Close

Page 1 of 6 1 ... LastLast
    Journeyman

Default I've been putting Chikara to the test this week at especially at the gym and

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I've been putting Chikara to the test this week at especially at the gym

and I maybe getting somewhere with it or it could be my imagination.

I've been going to this particular gym

for a couple of years now. I started talking to this very attractive Mid Eastern female aobut 25 about a year

ago.

She always has men of all ages following her around like puppy dogs trying to talk to her. This is

something I will never do even though like all of us I made the mistake for a couple of years in my late teens and

early 20's.

So mostly I'd interact with her when she'd walk by me and she'd say hello, smile, and give a

little flirty chit chat. Then other times I would try to talk to her she'd either ignore me or just say hello w/o a

smile.
    But always I would see her checking me out from across the other side of the gym and when I'd look in her

direction she'd quickly look away.

There was a period of a month maybe 5 weeks that I wouldn't say hello to

her b/c one day she didn't even say hello. So for about 5 weeks she wouldn't say hello to me, but I would still

see her checking me out so I'm like WTF?

She would also very often come on a treadmill that was right next

to mine when all the other tread mills were open. Yet she'd only keep brief conversations.

I always thought

she was a snob especially what others have told me about her. But I think I and they are wrong.

Now this week

with the Chikara which I also do believe is a builder and one needs more than one exposure to your signature with

it.

On Monday I was doing my chest and I was hoping to run into her and sure enough she was training in the

same section I was. She walked by me fairly close and said hello followed by a sexy smile.

Then I noticed she

took a second fast look with a very quick somewhat of a surprised look on her face and went to talk to her

girlfriend she was training with. They (mainly her) looked like giddy highschool girls when they were

talking.

The next day, Tuesday of this week I had 2.5 sprays on my neck and 2 on my T-shirt.

I had

start up with my treadmill at the end. She put her stuff on the treadmill right next to me and went in the locker. 2

treadmills over this guy I know (as I trained with him before) who she speaks to was there and the treadmill

inbetween her and him was empty. I thought she would've went next to him but instead she came next to me.

I

was speaking to her a bit asking how her week was going and what she does on weekends, if she had any vacation time.

She kept it very brief. Almost ignoring me. Then she kept on jumping to the other treadmill to talk to the other

guy.

I heard her say "he's hot" and some other things. I had a phone call on my cell phone and at that point

she went over to him again.

I heard him say "well don't talk to me, talk to him". Then I finished on the

treadmill and I said "I'll see you later" and she replied "chow".

I went into the locker room as usual, and

when I came out I waved to her. Normally she just gives a little discreet wave and little smile.

What

she did this time BLEW ME AWAY. Not only did she give a sexy wave and sexy smile, BUT FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER she

gave me a very sexy wink.

Now I'm trying to figure out if she's into me as she gives me plenty of mixed

signals. Yes I know some women like to play hard to get, but we're beyond that point now.

So I'm confused.

I guess I will have to see what plays out tomorrow evening?

So there was already some flirtiness going on

waaaaay before the Chikara, but when I had the Chikara on I heard her say "he's hot" and she gave me that sexy wink

and smile.

My big quesiton is, HOW SHOULD I BE WITH HER? WHAT TYPES OF THINGS SHOULD I SAY TO HER TO KEEP IT

ON A SEXY LEVEL?

Thanks all sorry for the length, but there was a lot of needed detail to describe.

Journeyman

First off, thanks for posting!

That seems like a girl playing very hard to get, especially with her dangling the bait in front of you. I feel you

on the confusion, but I'll try to help as much as I can.

To address your first question, 'HOW SHOULD I BE WITH

HER?', I'd say KISS. Keep It Simple Stupid. This can't hurt at all, plus it will allow you to further evaluate

what signals she's sending and what the hell she's getting at. Now, when I say keep it simple, I don't mean

don't talk to her or barely say anything. I think you should keep up what you're doing, though I don't think it

will hurt to hint or even outright ask her to get together. As you said earlier, you don't want to be a guy who

follows her around like a puppy dog. That would be just plain detrimental and kill all chances you have with her.

For your second question, I have a few different answers.
    1.) The main thing you DON'T want to do is to

wuss it up. If you start acting like her maid and servant, you're going to be fuc*ed, plain and simple.
    2.) Start

joking with her. Bust her balls, tease her, and have fun when you speak to her. If you come across as nervous or

tense when you talk to her, she's going to pick up on that immediately. Women are incredible at reading body

language, and I doubt this woman is an exception.

Lastly, keep it up with the Chikara. That seems to be the main

catalyst for her reactions, so I think that will only help you in this situation. Good luck man!

Phero Dude

I wonder if culture plays any

roll in her being hard to get and sending mixed signals.If she is accustomed to dealing with men in a predatory

environment she will tend to be very cautious in the signals she sends.Another thig to be careful of is comming off

as a whimp.A woman who was raised with predatory men will be somwhat predatory herself and will not tolerate

weakness.I have a friend who spent some time over seas who ran into exactly that problem.In the staes he could

handle himself fairly well...but once he got out into the real world the rules changed and he became a doormat more

than once.No fault of his own...they just play hard ball out there....

good luck sigfreed, ask her

out, if she say no or makes a excuse, forget about her there are millions of better chicks out there, don't waste

your time on mind games . life is to short. move on
    ________
    Bong Pictures
    Last edited by chicago; 04-08-2011 at 03:06 PM.

"...don't waste your time

on mind games . life is to short. move on"
    Now that's a personal preference. Some guys love and

thrive on such challenges. I find the chase is often more fun than the kill.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Enlightened One

just like guys girls will flirt

with dozens of attractive guys a day given the chance - dont go getting youreself all worked up mentally - keep it

simple stupid - ask her out as simple as that shell say no or yes (if she is playing hard to get but wants you she

will say yes if she isnt interested she will say no) dont let her say um maybe and string u along - personally i

want a yes off the bat without her playing games - if she is serious shell say yes if not youve lost nothing and you

move on.

Thats it really

Phero Dude

Deep Purple did a song...called

Knocking at your back door..."It's not the kill,it's the thrill of the chase..."

Enlightened One

Ive doen the chasing - 25 now dont

work as hard if they really are interested i let them chase me so far - make sure they are interested then move in -

if i get a no (not maybe antoher definete date if they are busy but a straight out no or get fluffed around - i move

on - time is percious to me dont spend my time wasting it on dead ends.

Quote Originally Posted by chicago
    good luck

sigfreed, ask her out, if she say no or makes a excuse, forget about her there are millions of better chicks out

there, don't waste your time on mind games . life is to short. move

on
    __________________________________________________ __________________

I agree to a point. I

would not ask her out right this second. Things are just starting to develop on her end.

Now to our

poster:
    I would play it cool for a bit longer anyway. Once a girl is interested she stays that way if she was

truly interested.

I would make friends but NOT "friend friends" if you know what I mean. Then you will know

when the oppurtunity is in front of you to call the ball and casualy ask her to meet you somewhere.

I would

keep it casual as I could. Seems like this is working. I wouldn't ask her out on an official date either. I would

just drop to her where you are going to be that weekend and see if she shows up. If she is truly

interested....she'll be there. If that doesn't work ask her to meet you out.

Happy

King of the coupons!

Red face

Do onto others as others do onto

you. Sounds like you're getting tested ... 1, 2, 3, tested, but she has you posting and asking about her actions

... girl - 100, you - 10.

Could be anything from teasing to how long will it take to get you to ask her out to

"getting him" to want me too, like all the rest of the guys here at the gym falling all over themselves.

