Close

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 ... LastLast

visit-red-300x50PNG
    "That's why I'm giving

this Arabic gym hottie a taste of her own medicine and I'm ignoring her for a little while. I ignored her today,

and I still saw her looking at me but no contact or conversing.
    I hate to say it, but I don't think

that tactic will faze, sting or motivate her one iota. Plus, it's unmanly and immature to engage such games once

beyond high school. If she's that hot, she's spoiled and has her pick of dozens of mens in waiting.

I had

a cat that loved to catch birds, scare the shit out of them and release them. Just as they gained freedom he pounced

on them again. After a few dozen torturings he bored and killed them, leaving their lifeless but fully intact body

on my porch. Perhaps Ms Babylon merely enjoys teasing her "prey" to hone skills and amuse herself. I'm a little

shamed to admit it, but I enjoy teasing women I have to intention of pursuing. It's fun. If you take it too far it

can become mean spirited and cruel. However, in your case, you appear to be her partner in crime...
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

If he is telling the truth, I

think he should forget about her altogether. Wasting time with such a crazy sounding woman will not ever do more

than confuse and upset him to no avail. Go find a nice lady who does not wish to play dumb games. This one is not

worth the trouble he has put into it already.

I do wonder though if this is real. The longer he talks of her the

less real it sounds to me, the more silly the situation becomes. Do people really spend so much time like this? It

sounds more like something from a television drama show.

I am not trying to offer insult only speaking questions

I think many have who are reading this.

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by wood elf
    If he is

telling the truth, I think he should forget about her altogether. Wasting time with such a crazy sounding woman will

not ever do more than confuse and upset him to no avail. Go find a nice lady who does not wish to play dumb games.

This one is not worth the trouble he has put into it already.

I do wonder though if this is real. The longer he

talks of her the less real it sounds to me, the more silly the situation becomes. Do people really spend so much

time like this? It sounds more like something from a television drama show.

I am not trying to offer insult only

speaking questions I think many have who are reading this.
    I don't lie. If you don't believe me, I will

give you the address to my gym and you can come and see for yourself. Better yet, I could even take a picture of her

discreetly with my camera phone, but probably not a good idea. I have been nothing but truthful about this matter, I

wouldn't have written this much and wasted my time, or anyone else's.

It just took me awhile to realize what

type of person she really is. I personally need someone who is down to earth, passionate, fun, outgoing and doesn't

care what other ppl think about her even if she is attractive.

IMO this Arabic gym hottie is not this person.

Listen to Texasholdem22, he is of Mid Eastern descent and has dated Mid Eastern women.

Gegogi

I hate

to say it, but I don't think that tactic will faze, sting or motivate her one iota. Plus, it's unmanly and

immature to engage such games once beyond high school. If she's that hot, she's spoiled and has her pick of dozens

of mens in waiting.

I had a cat that loved to catch birds, scare the shit out of them and release them. Just as

they gained freedom he pounced on them again. After a few dozen torturings he bored and killed them, leaving their

lifeless but fully intact body on my porch. Perhaps Ms Babylon merely enjoys teasing her "prey" to hone skills and

amuse herself. I'm a little shamed to admit it, but I enjoy teasing women I have to intention of pursuing. It's

fun. If you take it too far it can become mean spirited and cruel. However, in your case, you appear to be her

partner in crime...
    I agree about my tatic. I am not a game player, but she has put me into this position

by playing these highschool games with me. And I don't like it b/c it makes me feel like a kid.

As for the bird

catching cat you described, I think you described this Arab gym hottie to a T exactly. A few other men in the gym I

know described her in a similar manner. Yesterday this guy in his mid 20's who I saw following her around last

week, kept going out of his way to walk by her while she was on the treadmill just so he could talk to her. Instead

of working out, he found a reason to go and talk to her and I could tell he thought he was all that b/c he was

interacting with her.

Never will I be that guy especially to someone who plays games like this one does.

Both of you are right especially Wood Elf, I need someone more down to earth. IMO this woman is a wanna be

material girl. She has some fancy designer outfits, but she drives either a Honda Accord or Toyota Camery. I

would've thought she'd be driving a BMW, Volvo, or Mercedes LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Sigfreed
    I don't lie.

