Close

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 ... LastLast

visit-red-300x50PNG
    So where do I preorder? If

that's an option. Been waiting all morning to order some, but will have to get to work soon. I'm just as

interested in the experimental pheromone as I am in the product. If I can't buy it now and I'm not one of the

lucky 100, will the experimental pheromone be available for sale in the future?

they have some info on the

old version at the pheromone store.com and it sounds interesting. though please DO NOT BUY FROM THEM they are a

ripoff outfit! they took my money and no product arrived and ignore all emails and calls, and it seems to be a

recurring thing with them. i just mentioned them because they have some info on the old product. buy from love

scents, i've had wonderful service (and i don't just say this because this is in the love scent forums).
    again,

you can check out their website for some info, but DO NOT BUY FROM PHEROMONESTORE you will get ripped off. if you

want AA314 BUY FROM LOVE SCENTS!

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce
    Got the

tracking number, and we should have 450 bottles on Wednesday. 100 of them will be bagged together with a small (2ml)

vial of an experimental new pheromone. Those 100 will go to the first 100 orders for the product.

I will go set

up the sale point now, but for those of you who are undoubtedly anxious to know what the heck we are selling

anyway.....
    Envelope please....

rip
    http://love-scent.com/alphaa314.jpg

Some of you have

already tried the original product already. This new one is considerably upgraded. Hope you like it!

:-)
    Bruce
    Wow - this is so much fun! Like a new baby in the family! Is there any way that we could

learn which pheromones are in it? Maybe not the concentrations but just which ones? Or else, the proportions of the

known ones, and then we'll just happily guess at the unknown ones?
    You know me - little miss Curious! Is

it oil-based or alcohol-based?

Journeyman

Most likely it has the three

big ones, -none, -nol, and -rone. I'm also guessing that it might have A1 in it, but who knows. They certainly

aren't going to tell us.

Edit: I'm also pretty sure it'll be oil based...

Journeyman

WooHoo it's finally up!

If the info from the scamsite

mentioned before is correct. This product has way more -rone than any other product and only a little -none. I've

been wanting to try a -rone heavy product, since -none turns my smile upside down in any significant ammounts and I

have to fight the aggressiveness.

http://love-scent.com/product_info.php/products_id/85
    There you go.

In concept it is like

Primal Instinct in many ways: same bottle, same sort of consistency, but instead of the super ripe aNONE, you have

quite a bit of aRONE and then a wide spectrum of higher tech stuff. There is some:
    aNONE
    aNOL
    beta

aNOL
    with quite a bit of aRONE
    and they won't tell ya the rest.

The fragrance is simple, mild natural

and barely noticeable really.

Very interesting stuff. These boys have done their homework.

Bruce
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Journeyman

Two questions;The vial of the

experimental pheromone that comes with the A314, is it in the A314 too? Also, any information as to the

concetrations of the vial and the product so we don't OD?

Quote Originally Posted by thr3shold
    Two questions;The

vial of the experimental pheromone that comes with the A314, is it in the A314 too? Also, any information as to the

concetrations of the vial and the product so we don't OD?
    This has already been mentioned, but no

the experimental chemical is not contained in the A314.

The original A314 was 80% aRONE, but I don't know

the concentrations of anything in this new version.

B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

I just placed my order. Talk

about good timing. I hope I got one of the top 100. I have no idea how many people are buying it per minute so I'll

just have to find out and see. Cool, now I got a -rone heavy product.

Side note: I wanted to order two but

decided that it would be best to give others a chance at the experimental pheromones and have a larger number of

people beta test it. But if I had ordered two would I have received two experimental viles?

Journeyman

Placed my order. Can't wait

to receive the product. Bruce, I just want to say thanks again for the great site. So far I haven't had any bad

experiences while wearing mones. It's always a fun experience trying to see if there are any differences in

behavior. I really have no idea how much influence the mones have had for me, but the experimenting is the most fun

anyway.

Bruce!! combo suggestions??

since its brand new and we cant get any user feedback for awhile, do u have any suggestions on combos? mixes? what

other scented mone products combine best with this??? ^_^!

Journeyman

Just off the top of my

head...Pheros and Chikara come to mind. From what I hear, Pheros is just a magnificent smelling product, and I'm

going to get it as soon as I can. Chikara also is my current favorite 'mone product, and it just has a fantastic

smell, IMHO. I have this new product already ordered, and as soon as I find out what kind of smell it has (if any),

I'll try and make some inferences as to what type of mix I should use.

Thanks in advance Bruce. It's

nice to see a new product out, and I for one, cannot wait to try it. It seems really promising. (smile)

i'm going to have to wait

for the reviews to get an idea how much -none there is in it. i OD too easily on -none so i try to keep it to a

minimum.
    very curious though because i've been wanting to try beta-nol and it sounds better than getting a whole

chem kit bottle of it.

Metropolitan:
    Although I don't

OD on none it's effects on others are moot because my personality changes from friendly to aggressive. I have to

keep an eye on myself from not being too "grumpy" acting. I'm usually a friendly person that smiles a lot. If the

new product still contains more -rone than -none then it would be good because it gives us the alpha male aura

without the agressiveness.

yes , i place my order in today.

i can't wait to try it
    ________
    Chevrolet task force

specifications
    Last edited by chicago; 04-08-2011 at 03:12 PM.

