Close

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast
    Journeyman

visit-red-300x50PNG
    belgareth

Sounds a

little like a prima donna. You sure you want to bother with her? There are so many fine women running around loose

it seems a waste of effort to spend this much energy on one that might not be worth the trouble.
    You are

right possibly a prima donna and many other women around. The thing is I'm actually not focusing as much time and

energy on her as you think. Yes I've been wondering what the hell she is thinking the last few days, but I could

also care less if I didn't see her again.

What is boggling my mind the most (honest, not putting that much

focus on her) is her recent acts, the winks, sexy and sometimes shy smiles, bending over right in front of me,

coming onto treadmills right next to me when all the other treadmills are open, coming into the same area to train

as I am, talking to other people/guys about me saying that I'm hot, talking to other women in the gym and then

giving me looks in my eyes and checking me out with other women.

And why she does not give me much of an

opportunity to have meaningful conversations with her or ask anything about me while she talks to other people.

I just want to know why she is doing this or if she is just playing with my head (IMO that is what she is doing to

get my attention she gets from the other men).

That's the situation. Once I can find out what she thinks, than

I will make a move. Could she be intimidated by me or shy to speak to me? I know she isn't shy to talk with other

men.

As I said I've never encountered this with anyone women I've dated or had sexual relations with.

Once

I know what's going on in her head (and it's obvious I'm not going to be able to find out from her directly, I

will make my move)

Thanks again.

As soon as she hears you are

asking about her she will have an advantage over you. Back off and let her come to you.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

King of the coupons!

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth
    As soon as she

hears you are asking about her she will have an advantage over you. Back off and let her come to you.
    He

AIN'T listening!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

No, probably not. I'm used to

talking to myself though, I have kids.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Man of La Pancha

I've stayed away from this

thread because I'm the last one who should be criticizing anyone about overanalysis and not asking a girl out, but

after all of this talk I don't get it. I consider myself one of the most clueless and conservative people that

ever walked the earth when it comes to gauging girls' interest in me...but if I got a few winks here and a few

smiles there on a consistent basis, even I would be walking tall and approaching this woman with confidence. I also

would never go around and ask someone else if she liked me...what, am I in high school? I'm an adult...I should at

least try to act like one despite the inner child wanting to get love, attention, and validation from the outside

world.

You want to ask because you want to know. You want to have the sure thing. Life is uncertain. Deal

with it. If you ask, you will not only have uncertainty but just shown that you can't handle it. I say this not

to insult but to teach what I cannot grasp myself most of the time. This is where Bel's comment kicks in. She

finds out, she has the sure thing and you don't. Where does that put you? Even worse than before. You tip your

hand, she knows what you've got, and she rules the table. The difference between that and asking her directly:

you're tipping your hand, but you're betting high stakes and showing you've got guts. In the first example,

you're showing a weak hand. In the second, you've got something (or are bluffing as is the case with "fake it

until you make it" folks), and it's her choice to call you on it. In this card game, however, high stakes show

worthiness, and women want you to raise the stakes.

No, I don't watch the World Series of Poker, but I'm

getting ready to go to Atlantic City...so cut me some slack on the poker metaphors.

Quote Originally Posted by Officer Pancherelli
    I

consider myself one of the most clueless and conservative people that ever walked the earth when it comes to gauging

girls' interest in me.
    For the love of Ralph, assume that they are! Or at least don't assume that

they're not. (Confusion say.)
    If a guy's a cocksucker in his life, when he dies, he don't become a saint. - Morris Levy, Hitmen

Holmes' Theme Song

Pancho, I am with you...........I

don't get why he doesn't ask her out. No wonder it has been months.
    "An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."
    --Benjamin Franklin

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth
    As soon as she

hears you are asking about her she will have an advantage over you. Back off and let her come to you.
    I

agree with you here and I will back off and let her come to me. But at least she will know that I am in fact

interested. Maybe it's what Wood Elf said, she thinks I'm not interested. But I think I've made my intentions

more than clear. Trying to have meaningful conversations, trying to find out what she does with her free time,

checking her out, winking at her and so on.