Hate to disapoint you but everybody lies. The difference is the magnitude and intent of the lie. Anybody

who doesn't believe that, try telling your boss what you think of his kids or your girlfriend what you really think

of her mother.

Wood Elf is right. It is hard to believe anybody would waste so much energy on this girl. There

are far too many fine women running around to waste time on what appears to be a loony tune.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

and than porky the pig said to

this thread . bob eat,bob eat, bob eat, "thats all

folks"
    ________
    WELLBUTRIN LAWSUIT

SETTLEMENTS
    Last edited by chicago; 04-08-2011 at 03:09 PM.

King of the coupons!

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth
    It is hard to

believe anybody would waste so much energy on this girl. There are far too many fine women running around to waste

time on what appears to be a loony tune.
    Come on people. Has everyone been soooo lucky as to NOT

fall for someone that's not worth your time? Sounds like people are not understanding what it's like to

get your brain back once you're hooked. It's pure hell getting out of attractions ..... TWILIGHT

ZONE!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

sigfreed , where is this gym

located at and whats the name of it. to prove you are not a lier give the info

out.
    ________
    Lovely Wendie
    Last edited by chicago; 04-08-2011 at 03:10 PM.

Phero Enthusiast

IMO this Arabic

gym hottie is not this person. Listen to Texasholdem22, he is of Mid Eastern descent and has dated Mid Eastern

women.
    Arab women! Do you speak any Arabic? The next time you see her say: Kayfa Haaluki? "how are you

doing?" or if you are feeling a little bold, say yaa Habibati... anti jamila jiddan ilyaum! "oh my love... you are

very beautiful today".

Since I speak Arabic well, I generally get good responses from them but they are

relatively rare around here. I always seem to impress them when I speak flawless Arabic. They will blush like

little school girls when a do.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigman808
    Ya know man,

I'm still kinda amazed that this thread has not been shot down by some angry member with a shotgun. Actually, I

think a few of you have tried, but we seem to have one tough son of a bitch on our hands.
    Tried, but in

vain. It just....won't.....DIE ALREADY!!!

So, here is my *new* suggestion to Sig. Print off this thread. All

(now 5) pages. Take it to HBarabicgymhottie, and hand it to her, and let her read it. At the end, write a question

like "Would you like to go out with me Y/N? (Circle one)."

No, it won't get you laid, but I *absolutely 100%

guarantee* that it will get a reaction out of her, of some sort. Then, come back here and report on your results.

No, it won't kill this thread, but at least it would make it somewhat interesting again.....

Journeyman

belgareth

Hate to

disapoint you but everybody lies. The difference is the magnitude and intent of the lie. Anybody who doesn't

believe that, try telling your boss what you think of his kids or your girlfriend what you really think of her

mother.

Wood Elf is right. It is hard to believe anybody would waste so much energy on this girl. There are far

too many fine women running around to waste time on what appears to be a loony tune.
    Well this is all to

real. And it's something that I hope none of you have to face with a woman even though I'm sure many of you

have.

As for wasting time on her, on the contrary, I actually haven't spent as much time on her as it looks.

I'm mainly just trying to understand what her game is and why she's involved me in her game. As I said I don't

care if I ever see her again, she's done nothing for me. Just confused the hell out of me. But there hasn't been

much time wasted at all. Just a few hours talking with you guys and friends about her and what her game is.

chicago

and than porky the pig said to this thread . bob eat,bob eat, bob eat, "thats all folks"
    As I said I'm moving onto someone more down to earth

sigfreed , where is this gym located at

and whats the name of it. to prove you are not a lier give the info out.
    LOL she's really not worth

anyone's time especially yours. I wouldn't want you to waste your time away from work or school, going through

customs, your money on airfair/hotel/gym membership/ taking her out just to ATTEMPT to prove a point.

Tiger4

Arab women! Do you speak any Arabic? The next time you see her say: Kayfa Haaluki? "how are you doing?" or

if you are feeling a little bold, say yaa Habibati... anti jamila jiddan ilyaum! "oh my love... you are very

beautiful today".

Since I speak Arabic well, I generally get good responses from them but they are relatively

rare around here. I always seem to impress them when I speak flawless Arabic. They will blush like little school

girls when a do.
    The girl we've been discussing is Arabic, Lebanese I believe. TexasHolem22 is also of

Arabic descent and he advised me I shouldn't try to date this one as she will be after my dinero.