If it

were me, I'd mirror her past actions ... ignoring, staying out of the way, half speaking, speaking with a smile,

winking. Sometimes you have to find your nuts, so, stand up and fight like a man you coward! Seriously, the game is

and has been ... on! Play if you dare.
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Journeyman

BigBossMan808

First

off, thanks for posting! That seems like a girl playing very hard to get, especially with her dangling the bait in

front of you. I feel you on the confusion, but I'll try to help as much as I can.
    I am actually glad to

write this first post. You are right about her dangling the bait right infront of me. I was doing abs at the end of

the workout with a couple of other guys I know. She comes on a cable machine to do ab pulldown crunches with her

knees on the ground if you can picture this. So every time she crunches her very attractive behind is just right

there infront of you. We all couldn't help to look as she always where's tight gym pants where you can see her

thong and I always see her looking at me from across the room.

I don't want to be mean to anyone, but the first

impression I had of her was snob as that's the body language she gave off.

To address your first

question, 'HOW SHOULD I BE WITH HER?', I'd say KISS. Keep It Simple Stupid. This can't hurt at all, plus it will

allow you to further evaluate what signals she's sending and what the hell she's getting at. Now, when I say keep

it simple, I don't mean don't talk to her or barely say anything. I think you should keep up what you're doing,

though I don't think it will hurt to hint or even outright ask her to get together. As you said earlier, you don't

want to be a guy who follows her around like a puppy dog. That would be just plain detrimental and kill all chances

you have with her.
    I agree with you, and I will never let myself be in a position to be her maid or follow

her around like a puppy dog. I've seen her ask guys to go fill up her water bottle while she's on the treadmill

and they actually do it.

I would probably respond in a joking yet cocky way "you want me to fill up your bottle?

How about you fill up mine instead" Or something like that to show her I'm not a waiter.

As for signals that

sexy wink/smile on my way out I received was probably the most flirty she's been with me and that was after I wore

the Chikara.

As for asking her out, that I'm a big nervous as sometimes I feel out of her league despite being

good looking and well built. But maybe by this point she doesn't feel that way.

For your second

question, I have a few different answers.
    1.) The main thing you DON'T want to do is to wuss it up. If you

start acting like her maid and servant, you're going to be fuc*ed, plain and simple.
    2.) Start joking with her.

Bust her balls, tease her, and have fun when you speak to her. If you come across as nervous or tense when you talk

to her, she's going to pick up on that immediately. Women are incredible at reading body language, and I doubt this

woman is an exception.
    To number one, I will never, never, never play that game. I will be gone before it

gets to that level.

To number two, what types of jokes would you recommend to "bust her balls" as you say and

tease her? I have a few but I need some new material LOL. But I know exactly what you mean. Yes I have fun with

her.

As for being nervous, you know what's funny? I sometimes become nervous especially being out of the dating

scene for about three years, but since I've been wearing my Chikara, my nervousness is gone. I feel like I could

approach any woman and not give a f^ck what they say in return.

So with that said I am not nervous around her

at all.

Lastly, keep it up with the Chikara. That seems to be the main catalyst for her reactions, so I

think that will only help you in this situation. Good luck man!
    I think you are right as I've gotten more

positive reactions from her including a "he's hot" comment to another guy and a sexy wink/smile

Thanks for your

advice and I will look for your reply.

tim929

I wonder if culture plays any roll in her being hard

to get and sending mixed signals.If she is accustomed to dealing with men in a predatory environment she will tend

to be very cautious in the signals she sends.Another thig to be careful of is comming off as a whimp.A woman who was

raised with predatory men will be somwhat predatory herself and will not tolerate weakness.I have a friend who spent

some time over seas who ran into exactly that problem.In the states he could handle himself fairly well...but once

he got out into the real world the rules changed and he became a doormat more than once.No fault of his own...they

just play hard ball out there....
    This could be as she is Arabic although I don't know how strict her

background is. But she seems pretty layed back around the gym and when I talk to her.

I never let myself come

off as a whimp and totally agree with you. I totally understand what you are referring to.

Chicago

good luck sigfreed, ask her out, if she say no or makes a excuse, forget about her there are millions of better

chicks out there, don't waste your time on mind games . life is to short. move on
    I couldn't have said it

better myself. Can't argue with these facts.
    BTW way where are you from Chicago?

Just joking

Watcher

just like guys girls will flirt with dozens of attractive guys a day given the chance - dont go getting

youreself all worked up mentally - keep it simple stupid - ask her out as simple as that shell say no or yes (if she

is playing hard to get but wants you she will say yes if she isnt interested she will say no) dont let her say um

maybe and string u along - personally i want a yes off the bat without her playing games - if she is serious shell

say yes if not youve lost nothing and you move on.

Thats it really
    I agree with this, but one thing

I've noticed with some women especially when playing hard to get is that let's say you ask them out yet they say

no.
    So you think they aren't interested and move on. But they continue talking to you and flirting with you. So

you are like WTF? So you just go about your business. Then one day they ask you out.

What's the deal with this?

They don't always like to say yes to a date right away or the first time you ask them. It's been my experience

that a no to a date, doesn't always mean no to a date. As I said I've been asked out by them after I quit spending

my time on them.

MobleyC57

Do onto others as others do onto you. Sounds like you're getting tested

... 1, 2, 3, tested, but she has you posting and asking about her actions ... girl - 100, you - 10.

Could be

anything from teasing to how long will it take to get you to ask her out to "getting him" to want me too, like all

the rest of the guys here at the gym falling all over themselves.

If it were me, I'd mirror her past actions

... ignoring, staying out of the way, half speaking, speaking with a smile, winking. Sometimes you have to find your

nuts, so, stand up and fight like a man you coward! Seriously, the game is and has been ... on! Play if you

dare
    I agree with do onto others as they would have them do onto you. Funny thing is, she talks to me but

doesn't really ask me very much about myself.
    I will now do what she does. If I have the opportunity I will give

her a wink.

But my big question goes back to BigBossMan808's reply about tease her joke with her, and

"bust her balls" so to speak.

My question is what are the best types of jokes to do this? I have a few, but I

could use some new "material" LOL.

Is there a female who would also care to elaborate on what I've written?

But I do think that the Chikara as brought down the wall she put up otherwise I wouldn't have had the sexy

wink/smile or overheard her say
    "I'm hot to another guy".

I basically want to be at a point that I have her

approaching me trying to get some sort of physical contact like brushing up on me "accidently" or putting her hands

on mine or on my arm, flirting with me and asking things about me. That's where I want to get.

I guess the

best way would be KISS?

All your opinions are greatly appreciated. Thanks again. Sorry for the long reply, I had

a few ppl to quote and important details to add.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigfreed
    So mostly I'd

interact with her when she'd walk by me and she'd say hello, smile, and give a little flirty chit chat. Then other

times I would try to talk to her she'd either ignore me or just say hello w/o a smile.
    But always I would see her

checking me out from across the other side of the gym and when I'd look in her direction she'd quickly look

away.

snip

Now this week with the Chikara which I also do believe is a builder...

Then I noticed she

took a second fast look with a very quick somewhat of a surprised look on her face...
    Your experiences

with Chikara very closely mirror my own. We probably have similar chemical signatures. I agree that it tends to

lower approach barriers on both sides, and also acts as a very effective "base" that is almost never inappropriate.

I get EXACTLY the same kinds of IOI's you describe, both with Chikara, and with TE (although the TE is less

consistent, but stronger when it does hit).