Pancho1188

I've stayed away from this thread because

I'm the last one who should be criticizing anyone about overanalysis and not asking a girl out, but after all of

this talk I don't get it. I consider myself one of the most clueless and conservative people that ever walked the

earth when it comes to gauging girls' interest in me...but if I got a few winks here and a few smiles there on a

consistent basis, even I would be walking tall and approaching this woman with confidence. I also would never go

around and ask someone else if she liked me...what, am I in high school? I'm an adult...I should at least try to

act like one despite the inner child wanting to get love, attention, and validation from the outside world.

Well I know what you mean. But the winks just started last week when I received my Chikara. So any interaction I

had with her before was just hello's and little smiles. I did find it strange she went on treadmills right next to

me when many of the other ones were free, yet she still chose not to talk much while next to me

I know what you

mean about being in highschool. But it's her who's acting that way talking about me to other females and another

guy. So as Wood Elf I think said, it's a game and I've chosen to play. Besides she doesn't exactly give me the

opportunities to find out for myself

You want to ask because you want to know. You want to have the sure

thing. Life is uncertain. Deal with it. If you ask, you will not only have uncertainty but just shown that you

can't handle it. I say this not to insult but to teach what I cannot grasp myself most of the time. This is where

Bel's comment kicks in. She finds out, she has the sure thing and you don't. Where does that put you? Even worse

than before. You tip your hand, she knows what you've got, and she rules the table. The difference between that and

asking her directly: you're tipping your hand, but you're betting high stakes and showing you've got guts. In the

first example, you're showing a weak hand. In the second, you've got something (or are bluffing as is the case

with "fake it until you make it" folks), and it's her choice to call you on it. In this card game, however, high

stakes show worthiness, and women want you to raise the stakes.

No, I don't watch the World Series of Poker, but

I'm getting ready to go to Atlantic City...so cut me some slack on the poker metaphors.
    I totally agree

with you. As I said the problem is she doesn't give me the opportunity to find out for myself as she doesn't say

much. I know this one isn't shy.

Or could she be too shy to talk to me? It's all just strange, so I'm going

to play my game. Once I find out, from my friend I will back off for sure and just keep it simple.

bjf

Pancho, I am with you...........I don't get why he doesn't ask her out. No wonder it has been months.
    As I said she doesn't give me the opportunity. When she comes on the treadmill right next to me, I think

she comes there b/c she wants to talk to me. Yet when I talk, she makes it clear she doesn't want to say

much

That is where I'm left confused.

Had I been able to have even just 2 meaningful conversations in which

I could've found something out about her, I would've already asked her out no doubt. I need to have a few positive

conversations with someone before I ask them out. If they don't want to talk much or they don't ask me anything

about myself, I start assuming they aren't interested.

And in this case, I think she could very well be just

playing with my head to get my attention. If that's the case, I'd rather know ahead of time before I put myself on

the line and ask her out. If she's only about head games, I don't want to be looking like a fool.

King of the coupons!

Quote Originally Posted by Sigfreed
    I Trying to have

meaningful conversations, trying to find out what she does with her free time, checking her out, winking at her and

so on.
    If you go through life always tryin to have a MEANINGFUL conversations, you're in deep poopoo!

Especially in the gym! meaningful conversations, hmmmmm, can you tell me what would go on that list?

Start ignoring the flake, and once she comes to you for her daily dose of attention, ask her anything

you want! You're hooked, and without a doubt, she knoooooows it. You're looking for the easy system, but with your

head where it's at, you won't find it. You've given her your nuts. Get your balls back, and act

accordingly.

Hey, you can call her parents and ask them all about her, yes?
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by MOBLEYC57
    If you go

through life always tryin to have a MEANINGFUL conversations, you're in deep poopoo! Especially in the gym!

meaningful conversations, hmmmmm, can you tell me what would go on that list?

Start ignoring

the flake, and once she comes to you for her daily dose of attention, ask her anything you want! You're hooked, and

without a doubt, she knoooooows it. You're looking for the easy system, but with your head where it's at, you

won't find it. You've given her your nuts. Get your balls back, and act accordingly.

Hey, you can call

her parents and ask them all about her, yes?
    I doubt I could call her parents LOL. She's Arabic

and from what I've read from a couple of members in this thread, the family is usually very strict over their

daughters especially when it comes to them being involved with non Arabic men.

I'm not saying that all Arabic

families are this way as I have several Arabic friends who are pretty layed back when it comes to such things, but

from what I've read here, a couple of the members said the girls brothers tried to attack them physically.