So far from

the way I see her carry herself, she thinks she's better than everyone else, material things are important to her,

and she is a c^ck teazer who plays head games.

I'd love to snap a photo of her, but I wouldn't feel right

doing such a thing.

I've spent a few hours on her attempting to figure her out with no luck so I'm moving on.

I apologize for spending the time here. In the beginning of the thread I thought there was something once I let her

be around me while wearing Chikara, but in this case I don't even think mones will help us with her. LOL

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by wood elf
    If he is telling

the truth, I think he should forget about her altogether. Wasting time with such a crazy sounding woman will not

ever do more than confuse and upset him

I do wonder though if this is real. The longer he talks of her the

less real it sounds to me, the more silly the situation becomes. Do people really spend so much time like this? It

sounds more like something from a television drama show.

A beacon of truth for a

troubled youngin. On the other hand, I wonder if Tallmackey is back to torment the forum .

sigfreed, if you asked her out

in the beginning , you would have got all your answers. and save your self some headach. me , i always put the

chicks on the spot, if they say yes we start going out, when chicks say no, i always think it happened for a good

reason. god saved me from something bad.

sigfreed, don't hope or let girls put hope in you. hope is a very

dangerous thing.
    las vegas is built on hope. people hope to win the jackpot, but end up losing everything.

anyway i got some amazing results (really strong sexual hits) from 1 spray of te and 1 spray of perception.
    i

highly recommend that combo..
    ________
    Bmw E60

King of the coupons!

Question

Quote Originally Posted by chicago
    anyway i got some

amazing results (really strong sexual hits) from 1 spray of te and 1 spray of perception.
    i highly recommend that

combo..
    More! More! More! Tell us more!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

MOBLEYC57 i will start a new thread about that combo , i

have to go to work now

later
    ________
    Body science

King of the coupons!

Lightbulb

MOBLEYC57 i will start a new thread about

that combo , i have to go to work now

later
    Hurry back, ya hear!!?

Tater!

2 cents:

In my life I have met

all kinds of people. And indeed some situations seem to come right out of TV soap operas and sit-coms. There are

extremes all over the place.

And what's wrong with checking out women (or men, or anybody) with an extreme

behavior pattern, if it intrigues you? Again, I've met some odd folks. Honest people, deceivers, introverts,

extroverts, leaders, and followers. I've been in public-contact jobs most of my days, and believe me, there are

*all* sorts out there... Just don't get hung up on it, unless you're a psychology major... like I was...

Phero Enthusiast

Tiger4

The girl we've been discussing is Arabic, Lebanese I believe. TexasHolem22 is also of Arabic descent and he

advised me I shouldn't try to date this one as she will be after my dinero.

So far from the way I see her carry

herself, she thinks she's better than everyone else, material things are important to her, and she is a c^ck teazer

who plays head games.

I'd love to snap a photo of her, but I wouldn't feel right doing such a thing.

She might be a virgin. With the way you described her, she sounds like very high maintenance.

You're doing the right thing by avoiding her. Oh, I'm sure she's probably very attractive but her attitude

spoils it. You can snap a picture of her and then email me the picture. If you PM me I'll give you my email

address.

hey sigfreed, today were i work

two girls walk in and started shopping. i was wearing 1 spray te and 1 spray perception cover with dolce & gabbana.

i walk up to them and offered some help and started chatting alot. kind of cocky and funny. so i ask the cute one

whats your name , she said nadia, i told nadia i have to go help other customers, anyway make a long story short,

i ask for her number and got it.

i will keep you guys post on what ever comes out from

this.
    ________
    Ffm footjob

Phero Enthusiast

Default you want a girfriend with excellent social skills

'cause in the long run social skills count for a lot. The last thing you want is a needy

narcissist who demands that all of your attention as well as the attention of everyone else, be focused on her. A

girl with social skills knows how to focus on other people and make them feel important, at least how to make them

feel recognized as a human being. If you find a beautiful girl who knows how to be other focused then you've hit

gold.

Sigfreed,

This is bullshit. This

thread started on the pretense of being pheromnone related then went for a little while on a tangent related to

attraction, but now it just appears to be about posting.
    Over twenty members have given their opinions which seem

to be either "forget the girl", or "find your balls and ask her out", and you are no closer to doing either than you

were over a week ago.
    As if this weren't bad enough you continue to start other related threads on the same

subject.

