Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Quadruple pheromone mix

visit-red-300x50PNG
    OK, I just mixed up a quadruple pheromone mix based on what I\'ve read and heard about in this forum. I\'m a newbie, so it will be hard for me to evaluate the effectiveness of this mix in comparison to others, but here it is:

4 ml Edge
    1 ml Alter Ego
    3 ml Realm for Women
    4.5 ml Jovan Musk2 (discountinued androstenol cologne)

This mix should contain androstenone, androstenol, androsterone, and androstadienone. What do you guys think?

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Quadruple pheromone mix

How does it smell is my question? And the next one would be, what kind of field test have you put it through? The first time I tried pheromones I did my first test in a gym and I got nothing (sweaty place), but then I had dinner at this Mexican place and the waitress couldn\'t wait on me enough. She actually stood there wound her hair around her finger and smiled. Totally blew me away. =) Anyhow, test it out in a few spots and tell us the details. Try not to miss anything. It can be subtle sometimes. [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Is the gym a bad place to test phero\'s? I spend tons of time at mine, so that\'s where I\'ve been doing most of my testing... There aren\'t many guys at the mall, so that\'s probably out. Where else is a good testing ground? I\'m using the pheros at work, and the animals absolutely LOVE me! (I\'m a vet assistant) anyone have an idea about what that could mean? [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Well, androstenone is a pig pheromone! That\'s why people who claim that some companies use animal pheromones are telling the truth. However, the other companies believe that androstenone is a human pheromone as well.

**DONOTDELETE**

Thanks for mentioning that truth! I had no idea.. What I was actually hoping for was any idea if that meant anything about my dosage (not enough for people to smell, maybe just not working for me with the guys?) Though now I know I\'m good to go using \'mones at work!

**DONOTDELETE**

The mix doesn\'t smell great, so I can\'t OD on this stuff.

**DONOTDELETE**

You might want to come to work oneday without the mones and see if the animals like you less. Maybe, the animals are just simpler so react to the mones more strongly. Have you been wearing the mones ever since you had this vet job?

**DONOTDELETE**

Good mix let us know how it goes, you might want to add PI(w) as it has couplins in it yet another pheromone the edge well there is probably a two other mysterious ones in that one which are found in no other area.
    Morsel androstenone is a pig phero as well as a human one interesting really, but there are other animals with the same one.
    Pheromones used to be gathered from ox and pigs but they are actually cheaper now to make in the lab and more refined as well.
    The gym well less is better i guess.
    As far as good testing grounds.

Karoke bars
    Pubs
    Clubs
    Shopping centres malls
    Bowling alleys
    fast food outlets
    Mesuems
    Sporting venues
    Anywhere there is a crowd about will be fine let your imagination run wild.
    The workplace
    Animals react strongly to human smells especially pheros probably because they have similar but not exact compounds.
    The best way to see that pheros are working is to wear them (this is to anyone reading this post) and then stop wearing them for several days and see the difference it is quite distinct. I wear the stuff every day apart from being long lasting and fairly cheap. Long lasting products such as Alter ego etc. That mix may work alright let us know your results.

**DONOTDELETE**

At work:

I have been wearing pheromones for well less than half the time I\'ve been working there, and I don\'t always wear them. I have noticed that dogs in particular almost always overcome any fears they have when they smell me, and most of them end up nuzzling in my side if I let them! It\'s a noticeable enough difference that the owners are usually suprised about it.. but I havent\' gotten any big changes in the people\'s reactions to me. Well.. I turn 21 on Saturday, so I\'ll have to start hitting the clubs during the weekend to test my combos! I\'ll certanly let everyone know if I find one that works for me.

**DONOTDELETE**

My dogs i got at home respond great they love me will follow me around even when not hungry more affectionite even my cat is always hanging around.
    Neighbourhood dogs dont bark if i walk past which makes it a bit quiter.

**DONOTDELETE**

Hmm.. maybe natrual phero levels have something to do with how people get along with animals? I\'ve always wondered if it was a learned thing, just like the approach to the animal.. but maybe it\'s something you can\'t control that easily!

Food for thought,

morsel

**DONOTDELETE**

It influences how we view people whether we hate them or love them how re react to them. It seems to be the point of the saying \"through rose coloured glasses\" why some people stay in abusive relationships and no family can get through to them. Those thta dont have knowledge of pheros and their role or those that have been manipulated into submission, im sure we know some female friends who are in that boat. Natural levels i think also govern how we behave its the missing link in psycology im think freud here and chang. Its stronger than most people realise but ill be keeping most of those insights to myself. Im seeing a much bigger picture but to reveal that info could be interesting, i will see if others come up with the conclusions first.

