Close

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
    King of the coupons!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigfreed
    Bigman808

I totally agree with you guys.

Just the thing is, now this is the confusing part. As I said sometimes she is a

bit cold with me when I talk to her. Now if she is interested in me in fact, wouldn't she be a little more

reseptive to my invitation for my conversation?
    Sometimes when I try to find things out about her and her

interests, she makes it very difficult. You'd think being on the treadmill right next to me, she'd want to talk.

But again when I try, she doesn't always respond well or she's very brief. Sometimes if I ask her if she

likes something she will either just nod her head or just say yes or no and go on with her treadmill instead of

elaborating on it.

That's where I'm just confused. Most other women I've spoken to would be interested in a

conversation even and they'd ask me questions. This is the level of interaction that I'm having trouble reaching

with her b/c of how she is with me.

I know for a fact that if my gym buddy talks to the treadmill guy and says

I'm interested and wanted to know her status, it will get back to her so she will know that I'm interested.

Although I don't follow her around like a puppy dog, I still have shown my interest like "ATTEMPTING" to start up

a conversation with her. This is the problem I'm currently having. Getting her to be more reseptive when speaking

to her. I know she isn't shy.

For me to get the nerve to ask out a woman, especially a very attractive woman I

usually need to have a few pleasant conversations with her where we exchange personal information so we learn more

about eachother.

Once this level of interaction is reached, I don't usually have a problem asking out an

attractive woman. But if I don't get to that level, I won't make my move as there's not much common ground.

Do you think it's possible she just wants to have sex with me and she doesn't care to know who I am? Is that why

she's not interested in personal conversation outside the gym/work?

I won't be seeing her until Monday anyway

as she doesn't train on Sunday and either do I. Anyway I'm going out with a couple of buddies so I'm about to

apply some Chikara before I leave.

MOBLEYC57

I hope you're joking as that's not my style. I like someone

to be concious that I'm with.
    One thing for sure, you're getting a brief lesson on one of the many sides

of a woman. You'll stay confused as long as you try to figure out why.

And yes, I'm kidding. That's

nobody's style, except ... the caveman. Long ago, that's how they did it ... no games or trying to figure women

out. Overpower'em, and hope they liked it enough to remain yours.

Out of curiosity, how old are you?

She?
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

esk6969

Basically I guess I'm just worried that I could be just being played with by her for her amusement to try and

make me cave and follow her around. If that's the case and I ask her out, I will look like a fool that she played

me for.

I agree about making a move, and I want to make a move. On Monday the guy I was training with today will

talk to the treadmill guy she was talking to me about and see if he knows anything concerning myself and her. If he

does and it's good, I will probably make a move b/c he knows her and she talks to him a lot.

Well you basically

stated my concerns, but of course I won't lose my gym membership. I guess a part of me is also concerned if she

says anything to any of the other women in the gym if I've totally taken things the wrong way..
    Totally

incorrect thinking, on all three points.

First, on #1, who said anything about following her around? Sounds

like SHE'S been following YOU around. Wait until she places herself in your vicinity, just as she has been doing.

As to "being played for a fool", you are making a classic mistake - assuming she has a higher value than you do

- assuming she is the "prize". Don't YOU have anything to offer here? Wouldn't this be a mutually beneficial

relationship? If you ask for her #, and she turns you down, who's loss is that really? It's HERS, not yours.

You made an effort to make a connection - you offered her something of value - she turned it down. Therefore, you

are still carrying around that value - and can share it with someone else. Meanwhile, she is in the gym six days a

week - and home on Friday night.

On #2 - not only should you not make your decision dependent on what treadmill

guy says, you should assume he is lying. Wouldn't it make more sense for him to just say, "yeah, she said she's

not that into you", so he can clear you out to have a shot for himself? That's what I would do. It's

called an AMOG (Alpha Male Other Guy) tactic. The male equivalent of a cockblock. Happens all the time. Basing

your decision on this is not a good strategy.

On #3: You should HOPE she says something to the other women in

the gym. It's called "social proof", and raises your value exponentially. Other women will then know you are a)

single, b) assertive, and c) looking. Of course, women DO hate a man who sees something he wants, and has the guts

to go after that. They find that VERY unattractive, and yes, I am being sarcastic.

