

(primer).

Add chattiness and friendly overts: SOE, PIw, PF
    Add heat: Dilluted PIm, TE, NPA
    Additional

intimacy and honesty: CTTM (or whatever it becomes)
    Evoke competitive tendencies: PCC or extremely diluted

EW
    Add a scent woman of all ages just want to tear their clothes off and swim in: Pheros! Rrrrrrr!

I

know the designer kept ANOL levels on A314 low specifically because he feels that converts to tougher mones over

time. In fact, he expects the product to slowly sexualize more on your skin as the day wear as they conversion

happens. You won't get the huge motherload like you do with SOE, of course, considering that SOE is mostly ANOL,

but it still happens. There are also two other components in there that he considers "pro-pheromones".

(As a

side note, nol conversion never really seemed to happen much on ME until I tried a completely new form of nol which

did seem to, uhh, "ripen' over time. I don't know if ANOL converts on women, and most testing we do is with men.

It's a little hard for me to fully believe something I can't experience for myself. Any thoughts

here?)

Alter Ego itself is also what we consider to be a gesso, so i wouldn't think they'd mesh well

together.

I have no predictive ability to see how it'll mix with Chikara or some of the newer products,

since we haven't done a competitive buy of them yet. Chikara, from what I hear, is probably the most "all in one"

type product there is. Combos could either be very strong and amazing, or equally run the risk of not jibing

together at all and falling on their face... I bet it'd worth it, though, to find a good A314 to Chikara ratio.

Even if A314 ended up being only a minor part of that mix, it still stands a chance of adding something special.
    Last edited by Le Sillage; 04-29-2005 at 07:34 AM.

Sillage, you're giving us divine

info here, I really appreciate your comments!

Could you please view my post,

http://pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13647

and give your

advice on men wearing couplins, as you reccomend them here in this post. I love the idea of combine products like

a314 with PCC or other couplins, but this seems to be a very hot topic where many say that it's not working at all

while worn by men, and being a really bad idea. This made me unsecure about trying it, but you give me new

encouragement.

Will it be safe for me to wear PCC with A314, and not having females thinking that I'm a

disgusting dirty man who has loads of sex and never washes?

What do you say Watcher? And others?

Cheers

I'll say this: if the Edge or

NPA vibe works for you, some copulins probably won't hurt. They go together well, I think, because they have a

compatible "vibe". A high -none, piss smelling dude should also smell of some _____, methinks. It's congruent.

It'll make sense to the unconscious mind, and just feel "right". It'll provide a good Colin Farrell

vibe.

It's not as guaranteed with the A314, which is designed to give more of a Bond vibe (a refined man

with a dash of excitement, shaken... not stirred, baby!). However, if you already own PCC or EW, anyway, certainly

give it a shot. You can't say that some women don't respond to social proof, they do. Often people don't know

they want something until they see someone else enjoying it.

If you intend to add Edge or NPA to A314, I'd

say that's the time when you might want to try a little bit of copulins, too. People also seem to like a little

-none or cops under the nose, since they both get your motor running. Copulins were shown by Astrid Jutte to

increase testosterone levels dramatically - by about 150%, if I remember correctly (which looks fake, doesn't it?

"Oh.. I dunno.. 150 percent?" - Astrid. heh). So you may or may not want women to pick up on 'em, but you might

enjoy the effect it has on yourself. Whatever you do to yourself does have an impact on others. That was the idea

behind Realm (in practice, Realm didn't work that way, of course, since it tended to make some men depressed or

reticent.)

Ahh, your words are like music to

my ears.. I will definately buy PCC to try it along with A314. Thx for your help!

Hi. Do you think women

could use the new A314?

The Countess

Quote Originally Posted by countesszero
    Hi. Do you

think women could use the new A314?

The Countess
    Have you ever purchased a man's cologne,

not because you think it makes a good woman's cologne, but because you like being reminded of men?

If so,

then you might like it... but only to excite you. Otherwise, I wouldn't recommend it.

It really won't put

out a feminine vibe whatsoever - it's not a unisex product. You might be able put a little bit (less than a drop)

on that area between your upper lip and lower nose, to try to keep it just to your own benefit. Its when you put

things on your wrists and in your hair that they really get diffused everywhere.

Thanks Sillage. I was just

wondering if the A314 would smell differently on a female as opposed to a male and you've answered my question.

Just curious. I think I'll stick to the female mones. I never want anyone to perceive me as being anything but all

woman. Which is what I am.

The Countess
    Peace Out

Quote Originally Posted by countesszero
    Thanks

Sillage. I was just wondering if the A314 would smell differently on a female as opposed to a male and you've

answered my question. Just curious. I think I'll stick to the female mones. I never want anyone to perceive me as

being anything but all woman. Which is what I am.

The Countess
    Peace Out
    Gotchya.

We

actually have many of the components to do a female version of A314, all feminizing mones. It's extremely slow to

come out with new products for females, since there's so few women that come to us volunteering to be

testers.