As

for being hooked, I know how it sounds but I really could care less if I saw her again. I just want to know what her

deal is and why she is talking about me to another guy and other women.

Well I'm basically keeping it simple

stupid (KISS method). Simple hello's and smiles. As I say I don't go out of my way to talk to her like the other

men do.

She is making me feel like I'm in highschool just as Pancho1188 said. It's what she is doing. Going

around talking to other women and a guy about me, checking me out from across the room either alond or with a

friend, coming on the treadmills right next to me and not saying much. To me she's playing games and acting like a

highschool girl.

We're adults for crying out loud. If she wants to know things about me, she should have the

cohones to ask me, not the treadmill guy who knows me. That's what I don't get.

Do you think she's shy to

come talk to me herself? B/c my impression of her is not the shy type.

But I really don't care if I see her

again or not. I just want to know why she's talking about me to another guy and other women saying I'm hot and

checking me out with them and not talking to me.

Just bizare, this is a very first experience for me. Even in

highschool my hisghschool sweetie didn't play these games.

King of the coupons!

Unhappy

I doubt I could

call her parents LOL. She's Arabic
    Damnit, I've been missing that! Reading without my reading

glasses! Forget any and everything I've said! You have a whole new different kind of animal that

requires lots of research.

ARABIC = CONFUSION!

Good luck!

Phero Enthusiast

Cool there may be great unspoken cultural differences

if you've lived in other cultures and/or been with women who are grounded in other (non

anglo american) cultures you begin to discover that they have unexpected approaches to many social matters that we

take for granted. Middle Eastern cultures have the custom of speaking through intermediaries, in other words, what

we would consider straightforward they would consider rude or "not playing by the book".... there are frequently

traditional people who carry a message from one party to another... this makes a great deal of sense in cultures

which believe in arranged marriages and where the family honor is more significant that the individual. There would

be a diplomatic go-between person who knows how and when to approach another party and delicately raise the issue

without forcing it, so if either party does not think it is such a good idea or establish the relationship, there is

little loss of face. Even a modernized, westernized Middle Eastern person may feel like speaking through a third

party to sound out the situation (especially if there is some seriousness of intention) shows good manners and

proper social form. A second critical thing to understand is that Arabic people especially have much closer

intermarriage patterns as the norm than Americans do, marriages between cousins are considered normal, the foremost

concern is the solidarity of the tribe. If you create a problem for one member of the family, it is seen as a

challenge to the honor of the tribe.... and, btw, these are also "revenge cultures", where failure to take revenge

for an insult (or what is perceived as an insult) may be perceived as disgraceful for the whole family. Much of this

explains why the Middle East is a difficult place to establish harmony between faiths, sects within faiths,

political camps, the are all about turf and honor.

Journeyman

MobleyC57

Damnit,

I've been missing that! Reading without my reading glasses! Forget any and everything I've said! You

have a whole new different kind of animal that requires lots of research.

ARABIC =

CONFUSION!

Good luck!
    I assume you're kidding?
    I'm very open minded towards

different nationalities as I've dated people from different religions and countries and most of my friends are of

different including Arabic, Palestinian, Greek, Jewish, Italian, Cuban, Irish, Dominican you name it.

Surfs_Up

if you've lived in other cultures and/or been with women who are grounded in other (non anglo american)

cultures you begin to discover that they have unexpected approaches to many social matters that we take for granted.

Middle Eastern cultures have the custom of speaking through intermediaries, in other words, what we would consider

straightforward they would consider rude or "not playing by the book".... there are frequently traditional people

who carry a message from one party to another... this makes a great deal of sense in cultures which believe in

arranged marriages and where the family honor is more significant that the individual. There would be a diplomatic

go-between person who knows how and when to approach another party and delicately raise the issue without forcing

it, so if either party does not think it is such a good idea or establish the relationship, there is little loss of

face. Even a modernized, westernized Middle Eastern person may feel like speaking through a third party to sound out

the situation (especially if there is some seriousness of intention) shows good manners and proper social form. A

second critical thing to understand is that Arabic people especially have much closer intermarriage patterns as the

norm than Americans do, marriages between cousins are considered normal, the foremost concern is the solidarity of

the tribe. If you create a problem for one member of the family, it is seen as a challenge to the honor of the

tribe.... and, btw, these are also "revenge cultures", where failure to take revenge for an insult (or what is

perceived as an insult) may be perceived as disgraceful for the whole family. Much of this explains why the Middle

East is a difficult place to establish harmony between faiths, sects within faiths, political camps, the are all

about turf and honor.
    I agree with you on this one. As my Ex was from Spain and her father was Jewish. So

there was some conflict with my ex's family.