The

thing is, one of the details that gave me the impression that she could be an attention seeking snob is that one day

a couple of months ago when she was on the treadmill right next to me, she was talking to another guy.

From the

conversation I heard they were confirming plans for dinner and he asked "how will I get in touch with you? Could I

have your number?" and she replied to him "around here nobody has my number with a smirk on her face as she said

it".

So this is why I'm a bit nervous to ask for her number. She lives at home she told me so if she does give

me her number it will probably be her cell phone number which is fine...
    Yeah, that's a little weird, but

so what? Chicks are weird. Trying to figure them out is a waste of time. Don't worry about what they are

thinking, only what they respond to.

Besides, it's irrelevant WHAT number she gives you, or even if she

does. The only reason to get her number is to set up a date. If she'd rather just set up a date right then and

there, that's actually better. Of course, in modern times nowadays with advances like telephones and electric

lighting, most people usually give a phone number so they can call to either confirm or cancel, if necessary.

Here is another question I have, could the reason she doesn't talk to me or ask personal

details about me b/c she may just want to have sex with me and doesn't care to really know me? .
    Don't

know. Could be. It's not an unreasonable hypothesis. She's a personal trainer who's in the gym six days a

week. Sounds busy. Maybe she just wants a guy on the side to satisfy her needs, no strings attached. That would

be terrible, right? Of course, there's only one way to find out....

Phero Pro

Nice post 6969. Sadly for this

dude, I see nothing but a bust here. Number One, he seems way to obsessed with this chick. Nothing good ever comes

out of that. Number Two, like you said, he seems to put a higher value on her than himself. Even if he were to get

her to go out once, this relationship will last about as long as a teenager looking at his first Playboy magazine.

maybe she is using pheromones ,

thats why eveyone at the gym likes her lol
    ________
    MARYJANE
    Last edited by chicago; 04-08-2011 at 03:08 PM.

Journeyman

MobleyC57

One thing

for sure, you're getting a brief lesson on one of the many sides of a woman. You'll stay confused as long as you

try to figure out why.

And yes, I'm kidding. That's nobody's style, except ... the caveman. Long ago,

that's how they did it ... no games or trying to figure women out. Overpower'em, and hope they liked it enough to

remain yours.
    I can't argue with that. I am still confused in trying to figure this out. IMO head games

are a waste of time as life is too short for them.

esk6969

Totally incorrect thinking, on all three

points.

First, on #1, who said anything about following her around? Sounds like SHE'S been following YOU

around. Wait until she places herself in your vicinity, just as she has been doing.

As to "being played for a

fool", you are making a classic mistake - assuming she has a higher value than you do - assuming she is the "prize".

Don't YOU have anything to offer here? Wouldn't this be a mutually beneficial relationship? If you ask for her #,

and she turns you down, who's loss is that really? It's HERS, not yours. You made an effort to make a connection -

you offered her something of value - she turned it down. Therefore, you are still carrying around that value - and

can share it with someone else. Meanwhile, she is in the gym six days a week - and home on Friday night.

Well I'm not really letting myself think that she is "the prize". I just don't want to make a fool of myself

that's all. That's why I mostly go about my business and talk to her when she's nearby. I agree it's her loss if

I get turned down for asking for her number. At least the effort was made. Yes six days a week in the gym and home

on Friday night or so she says. Personally that's too much, I only go four days a week as I have a life outside the

gym/work/school.

On #2 - not only should you not make your decision dependent on what treadmill guy says,

you should assume he is lying. Wouldn't it make more sense for him to just say, "yeah, she said she's not that

into you", so he can clear you out to have a shot for himself? That's what I would do. It's called an AMOG

(Alpha Male Other Guy) tactic. The male equivalent of a cockblock. Happens all the time. Basing your decision on

this is not a good strategy.
    Well I'm not sure I have to worry about him making a move b/c he trains

with this sexy woman and he lives with her as well. Usually ppl talk to him, he doesn't go out of his way to talk

to them. But in normal circumstances if he was single and not training with a woman, I would be concerned in what he

says.

On #3: You should HOPE she says something to the other women in the gym. It's called "social

proof", and raises your value exponentially. Other women will then know you are a) single, b) assertive, and c)

looking. Of course, women DO hate a man who sees something he wants, and has the guts to go after that. They find

that VERY unattractive, and yes, I am being sarcastic.
    I totally agree with this as I've experienced

this before. I start flirting or dating a woman and suddenly the other women at work, school, or in the gym know

everything about me.