This thread is going to Open Discussion.

Oscar

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by oscar
    This thread is going

to Open Discussion.
    How about the morgue?
    If a guy's a cocksucker in his life, when he dies, he don't become a saint. - Morris Levy, Hitmen

Holmes' Theme Song

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by oscar
    Sigfreed,

This

is bullshit.

Oscar

It took over 140 posts, but we finally have the correct

response.

Man of La Pancha

Quote Originally Posted by tounge
    It took over 140

posts, but we finally have the correct response.
    Oscar is Love-Scentese for "tact"...

In one

culture, it means, "Don't make me break my foot off of your ass!" I believe that's a slang term.

Some people are less likely

than others to take subtle hints and warnings seriously.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

oscar, kill the power, kill the

power.
    ________
    korean girl Cams

King of the coupons!

Question

anyway i got some

amazing results (really strong sexual hits) from 1 spray of te and 1 spray of perception.
    i highly recommend that

combo..
    MOBLEYC57 i will start a

new thread about that combo , i have to go to work now

later
    Chicagogogogoan, have you done up the

rough draft yes?

Still curious 'bout dat mix.

check out the new thread about

my mix mobley
    ________
    Cheap glass bongs

King of the coupons!

Red face I'm I on an Easter egg hunt for this post?

check out the new thread about my mix mobley
    New thread? You did post

it on L-S forum, didn't you, Chaicagoan? If you did, and I've looked all under, you've hidden it

well!

Still, for making me look for something that wasn't there ... !

Starting your Monday with a dead tuna side your dome. Yuck!

You seriously need some

professional counseling, Sigfreed. You posts are an obvious cry for help, and the kind of amature feedback your

getting from the forum is only adding to your problem.

Your problem is serious enough that only a skilled

professional will be able to help you, and it won't be an easy or quick fix.

Of course you will undoubtedly

remain in a state of denial and ignore my advice;though all one can do is try to help.

Yes, it will be scary for

you to go face to face with a professional thearapist, but it is something you must realize will be of benefit to

you in the long run;whereas the type of psudeo threapy your receiving from the forum, by airing your dirty laundry

on line to a bunch of strangers, only serves to perpetuate your problem.

I know, already your dismissing my

advice, yet go back to the beginning of this thread and read what you've posted. Be objective, read it from an

outsiders point of view and if your honest with yourself you will realize that you need HELP, professional help and

right away.

Man of La Pancha

Quote Originally Posted by DumLuc
    You seriously

need some professional counseling, Sigfreed. You posts are an obvious cry for help, and the kind of amature feedback

your getting from the forum is only adding to your problem.

Your problem is serious enough that only a skilled

professional will be able to help you, and it won't be an easy or quick fix.

Of course you will undoubtedly

remain in a state of denial and ignore my advice;though all one can do is try to help.

Yes, it will be scary for

you to go face to face with a professional thearapist, but it is something you must realize will be of benefit to

you in the long run;whereas the type of psudeo threapy your receiving from the forum, by airing your dirty laundry

on line to a bunch of strangers, only serves to perpetuate your problem.

I know, already your dismissing my

advice, yet go back to the beginning of this thread and read what you've posted. Be objective, read it from an

outsiders point of view and if your honest with yourself you will realize that you need HELP, professional help and

right away.
    If everyone who had a girl problem needed professional help...well, then, we'd all be

committed.

He's just venting frustration (he can't get what he wants) and helplessness (there's

nothing he can do about it). Let him be. As far as comparing the amateur advice on this forum to the professional

advice of a therapist, a therapist would not approach the subject of giving him advice on how to pick up girls, so I

do not think they deserve a comparison. A therapist would, however, help people to learn to be confident in

themselves, handle their inner problems, and accept the things they cannot change while taking strides to improve

what they can.

Not everyone takes rejection well, but that doesn't directly result in the need for therapy per

se.

The internet allows us to vent and whine about problems we normally wouldn't bother other people with at

all. It's an interesting new coping mechanism until we get over something...or someone. The greatest part about

it is everyone else chooses whether or not to suffer the torture of "listening to it" (aka reading it)...I

personally feel that anyone who takes the time to complain about a thread forgets that they chose to read it in the

first place.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information