From what I read with Surf's_Up thread he believes it's possible

that her family background may be interfering with her approach towards me.

Does anyone else strongly believe

that this could be a problem?
    Do any of you think I should not get involved with her b/c of her background? I have

nothing against people's nationalities, I'm mostly concered what types of problems could occur.

Yesterday I

saw her talking to the treadmill guy and the two of them were talking to an older man in his mid 40's or 50's with

a hat and moustache for about 20mins, maybe longer. I've never seen this gentleman before.

What I'm going to

say LOL would probably be crazy, but you never know b/c I know ppl that this sort of thing has happened to.

I'm

wondering could the older gentleman be her father and she came with him to talk to the treadmill guy about me

considering I talk to the treadmill guy so he knows me.

Unlikely but I have a friend who is going out with this

Italian girl and her family is strict. A few weeks ago when they first started dating before their first date my

friend's girlfriend had to sit down with her aunt (who was his boss so one family member knew him), the girls

Mother and the girl to talk so they could know him better. And he passed the test which was amazing b/c he isn't

Italian.

Pretty hardcore eh? I have total respect families who have these values.

But in all seriousness,

would it be just too difficult to be involved with her? I know for a fact that she is open minded and pretty

liberal, but I'm not sure about her family and considering she lives at home I have know idea.

King of the coupons!

MobleyC57

I

assume you're kidding?
    I'm very open minded towards different nationalities as I've dated people from different

religions and countries and most of my friends are of different including Arabic, Palestinian, Greek, Jewish,

Italian, Cuban, Irish, Dominican you name it.
    No, I'm not kidding. Understanding one's culture and being

open minded is two totally different animals. And, it's obvious that you don't understand, or you wouldn't be

here trying to see the answers.

If she was born and raised in America, she might have some of our ways, but if

not, that makes a difference. Reread SurfsUp post, and again, and again.

Personally, I wouldn't get

disappointed in her actions, it's not personal.

Quote Originally Posted by surfs_up
    there may be

great unspoken cultural differences
    Count on it.
    If a guy's a cocksucker in his life, when he dies, he don't become a saint. - Morris Levy, Hitmen

Holmes' Theme Song

Journeyman

MobleyC57

No, I'm

not kidding. Understanding one's culture and being open minded is two totally different animals. And, it's obvious

that you don't understand, or you wouldn't be here trying to see the answers.

If she was born and raised in

America, she might have some of our ways, but if not, that makes a difference. Reread SurfsUp post, and again, and

again.

Personally, I wouldn't get disappointed in her actions, it's not personal.
    I think she may

have been born and raised over here as she from what I can see is pretty layed back and flirts with ppl of different

nationalities and cultures including her own Arabic culture.

I have learned a lot about different nationalities,

but my knowlege of the Arabic nationality is limited. I've only been able to learn some basics from my Arabic

friends and even they don't know everything b/c their parents were born and raised over here in North America.

Now that we've discussed this some, maybe her actions aren't personal. But they are confusing. And most parents

of different nationalities
    (at least strict and orthodox parents) would prefer their daughters to be with one of

their own culture.

The Arabic friends that I have who's parents born and raised in north america have had mixed

marriages, and a few of the Arabic friends I have are dating non Arabic women and their parents don't mind or care

b/c they have mixed marriages.

So you think it's better not to be involved with her?

Holmes

Count on it.
    Tiz expected.

Journeyman

I think I'm going to move on.

I don't know if it's a cultural issue reating to her Arabic nationality, if she's really playing hard to get, or

just concieted/attention seeker.

Today was too much. She came on the treadmill right next to me when there were

4 other ones available. So I assume she wants to talk and the treadmill guy wasn't there, I spoke to him on the

other side.
    So I attempt to speak to her and at first she "didn't hear me" so I said hi how are you doing?

