Close

Journeyman

Default chemical imbalance, pheromones and individuals who don't get noticed as much or

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I have a theory regarding pheromones and individuals who don't get

noticed as much as they'd like compared to other ppl, or at all (no offense to anyone). This includes both women

and men.

They say the sense of smell is powerfull correct? Sometimes ppl's sense of smell pic's up on things

that we may not even realize that draws us to a certain individuals and hence attraction is formed.

I'm

wondering could the individuals who don't get noticed as much as they'd like depsite being attractive/good

looking/well dressed or don't get noticed at all, could these individuals have some sort of chemical imbalance?

Could these individuals be low on something or not have anything at all compared to say James Bond who naturally

has women all the time drawn to him?

And my next statement is, if some individuals do in fact have some sort of

chemical imbalance making it difficult to attract the opposite sex, could the high quality and reliable phermones we

use simply correct the chemical imbalance?

I was eating dinner with my father at our usual restaurant

yesterday, and this new and attractive barmaid in her mid-late 20's working there whom I've only seen once didn't

notice me before the last time I was there. Normally she doesn't come into the resturant section at least she

didn't last time. Last night she came 3 times into the restuarant section and came to get some supplies near where

we were sitting.

The first two times I was checking her out but she didn't notice me at all. The third time she

came in she was about 2-3 yards away from us. She looked at me with sexy eyes and gave me a little sexy smile and I

smiled back. We left then, we'll be going back next week so I will have to be sure to be wearing my Chikara.

What do you all think about the chemical imbalance theory?

Do not put too much weight on

pheromones - people who do not get noticed have a weak attitude or dress generically. With the right attitude and

clothes anyone will get noticed, mones or no mones.

mones and the right attitude and

the right clothes = fire

Usually you get noticed long

before your're within sniffin' range. Pheromones only come into play in relatively close quarters.

Appearance--attractiveness and body language--are far more important as far as getting noticed. You can learn to

control your presentation by studying drama and dance (& music to some extent). Of course when you open your mouth

you must have a decent voice and have something significant to say. I've met lots of attractive airheads that blow

it once they utter a few dull words.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Journeyman

Well I can't argue with any of

these statements. And I agree with all of them.
    Well it looks like I now have the "fire" combo including the

Chikara to my regime.

So you say that while using pheromones you get noticed from a far, or only up

close?

Thanks take care.

So you say that while

using pheromones you get noticed from a far, or only up close?
    It depends how far is far, indoors or

outdoors, how many other people are in the immediate area, the wind direction, etc. The more crowded the situation,

the nearer you must be to be noticed. Nevertheless, you still must create attraction the old fashion way--look good,

project a positive body image, speak well, etc. Once you draw her into your personal space, the 'mones will help

amplify your words and actions and make her a little more receptive.

Journeyman

Gegogi

It depends

how far is far, indoors or outdoors, how many other people are in the immediate area, the wind direction, etc. The

more crowded the situation, the nearer you must be to be noticed. Nevertheless, you still must create attraction the

old fashion way--look good, project a positive body image, speak well, etc. Once you draw her into your personal

space, the 'mones will help amplify your words and actions and make her a little more receptive
    Well as

you know I keep myself in shape, well dressed, well groomed, well spoken and so on. So with that said, let's say

using the mones in my case Chikara from 2-5 yards away indoors? Would I get noticed more with the Chikara at that

range?

Well obviously once she's in your personal space, your body language and words come into play. I've

always tried to be playful, tease them in some sort of way to make it fun and get them laughing. Even way back prior

to these pheromones.

So with that said, let's

say using the mones in my case Chikara from 2-5 yards away indoors? Would I get noticed more with the Chikara at

that range?
    Sure, if there isn't a lot of other people in the room and the AC isn't blowing your

'mones the wrong way. 15 or 20 feet under ideal conditions still allows 'mones to be effective. I get the best

results with 'mones when a woman comes to my office to talk. Mones with no distractions, no wind and a small

enclosed space can really work magic. Out in the field there are so many variables you can't cite an exact distance

for mone effectiveness. I try to get as close as possible if I'm interested in striking up a conversation.