**DONOTDELETE**

Like a definite psychic ability somewhere in the brain and when using pheros directly under the nose it enhances this so called \"superlogic\" there was talk here a while back on psychic exercises and artbell its gone quite for a while but its there.

Like synchronsity and its role in our lives our expectactions on what will occour. Self hypnosis strong intuitives etc. Andgrogens seem to increase these abilities (in me anyway) it has something to do with quantum theroy and the link to the limbidic system.
    Im not sure yet need to gather more information but im seeing something thats all i will say for now. Now remember im a very logical type so for me to say that is something but i notice it above even the effects of pheromone usage.

**DONOTDELETE**

I don\'t know if anyone of you remember my post sometime ago entitled \"Dog in the HeadLights\". I got this dog following me throughout my jogging place and it scared me I had to grab a long stick in case he attacks me. I looked stupid jogging with a long stick in hand and a dog on my side. Not only that, whenever I go to some friend\'s house, their dogs just jump on my lap and never leave me alone. I think I can use this as an advantage because their masters will trust me thinking that if their dog love me, i\'m probably a good person, which I really am. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Wow, this thread has diverted! This is interesting though.

Maybe, all the vets should wear pheromones and business will improve!

**DONOTDELETE**

OK, first day of this mix. No clear signs either way. I had contact with a number of girls I normally see but don\'t notice a difference in interaction.

I only put on one spray on my shirt from the Edge bottle, which I think scientist says squirts out 0.13 ml. I can smell the pheromones after the fragrance wears off. I\'m sort of self-conscious right now. My nose isn\'t as sensitive as others, so I\'m afraid that I stink worse than I think.

**DONOTDELETE**

DD.. you\'re psychic?! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
    I knew there had to be something else going on with you being able to work any mix!

My common sense (what little of it there is...lol) says that it might not be so much the pheros that enhance the ability, but your ability to read people\'s body language so well. Maybe though people are not bothering to hide their actions so much when you have pheros on?

I\'d be very interested in your theory of the effects, particularly since you do have so much more experience than I do in making the mixes work.

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey DD, I am trying to figure out where quantum theory fits into all of this. Of course by investigating, I will change the outcome.

**DONOTDELETE**

lol i know NLP to read other peoples body language makes me psychic im seeing some interesting behavioural reactions to various types of phero ratios and also my own reactions, its all internal but bits and pieces leak onto the forum into external memory. Now i wait for peoples responses because i know what will happen and that they will react. After a while it becomes easy to pick up on.

**DONOTDELETE**

I mixed up a 5:1 CK one cologne to NPA mix and wore it instead of my \"super\" quadruple mix today. It smelled a lot better, so I\'m tempted to stick with the simple mix for now. Do you guys generally stick to one mix for weeks or change day-to-day on whims?

**DONOTDELETE**

If something doesn\'t work for me I keep it and maybe it will come in handy later. Normally I swtich after a week or so. I got lucky with the JB mix so I don\'t usually switch but I do try my other mixes sometimes.

**DONOTDELETE**

Both i mostly experiment to put up my results on the forum here.

**DONOTDELETE**

I switched to a simpler mix of CK one with NPA after two days of the Quadruple mix. I may stay with the CK mix for now, since it smells better.

truth,

Going back to the quad-mix (because I think it\'s a GREAT idea), why not try leaving out the Jovan? You\'ve already got A-nol in the AE, and one less competing scent in the mix may make it a bit more nose-friendly.
    If you try this, you may also want to back off a little on the Edge, as there will be less fragrance to cover it, unless you increase the Realm content.

I\'ve mixed Edge with Lure at 50/50 and that worked only because Lure\'s so damn pungent. Realm lacks Lure\'s intensity, so more of it would be needed to cover TE. I AM assuming your TE\'s unscented.

Oscar [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Thanks DD. I had a lot of fun.

Truth...

...good looking out on the quad mix but that had to destroy your sense of smell didn\'t it? I think CK 1 and NPA is probably the mix you want to go for.

**DONOTDELETE**

Yeah, the mix would smell better (and might be even more effective) if I left out the Jovan Musk. However, the Realm for Women smells too feminine. =P. This is where I\'d like a concentrate of androstadienone to add without the Realm fragrance! Maybe, I need to contact Steraloids.com. :-).

**DONOTDELETE**

How is the quady mix coming along whoever started this thread anyone, jambat good story from the other thread to.

Thread Information