She said fine. I asked her if she was training late today and she said know as she's usually there earlier. I

asked her if she had a good weekend.

So I proceeded to ask her if she did anything special on the weekend and

she said no. I asked her what she normally likes to do on the weekend. She wasn't overly receptive. She just said

that she does different things like going for dinners or drinks. I asked her if they were usually last minute things

and she said yes.

I then said on Saturday my friends took me out for drinks and I came home at around 3:30am and

said that it was something I didn't do very often as I hadn't been out that late in a long time as I usually come

home by 1 or 2am and then I sleep.

I then asked her if she ever goes out very late every now and then. She says

it depends. At this moment I was about to ask her what she likes to do for fun and she cut me off saying she had to

concentrate on her running.

It is hard to talk and run at the same time, but I still got a bit of a cold feeling

from her. I said by to her when I finished and she just waved like she couldn't be bothered.

And when I walked

by the treadmills as I left I waved and was going to wink but when I saw that she wasn't even looking in my

direction
    (I knew she saw me come out of the locker room) I just put my hand down and left and I was like WTF?

When I went to the juice bar there was this new girl who started there a couple of weeks ago that I was

flirting a bit with last Thursday. Last week I saw her put something on the grill to cook for a customer.

When I

got my oatmeal bar I jokingly said with a smile and wink "What were you cooking up over there trouble?" And she

laughed. Today I related back to that joke and I said "You're not cooking up any trouble today?" with a wink and

smile and she smiled. I asked her "what her favorite recipes where" and she said just trouble with a smile. I then

asked her "if it was A La Carte (single plate) or all you can eat?" with a smile and wink.

She really laughed at

that one and said it was both on the menu. So that lightened my day after the Arabic girl incident just earlier.

I have another question does it always mean someone is married or they have a boyfriend if they are wearing a

ring on their left ring finger? B/c this girl at the juice bar had a silvery looking ring on her left ring finger.

I've always thought that meant they were married or it was a ring their boyfriend gave them.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pancho1188
    I also

would never go around and ask someone else if she liked me...what, am I in high school?

You'd be

surprised at how many men do that. And not only that *whispering* the guy they ask to go tell the girl will hit on

the girl too. And they'll say it in a way that if you tell, they will say they were just joking. Ladies you know

what I am talking about.

Man of La Pancha

That happened in a Seinfeld

episode. Jerry told Kramer about his new girlfriend being a hit-and-run driver. When Jerry tried to pay the

victim, an attractive girl he's always wanted to talk to, because his girlfriend wouldn't tell anyone that she did

it, the girl thought Jerry did it. Kramer used the situation as an excuse to talk to her and got a date.

It's hard going up saying you like someone, but it's so easy to talk to that same person when you know that

you're there because someone else likes her.

& Double Naught Spy InternationalPlayboy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by culturalblonde
    You'd be surprised at how many men do that. And not only that *whispering* the guy they ask

to go tell the girl will hit on the girl too. And they'll say it in a way that if you tell, they will say they

were just joking. Ladies you know what I am talking about.
    I had the hots for a woman at work about

18 years ago. I constantly talked about her to my co-workers and analyzed things, but was afraid to approach her.

After she joined my karate class, I finally broke the ice.

I was out of town for the weekend, when a local

food and wine event was announced. A cow-orker who was a macho type and kind of pushed his way around, moved in and

asked her out before I had a chance. I went to the event anyway, stag, and she told me in front of him that she

would have gone with me. But it was too late. My cow-orker wasn't attracted to her until I constantly obsessed

about her and took the first opportunity that came along. I was devastated.

From then on, there was a

love/hate rivalry between the cow-orker and myself. Sometimes we got along great, then suddenly we would clash

royally. Usually he would become hostile after using Smilax, a steroid-like substance, for awhile. But I never quite

forgave and forgot about him moving in on my "beloved" when my back was turned. (Nor forgotten my obsessive behavior

that led to it in the first place.)

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by culturalblonde
    You'd be

surprised at how many men do that. And not only that *whispering* the guy they ask to go tell the girl will hit on

the girl too. And they'll say it in a way that if you tell, they will say they were just joking. Ladies you know

what I am talking about.
    So I'm assuming this is a bad thing right? Well in this case considering

there's an Arabic culture difference, that sort of thing maybe more exceptable.