Man of La Pancha

Quote Originally Posted by Sigfreed
    I'm

wondering could the individuals who don't get noticed as much as they'd like depsite being attractive/good

looking/well dressed or don't get noticed at all, could these individuals have some sort of chemical imbalance?

I don't know...I'll let you know when my test results come back.

Phero Dude

Okay,I have to throw this in here

just to be a total jerk.I am by no means a terribly attractive guy.I am short,over weight,fast approaching middle

age and to make matters worse,Im bald too! My friends have a realy hard time with the fact that I...the short fat

bald guy get more attention from cute girls than they do! Any of my friends would qualify as a better catch than I

would appear to be. but as a result of being funny,cocky,outgoing,confident and friendly I get TONS of attention.

Closing the deal is another issue all together...but the fact that I get the attention says alot about the fact that

to get a womans attention...YOU have to GO GET IT!! Pheromones are my attempt to take the attention that I already

get and turn it into something to tell about! The lesson is this simple...if you want a woman to notice your

pheromones...get in her space.Close and engage the target! Lurking around and waiting for her to throw her panties

at you is a huge waste of time! Go say hi! make contact with the enemy and engage them in close quarters! Swift and

merciless! Go for the throte! Get missile lock and for Gods sake FIRE!!! Aim for the heart and dont flinch when you

drop the hammer! Mones wont help you if YOU dont make contact in the first place! If your worried about how

effective they are at a distance...no problem! Close in for the kill...get close to your opponent and show no mercy!

That means TALK TO HER AND DON"T STOP!!! Then and only then will you realy get the idea behind using

pheromones....its not about "HITS" it's about KILLS!! Fighter aces in days gone by didnt get credit for "HITS!!!"

"Gabby" Gabreski didnt make tripple ace for "HITS!" He made ace because he SHOT THEM DOWN IN FLAMES!!! 28 of them to

be exact...."Hits" meant exactly NOTHING!!! And hits...as much fun as they may be in the short term don't count

when you get down to the brass tacks of the matter.I could safely say I have a million of those without pheromones

and it has nothing to do with me being a stud. It's all about agressive pursuit and proper attack methods. being

timid is for guys who DON"T meet girls! Tommy Mcguire pulled 38 kills with a P-38 Lightning not by being timid!

Richard Ira Bong...Americas "Ace of Aces" shot down 40 Japanese fighters because he was a wall flower? NOT!!! He

went in for the kill and didnt flinch!!! All this wondering about "what range are pheromones effective?" is pure

sillyness...get in there and close the gap...collapse the pocket between you and her and see what happens!!! Until

you do that you will never REALY know!
    Okay...Im done...once you have stopped laughing you can come out of the bomb

shelter....

Journeyman

Gegogi

Sure, if

there isn't a lot of other people in the room and the AC isn't blowing your 'mones the wrong way. 15 or 20 feet

under ideal conditions still allows 'mones to be effective. I get the best results with 'mones when a woman comes

to my office to talk. Mones with no distractions, no wind and a small enclosed space can really work magic. Out in

the field there are so many variables you can't cite an exact distance for mone effectiveness. I try to get as

close as possible if I'm interested in striking up a conversation.
    That's true obviously down wind will

effect the effectiveness of your mones.
    Well at the gym there isn't that much of a breeze so it's pretty mone

friendly.
    So I just try to get close enough for a conversation.

Pancho1188
    I don't know...I'll let you know

when my test results come back. [quote] Same here, it hasn't even been 2 weeks yet and I'm also thining of

a bottle of NPA.

Tim929 has very good points. I so far have tried to get close enough for a conversation to

women I already know.

Default Ok, wise guy...

Tim929, you

talk big, but maybe you don't realize that some guys CAN be confident, CAN be assertive, CAN make the first move

and STILL be "shot down."

I for one have no clue about the opposite sex. I was raised without a father,

without any male role model that I could identify with. I was never around non-related females outside of school. I

have no idea how to flirt, how to talk to girls, or how to do anything other than to watch as the other guy makes

the "kill". Though I admit to having a somewhat low self-esteem and lack of self-confidence, and that I still get

nervous and have trouble getting my words out around women, still and all I believe that I'm not a lost cause. But

simply going up to a girl is not going to guarantee anything, no matter how many times you do it.

