Close

Stranger

Exclamation Problems with AE, need advice

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hello,

I'm new to phermones and would like some advice from some of the vets in this forum. I'm a 28 year old male

college student.

I started wearing Perception about two months ago, I started with one spray on my chest for

the first two weeks, I cover with Fahrenheit. I didn't notice many "hits" and went to two sprays, one on my chest

and one shared between my wrists. With the two sprays I am getting plenty of "hits" but some I could do without.

I am getting noticed in school and getting more attention from my peers and teachers. I like this attention and

it is really helping my social/school life.

At my best friends house I am getting noticed by his fourteen

year old daughter (and friends). She is constantly wanting to hug me, sit in my lap and she comes over to my

apartment to talk with me on the weekends (we live in the same complex). Some of her friends are starting to also

make visits. She never did any of this before I started using mones. None of this has been sexual but just very

very friendly.

My wife has been in Iraq the last six months, she just came home on leave for two weeks and I

switched to AE to help spice things up. I also plan to put a small dab on my letters to her when she goes back to

help remind her of me. AE has really made things exciting with my wife, and starting to make things exciting/creepy

with my friends daughter (exciting for her but creepy for me).

I was at my best friends house with my wife

for dinner. My friend and his wife were in the kitchen and my wife went to help them. As soon as my wife was out

of sight my friends daughter lifted her shirt and gave me a "I want you" kind of look, later on when I went to use

the bathroom she followed and tried to sneek in behind me. I told her she needed to stay away from me, she said

"whatever" and continued to secretly flirt with me all night. I have never seen a female chase after a male so

agressivly before.

When my wife returns to Iraq I will stop wearing AE and go back to Perception. I love how

my wife is responding to me right now and I don't want to give up AE till she leaves. I'm also enjoying the extra

attention I'm getting in school.

Do you think that returning to Perception might help solve my problem with my

friends daughter? Will I have to go without them for a while?

I am too embarresed to tell my friend about his

daughters recent behavior around me. I don't want to get her in trouble or cause her grief if mones are the

problem.

For now I am just going to do my best to avoid her and make shure I am never alone with her if I

can't. All advice is welcome.

Stranger

interesting/disturbin story !

i've been using AE and haven't seen much effect..how much do you use ?

Enlightened One

Give her a quick pump (ok im

kidding on that one) solution stop using pheromones around the friends daughter. Wash off before you get close to

her ie grab some anti bacterial soap.

Dunno in my experience 25 myself ive had plenty of 14-15 year old girls

doing the flirting thing but usualy they are to intimidated to say anything. So i dont have to brush them off

Sheesh, she's jailbait! I'd run

like a wild dog before you slip and get your dipstick wet. I used to teach high school and had several teenage girls

comeon to me. They were shockingly aggressive and threatened to get me in trouble when I pushed them away. Girls

this age are beginning to feel the power of their sexuality and don't know when to turn it on or off.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Enlightened One

They have trouble turning it off -

best advice dont use mones around them.

Avoid the child like she has

plague! Don't let her into your apartment unless another adult is there and don't touch her at all. Just a few

words from her can screw up your life forever. It doesn't matter one bit that she is lying, you are still dead meat

if she decides to cause you trouble.

I raised all daughters and the youngest is 14. I know how I would react and

how the rest of the world would react if there was even the slightest hint that you ever got near her. You don't

need to be guilty in this country to be convicted by the society and that's all it takes. My knife would be a mercy

next to what your friends and neighbors would do to you, and they don't forget, ever!
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

King of the coupons!

Exclamation

What both, Watcher and Bel said!

That kind of attention runs its fingers through the hair of your ego, but, the problems

that will soon follow is not worth it. Hint ... "Chester! Chester! Chester the

________! "
    There's no good ending to that that's boiling here, Mister.

You're in

shcool, so I know you have a brain on ya, so, what is it that you need to do (watch the characters bellow, and use

their techniques)?

Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Journeyman

I get responses from different

stuff from different people. My wife responds great to AE (no strange smell for her or me). She compliments me on

the fragrance. To me, AE is the overall best pharamone performer so far, although I have not tried perception.

Enlightened One

Kissy has only made one post and

hasnt responded so i dunno if its a real life situation or someone just revving us up with a nothing post. Still

avoid this girl at all costs (just stop using pheromones around her and hte behaviour should disappear)

Phero Enthusiast

Unhappy Hey, you guys ever saw Mystic River ??

not exactly the same.... ok, some kid gets turned on, feels her power, gets pissed off because she's

rejected, and she unilaterally decides to make a false accusation, or overly dramatizes something... and she's your

daughter, and you flip the hell out, do something rash, something you can't reverse, like beat the crap out of the

guy, go to the cops and press charges, the story makes the papers, the guy is ruined in the community.... and then

you find out that it wasn't true. The guy had to sell out at fire sale prices. He was lucky his house wasn't

burned down. He moved away in the dead of night and doesn't want to be found. What's YOUR next move ? What happens

with the kid ? You plan to find the guy and make him whole ? Sweep the thing under the rug and hope it all goes away

? I saw one family I knew destroyed because a kid said something that a babysitter overheard who reported it which

unleashed a huge investigative process then they found out the babysitter was nuts.... damage was done, nobody said

sorry or anything, more like, tough shit, just doing our job, oh now you're on some database as a sex offender

that's nearly impossible to change, and that accusation will follow that man for the rest of his life unless he's

willing to retain major legal services that could cost him around $50,000 to clear his name... yeah, it really can

be that fucked up.