And the "second fast look", combined with the "look of surprise",

IMO, is a 100% 'mone hit. I've had EXACTLY the same types of hits, and have posted on that before. To me,

that's a difference between a 'mone hit, and just simple attraction. You can almost tell the 'mones are

involved, because of the surprise element. I.E., the chick has already seen, evaluated, and categorized you in .34

microseconds, all subconsiously, as chicks are prone to do. But, the 'mones seem to add an extra element that

wasn't previously there, and this throws them off guard for just a split second, and you get the second look, with

the surprise expression - almost like they are experiencing a deja vu, of sorts.

I think you've gotten

good advice already on how to proceed. I would recommend against seeking canned material to use on her, and

instead, just be playfully flirtatious, without being submissive, in the context of the moment. I also agree you

should mirror her behavior a bit, do a bit of the same on again/off again (known elsewhere as a "push/pull" tactic),

to raise her level of interest. One day, chat her up, the next day ignore her, etc. This is like deep sea fishing,

you're going to have to pull on the line a bit, and then let it go slack, back and forth.

Most early dating

relationships seem to follow a general Attraction->Rapport->Seduction pattern. It seems like you've already got

some attraction between your physical appearance, your flirting, and your 'mones.

The mistake most guys make

in this phase, is that they then escalate to asking for the phone number, or the date, without establishing rapport.

If you only have attraction, but not rapport, and then try to get the #, they are usually not emotionally invested

enough to respond, and they give the kneejerk "I have a boyfriend" reaction, whether they really have one or not.

You need to build up some rapport with her. Maybe, one day when you are chatting her up, you can try to find some

common ground or interest, and then, in subsequent meetings, playfully bust her on it.

For instance, maybe you

both really like buying collectibles of some type (just bear with me here, it's an example, not a routine. In

subsequent meetings, ask her how her collecting is going, playfully tease her she overpaid for this or that, etc.

Hopefully it goes without saying that your playful teasing needs to have a fun, sexual undertone to it, and gets her

thinking of you in terms of a potential lover, rather than a friend. Plenty of advice out there on how to do that,

I'm not going to repeat it here.

Then, when some event comes up featuring your common interest, you mention it

to her. You don't necessarily ask for her to go with you, just mention you were thinking about going, has she ever

been to one of those before, etc. If she still doesn't take the hint, but you get good IOI's, then mention maybe

you should go together. Assuming she agrees, you finish off the convo, and then when walking away, almost as an

afterthought, say "oh wait, let me get your number so I can call you for directions/in case I get lost/to confirm

that day/whatever. Just as if you were setting up an appointment with a male friend to go out to a bar - you

wouldn't be all "umm, so, uh, dude, do you think I'd could like, get your number - I mean, you know, just to call

you for this event, not to harass you or anything", he'd look at you like you were a freak, right? Same with this.

Getting the digits should just be a natural, flowing part of the interaction, that comes from your already

established attraction and rapport.

That's a long way around, but you asked about getting *THIS* girl, not just

any girl. In this environment, she is at a very high level of social value (I know exactly what you mean by the

cable crunch/ass display move, seen that so many times), so a straight approach will most likely get shot down. You

either have to raise your value level to her own (called "value calibration" on those "other" sites), or lower hers

to meet your own, with tactics like "neg hits", "freezouts", "takeways", and "push/pull". Really though, with your

already having the attraction somewhat established, I think that would be over-complicating the issue.

Or, you

could scrap all that, and go direct, walk right up to her, and say "You know, it seems a little ridiculous this game

we're playing, when we're so obviously attracted to one another. I'd like to have coffee some time, so we could

sit down, and get to know one another a little better." Assuming she agrees, then just get the # like above. May

work, may not, but at least you'd know where you stood for sure, and that would then free you up to concentrate on

other prospects. Wait, what the heck am I saying, you should be concentrating on other prospects simultaneously

anyway....

Good luck!

Journeyman

esk6969

Your

experiences with Chikara very closely mirror my own. We probably have similar chemical signatures. I agree that it

tends to lower approach barriers on both sides, and also acts as a very effective "base" that is almost never

inappropriate. I get EXACTLY the same kinds of IOI's you describe, both with Chikara, and with TE (although the TE

is less consistent, but stronger when it does hit).

And the "second fast look", combined with the "look of

surprise", IMO, is a 100% 'mone hit. I've had EXACTLY the same types of hits, and have posted on that before. To

me, that's a difference between a 'mone hit, and just simple attraction. You can almost tell the 'mones are

involved, because of the surprise element. I.E., the chick has already seen, evaluated, and categorized you in .34

microseconds, all subconsiously, as chicks are prone to do. But, the 'mones seem to add an extra element that

wasn't previously there, and this throws them off guard for just a split second, and you get the second look, with

the surprise expression - almost like they are experiencing a deja vu, of sorts.

I think you've gotten

good advice already on how to proceed. I would recommend against seeking canned material to use on her, and instead,

just be playfully flirtatious, without being submissive, in the context of the moment. I also agree you should

mirror her behavior a bit, do a bit of the same on again/off again (known elsewhere as a "push/pull" tactic), to

raise her level of interest. One day, chat her up, the next day ignore her, etc. This is like deep sea fishing,

you're going to have to pull on the line a bit, and then let it go slack, back and forth.

Most early dating

relationships seem to follow a general Attraction->Rapport->Seduction pattern. It seems like you've already got

some attraction between your physical appearance, your flirting, and your 'mones.

The mistake most guys make in

this phase, is that they then escalate to asking for the phone number, or the date, without establishing rapport. If

you only have attraction, but not rapport, and then try to get the #, they are usually not emotionally invested

enough to respond, and they give the kneejerk "I have a boyfriend" reaction, whether they really have one or

not.

You need to build up some rapport with her. Maybe, one day when you are chatting her up, you can try to find

some common ground or interest, and then, in subsequent meetings, playfully bust her on it.

For instance, maybe

you both really like buying collectibles of some type (just bear with me here, it's an example, not a routine. In

subsequent meetings, ask her how her collecting is going, playfully tease her she overpaid for this or that, etc.

Hopefully it goes without saying that your playful teasing needs to have a fun, sexual undertone to it, and gets her

thinking of you in terms of a potential lover, rather than a friend. Plenty of advice out there on how to do that,

I'm not going to repeat it here.

Then, when some event comes up featuring your common interest, you mention it

to her. You don't necessarily ask for her to go with you, just mention you were thinking about going, has she ever

been to one of those before, etc. If she still doesn't take the hint, but you get good IOI's, then mention maybe

you should go together. Assuming she agrees, you finish off the convo, and then when walking away, almost as an

afterthought, say "oh wait, let me get your number so I can call you for directions/in case I get lost/to confirm

that day/whatever. Just as if you were setting up an appointment with a male friend to go out to a bar - you

wouldn't be all "umm, so, uh, dude, do you think I'd could like, get your number - I mean, you know, just to call

you for this event, not to harass you or anything", he'd look at you like you were a freak, right? Same with this.

Getting the digits should just be a natural, flowing part of the interaction, that comes from your already

established attraction and rapport.

That's a long way around, but you asked about getting *THIS* girl, not just

any girl. In this environment, she is at a very high level of social value (I know exactly what you mean by the

cable crunch/ass display move, seen that so many times), so a straight approach will most likely get shot down. You

either have to raise your value level to her own (called "value calibration" on those "other" sites), or lower hers

to meet your own, with tactics like "neg hits", "freezouts", "takeways", and "push/pull". Really though, with your

already having the attraction somewhat established, I think that would be over-complicating the issue.