BTW, since

this is my first post, I guess I should add my stats:

I'm 23, 5'10", approx. 240 lbs., brown hair, blue-green

eyes, and hard of hearing. Yes, the avatar is a pic of me.

My experience with 'mones:

So far nil. I

bought a pack of Chikara gel packs along with the freebies. I tried 3 dabs (2 to neck, one split on both wrists)

before heading into the local Wal-mart. Imagine my surprise with there was hardly anyone there (just my luck). Late

that afternoon, I went to Sonics. I deliberately parked where I knew I would be waited on by an 8. Deciding to go

all out just to see a noticable reaction, I applied the remainder of the gel pack. There was more in there than I

thought! I had to wipe the excess on my jeans. (this in the truck before I left the house) I kept the window down so

that I could "air out" for fear of a OD. I didn't seem to have much, I couldn't smell anything unless I put my

hand up to my nose. (I believe have I have a pretty strong, destinct sense of smell, so I wonder about this) At

Sonics I parked so that she could come right up to the window. She came, gave me my food (forgot the shakes, had to

go back) I found a extra burger in my bag when I got home, a mushroom swiss cheese burger (is this some new thing

they've got going?? try before you buy??) But of her reactions, I noticed nothing.

What's vaquely interesting

is that today (2 days after Sonics) when I returned my DVDs to Movie Gallery. No 'mones, no cologne, just

deodorant, (I'm just passing through, right?) nice T-Shirt, new jeans, typical clean but casual wear. I get to the

place and these #9 hotties step out of a car next to me. I'm mentally picturing myself slamming my head on a wall

. Once inside there's two women behind the counter, one I know well, the other a new girl. She's about

a 6, not my type, but probably a 8 to some people. As soon as I walk in she's all smiles. I had some coupons, so I

decided to shop around. When I'm ready to check out she's right at the counter ready for me. I've never noticed

this before, with anyone, but she's nervous, clumsy, giggling, so much that I grew nervous wondering "what's going

on here?" I left the store sort of bewildered, not sure what to make of it. I mean, it's been 2 days since I

applied that pack. I shower regularly (twice a day), and I shaved yesterday, so I was certain there was no trace of

the Chikara left.

If anything, I'm still on the fence (someone else's words) about 'mones. But truthfully,

I haven't had a honest chance to try them out yet. I'm planning on trying out TE at the mall sometime in the

coming weeks. I want a honest-to-goodness hit before I'll swear on 'mones.

[QUOTE=Netghost56]Tim929, you

talk big, but maybe you don't realize that some guys CAN be confident, CAN be assertive, CAN make the first move

and STILL be "shot down."

Yeah, but being shut down does not mean anything. So what if you get shut down? You

will still be alive, still have all your limbs left etc. You are not worse off after being shut down, in fact you

are better off. The more times you have been “rejected” by a girl the less you care. And the less you care the more

confident you get. So there is nothing to lose. I have been shut down several hundred times, and it has only

improved my confidence and ability to talk with women.

Enlightened One

Phreomones are best effective at

those you are talking / communicating with on a regular basis or first intro basis. Indoors at reasonably close

range and with repeated exposure.

Its all about getting them to notice you and get it in their heads that you

are "someone important" they feel a urge to be around.

[QUOTE=Traggard]
    Quote Originally Posted by Netghost56
    Tim929, you talk big, but maybe you don't realize that some guys CAN be

confident, CAN be assertive, CAN make the first move and STILL be "shot down."

Yeah, but being shut down does

not mean anything. So what if you get shut down? You will still be alive, still have all your limbs left etc. You

are not worse off after being shut down, in fact you are better off. The more times you have been “rejected” by a

girl the less you care. And the less you care the more confident you get. So there is nothing to lose. I have been

shut down several hundred times, and it has only improved my confidence and ability to talk with women.