Presumably, such a version would use more ANOL, as well, but there is the conversion issue. I think

it affects guy more. I don't think it converts on me, for instance, but I recently tested a new product that uses

anol:bnol:and a new nol like pheromone, and I did get some conversion. There were incredible effects at first, then

they soured. I think it was from the new nol-like pheromone, but, whatever it was we don't want that

happening.

May I ask, what do you use now? Any heavily and primarily nol based (like Primal for Women)? Does

it seem to convert on you? Do you sense a sea change, or vibe change over time? Like... are people friendly and

chatty at first, then seem to be more shut down or irritable later on?

Sillage,

When mixing with

other ingredients, is it best to keep the -rone very much the heaviest ingredient? Obviously it depends what we're

mixing for, but do some of the other ogredients rely on a heavy -rone presense to have full effect?

Are you

saying that some of the ingredients are pheromone precursers? Are some of them pre-pheromones, or are you just

expecting pheromone to pheromone evolution over time?

My experience with bacteria meddling with -nol is that it

happens a lot more on areas of heavy sweating (makes sense, no?).
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

Quote Originally Posted by sillage
    Gotchya.

We actually have many of the components to do a female version of A314, all feminizing mones. It's extremely slow

to come out with new products for females, since there's so few women that come to us volunteering to be testers.

Presumably, such a version would use more ANOL, as well, but there is the conversion issue. I think it affects guy

more. I don't think it converts on me, for instance, but I recently tested a new product that uses anol:bnol:and a

new nol like pheromone, and I did get some conversion. There were incredible effects at first, then they soured. I

think it was from the new nol-like pheromone, but, whatever it was we don't want that happening.

May I ask,

what do you use now? Any heavily and primarily nol based (like Primal for Women)? Does it seem to convert on you? Do

you sense a sea change, or vibe change over time? Like... are people friendly and chatty at first, then seem to be

more shut down or irritable later on?
    I've been using -nols heavily. Meaning heavy applications. I always

try to also put some on my hair. I figure it's more stable there. It's also the way nature difuses the scent of

our pheromones.

Conversion? Hmmm... what comes to my mind right now is this intruiging (read confusing) article

written by the "Olfactory Research Fund" regarding Jacob and McClintock's research. You can find it in the

Pheromone Research section of the forum. It talks about "rebound effect". Something like after 2 hours for women

exposed to a man wearing pheromones and 9 hours for a man exposed to a woman wearing them. I'd have to go back and

see if the rebound effect happened with people wearing it, or also with "sniff tests". Maybe this is what we call

conversion?

Other than that, I wouldn't know. I'm pretty solitary here in my home office. With my husband, at

the first signs of irritation, I run into the bathroom and re-apply. I should one day test a nol product that works

well for me, by applying it 9 hours prior to closeness on couch.
    Treasure Every Moment that you have
    Yesterday is History - Tomorrow is a Mystery
    Today is a Gift - That's why It's called the Present!
    (Unknown source)

Journeyman

so I just got my package of

A314, the vial and some beta androstenol. Can anyone tell me if the little vial has a scent, what kind and how

strong?Also, if you know the same for the beta-nol, let me know too. I'm doing a smell test right now and I want

to be sure I'm not missing anything.(btw weird viscosity on the a314..sorta gel like)

Journeyman

Well I can't seem to smell

the beta-nol at all, the little vial only had a very slight pleasant scent to it and the a314 had a slight scent to

it as well...something that reminds me of some unspecified EO.

Well, I think I can safely say at

this point based on your descriptions of how you have the product aimed, it's something I'm really looking forward

to.

I've never been one for One Night Stands, and would prefer to attract "better quality" women for

LTR/friendships. A good "booster" to use in a situation where perhaps I already have good rapport and positive

feelings going.

I'm figuring it's something I can use "as is" as a somewhat souped-up SOE to reinforce a

bond. And if I want to add a "little lovin'" to the equations I can sneak in a touch of -none (I hope I can get NPA

not to scare people off by then... Even one drop causes "withdrawl" reactions.)

Can't wait much longer! Postman

postman don't delay!

We had some "problems" with the

database last night. Lost a days worth of posts. Sorry about that. Please repost anything you might have left

during that time.

Anyone else get their A314?

B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Bruce,

I received my

A314 in record time. Shipped on Wednesday and got it on Friday with just standard shipping. I tried out a little

when I went to study but ended up not paying that much attention to reactions. I did notice that the girls who

would sit around me gave alot of side glances and the cashiers who are normally quiet at the place I study were very

talkative. Could've been a one day thing though so when I finish finals I can do a little more in depth testing.

Got it in Europe on Saturday

Morning, crazy fast! Thx for excellent service!! Tried it, and it seems awesome!!

Journeyman

I received it. Good reactions

so far, as well.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 6 ... LastLast

Thread Information