I will be seeing her tomorrow evening and I will try to get her to have a meaningful

conversation with her. I want to find out more about her.

Yeah, that's a little weird, but so what?

Chicks are weird. Trying to figure them out is a waste of time. Don't worry about what they are thinking, only what

they respond to.

Besides, it's irrelevant WHAT number she gives you, or even if she does. The only reason to

get her number is to set up a date. If she'd rather just set up a date right then and there, that's actually

better. Of course, in modern times nowadays with advances like telephones and electric lighting, most people usually

give a phone number so they can call to either confirm or cancel, if necessary.
    All agreed, but I still

think it's weird that she "says" she doesn't give out her number to anyone from the gym. That just makes me

nervous.

Don't know. Could be. It's not an unreasonable hypothesis. She's a personal trainer who's

in the gym six days a week. Sounds busy. Maybe she just wants a guy on the side to satisfy her needs, no strings

attached. That would be terrible, right? Of course, there's only one way to find out....
    Well that is

another theory and I'm not trying to sound sexist or insensitive as the woman I'm hanging out with currenty,

that's all she wants. As for this young woman she works for a phone company during the day and has about 4 clients

a week to train at the gym so maybe she just wants some fun. And forgive me ladies as I'm not one to look at women

solely as sex objects, but the way my last relationship went and how I was taken advantage of, maybe it's what I

need.

tongue

Nice post 6969. Sadly for this dude, I see nothing but a bust here. Number One, he

seems way to obsessed with this chick. Nothing good ever comes out of that. Number Two, like you said, he seems to

put a higher value on her than himself. Even if he were to get her to go out once, this relationship will last about

as long as a teenager looking at his first Playboy magazine
    There doesn't have to be anything "sadly"

for me. But it could be just BS as that's what some of my buddies think while a couple of them could see a

possibility but they think it's weird she doesn't ask me things about myself.

I'm not obsessed with this

woman. I'm just trying to figure her out. It's just confusing as sh!t trying to figure out her game if she's

playing one. Personally I could careless if I don't see her again, but at the same time if there is an opportunity,

I don't want to miss out.

And I am most certainly not putting a higher value on her than myself. If I was, I'd

be following her around like a puppy dog like the other men in the gym. And you are probably right if we did hook

up, it probably wouldn't last long which is okay with me.

Chicago

maybe she is using pheromones ,

thats why eveyone at the gym likes her lol
    Could be LOL

This is an extremely funny

thread. Plus, the armchair analysis make for an entertaining read. Unfortunately, some of you guys take yourselves

way too seriously and need to lighten up. Nothing here is that important nor difficult in the main scheme of things.

Plus, judging from the length of many of the responses, some obviously have too much time on their hands...
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Gegogi your my hero, when i grow up, i want to be just

like you.
    ________
    Gang Bang Girl
    Last edited by chicago; 04-08-2011 at 03:08 PM.

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    This is an extremely

funny thread. Plus, the armchair analysis make for an entertaining read. Unfortunately, some of you guys take

yourselves way too seriously and need to lighten up. Nothing here is that important nor difficult in the main scheme

of things. Plus, judging from the length of many of the responses, some obviously have too much time on their

hands...

Sounds like something you should direct to the original poster, who seems to be in

denial. For a guy who says he is not obsessed with one women, he sure as hell wasted enough time on here writing

about it.

Journeyman

tounge

Sounds like

something you should direct to the original poster, who seems to be in denial. For a guy who says he is not obsessed

with one women, he sure as hell wasted enough time on here writing about it.
    As I said before I am not

obsessed. I'm just trying to figure her out. Three of my friends think she's full of it, while three of them think

she could be into me. Just looking for opinions. If there's an opportunity I don't want to miss it. As for

"wasting time" on it as you put it, it's not wasting time, it's trying to get a proper analogy of the situation. I

mostly come online when I don't have work, or friends or a date and right now I'm relaxing at home today so

perfect time.

King of the coupons!

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by tounge
    For a guy who says

he is not obsessed with one women, he sure as hell wasted enough time on here writing about it.
    My thought

and earlier point exactly, but some people don't see what they don't want to see.