That doesn't just apply to women. It applies to almost everything in life. Another example is public speaking,

which is a great skill for using around women. In my 20's, I would have preferred to be publicly hung than to stand

in front of a group of people and speak. My work repeatedly forced me to do it anyway, I even took the Dale Carnegie

course to help me get better at it. Now I present to groups as often as 3-4 times a week and have a great time doing

it. My skill earns me a lot of attention and respect from all sorts of people.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by tim929
    Okay,I have to

throw this in here just to be a total jerk.I am by no means a terribly attractive guy.I am short,over weight,fast

approaching middle age and to make matters worse,Im bald too! My friends have a realy hard time with the fact that

I...the short fat bald guy get more attention from cute girls than they do! Any of my friends would qualify as a

better catch than I would appear to be. but as a result of being funny,cocky,outgoing,confident and friendly I get

TONS of attention. Closing the deal is another issue all together...but the fact that I get the attention says alot

about the fact that to get a womans attention...YOU have to GO GET IT!! Pheromones are my attempt to take the

attention that I already get and turn it into something to tell about! The lesson is this simple...if you want a

woman to notice your pheromones...get in her space.Close and engage the target! Lurking around and waiting for her

to throw her panties at you is a huge waste of time! Go say hi! make contact with the enemy and engage them in close

quarters! Swift and merciless! Go for the throte! Get missile lock and for Gods sake FIRE!!! Aim for the heart and

dont flinch when you drop the hammer! Mones wont help you if YOU dont make contact in the first place! If your

worried about how effective they are at a distance...no problem! Close in for the kill...get close to your opponent

and show no mercy! That means TALK TO HER AND DON"T STOP!!! Then and only then will you realy get the idea behind

using pheromones....its not about "HITS" it's about KILLS!! Fighter aces in days gone by didnt get credit for

"HITS!!!" "Gabby" Gabreski didnt make tripple ace for "HITS!" He made ace because he SHOT THEM DOWN IN FLAMES!!! 28

of them to be exact...."Hits" meant exactly NOTHING!!! And hits...as much fun as they may be in the short term

don't count when you get down to the brass tacks of the matter.I could safely say I have a million of those without

pheromones and it has nothing to do with me being a stud. It's all about agressive pursuit and proper attack

methods. being timid is for guys who DON"T meet girls! Tommy Mcguire pulled 38 kills with a P-38 Lightning not by

being timid! Richard Ira Bong...Americas "Ace of Aces" shot down 40 Japanese fighters because he was a wall flower?

NOT!!! He went in for the kill and didnt flinch!!! All this wondering about "what range are pheromones effective?"

is pure sillyness...get in there and close the gap...collapse the pocket between you and her and see what happens!!!

Until you do that you will never REALY know!
    Okay...Im done...once you have stopped laughing you can come out of

the bomb shelter....
    Bravo!

Your enthusiasm is irresistable!

& Double Naught Spy InternationalPlayboy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Netghost56

What's vaquely interesting is that today (2 days after Sonics) when I returned my DVDs to Movie Gallery. No

'mones, no cologne, just deodorant, (I'm just passing through, right?) nice T-Shirt, new jeans, typical clean but

casual wear. I get to the place and these #9 hotties step out of a car next to me. I'm mentally picturing myself

slamming my head on a wall . Once inside there's two women behind the counter, one I know well, the

other a new girl. She's about a 6, not my type, but probably a 8 to some people. As soon as I walk in she's all

smiles. I had some coupons, so I decided to shop around. When I'm ready to check out she's right at the counter

ready for me. I've never noticed this before, with anyone, but she's nervous, clumsy, giggling, so much that I

grew nervous wondering "what's going on here?" I left the store sort of bewildered, not sure what to make of it. I

mean, it's been 2 days since I applied that pack. I shower regularly (twice a day), and I shaved yesterday, so I

was certain there was no trace of the Chikara left.

Were you wearing the same jeans that you

smeared the Chikar gel on? Pheromones will last a lot longer on clothing than on skin, sometimes even with a washing

or two.

Were you wearing the

same jeans that you smeared the Chikar gel on? Pheromones will last a lot longer on clothing than on skin, sometimes

even with a washing or two.
    No I was wearing a clean set of everything. I'm sort of a clean freak in

that respect.

Thread Information