Or, you

could scrap all that, and go direct, walk right up to her, and say "You know, it seems a little ridiculous this game

we're playing, when we're so obviously attracted to one another. I'd like to have coffee some time, so we could

sit down, and get to know one another a little better." Assuming she agrees, then just get the # like above. May

work, may not, but at least you'd know where you stood for sure, and that would then free you up to concentrate on

other prospects. Wait, what the heck am I saying, you should be concentrating on other prospects simultaneously

anyway....

Good luck!
    Glad to hear someone else has had similar reactions to Chikara as me.

Basically you said what I'm going to do. I'm just going to be cool, play it smooth. Not follow her around like a

puppy dog or servant. I will do my best to mimmick her behavior and see what happens.

I'm going to wait a bit

for the number or date. But I definitely think that the Chikara has started to bring down "the wall" that many women

can put up.

Thanks again.

sigfreed i am from chicago

(downtown area). i dated a middle east woman before when i broke up. her brothers and relatives beat the shit out of

me. i seen the trill of the chase cost guys time and money (sometimes a year and hundreds or maybe thousands of

dollars) and not get shit from the chick. so be careful... good

luck.
    ________
    Lovely Wendie
    Last edited by chicago; 04-08-2011 at 03:06 PM.

Journeyman

Sigfreed, sorry for taking so

long to get back to you, I just got home from work and didn't have any time to reply.

I'm glad to hear you

don't want to be a puppy dog, that's the absolute worst way to go. Also, I'm glad to hear your confidence is

going up! That's always a plus, and never ceases to help with women. Try out other 'mones, and see if they give

you the same 'confidence booster' that you are getting with Chikara.

As to busting her balls, here's what I

mean: You said the thing about her filling up YOUR water bottle. YES! Exactly, man! You want to turn things

around, put the role reversal in place, and have her be at the receiving end of your requests, and so forth. Make

fun of her, but don't be outright dicky about it. Don't be like, 'hey, you look like sh!t!' or something.

That'll just get you a slap in the face and no booty. When you tease a girl, you want to use the things she says

as a base for your jokes. Like, if she says 'If you're lucky, you might get my phone number...' you can reply

with 'Are you kidding? It's me we're talking about here! If you're lucky, I'll give you MY number!' and so

on and so forth. Get what I'm saying? If not, say so, and I'll try to give more examples. Post your results

man! Glad I could help!

Journeyman

Chicago

sigfreed i

am from chicago (downtown area). i dated a middle east woman before when i broke up. her brothers and relatives beat

the shit out of me. i seen the trill of the chase cost guys time and money (sometimes a year and hundreds or maybe

thousands of dollars) and not get shit from the chick. so be careful... good luck.
    I was just joking

about being from Chicago LOL. So this middle eastern woman's brother's beat the shit out of you for breaking up

with her? Or for sleeping with her?

Did you call the police and place charges on them? I sure would've. I agree

wasting time and money on certain women and not getting any in return.

BigMan808

Sigfreed, sorry for

taking so long to get back to you, I just got home from work and didn't have any time to reply.

I'm glad to

hear you don't want to be a puppy dog, that's the absolute worst way to go. Also, I'm glad to hear your

confidence is going up! That's always a plus, and never ceases to help with women. Try out other 'mones, and see

if they give you the same 'confidence booster' that you are getting with Chikara.
    Don't sweat not

responding, we all have our schedules and personal lives away from the forum we're on.

As for the puppy dog or

servant I haven't made that mistake since I was in my late teens and early 20's. Never again will I follow around

a woman or get suckered into doing her chores. If that's how she is with me than forget her.

Yes I feel much

more relaxed around women when I wear the Chikara. I feel the way I used to before I started dating my ex three

years ago. As for other mone's, which one's would you recommend that is a good sexual combination with Chikara?

As to busting her balls, here's what I mean: You said the thing about her filling up YOUR water bottle.

YES! Exactly, man! You want to turn things around, put the role reversal in place, and have her be at the receiving

end of your requests, and so forth. Make fun of her, but don't be outright dicky about it. Don't be like, 'hey,

you look like sh!t!' or something. That'll just get you a slap in the face and no booty. When you tease a girl,

you want to use the things she says as a base for your jokes. Like, if she says 'If you're lucky, you might get my

phone number...' you can reply with 'Are you kidding? It's me we're talking about here! If you're lucky, I'll

give you MY number!' and so on and so forth. Get what I'm saying? If not, say so, and I'll try to give more

examples. Post your results man! Glad I could help!
    Yes, that's what I would say if she asked me to fill

up her water bottle. That's exactly what I thought about reversing the roles. Obviously not being dicky about it or

telling her she looks bad.

I always try to tease the woman I'm courting or trying to court. I've used that "if

you're lucky you'll get my phone #" joke before and it usually works more often than not.

This

evening she was at the gym. Of course I saw her looking at me when she came in. For the most part she didn't

approach me which I thought she might after she layed that sexy wink/smile at me the other day on the way out.

I

moved aroud the gym doing my exercises and she was on the other side and of course I saw her every so often looking

at me. I know she was looking at me as she kept looking right into my eyes.

Then I began doing my abs as did

she. She gradually worked her way close to where I was doing my abs. I said "hi how are you doing?" she replied "not

bad how are you?" I said "pretty good".

That was about it. There were 2 other guys she obviously new in the same

viscinity as we were. They kept going over to her every few minutes to talk to her. That's a puppy dog, they went

out of their way to go and talk to her.

I won't do that.

Anyway I went to my treadmill, I saw her go to the

locker room. I thought maybe she would come onto the treadmill but it turned out she was finished and was leaving.

As she walked by me on the treadmill, she was almost not even going to look at me or say bye until she looked

up and I winked at her and she gave a sexy yet at the same time shy smile.

I personally don't think this young

woman is a shy one. Yet I get the feeling she is either shy to talk to me more often and ask things about me or

maybe she is intimidated but I don't think that's the case?

What do you guys think? Could this be just an

extreme case of playing hard to get? She's been doing this for about 6 months. Always checking me out, saying hi

but she would never go out of her way to come and see me.

That's why I'm confused. And her sexy/shy smile in

response to my wink confuses me even more.

she is most likely fucking a

another guy. she likes the attention she is getting from you and others at the gym. 6 month and only smiles and

winks.

in the name of god, please move on
    ________
    Expert

insurance
    Last edited by chicago; 04-08-2011 at 03:07 PM.

"i dated a middle east

woman before when i broke up. her brothers and relatives beat the shit out of me."
    Funny you should

mention that. I had an Iranian GF in college. She was beautiful but a confused mix of modern western and traditional

Iranian values. After I had been dating her for only about a month we had a fight. The next day her 2 brothers came

over and pushed me around and made it clear they would kick my ass if I messed up their sister. I wasn't interested

in being really serious (marriage was out of the question) or getting my ass kicked so I faded away. After all that

trouble, I never got any!

Incidentally, I had to ask her older brother permission to take her out on our

first date.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Journeyman

Chicago

she is most

likely fucking a another guy. she likes the attention she is getting from you and others at the gym. 6 month and

only smiles and winks.

in the name of god, please move on
    I knew she was probably having sex with

another guy or she was at one time. I agree only smiles and hello's after 6 months followed by recent winks with

the Chikara is time to move on.

The thing is as I said I DON'T go out of my way to talk to her or be close to

her as many of the other guys and older men in the gym do.

It was just interesting to see new reactions from her

with the Chikara.
    And I got that "he's hot" reply that I've been looking for. Not only did she say it, but she

said it to another guy that I know on Tuesday who was 2 treadmills over while she was next to me.

LOL he was

arguing with her and telling her to talk to me as she constantly was going over to him and I assume to ask questions

about me b/c she knows I also talk to him. Then the sexy wink/smile.

