belgareth

Sounds a

little like a prima donna. You sure you want to bother with her? There are so many fine women running around loose

it seems a waste of effort to spend this much energy on one that might not be worth the trouble.
You are

right possibly a prima donna and many other women around. The thing is I'm actually not focusing as much time and

energy on her as you think. Yes I've been wondering what the hell she is thinking the last few days, but I could

also care less if I didn't see her again.

What is boggling my mind the most (honest, not putting that much

focus on her) is her recent acts, the winks, sexy and sometimes shy smiles, bending over right in front of me,

coming onto treadmills right next to me when all the other treadmills are open, coming into the same area to train

as I am, talking to other people/guys about me saying that I'm hot, talking to other women in the gym and then

giving me looks in my eyes and checking me out with other women.

And why she does not give me much of an

opportunity to have meaningful conversations with her or ask anything about me while she talks to other people.

I just want to know why she is doing this or if she is just playing with my head (IMO that is what she is doing to

get my attention she gets from the other men).

That's the situation. Once I can find out what she thinks, than

I will make a move. Could she be intimidated by me or shy to speak to me? I know she isn't shy to talk with other

men.

As I said I've never encountered this with anyone women I've dated or had sexual relations with.

Once

I know what's going on in her head (and it's obvious I'm not going to be able to find out from her directly, I

will make my move)

Thanks again.