The learning process

... we've all been there, yes?
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by MOBLEYC57

The

learning process ... we've all been there, yes?

Indeed we have. As they say,

"Too bad Youth is wasted on the young"

Damn straight.

How does

this girl feel about bondage?
    If a guy's a cocksucker in his life, when he dies, he don't become a saint. - Morris Levy, Hitmen

Holmes' Theme Song

King of the coupons!

Quote Originally Posted by Holmes
    Damn straight.

How does this girl feel about bondage?
    He'll never know unless he retrieves his nuts.

Fortune cookie

say, "Him who give woman both of his nuts, have nothing left to offer her, except paycheck."

No flaming ... but

please, stop worrrrrying, and JUST DO IT! I promise you, if you get rejected ... when the sun comes up

tomorrow, your eyes will open, and you'll be just fine. Honest!

Hang in there, Sig.

T'will be otay.

Journeyman

Mobleyc57

No

flaming ... but please, stop worrrrrying, and JUST DO IT! I promise you, if you get rejected ... when

the sun comes up tomorrow, your eyes will open, and you'll be just fine. Honest!
    Before I ask her out,

I'd like to be at a level in which we can share a meaningful conversation. For me I can't ask a woman out w/o

having a couple of meaningful conversations where we exchange personal details about one another.

King of the coupons!

Mobleyc57

Before I ask her out, I'd like to be at a level in which we can share a meaningful conversation. For me I can't

ask a woman out w/o having a couple of meaningful conversations where we exchange personal details about one

another.
    It's your hand, play it as it pleases you, but if you don't play the lottery, you'll never win

it. A harmless meeting for coffee, ice cream, tea, milk, water, fruit juice, etc. etc. produces all kinds of likely

and meaningful conversations, if that's what blows your hair back.

Maybe you should just ask her if

she's single, and if she isn't, do yourself a favor, and move on, yes?

Hope it ends the way you want

it to.

P.S. I don't think you'll be able to get at that level in the gym, and from what it sounds

like, meaningful conversation would cut in on her workout time, which sounds like she'd get pissed. So.....

Journeyman

mobleyc57

It's your

hand, play it as it pleases you, but if you don't play the lottery, you'll never win it. A harmless meeting for

coffee, ice cream, tea, milk, water, fruit juice, etc. etc. produces all kinds of likely and meaningful

conversations, if that's what blows your hair back.

Maybe you should just ask her if she's single, and

if she isn't, do yourself a favor, and move on, yes?

Hope it ends the way you want it to.

P.S. I don't think you'll be able to get at that level in the gym, and from what it sounds like,

meaningful conversation would cut in on her workout time, which sounds like she'd get pissed. So.....

You are right. I will see what happens tomorrow and what I can find out about her.

Thanks.

King of the coupons!

mobleyc57

You are right. I will see what happens tomorrow and what I can find out about her.

Thanks.
    Take a deep

breath, count slowly to 10, say to yourself, "she wants me MORE than I want her," and find out from

her
    , not them. After that, if she still acts funny, I'd get me a different gym time, 'cause

FLAKINESS deserves no attention. There is the chance that you may find that you don't even like her

... looks and character doesn't always match. Once the sex dies, she'd better have a damn good personality for me

to want to hang around, if you get me meaning.

Stay the course!

Ask her out. You can lose

nothing even were she to tell you no. If you fail to act and she is truly giving you signals she soon will decide

you are not interested or are to wimpy to do anything. You will lose then because you will never know for certain

Sigfreed,

Where is she

from?

I once had "dealings" with a girl from Bahrain. She acted like she owned the world.

At any rate,

listen to elf.
    Last edited by Holmes; 04-10-2005 at 08:15 PM.
    If a guy's a cocksucker in his life, when he dies, he don't become a saint. - Morris Levy, Hitmen

Holmes' Theme Song

King of the coupons!

Quote Originally Posted by Holmes
    At any rate,

listen to elf.
    I vould say dat, too, vut you can see he's afraid, so, vouldn't offering coffee, tea, be a

better way of asking her out without the time pressure? To me, asking her out is a bit more pesonal ... dinner,

movie, drinks (drinks (alcohol) could trigger something negative, yes? "?"), which could trigger something negative

inside her to say "no," and the time vould be long. Coffee, tea can either end in 15 minutes or hours, depending. I

vonce had a date for coffee about 3 years ago, and I'm soooooooo glad it wasn't a dinner date, 'cause there was

NO attraction at all after meeting her, and I was ready to get out of there! You feeling me on vhat I'm

trying to say here?