Back in the day the age of

consent was much lower in most states. Most were 13 or 14 years (one was 9!) but increased to 16 or 17 recently. My

mother got married at 18 and had me 9 months later. My grandfather and grandmother were 11 and 10 when they got

married (arranged marriage in Korea), and started having kids by their mid-teens. Delaying natural functions

probably makes people increasingly perverted.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Enlightened One

16 in australia - in middle east

its 9 and up same with africa in general the more developed the country ie europe and USA the higher the age of

consent if im correct in new zealand its 14 and a half - depends where you live but id stop using the mones around

her - hopefully that will stop the response.

Stranger

Default I'm going to quit mones for a bit

When my wife leaves on the 21st I will be droping the mones for a couple of weeks. I went ahead and told my

friend about what was happening and told him about the mones and why I was using them. Heh, he asked if he could

have some to try on his wife. He is not mad at me and will be having a talk with her about it. I never thought

that mones could have such an effect on people, I just want to use them to help me socialy, except for my wife

King of the coupons!

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Kissy
    When my wife leaves

on the 21st I will be droping the mones for a couple of weeks. I went ahead and told my friend about what was

happening and told him about the mones and why I was using them. Heh, he asked if he could have some to try on his

wife. He is not mad at me and will be having a talk with her about it. I never thought that mones could have such an

effect on people, I just want to use them to help me socialy, except for my wife
    I may have

missed it, but how much/do you apply your AE, Kissypoo?

Thanks!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Enlightened One

Like me to be getting that sort of

response you must be using "above" the normal dosage of 2-3 drops (my average is 8-10) if i want to spice things up

lol lol

Stranger

I have only been using 3-4 drops,

with two sprays of perception. I think things will be fine once my wife leaves and I drop the mones for a few

weeks. I just hope that it is the mones and not a crush.

King of the coupons!

Question

I have only been

using 3-4 drops, with two sprays of perception. I think things will be fine once my wife leaves and I drop the mones

for a few weeks. I just hope that it is the mones and not a crush.
    3-4 drops WITH two sprays of

perception!? That's a first, and sounds like an interesting and different mixture! How/where do you apply

those two, Kissy?

Thanks!

Ok, seeing as how this is such

dangerous territory, what about trying a mix to absolutely repel her the next time you see her? I mean, no matter

how much you talk to her, these are teenage hormones here. Don't know what would repel, but maybe some of the

sages here have an idea...if this mix is attracting that much, it might be worth it, and really funny, if you have

something that will repel her.

....poor biology experiment.

Hey, if it works for killing the

urge that well, you could always supply it to her father to put on all her clothes. lol

-RA-

Enlightened One

heres an idea - get some PCC or EW

and use that lol she should soon run for the hills if you use a large amount of the stuff.

Phero Enthusiast

I've experienced similar

incidents with Chikara... it seems to really pull in those young and pre-teens.

If you really want her to leave

you alone, tell her father it's that simple. Because what could happen is that she will start to test you more and

more and get bold by doing such things as putting her hands on your crotch. Then she may say something like: "oh my

god, you have a hard on!". Then what are you going to say? If she even suggests that you a made a sexual move on

her, do you know that if she goes to the cops, you would be sitting up in jail in no time?

Stranger

I have been putting two drops of

AE on each side of my neck and covered with 1 spray Perception each or one drop AE on each side of neck coverd with

Perception and one drop AE on my wrist covered with Perception.

I know I should have been responding more

frequently but I only had two weeks with my wife and was spending every possible moment with her.

My wife

flew out the airport this morning, she should be back in Iraq in a few days.

I have managed to stay away

from my friends daughter this last week and so far so good. My friend invited me over for dinner tonight, he wants

to make sure I am doing ok. I guess I'll find out if she has gotten over me yet or not. Of course I will not be

wearing mones and I'll see what happens.

King of the coupons!

Red face

I have been putting

two drops of AE on each side of my neck and covered with 1 spray Perception each
    = 4 drops of AE and covered

with 2 sprays of Perception? Or, = 2 drops of AE and covered with 2 sprays of Perception?

How has that

been working?

Thanks!

or one drop AE on each side of neck coverd with

Perception and one drop AE on my wrist covered with Perception.
    = 3 total drops of AE and 4 sprays of

Perceptiong?

I have managed to stay away from my friends daughter this last week and so

far so good. My friend invited me over for dinner tonight, he wants to make sure I am doing ok. I guess I'll find

out if she has gotten over me yet or not. Of course I will not be wearing mones and I'll see what

happens.
    'I THINK' that if it was the mones that caused those reactions, the seed is planted and nourished.

If it wasn't the mones, the seed has still been planted and nourished. Both ='s trouble and moe trouble!

I'd be careful to never end up alone with this one, Kissy. An angry woman ('cause you told on her) + Revenge

='s danger fer true! Better safe than sorry.

Stranger

= 4 drops of AE and covered

with 2 sprays of Perception? Or, = 2 drops of AE and covered with 2 sprays of Perception?
    =4 drops of AE

and covered with 2 sprays of Perception.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Kissy
    or one

drop AE on each side of neck coverd with Perception and one drop AE on my wrist covered with Perception.

= 3 total drops of AE and 4 sprays of Perceptiong?
    = 3 total drops of AE and 3 sprays Perception, when I

put the Perception on my wrists I use 1/2 spray on each wrist.

How was it working? My wife and I were having

sex three times a day the whole two weeks she was here. I have never before had sex with her more than two times a

day. Plus little psyco was chasing me.

Your right about the seed being planted, at the dinner she was still

flirting with me and in the open too. I will just have to be very carefull aroud her

Untill she turns 18

anyway

Thread Information