That's just my problem, getting her

to approach and ask me questions. Sometimes it appears as though she is shy but I don't think she is shy at all.

But why did her friend have to argue with her to get her to talk to me then? Why is she asking him things about me?

I don't get it?

Gegogi

Funny you should mention that. I had an Iranian GF in college. She was

beautiful but a confused mix of modern western and traditional Iranian values. After I had been dating her for only

about a month we had a fight. The next day her 2 brothers came over and pushed me around and made it clear they

would kick my ass if I messed up their sister. I wasn't interested in being really serious (marriage was out of the

question) or getting my ass kicked so I faded away. After all that trouble, I never got any!

Incidentally, I had

to ask her older brother permission to take her out on our first date.
    I know what you mean. I dated a

very sexy Haitian girl and eventually after a few months when I met her parents they literally told her to stop

seeing me b/c I was a "whitey". Pretty insulting.

I'm friends with ppl from many different nationalities

including different African American descent, Greek, Italian, you name it. I also have Arabic friends. They and

their families are from North America never lived in the Middle East.

They don't behave this way even the

Islamic and Muslim Arabs I know. And the Christian Arabs I'm friends with don't act this way either.

So it's

for sure a traditional culture clash.

It's not fair, but at the same time I understand where traditional

families are coming from.

sigfreed thats her game, to

make you think about her alot, because everytime you think about her over and over, the image of her becomes bigger

and bigger, like advertising and brain washing, then finally controling you brain, she think its fun fucking with

you brain. by the way woman can see right threw you that you want them , even if you dont act like a puppy. they

can feel the were you stand.

my last advice to you is
    1) stop thinking about her,
    2) ignore the shit out of

her (fuck the smiles and winks)
    3) i bet you, if you see this chick after 10 years, she wont look that good (

compare to a younger girl).
    4) everyday she is getting older and fallling apart more.
    5) chicks are like cars,

worth lots of money when new, but worth shit when old. bad investment.
    6) the fact is chicks need you, more than

you need them. in the long run
    7) woman know the truth about them self, that why they shop for a rich guy, and try

to sucker him into marriage. if this arab girl knew, you were a multi-millionare, she would be sucking your dick,

for lunch , breakfest , dinner.

good luck

________
    Children Depakote
    Last edited by chicago; 04-08-2011 at 03:07 PM.

Journeyman

I still don't know where you

want to go with this girl. Do you want to take her out? Do you want to just play games? Or do you want to bang

her like a salvation army drum? lol Depending on the outcome that you're hoping for, you need to change your

approach. This girl doesn't seem to be wanting anything, yet she doesn't seem to be assertively rejecting you, so

I think that means she's either playing games (VERY LIKELY), or she's just got a very strange way of showing what

she wants.

In my opinion, this girl is doing her best at confusing you. She's sending you mixed signals,

talking to other people you know about you, and then completely pulling a 180 and winking at you. I feel your

frustration, man. I know that if I was in your position, I'd be going out of my mind. Here's my advice to you

(reply with what you want from her, and I'll make it more specific) : When you have these little short

conversations with her, add something in quickly, like 'so, what are you up to this weekend?' or another

sidestepping question like that. Or, if you want and have the balls to do it, outright ask her. Esk6969 had a good

approach in his post, so I'd take that and run with it, or modify it where you feel is needed. THis little thing

between you and her isn't going to go anywhere unless one of you gets fed up or one of you makes a move. And,

I'll bet you the bottle of NPA I just got that it isn't going to be her.

Come to think about it, NPA with

Chikara would help you very much. Put a few drops of NPA on a wrist and cover it with a few sprays of Chikara. Rub

your wrists together, and you are set. This combo is jampacked with 'mones, and I'm pretty sure that if she took

a double take of you with the Chikara on, she'll take a triple with Chikara AND NPA. Good luck man, and post your

results as well as where you want this to go. Hope I'm of some assistance!

Woman's point of

view:

I'm wondering if she is thinking the same about you, Sigfreed (referring to your first post). Maybe

she thinks she is not getting anywhere with you with all the smiling and waving and the one flirty wink. If you do

make a move and it doesn't work out, are you going to be comfortable at the same gym with her? That's something

you want to think about. Also, what are you waiting for? Do you want her to ask you out? This is one of the

reasons most beautiful woman do not get dates, because most guys are too scared to ask them out.

Journeyman

culturalblonde

Woman's point of view:

I'm wondering if she is thinking the same about you, Sigfreed (referring to your first

post). Maybe she thinks she is not getting anywhere with you with all the smiling and waving and the one flirty

wink. If you do make a move and it doesn't work out, are you going to be comfortable at the same gym with her?

That's something you want to think about. Also, what are you waiting for? Do you want her to ask you out? This is

one of the reasons most beautiful woman do not get dates, because most guys are too scared to ask them out.

I very much appreciate a woman's insight here. Well as you know I don't let myself become a puppy dog or a

woman's personal servant like filling up her water bottle. If that happens she will think of you as a push over and

she will take immediate advantage of you and you will become even further distant from you.

We've all been

through that. I made that mistake with my very second and third girlfriend, even my current ex girlfriend. My

current ex girlfriend treated me like her personal chauffeur. I even told her so and she said that's not what was

going on. And that was one of the reasons we broke up b/c I was doing a lot for her and her parents and she wasn't

giving in return.

See here's where this gym hottie confuses me. The first few months I started training

there, the impression she gave me was snob the way she carried herself and always had men on her.

So I don't

usually spend my time on women as such. Until one day she came on the treadmill near me and talked to me a bit.

That's when the hello's and smiles began.

So I did the most natural thing and I'd try to talk to her if we

were in the same location of the gym as I didn't want to be one of the guys she always gets following her around.

The funny thing is when I would talk to her, she wouldn't always say much nor would she ask anything about me or

what I was up to and so on. Most ppl that I've dated when the first initial flirting goes on, they show some

interest by approaching me, asking about me, trying to touch me in some way and so on.

I am basically just

looking for some more signs of interest that I've listed above. And I'm not really getting those signs with her

until the wink this past week and I winked back and received a sexy/shy smile. But so far she hasn't gone out of

her way that much to approach me or find things out about me. As I said she was arguing with the guy on the

treadmill he was trying to get her to talk to me instead of asking him about me.

So you can see my confusion.

Very mixed signals. As I said most women I've dated, eventually started approaching me more often to find things

out about me.

I don't necessarily want her to ask me out, just show me a little more just talk to me and ask

questions about me. That's all I'm lookin for.

Quote Originally Posted by chicago
    5) chicks are like

cars, worth lots of money when new, but worth shit when old.

Yeesh.
    If a guy's a cocksucker in his life, when he dies, he don't become a saint. - Morris Levy, Hitmen

Holmes' Theme Song

Journeyman

BigMan808

I still

don't know where you want to go with this girl. Do you want to take her out? Do you want to just play games? Or do

you want to bang her like a salvation army drum? lol Depending on the outcome that you're hoping for, you need to

change your approach. This girl doesn't seem to be wanting anything, yet she doesn't seem to be assertively

rejecting you, so I think that means she's either playing games (VERY LIKELY), or she's just got a very strange

way of showing what she wants.
    Well basically I'd like to get to a point of taking her out and see where

it leads. If it's a few dates and some fun and she just wants to be friends afterwards that's okay with me, or if

she eventually wants to be steady that's also fine with me.

I don't even know what type of approach to have

with this young woman b/c she gives such confusing signals to me and has yet to approach me or asked anything about

me. So you are right about not seeming to want anything, yet at the same time not rejecting me. It very well could

be games. But either way she's very strange in her body language. I'm just confused.