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by Pancho1188
    That happened

in a Seinfeld episode. Jerry told Kramer about his new girlfriend being a hit-and-run driver. When Jerry tried to

pay the victim, an attractive girl he's always wanted to talk to, because his girlfriend wouldn't tell anyone that

she did it, the girl thought Jerry did it. Kramer used the situation as an excuse to talk to her and got a date.

It's hard going up saying you like someone, but it's so easy to talk to that same person when you know that

you're there because someone else likes her.
    I agree, but didn't you say ppl of Arabic descent often use

approaches through other ppl dating wise?

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by InternationalPlayboy
    I

had the hots for a woman at work about 18 years ago. I constantly talked about her to my co-workers and analyzed

things, but was afraid to approach her. After she joined my karate class, I finally broke the ice.

I was out of

town for the weekend, when a local food and wine event was announced. A cow-orker who was a macho type and kind of

pushed his way around, moved in and asked her out before I had a chance. I went to the event anyway, stag, and she

told me in front of him that she would have gone with me. But it was too late. My cow-orker wasn't attracted to her

until I constantly obsessed about her and took the first opportunity that came along. I was devastated.

From

then on, there was a love/hate rivalry between the cow-orker and myself. Sometimes we got along great, then suddenly

we would clash royally. Usually he would become hostile after using Smilax, a steroid-like substance, for awhile.

But I never quite forgave and forgot about him moving in on my "beloved" when my back was turned. (Nor forgotten my

obsessive behavior that led to it in the first place.)
    Maybe it isn't the best idea, but this guy is

getting a house with a hottie of his own and has marriage plans in the future. But then again I'm sadly seeing that

marriage for many ppl doesn't mean much anymore.

"Pancho, I am with

you...........I don't get why he doesn't ask her out. No wonder it has been months."
    Well, things

are never as simple as they may seem. I once flirted with a woman for months and knew without a doubt we were

mutually attracted to one another. I didn't ask her out because she told me she was married (I asked). Eventually

she asked me out and we went on to a long and passionate romance, even got got married a couple years later. It

turns out she was married but left him after 6 months, and hadn't seen him for 2 years. She didn't want to explain

the situation as it was complicated and she was rather ashamed. Apparently she couldn't afford a divorce and was

saving up!
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

& Double Naught Spy InternationalPlayboy's Avatar

Maybe it isn't the best idea, but this guy is getting a house with a hottie of his own and has

marriage plans in the future. But then again I'm sadly seeing that marriage for many ppl doesn't mean much

anymore.
    Actually, marriage was the furthest thing from his mind. He had married a woman from the

Marshall Islands a few years before and had a son before he left her. He left because he couldn't handle the

Marshallese culture where the woman dominated and ct caused him to constantly fight with his wife. He can never set

foot on the islands again as he tried to take his son with him when he left. She never signed the divorce papers, so

technically, he was still married.

The job he had with me he took after a year of unemployment. He was living

with a woman he met in California, at her parents' house! When his overseas money ran out and needed a job, he

moved here with his girlfriend and her kid from some other guy. She was a cutie! And at her suggestion, she would

pose topless for pictures in semi-public locations! My kind of girl.

She left him when he came home one night

after working out. He hadn't worked off all of the Smilax and had a roid rage when he saw her feeding her kid ice

cream. He spent the night in jail and when he got out, she was on her way back home. One of his complaints is that

she wouldn't get a job. Well, who mooched off of whose parents for a year?

This guy fit the pattern of other

bullies I've known in my life. I'm basically a meek guy and would get along with a bully until suddenly they would

turn on me, usually when I had something they wanted.

<Paul Harvey persona> And now, you know the rest of the

story. </Paul Harvey persona>

My point was that I spent so much energy analyzing and speaking about my

feelings and obsessions that I lost my chance and convinced someone else of the woman's value.

And as to the

statement from culturalblonde that I quoted in my previous post, I'm reminded of the story of Miles Standish, where

he sent John Aldren to tell the woman he was enamored that he liked her. She replied, "Why don't you speak for

yourself, John?"