Journeyman

MobleyC57

Take a

deep breath, count slowly to 10, say to yourself, "she wants me MORE than I want her," and find out

from her, not them. After that, if she still acts funny, I'd get me a different gym time, 'cause

FLAKINESS deserves no attention. There is the chance that you may find that you don't even like her

... looks and character doesn't always match. Once the sex dies, she'd better have a damn good personality for me

to want to hang around, if you get me meaning.

Stay the course!
    You are right about

that. I personally think if we were to spend any time together it would probably not last long. But that's okay at

least we tried and enjoyed eachothers company.

wood elf

Ask her out. You can lose nothing even were

she to tell you no. If you fail to act and she is truly giving you signals she soon will decide you are not

interested or are to wimpy to do anything. You will lose then because you will never know for certain
    You

are right, soooo right. It's her mixed signals that confuse the sh!t out of me though that's the real mind

boggler. Put it this way giving what she's already done to me, had she gone out of her way to have a few meaningful

conversations here and there instead of either ignoring me when I talk to her or keeping the conversation sooo brief

I can't find anything out about her I would have asked her out a long time ago no doubt.

If she was more

receptive to my efforts to start a meaningful conversation with her I would've asked her out already. One of you

mentioned that I won't be able to get very far in the gym b/c she seems to get annoyed with ppl talking to her

while training.

See this is the funny thing. I understand this when I'm training. But with her she has about 5

people she goes out of her way to interact with and have a meaningful conversation with despite being in the middle

of her workout.

But with me, she just does little things and is not very receptive to my conversation efforts as

I said.

This is what's mind boggling.

But I will do my best to get a few minutes with her if she allows it.

She might not even give me enough time to ask her out. That's the problem, in that case this is where she should

try to talk to me a little bit.

If she wants me to ask her out, than why doesn't she give me the time or chance

to do so? This is why apart of me thinks she is screwing with my brain to get attention.

Holmes

Sigfreed,

Where is she from?

I once had "dealings" with a girl from Bahrain. She acted like she owned the

world.

At any rate, listen to elf.
    I'm not sure exactly where she's from, LOL she hasn't even given

me the chance to ask her. That's how damn brief the conversations with her are.

Wood Elf is right, and I will

just have to play it out.

As I said if I was able to have a few meaningful conversations with her to know her a

bit and for her to know me, I would've asked her out a long time ago as that's how it usually has gone down with

me and women prior to dating.

This is why I say this situation isn't normal. I know she is not a shy woman with

all the men she has talking to her. But could it be possible she's to shy to talk to me for some reason? Could she

be shy with me and not others?

That wouldn't make sense would it?

But this week I am going to do my best to

get an opportunity to ask her out.

King of the coupons!

Cool

It's her

mixed signals that confuse the sh!t out of me though that's the real mind boggler.
    Put it this way giving

what she's already done to me, had she gone out of her way to have a few meaningful conversations

here and there instead of either ignoring me when I talk to her or keeping the conversation sooo brief

I can't find anything out about her I would have asked her out a long time ago no doubt.
    Now you have

a real live understanding/experience/view as to what has you attracted to her. From the woman's side of the fence,

this is what a lot of them call treating someone like schitt/being an ahole, but actually, she's not! Pay

attention
    , you're learning first hand at the what/how attraction works for lots of people!

Before I piss someone off, I'll stop there.

Why can't we all just get along!?

Journeyman

This isn't really going to go

anywhere unless you do something, Sig. Get your ass in gear and make a move. As I'm up for a good laugh, please

keep us posted on what happens.

Folks,
    All your advice and

criticisms are based on the assumption that Sigfreed wants to date this girl.

Sigfreed,
    I know what

you want and it’s obvious that Chikara is too subtle for you at this time. Save it for another day. It might come in

handy.
    What you’re looking for right now can only be accomplished with straight Androstenone. No

chaser.
    My advice is Rogue Male. Two to three dabs. No combo. No cover. Once a day. Two weeks.
    I

know nobody talks about it. It’s not new. It doesn’t have any secret ingredients. And blah blah blah.

