I've been putting Chikara to the test this week at especially at the gym

and I maybe getting somewhere with it or it could be my imagination.

I've been going to this particular gym

for a couple of years now. I started talking to this very attractive Mid Eastern female aobut 25 about a year

ago.

She always has men of all ages following her around like puppy dogs trying to talk to her. This is

something I will never do even though like all of us I made the mistake for a couple of years in my late teens and

early 20's.

So mostly I'd interact with her when she'd walk by me and she'd say hello, smile, and give a

little flirty chit chat. Then other times I would try to talk to her she'd either ignore me or just say hello w/o a

smile.
But always I would see her checking me out from across the other side of the gym and when I'd look in her

direction she'd quickly look away.

There was a period of a month maybe 5 weeks that I wouldn't say hello to

her b/c one day she didn't even say hello. So for about 5 weeks she wouldn't say hello to me, but I would still

see her checking me out so I'm like WTF?

She would also very often come on a treadmill that was right next

to mine when all the other tread mills were open. Yet she'd only keep brief conversations.

I always thought

she was a snob especially what others have told me about her. But I think I and they are wrong.

Now this week

with the Chikara which I also do believe is a builder and one needs more than one exposure to your signature with

it.

On Monday I was doing my chest and I was hoping to run into her and sure enough she was training in the

same section I was. She walked by me fairly close and said hello followed by a sexy smile.

Then I noticed she

took a second fast look with a very quick somewhat of a surprised look on her face and went to talk to her

girlfriend she was training with. They (mainly her) looked like giddy highschool girls when they were

talking.

The next day, Tuesday of this week I had 2.5 sprays on my neck and 2 on my T-shirt.

I had

start up with my treadmill at the end. She put her stuff on the treadmill right next to me and went in the locker. 2

treadmills over this guy I know (as I trained with him before) who she speaks to was there and the treadmill

inbetween her and him was empty. I thought she would've went next to him but instead she came next to me.

I

was speaking to her a bit asking how her week was going and what she does on weekends, if she had any vacation time.

She kept it very brief. Almost ignoring me. Then she kept on jumping to the other treadmill to talk to the other

guy.

I heard her say "he's hot" and some other things. I had a phone call on my cell phone and at that point

she went over to him again.

I heard him say "well don't talk to me, talk to him". Then I finished on the

treadmill and I said "I'll see you later" and she replied "chow".

I went into the locker room as usual, and

when I came out I waved to her. Normally she just gives a little discreet wave and little smile.

What

she did this time BLEW ME AWAY. Not only did she give a sexy wave and sexy smile, BUT FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER she

gave me a very sexy wink.

Now I'm trying to figure out if she's into me as she gives me plenty of mixed

signals. Yes I know some women like to play hard to get, but we're beyond that point now.

So I'm confused.

I guess I will have to see what plays out tomorrow evening?

So there was already some flirtiness going on

waaaaay before the Chikara, but when I had the Chikara on I heard her say "he's hot" and she gave me that sexy wink

and smile.

My big quesiton is, HOW SHOULD I BE WITH HER? WHAT TYPES OF THINGS SHOULD I SAY TO HER TO KEEP IT

ON A SEXY LEVEL?

Thanks all sorry for the length, but there was a lot of needed detail to describe.