Pheromones make me sexy kardoza's Avatar

This is going to be fun

I'm just wondering whether the -none in it overpowers the mild smell or not...and...how mild the smell

is. Like, is it so mild that one can mask it with a cologne or what?

Bruce, just ordered, thanks for

the preorder option!

About the secret ingredients... would that in any case be a similar ingredient to

another product that you may have on sale in the shop? A1 for example? And in the case of this, if you're a user of

A1 and want to stick with it in addition to new products, you might all of a sudden get too much of A1? Like a catch

22 situation, because you don't know that you'r actually applying twice....And all your research info and

knowledge from your experience results with A1 would have to be reconsidered?

Or does secret ingredient mean

"ingredient not available other than in this formula"? So that you could safely try your new chosen product with

secrets included in addittion to your old fav products?

Bigman808 What's your

experiences with this product, since you already have tried it?

Cheers!

He doesn't know the secret

ingredients...
    "An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."
    --Benjamin Franklin

I must be pretty lucky, I visit at the

exact right time a new product comes around even though I haven't been around for weeks. Primal Instinct was the

first product I purchased on lovescent, so this new product is more advanced from the information I've read about

it. I already pre-ordered mine, if anything to support Bruce and his business.
    "You made three mistakes. 1. You took the job. 2. A 4 man crew to catch me, f***ing insulting. 3. You didn't pack enough weapons."- Riddick "The Chronicles of Riddick"

What is the product supposed to

do? What are the results from the initial test?

it will give you an alpha aura

without seeming like a wacko. more like a steady, level headed guy. the results are more subtle, it is not a club

type standalone product.
    --Benjamin Franklin

So, you'd have to mix it with

sample vial stuff to get a more macho vibe goin'?

Is this stuff really all that "similar" to PI/m,

then?
    If a guy's a cocksucker in his life, when he dies, he don't become a saint. - Morris Levy, Hitmen

Holmes' Theme Song

It is similar in terms of the bottle

and viscosity, but totally different in terms of its signal. It really isn't meant as a standalone-be-it-all

product. If you want more of the one night stand, mach vibe, yea, you need to make it more dangerous.
    Last edited by bjf; 04-24-2005 at 08:12 AM.
    --Benjamin Franklin

Well I too have taken the plunge and

ordered a bottle of Alpha A314 (plus a bottle of Pheros, something I've been meaning to try, and the two get me

free shipping... ;-) A penny here, a penny there, adds up to being able to buy more goodies!).

Now,

I'm still not clear on how *this* product fits in in regard to other pheromone products. Okay, it's a mixture like

C7 or Pheros, but is it closer to SOE or WAGG (a "Great Guy" reaction) or more like C7 or AE (with "sexual"

overtones).
    Last edited by Rbt; 04-24-2005 at 10:55 AM. Reason: damn typos!

but is it closer to

SOE or WAGG (a "Great Guy" reaction) or more like C7 or AE (with "sexual" overtones).
    great question,

that's exactly what i'm wondering.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

I can tell you that I've used

the orginal A314 quite a bit, and that it is definitely an addition to your arsenal if you mix it with other things

and know what you're doing. In other words, it translates into improved reactions ("hits") from others. I do not

consider the "old A314" best used as a standalone; but I also consider my own product most "effective" (as an

attractant, not as a perfume) in combinations, so this is not a negative.

I have found the old A314 to be

easily the best source of androsterone on the market at this moment, to be sure. All I will say is

that there are specific, very solid reasons why I think that; besides any preferences I might have.

I don't

consider this company overly secretive, so I suspect you all will eventually get whatever information you

really need to have, without the actual trade secrets, of course. I will also say that I have been very favorably

impressed with the company from what and who I know of it. There is definitely some intelligence and good will

there.

There is no reason not to buy the product if you have some experience with pheromones. Go for it!

If

you're a newbie you probably want to first learn enough so you can see how to fit a product like this in with what

you are doing. Then get it!
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Journeyman

-Rone is a good pheromone to

mix with, IMHO. I believe the 'mone to enhance the effect of other mones and provide a less agressive -none

component in a mix. I mentioned in another thread about this product, DST, that I think Pheros will go well with

this. However, I'm not sure what aA314 will smell like, and therefore can't go any further than to say it sounds

like a good combo. (I wouldn't want to mess with Pheros scent, as I hear it's terrific; I'm ordering a bottle

soon though!) You made the product, so I think that you ought to have a better idea of ratios and mixes than I

would, however.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigman808
    -Rone is a good

pheromone to mix with, IMHO. I believe the 'mone to enhance the effect of other mones and provide a less agressive

-none component in a mix. I mentioned in another thread about this product, DST, that I think Pheros will go well

with this. However, I'm not sure what aA314 will smell like, and therefore can't go any further than to say it

sounds like a good combo. (I wouldn't want to mess with Pheros scent, as I hear it's terrific; I'm ordering a

bottle soon though!) You made the product, so I think that you ought to have a better idea of ratios and mixes than

I would, however.
    When I ordered the Alpha a314 today I also ordered a bottle of Pheros... Sounds like it

was a wise move on my part. Will look forward to suggestions on combining those two. Or combining Aa314 (do we have

a suitable abbreviation yet????) with some of the other pheromone products like NPA.

Don't forget to find and

bookmark the new dedicated Alpha a314 discussion thread now. I'm sure it's gonna be a hot topic for some time to

come.

http://pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13760

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information