Forget about all that. Rogue Male will have heads turning, eyes focused, ears perked and the only time you’ll hear

the word “nice” will be in reference to some part of your anatomy.
    (And, if I’m reading you correctly, right

about now you’re probably thinking, “Hmmm... If androstenone is so good, maybe NPA will be better.” I’ve already

considered that possibility, and I doubt it. But you like to do things your way and it doesn’t sound like you’re

hurting for money so... Suit yourself. Just remember my advice if things don't turn out like you expected.)

Good luck
    Give truth a chance.

Well I'm

not sure I have to worry about him making a move b/c he trains with this sexy woman and he lives with her as well.
    Yeah, I used to live with a pretty hot female roomate who I also worked out with sometimes. Guys in the

gym were always after her, and always discounted me because I was her roomate. Plus, I never interfered with their

pickup attempts, I wanted to give her her space, and make sure she knew I wasn't crowding her, nor insecure by her

flirting with other guys.

She's my wife now.

Journeyman

Mobleyc57

Now you

have a real live understanding/experience/view as to what has you attracted to her. From the woman's side of the

fence, this is what a lot of them call treating someone like schitt/being an ahole, but actually, she's not! Pay

attention
    , you're learning first hand at the what/how attraction works for lots of people!

Before I piss someone off, I'll stop there.
    Well I'm learning someting new. This type of situation

and experience with this young woman I've never experienced with anyone else I've dated or had sex with.

This

is a very first for me. Most women I've dated and had sex with started out doing what this gym hottie does to get

my attention. They would check me out from across the room, look into my eyes. Once they get my attention a few

times I would say hello and smile and she would in return or there have been times that the woman has said hello and

smiled first.

Then we'd find a way to be close to eachother being in the same vicinity of the gym or work or

wherever we are. We'd give eachother winks and so on just as this particular gym hottie has done.

Now here's

the real kicker, once we've managed to be close to eachother maybe with no conversation, the 2 of us actually would

go out of our way to talk to eachother to find out about one another.

Then each of us would try to find a way to

touch one another and come in physical contact whether it's brushing up by "accident", or touching her back, her

putting her hands on my hands or touching my arm. Even getting to the point of hugging and a kiss on the cheek.

Once this is established I would then proceed to ask them out for a drink or dinner. I've even been surprised to

have the lady beat me to it and ask me out. Sometimes I was in a situation where each of us asked eachother out at

exactly the same time lol

This is how all of my dating and sexual encounters with women have gone.
    Yes I

have dated women who played hard to get.

But they wouldn't drag it on much longer than 3-6 weeks depending on

how hard the woman is playing. not 3-4 months as with this particular gym hottie.

That's the confusing part.

What I've described above are normal interactions between a man and woman who are into eachother.

What I am

currently experiencing with this gym woman is very new.

At first I thought maybe she didn't want to talk too

much b/c it distracted her from her training which I understand as I am the same way at times.

But when I see

her go out of her way to talk to other people like the treadmill guy and a couple of her girlfriends and a couple of

other guys than I see that it's not b/c of not wanting to be distracted and I have no idea what her reasoning is

for not talking that much. As I said I over heard the treadmill guy was arguing with her trying to get her to talk

to him instead of asking him about me b/c she knows I talk to him to.

This is why it's so confusing as I've

never experienced this with a woman. I think this will be a good learning experience especially if I get to take her

out on some dates or have sex with her.

Bigman808

This isn't really going to go anywhere unless you

do something, Sig. Get your ass in gear and make a move. As I'm up for a good laugh, please keep us posted on what

happens.
    I totally agree with you and everyone else who's said this. As I said above, this particular

experience is new regarding the way she acts with me.
    I just need to have a 2 or 3 meaningful conversations with

her prior to asking her out.

a.k.a

Folks,
    All your advice and criticisms are based on the

assumption that Sigfreed wants to date this girl.