In my opinion,

this girl is doing her best at confusing you. She's sending you mixed signals, talking to other people you know

about you, and then completely pulling a 180 and winking at you. I feel your frustration, man. I know that if I was

in your position, I'd be going out of my mind. Here's my advice to you (reply with what you want from her, and

I'll make it more specific) : When you have these little short conversations with her, add something in quickly,

like 'so, what are you up to this weekend?' or another sidestepping question like that. Or, if you want and have

the balls to do it, outright ask her. Esk6969 had a good approach in his post, so I'd take that and run with it, or

modify it where you feel is needed. THis little thing between you and her isn't going to go anywhere unless one of

you gets fed up or one of you makes a move. And, I'll bet you the bottle of NPA I just got that it isn't going to

be her.
    Well she certainly is doing her best to confuse me, but I'm not showing it at all. Just going

about my business.

Funny you mention adding something more specific to our little short and brief conversations.

Today on the way into the gym I saw her signing some papers and I asked how she was doing followed by asking how her

Friday night was and if she did anything special. She said she didn't have a good night b/c she just stayed home

and slept (by herself LOL).

Come to think about it, NPA with Chikara would help you very much. Put a few

drops of NPA on a wrist and cover it with a few sprays of Chikara. Rub your wrists together, and you are set. This

combo is jampacked with 'mones, and I'm pretty sure that if she took a double take of you with the Chikara on,

she'll take a triple with Chikara AND NPA. Good luck man, and post your results as well as where you want this to

go. Hope I'm of some assistance!
    Well I was thinking about NPA. Could I also put on 2 dabs of NPA on my

neck instead, and cover it up with Chikara?

Thanks again for the advice.

Chicago

sigfreed

thats her game, to make you think about her alot, because everytime you think about her over and over, the image of

her becomes bigger and bigger, like advertising and brain washing, then finally controling you brain, she think its

fun fucking with you brain. by the way woman can see right threw you that you want them , even if you dont act like

a puppy. they can feel the were you stand.

my last advice to you is
    1) stop thinking about her,
    2) ignore the

shit out of her (fuck the smiles and winks)
    3) i bet you, if you see this chick after 10 years, she wont look that

good ( compare to a younger girl).
    4) everyday she is getting older and fallling apart more.
    5) chicks are like

cars, worth lots of money when new, but worth shit when old. bad investment.
    6) the fact is chicks need you, more

than you need them. in the long run
    7) woman know the truth about them self, that why they shop for a rich guy, and

try to sucker him into marriage. if this arab girl knew, you were a multi-millionare, she would be sucking your

dick, for lunch , breakfest , dinner.

good luck .
    Well I think you could very well be right. I'm not

sure if I agree with number four though as she keeps herself very fit and I've found some women looking better in

their mid 30's and 40's as I dated 2 older women before.

Number 7 I totally agree with and she could very well

be that type, but I could be wrong. No offense to any women here but I can't stand the gold diggers.

One

experiment I would love to do if I ever did win the lottery is go to a fancy place with lots of women around who are

well dressed, go there for a week in sneakers, jeans and a T-shirt maybe even a baseball cap. Hit on every woman I

could. Then the following week I clean myself up, put on a 3 piece suit, cufflinks, leather shoes, maybe even a

brief case and hit on every woman there. I'd like to see how many women who rejected me last week, would hit on me

in my 3 piece suit.

What I did do today was I saw one gym buddy there who knows the guy she was talking

to while right beside me. I told him what happened earlier in the week with his other buddy and her while on the

treadmill.

This guy says he would talk to the guy on the treadmill she was conversing with about me to see if he

knows anything that I don't know. That could be the best thing in this case b/c the treadmill guy talks to her

frequently.

Thanks all who replied.

OH....MY....GOD!!!! This is

frustrating.

Let me get this straight - you've:

- Overhead this chick talking about you (to another GUY,

no less)
    - Heard her say "he's hot" in reference to you
    - Noticed her gradually move into your personal space

every time you're in the gym
    - Seen her intentionally put her ass on display by the cable crunch (yes, it WAS

intentional)
    - Said hello and smiled to each other every time you are there
    - In spite of the fact that you

AREN'T one of her beta puppy dogs (does she go out of her way to flirt with them?)
    - Had her wink at you
    - Had

her give you the sexy/shy look (that's a very classic IOI, the way)
    - Seen her checking you at all the time
    - Had

her look you directly in the eye while checking you out
    - Had her tell you she's free on Friday nights (MASSIVE

DLV on her part)

And yet, you are "basically looking for more signs of interest"? WTF?

It's like, if this

chick walked up to you, started looking you in the eye with dilated pupils, nervously fidgeting, twirlring her hair,

stammering over her words, sweating, and said "my, it's rather hot in here", but didn't touch you, you'd

interpret that as "not interested", like she's really commenting on the air conditioning system or something.

Let me make this perfectly clear:

THIS....GIRL....LIKES....YOU.

What more do you want? Oh, right, SHE has

to come up to YOU before you'll talk to her, and you won't touch (kino) her until she touches you. Yet, the OTHER

guys in the gym are acting "beta". Right.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigman808
    THis little thing between you and her isn't going

to go anywhere unless one of you gets fed up or one of you makes a move. And, I'll bet you the bottle of NPA I just

got that it isn't going to be her.
    Ummm.. YEAHH, I could not agree more with that. It's time to make

a move. I mean, for Chrissake, you've now had a WOMAN on this thread tell you she's probably thinking the same

way you are. I completely agree with CulturalBlond's post. One of the best kept secrets in the world, is that

beautiful women are often approached LESS in DHV (demostration of High Value) situations, than other women, due to

the intimidation factor.

Look at this situation objectively: You've already had massive IOI's from

HBgymhottie, you've really done nothing to make a move, and now you're going to talk yourself out of it, because

she hasn't literally thrown herself at you, so you conclude she's not intersted. So rather than ask her out,

where the odds are probably FAR better than 50/50 she'd say yes, instead, you're going to pass up this

opportunity, and only because of something you've constructed in your head, that doesn't even coincide with

reality. And what's even worse, this is a RISK-FREE situation. What I mean by that is, what is going to happen if

she's says "no"? Will you die? Will you lose your gym membership? Will the puppy dogs who fill her water bottle

laugh at you? Will you then become unattractive to all other women? The answers to the above are no, no, no, no,

and no.

You have nothing to lose, and everything to gain here. With due respect, please don't take Chicago's

advice. It's rather obvious from his posts in this thread that he has had problems in the past with women, and is

bitter. Really, not all women are like "used cars" or golddiggers or whatever. You're letting yourself get talked

into quitting, without even having tried in the first place! If you do that, I've got news - the most beta guy in

that gym is YOU. At least the waterboy AFC's (average frustrated chumps) who have no chance still talk to her.

You have her attraction, plus Chikara, plus a mastermind group here willing to help you, and yet that's STILL not

enough. (BTW, the reason I'm being so harsh on you about this, is because I've done similar things myself. And

come to regret it. I'm trying to spare you that.)

Again, as above: Attraction->Rapport->Seduction. You HAVE

attraction. You keep assuming you don't, thus raising her value level above your own - not good. If you approach

her with that attitude, you'll get blown out. And rightly so. ASSUME you already have her attention, because, if

your posts are accurate - you do.

Onto Rapport. Remember, as above, Attraction minus Rapport = LJBF. So, you

have to establish at least minimum rapport before making your move. Find something she either cares about, or

something you have in common, and then talk with her about it in a way designed to make her feel good about herself,

in your presence. Hmmm, if only we could find a common ground in the GYM, hmm... what could it be.....