"He left because he

couldn't handle the Marshallese culture where the woman dominated and ct caused him to constantly fight with his

wife."
    Then he'll want to avoid both Chinese and Filipino women like the plague. They'll fight to

the death but probably wear you down long before busting out the Kinsu.

sigfreed give me the address of

this gym, where the arab girl works out.

i will go there and fuck her

lol
    ________
    Lovely Wendie
    Last edited by chicago; 04-08-2011 at 03:09 PM.

what the fuck is a

Kinsu
    ________
    Prilosec help
    Last edited by chicago; 04-08-2011 at 03:09 PM.

A large knife.

Journeyman

Gegogi

Well, things

are never as simple as they may seem. I once flirted with a woman for months and knew without a doubt we were

mutually attracted to one another. I didn't ask her out because she told me she was married (I asked). Eventually

she asked me out and we went on to a long and passionate romance, even got got married a couple years later. It

turns out she was married but left him after 6 months, and hadn't seen him for 2 years. She didn't want to explain

the situation as it was complicated and she was rather ashamed. Apparently she couldn't afford a divorce and was

saving up!
    So she is now your wife? And she was still married to you but didn't tell you b/c she was

ashamed and saving for a divorce? At least she wasn't still sleeping with him while she was with you. Are you still

married to her?

Pretty interesting story, thanks for sharing.

InternationalPlayboy

Actually,

marriage was the furthest thing from his mind. He had married a woman from the Marshall Islands a few years before

and had a son before he left her. He left because he couldn't handle the Marshallese culture where the woman

dominated and ct caused him to constantly fight with his wife. He can never set foot on the islands again as he

tried to take his son with him when he left. She never signed the divorce papers, so technically, he was still

married.

The job he had with me he took after a year of unemployment. He was living with a woman he met in

California, at her parents' house! When his overseas money ran out and needed a job, he moved here with his

girlfriend and her kid from some other guy. She was a cutie! And at her suggestion, she would pose topless for

pictures in semi-public locations! My kind of girl.

She left him when he came home one night after working out.

He hadn't worked off all of the Smilax and had a roid rage when he saw her feeding her kid ice cream. He spent the

night in jail and when he got out, she was on her way back home. One of his complaints is that she wouldn't get a

job. Well, who mooched off of whose parents for a year?

This guy fit the pattern of other bullies I've known in

my life. I'm basically a meek guy and would get along with a bully until suddenly they would turn on me, usually

when I had something they wanted.

<Paul Harvey persona> And now, you know the rest of the story. </Paul Harvey

persona>

My point was that I spent so much energy analyzing and speaking about my feelings and obsessions that I

lost my chance and convinced someone else of the woman's value.

And as to the statement from culturalblonde that

I quoted in my previous post, I'm reminded of the story of Miles Standish, where he sent John Aldren to tell the

woman he was enamored that he liked her. She replied, "Why don't you speak for yourself, John?"

Interesting story and your buddy sounds like a jerk. I never got into steroids, I almost did for football about 5

years ago but decided not to take them and glad I didn't b/c many ppl get addicted to anabolic steroids.

As for

speaking for myself everyone else is right which is something I most always do, except in this case as this girl is

playing highschool games.

Chicago

sigfreed give me the address of this gym, where the arab girl

works out.

i will go there and fuck her lol
    LOL, you will need about $2,000 or more of spending money

to blow if you want to have even the slightest chance of having sex with her.

Personally from what my friend

told me and what I hear about this Arabic woman, she is a gold digger. She doesn't give out her home number as she

lives at home, and is very selective of who she gives out her cell number to.

I guarantee if you were to get a

date with her, you'd have to spend $150 and you probably still wouldn't get any sexual experiences with her.

She'd probably ask for your number and never use it.

She feeds off of the attention that men of all ages give

her when they follow her around and when she doesn't get that attention, she gets in a bad mood and is cold to

certain people. I guarantee she probably has a 40yr+ old man in her life with lots of money who she sees every now

and then. And I bet it's a man that doesn't live in the area or go to the gym as she seems to be very private and

doesn't say much about herself.

I'm going to ignore her for a week and I know it will piss her off as she

didn't get her daily dosage and I want to see what type of reaction she has.

I've heard of playing hard to

get, but IMO it shouldn't be this hard for a man to take a woman out for dinner or a drink cultural differences or

not. I'm moving on.

I've never had this much trouble or confusion with someone who was interested in me.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information