Sigfreed,
    I know what you want and it’s obvious that

Chikara is too subtle for you at this time. Save it for another day. It might come in handy.
    What you’re looking

for right now can only be accomplished with straight Androstenone. No chaser.
    My advice is Rogue Male. Two to three

dabs. No combo. No cover. Once a day. Two weeks.
    I know nobody talks about it. It’s not new. It doesn’t have any

secret ingredients. And blah blah blah.
    Forget about all that. Rogue Male will have heads turning, eyes focused,

ears perked and the only time you’ll hear the word “nice” will be in reference to some part of your anatomy.
    (And,

if I’m reading you correctly, right about now you’re probably thinking, “Hmmm... If androstenone is so good, maybe

NPA will be better.” I’ve already considered that possibility, and I doubt it. But you like to do things your way

and it doesn’t sound like you’re hurting for money so... Suit yourself. Just remember my advice if things don't

turn out like you expected.)

Good luck
    So you think Rogue Male would be better than NPA? I was actually

thinking of purchasing NPA. What would suit me better do you think?

Chikara does have straight androstenone in

it, or is the amount less than the Rogue Male? Yet it has the combination of other mones which should make it more

powerful no?

Well as for money, I'm not exactly hurting, but I am on a budget returning to school next week

for a year. But I have spending money here and there. Considering I'm single, I have a little extra money for

myself.

So I am wondering between Rogue Male or NPA?

esk6969

Yeah, I used to live with a pretty

hot female roomate who I also worked out with sometimes. Guys in the gym were always after her, and always

discounted me because I was her roomate. Plus, I never interfered with their pickup attempts, I wanted to give her

her space, and make sure she knew I wasn't crowding her, nor insecure by her flirting with other guys.

She's

my wife now.
    Well the treadmill guy and the woman he sometimes comes with and lives with, they are getting

married soon and buying a house soon. So I don't have to worry about him trying to pick up on this gym woman.

I

was also wondering about showers and dosages. If we had some mones on in my case Chikara at the beginning of the day

how long would it last? If I go to the gym at 5pm should I put another spray or 2 on before the gym?
    And if we

shower after the gym will the mones be gone? If I am planning on going out in the evening after my gym shower is it

safe to re-apply a couple of squirts?

I also have the same question regarding sleep. If we put some on before

going out at night, will the mones (my case Chikara) be gone by the next morning and be safe to put more on in the

morning? Thanks.

Thanks again all.

Well as for money,

I'm not exactly hurting, but I am on a budget returning to school next week for a year. But I have spending money

here and there. Considering I'm single, I have a little extra money for myself.
    Since you’re

a beginner, pheromones should come out of your entertainment fund.
    If it’s a question of pheromones vs. getting

out more, I recommend getting out more. (The pheromones will still be here next month.) If it’s a question of

pheromones vs. renting videos, buying cd’s, or other homebody pursuits, I’d go for the pheromones. (The library is

full of homebody pursuits and they’re all free.)
    Give truth a chance.

Journeyman

a.k.a

Since you’re a

beginner, pheromones should come out of your entertainment fund.
    If it’s a question of pheromones vs. getting out

more, I recommend getting out more. (The pheromones will still be here next month.) If it’s a question of pheromones

vs. renting videos, buying cd’s, or other homebody pursuits, I’d go for the pheromones. (The library is full of

homebody pursuits and they’re all free.)
    Well my current goal is to meet more women so I have a choice of

he I'd like to become my next girlfriend. I want the woman that matches me and meshes with me the most. Both

personality (first, very important to me) and then looks (also important but personality first).

I've turned

down hotties before b/c I didn't like their personality IE snob, conceited and so on.

So I don't spend much

cash on BS. I have a dvd burner now as I used to buy a lot of DVD's which I haven't done in sometime despite not

even owning a burner up until a few weeks ago.

Since I'm single I don't spend much cash now except if I go out

for dinner and a club with some friends. I go for dinner more than clubbing.

See after everything is paid for, I

usually have about $60-$80 of spending money by the end of the week. So if I don't spend it, it goes to the bank. I

guess spending $50 one week on another mone to help me out wouldn't hurt me.

So I'm recommended NPA with

Chikara, what would you say AKA?

Journeyman

I didn't have an opportunity

today except for a smile and hello.
    She did a bit of cardio and talked to the treadmill guy and someone else
    for

about 20mins and then she left. My buddy is going to talk to the treadmill guy
    tomorrow to see what's up. I would

do it myself with her, but she doesn't give the opportunity and when she is talking to someone, she doesn't like

to be interupted.

Sounds a little like a prima

donna. You sure you want to bother with her? There are so many fine women running around loose it seems a waste of

effort to spend this much energy on one that might not be worth the trouble.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread Information