Oh,

wait, I know... MAYBE you could talk to her about working out! Hmmm, what a concept! This is ridiculously easy to

do. First, find something to compliement her on - anything besides her tits or ass. Maybe her abs. "Hey, I

noticed your abs have gotten a lot more cut. What's your routine?"

This accomplishes several things. It lets

her know: You've been looking. It makes her feel good about herself. It pays her a compliment, but in a very

non-supplicative way ("not omigod, you are so hot, please date me, omigod) LOL...

And it gets her TALKING to

you. Which is what you wanted, right?

HB: Oh, uh, thanks (flustered by your confidence... and chikara

) I do xyz crunches, blah blah blah
    Sig: Yeah, well, you look great (no pause) I just love workin' out, you know?

Really gets the blood moving. But what I really love is that awesome endorphin rush after a great set, you know?

(no pause), Like, you just get that whole 'king of the world' feeling going on (shameless Titanic anchor, chicks

love that scene in that movie), (no pause), like there's nothing in the world you can't do, and everthing you want

is laid right out before you.... (pause, look away for just a second in "amazement and wonder")
    HB: DDB (Doggy

Dinner Bowl look, i.e., eating it up )
    Sig: Well, it's been great talking to you, I've gotta get going, got a

meeting/date/whatevre
    HB: ummm, ok (not wanting you to leave)
    Sig: Hey, listen, you mind if I give you a call

sometime? Maybe we could grab a cup of coffee sometime, and compare routines or something (delivered with cheshire

cat smile - let HER imagine what kind of 'routines' you mean. Workout routines? Something else?

)
    HB: Yes (VISUALIZE THIS MOMENT BEFOREHAND)
    Sig: Cool, what's your #?

One thing I *will* agree with

Chigago on, either make a move, or move on...

Journeyman

esk6969

OH....MY....GOD!!!! This is frustrating.

Let me get this straight - you've:

- Overhead this chick talking

about you (to another GUY, no less)
    - Heard her say "he's hot" in reference to you
    - Noticed her gradually move

into your personal space every time you're in the gym
    - Seen her intentionally put her ass on display by the cable

crunch (yes, it WAS intentional)
    - Said hello and smiled to each other every time you are there
    - In spite of the

fact that you AREN'T one of her beta puppy dogs (does she go out of her way to flirt with them?)
    - Had her wink at

you
    - Had her give you the sexy/shy look (that's a very classic IOI, the way)
    - Seen her checking you at all the

time
    - Had her look you directly in the eye while checking you out
    - Had her tell you she's free on Friday nights

(MASSIVE DLV on her part)

And yet, you are "basically looking for more signs of interest"? WTF?

It's like,

if this chick walked up to you, started looking you in the eye with dilated pupils, nervously fidgeting, twirlring

her hair, stammering over her words, sweating, and said "my, it's rather hot in here", but didn't touch you,

you'd interpret that as "not interested", like she's really commenting on the air conditioning system or

something.

Let me make this perfectly clear:

THIS....GIRL....LIKES....YOU.

What more do you want? Oh,

right, SHE has to come up to YOU before you'll talk to her, and you won't touch (kino) her until she touches you.

Yet, the OTHER guys in the gym are acting "beta". Right.
    I agree and you would think she is interested in me.

The thing is when I try to talk to her or joke around with her or to tease her, sometimes she doesn't reply or

keeps her conversations very brief.

And she doesn't ask me personal details to know who I am. There have been

times I've tried to let her know personal details about me after I've asked her something and she doesn't seem

too interested.

That's where I'm confused.

If you were into someone as much as you think she's into me,

wouldn't you want to know things about the person you're into? That's at least been my personal experience with

women who were interested in me or that I dated.

Unlike other girls I tease and joke around with, most others

respond and tease back. Yet with this one, she doesn't always laugh at jokes that other ppl would. Which I find a

bit strange.

Ummm.. YEAHH, I could not agree more with that. It's time to make a move. I mean, for

Chrissake, you've now had a WOMAN on this thread tell you she's probably thinking the same way you are. I

completely agree with CulturalBlond's post. One of the best kept secrets in the world, is that beautiful women are

often approached LESS in DHV (demostration of High Value) situations, than other women, due to the intimidation

factor.
    Well as I said the first impression she gave me when I first started training there was that she was

an attention seeking snob (no offense to anyone). And ppl I met that I train there with now told me that she mainly

looks around at me and other ppl just to see who's checking her out.

That leads to other confusion.

And yes

I agree with you and CulturalBlond's post about attractive women being less approached b/c of intimidation, but I

don't always understand that as sometimes I always see hotties being hit on and followed around (not what I will

do).

Basically I guess I'm just worried that I could be just being played with by her for her amusement to try

and make me cave and follow her around. If that's the case and I ask her out, I will look like a fool that she

played me for.

I agree about making a move, and I want to make a move. On Monday the guy I was training with

today will talk to the treadmill guy she was talking to me about and see if he knows anything concerning myself and

her. If he does and it's good, I will probably make a move b/c he knows her and she talks to him a lot.

Look at this situation objectively: You've already had massive IOI's from HBgymhottie, you've really done nothing

to make a move, and now you're going to talk yourself out of it, because she hasn't literally thrown herself at

you, so you conclude she's not intersted. So rather than ask her out, where the odds are probably FAR better than

50/50 she'd say yes, instead, you're going to pass up this opportunity, and only because of something you've

constructed in your head, that doesn't even coincide with reality. And what's even worse, this is a RISK-FREE

situation. What I mean by that is, what is going to happen if she's says "no"? Will you die? Will you lose your gym

membership? Will the puppy dogs who fill her water bottle laugh at you? Will you then become unattractive to all

other women? The answers to the above are no, no, no, no, and no.
    Well you basically stated my concerns, but

of course I won't lose my gym membership. I guess a part of me is also concerned if she says anything to any of the

other women in the gym if I've totally taken things the wrong way.

You have nothing to lose, and

everything to gain here. With due respect, please don't take Chicago's advice. It's rather obvious from his posts

in this thread that he has had problems in the past with women, and is bitter. Really, not all women are like "used

cars" or golddiggers or whatever. You're letting yourself get talked into quitting, without even having tried in

the first place! If you do that, I've got news - the most beta guy in that gym is YOU. At least the waterboy AFC's

(average frustrated chumps) who have no chance still talk to her. You have her attraction, plus Chikara, plus a

mastermind group here willing to help you, and yet that's STILL not enough. (BTW, the reason I'm being so harsh on

you about this, is because I've done similar things myself. And come to regret it. I'm trying to spare you that.)
    I have had some bad experiences with women like all of us and I've moved on and know which ones to pick

from.

I agree with you about being harsh and totally understand b/c I'm realizing that I'm missing out on

experiences in my life that I'd like to look back on and remember.

Again, as above:

Attraction->Rapport->Seduction. You HAVE attraction. You keep assuming you don't, thus raising her value level

above your own - not good. If you approach her with that attitude, you'll get blown out. And rightly so. ASSUME you

already have her attention, because, if your posts are accurate - you do.

Onto Rapport. Remember, as above,

Attraction minus Rapport = LJBF. So, you have to establish at least minimum rapport before making your move. Find

something she either cares about, or something you have in common, and then talk with her about it in a way designed

to make her feel good about herself, in your presence. Hmmm, if only we could find a common ground in the GYM,

hmm... what could it be.....
    I agree with the above statements. Speaking of finding something she cares

about, well a few weeks ago I asked her about her gym photo shoot I saw being done in the gym about a month ago and

she was interested in that. She trains 6 days a week, so I know she cares about her body and the gym. But wouldn't

she get bored talking about that? I'm sure everyone else talks to her about it.

Oh, wait, I know...

MAYBE you could talk to her about working out! Hmmm, what a concept! This is ridiculously easy to do. First, find

something to compliement her on - anything besides her tits or ass. Maybe her abs. "Hey, I noticed your abs have

gotten a lot more cut. What's your routine?"

This accomplishes several things. It lets her know: You've been

looking. It makes her feel good about herself. It pays her a compliment, but in a very non-supplicative way ("not

omigod, you are so hot, please date me, omigod) LOL...

And it gets her TALKING to you. Which is what you wanted,

right?
    When I see her on Monday when the opportunity rises to talk to her I will ask her if she has any

hobbies and/or what she normally does on the weekend outside the gym and work and elaborate on that which is

something I've been trying to do but haven't had the opportunity as she was training a client who was a friend of

hers.

HB: Oh, uh, thanks (flustered by your confidence... and chikara ) I do xyz crunches,

blah blah blah
    Sig: Yeah, well, you look great (no pause) I just love workin' out, you know? Really gets the blood

moving. But what I really love is that awesome endorphin rush after a great set, you know? (no pause), Like, you

just get that whole 'king of the world' feeling going on (shameless Titanic anchor, chicks love that scene in that

movie), (no pause), like there's nothing in the world you can't do, and everthing you want is laid right out

before you.... (pause, look away for just a second in "amazement and wonder")
    HB: DDB (Doggy Dinner Bowl look,

i.e., eating it up )
    Sig: Well, it's been great talking to you, I've gotta get going, got a

meeting/date/whatevre
    HB: ummm, ok (not wanting you to leave)
    Sig: Hey, listen, you mind if I give you a call

sometime? Maybe we could grab a cup of coffee sometime, and compare routines or something (delivered with cheshire

cat smile - let HER imagine what kind of 'routines' you mean. Workout routines? Something else? )
    HB:

Yes (VISUALIZE THIS MOMENT BEFOREHAND)
    Sig: Cool, what's your #?

One thing I *will* agree with Chigago on,

either make a move, or move on...
    This is exactly the type of conversation I've been wanting and playing

out.

The thing is, one of the details that gave me the impression that she could be an attention seeking snob is

that one day a couple of months ago when she was on the treadmill right next to me, she was talking to another

guy.

From the conversation I heard they were confirming plans for dinner and he asked "how will I get in touch

with you? Could I have your number?" and she replied to him "around here nobody has my number with a smirk on her

face as she said it".

So this is why I'm a bit nervous to ask for her number. She lives at home she told me so

if she does give me her number it will probably be her cell phone number which is fine.

Here is another

question I have, could the reason she doesn't talk to me or ask personal details about me b/c she may just want to

have sex with me and doesn't care to really know me? She does not seem like this type, but I am having a tough time

figuring out who she really is.

But I'm going to wait until Monday to see if the treadmill guy she talked

to about me and said I'm hot to before she winked at me knows anything about the situation between myself and

her.

Then I will decide, if he tells me she's interested in me and been waiting for me to make a move than I

will proceed. If he says other wise like she is just trying to screw with my head than I will be undecided.

Journeyman

AHHHHHH! COME ON, MAN! Esk6969

laid it out more than perfectly for you. I couldn't have done a better job, except for one thing. I'd have put a

little endnote in the post, saying something along the lines of: 'GET YOUR ASS MOVING!' This situation is actually

kind of simple, if you think about it. Okay, screw that. It's extremely simple. We have Sig here, who wants to ...

this girl in the gym, and the girl is acting mysterious, yada yada yada. Now, let's look at the BIG picture here:

This girl LIKES you. Enough said? Yes.

Okay, now that you know what to do, and how you can

do it, what on earth are you going to do? YOU ARE GOING TO GET OFF YOUR LITTLE COMPUTER CHAIR, AND START TALKING TO

THIS WOMAN! Sorry for being harsh, but you need to get into action, man! The good things in life don't come to you.

You go out and get them. But, in order to do that, you have to realize that logic isn't always involved in these

situations. Do what esk suggested: Talk to her, find a common ground, (the gym is picture perfect) and get her

number. Forget talking to that guy on the treadmill. Find out for yourself whether or not she's up for you. You

cannot depend on other people to tell you things you should already know. Good luck man, and remember: Don't wait

for life's positives to pass you by; get your ass up and go get them.

King of the coupons!

Exclamation

T'was much simpler when you

could club'em side the head, drag'em back to ya cave/bush, and do'em, yes?
    Hit her with a dead fish

, and get on with it!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Journeyman

Bigman808

AHHHHHH! COME ON, MAN! Esk6969 laid it out more than perfectly for you. I couldn't have done a better job, except

for one thing. I'd have put a little endnote in the post, saying something along the lines of: 'GET YOUR ASS

MOVING!' This situation is actually kind of simple, if you think about it. Okay, screw that. It's extremely

simple. We have Sig here, who wants to ... this girl in the gym, and the girl is acting mysterious, yada yada yada.

Now, let's look at the BIG picture here: This girl LIKES you. Enough said? Yes.

Okay, now

that you know what to do, and how you can do it, what on earth are you going to do? YOU ARE GOING TO GET OFF YOUR

LITTLE COMPUTER CHAIR, AND START TALKING TO THIS WOMAN! Sorry for being harsh, but you need to get into action, man!

The good things in life don't come to you. You go out and get them. But, in order to do that, you have to realize

that logic isn't always involved in these situations. Do what esk suggested: Talk to her, find a common ground,

(the gym is picture perfect) and get her number. Forget talking to that guy on the treadmill. Find out for yourself

whether or not she's up for you. You cannot depend on other people to tell you things you should already know. Good

luck man, and remember: Don't wait for life's positives to pass you by; get your ass up and go get them.

I totally agree with you guys.

Just the thing is, now this is the confusing part. As I said sometimes she is a

bit cold with me when I talk to her. Now if she is interested in me in fact, wouldn't she be a little more

reseptive to my invitation for my conversation?
    Sometimes when I try to find things out about her and her

interests, she makes it very difficult. You'd think being on the treadmill right next to me, she'd want to talk.

But again when I try, she doesn't always respond well or she's very brief. Sometimes if I ask her if she

likes something she will either just nod her head or just say yes or no and go on with her treadmill instead of

elaborating on it.

That's where I'm just confused. Most other women I've spoken to would be interested in a

conversation even and they'd ask me questions. This is the level of interaction that I'm having trouble reaching

with her b/c of how she is with me.

I know for a fact that if my gym buddy talks to the treadmill guy and says

I'm interested and wanted to know her status, it will get back to her so she will know that I'm interested.

Although I don't follow her around like a puppy dog, I still have shown my interest like "ATTEMPTING" to start up

a conversation with her. This is the problem I'm currently having. Getting her to be more reseptive when speaking

to her. I know she isn't shy.

For me to get the nerve to ask out a woman, especially a very attractive woman I

usually need to have a few pleasant conversations with her where we exchange personal information so we learn more

about eachother.

Once this level of interaction is reached, I don't usually have a problem asking out an

attractive woman. But if I don't get to that level, I won't make my move as there's not much common ground.

Do you think it's possible she just wants to have sex with me and she doesn't care to know who I am? Is that

why she's not interested in personal conversation outside the gym/work?

I won't be seeing her until Monday

anyway as she doesn't train on Sunday and either do I. Anyway I'm going out with a couple of buddies so I'm about

to apply some Chikara before I leave.

MOBLEYC57

I hope you're joking as that's not my style. I like

someone to be concious that I'm with.

Page 1 of 6 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information